Donald Trump is Finished

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
bluelabrador16
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 125 times

Donald Trump is Finished

Post by bluelabrador16 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:39 am

Oh My God!

Donald Trump is Finished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (3.22)

"This major bombshell marks the beginning of the end of the tipping point and the walls are closing in"

pureclaret
Been Liked: 433 times
Has Liked: 176 times

Re: Donald Trump is Finished

Post by pureclaret » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:46 am

I hope Mrs May has seen this it may Make her feel better and hold to her Brexit.

South West Claret.
Been Liked: 766 times
Has Liked: 499 times

Post by South West Claret. » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:02 pm

bluelabrador16 wrote:Oh My God!

Donald Trump is Finished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (3.22)

"This major bombshell marks the beginning of the end of the tipping point and the walls are closing in"

That link won’t open.

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8488 times
Has Liked: 18214 times

Post by Bosscat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:12 pm

South West Claret. wrote:That link won’t open.
Yes it will :)

SmudgetheClaret
Been Liked: 180 times
Has Liked: 97 times

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:17 pm

:lol: you are so wrong ...

Bosscat

Post by Bosscat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:22 pm

SmudgetheClaret wrote::lol: you are so wrong ...
Ohhhh no I'm not.... :lol:

moaninclaret
Been Liked: 170 times
Has Liked: 277 times

Post by moaninclaret » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:22 pm

Donald Trump has only just started, when his presidency ends, so will the world and ba....ds will be relegated.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:29 pm

His presidency was effectively over before it began. At least Nixon waited a few years into his administration before he turned out to be corrupt and tried to cover up his criminality. Trump has been a criminal for decades, and his entire presidency he has been compromised by a hostile foreign power. As soon as he was elected his demise was inevitable. You can't be anywhere near as corrupt as he is and survive the scrutiny of a presidency. Especially when you're as stupid as he is and keep committing federal crimes on Twitter.

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:38 pm

Bosscat wrote:Ohhhh no I'm not.... :lol:
If they were going to get Trump it would have been done long ago I don’t think the understand
Trump was selected by the very people your thinking are going to remove him! it ain’t gonna happen..

CombatClaret
Been Liked: 1825 times
Has Liked: 930 times

Post by CombatClaret » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:42 pm

The US govnt system needs to step up, he won't get voted out as his base believe all the populist BS he spouts and if anyone calls him out it's fake news and the lying media no matter how grounded in true or fact it is.

Dangerous times we live in for democracy.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:53 pm

SmudgetheClaret wrote:If they were going to get Trump it would have been done long ago I don’t think the understand
Trump was selected by the very people your thinking are going to remove him! it ain’t gonna happen..

If you're right then it shows just how partisan the Republicans are. So partisan that they will allow a sitting president to be compromised by Russia simply because he's a Republican. Not that we don't already know given how they threatened Obama over the FBI investigation into Trump and Russia.

This from the party that wanted to impeach Obama because, among other things, it would stop him from "pushing his agenda". :lol:

SmudgetheClaret

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:58 pm

The main thing is that you stop hoping he’s gonna go he’s going nowhere! you do not win the presidency you are given it 8-)

South West Claret.

Post by South West Claret. » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:08 pm

Bosscat wrote:Yes it will :)
No it won’t.

bluelabrador16
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 125 times

Post by bluelabrador16 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:25 pm

South West Claret

Try the links at the following:

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... &start=345" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"January 2025 ... Donald Trumps leaves office. CNNBC correspondent Wolf Lemon; ''called it!"

"This video is art. This is everything the internet is supposed to be."

"bombshellls into the walls labeled "beginning of the end". Given how many bombshells have been expended, we are nearing WWII levels of munitions expenditure."

claretabroad
Been Liked: 172 times
Has Liked: 23 times

Post by claretabroad » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:28 pm

He won't be impeached as long as the republicans in the senate choose not to. Right now they can load the judiciary with their appointments and use Trump as a distraction. If they decide to impeach then Mike Pence would take over and that is not an outcome any sane person would want.

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Post by houseboy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:33 pm

Bosscat wrote:Ohhhh no I'm not.... :lol:
Hey we took all our daughters (including the one with no kids) and all our grand kids to the panto at Ozzy civic theatre on Saturday evening. Not been since our girls were younger. What a brilliant night. The sound was great, the effects were excellent and all had a great time.

Oh yes we did.

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:44 pm

Trump will fight tooth and nail to stay. Don't forget he has built an immense fortune on doing just what he is doing now, ducking and diving. He is a master at it and the Republicans won't let it happen because they would have to have morals and they haven't. He won't be impeached. It has only ever happened twice (Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton) and BOTH were acquited. No American president has ever been removed from office. The only way Trump is going anywhere is if he is assasinated (although if he p!sses the CIA off enough that could happen).

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:45 pm

claretabroad wrote:He won't be impeached as long as the republicans in the senate choose not to. Right now they can load the judiciary with their appointments and use Trump as a distraction. If they decide to impeach then Mike Pence would take over and that is not an outcome any sane person would want.
With Dems winning the House i think it's unlikely that Trump sees out his term. The midterms have shown he has no chance of winning in 2020 because the conditions that allowed him the fluke victory two years ago won't exist in two years and if Democrats can win the general election by over 8 points after two years, in midterms which are usually when Democrats don't bother voting, then just imagine how big the win will be in a presidential year, and that being after Mueller drops his bombs.

The Republican party will be desperate for Trump not to run, and if Trump wants to stay out of prison he needs the next president to pardon him. The only way to guarantee that is if he agrees to step down, avoiding all kinds of political mess, in exchange for clemency.

Bosscat

Post by Bosscat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:46 pm

SmudgetheClaret wrote:If they were going to get Trump it would have been done long ago I don’t think the understand
I think you have mis-interpreted my reply to you smudge m8 lol....
Somebody said the link wouldn't work.
I replied to them "Oh yes it will"
Your post of "I think you're wrong" was immediately after so ... I replied "Oooooh no I'm not" as a joke...

Persoally I have no interest in Donald "Weetabix head" Trump or his administration.... or the people thinking they are going to remove him...
Last edited by Bosscat on Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bosscat

Post by Bosscat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:49 pm

South West Claret. wrote:No it won’t.
It did for me so

"Oh yes it does"

Oh b**locks whats the point :lol: :lol: :lol:

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 1997 times
Has Liked: 1142 times

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:14 pm

bluelabrador16 wrote:Oh My God!

Donald Trump is Finished

Brilliant :lol: :lol:

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:17 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:With Dems winning the House i think it's unlikely that Trump sees out his term. The midterms have shown he has no chance of winning in 2020 because the conditions that allowed him the fluke victory two years ago won't exist in two years and if Democrats can win the general election by over 8 points after two years, in midterms which are usually when Democrats don't bother voting, then just imagine how big the win will be in a presidential year, and that being after Mueller drops his bombs.

The Republican party will be desperate for Trump not to run, and if Trump wants to stay out of prison he needs the next president to pardon him. The only way to guarantee that is if he agrees to step down, avoiding all kinds of political mess, in exchange for clemency.
Too funny for words. Only bombs Mueller will drop are F Bombs

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:31 pm

FCBurnley wrote:Too funny for words. Only bombs Mueller will drop are F Bombs

How's the draining of the swamp going, or the budget deficit? Two important things you personally cited during the campaign.

Would you like to tell the rest of the class about Trump's latest cabinet member problem? A Mr Alex Acosta and something to do with Trump's good friend, billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein and leniency when he was a prosecutor. I wonder, given how Trump likes to hire people who do him favours, whether the reason Acosta got a cabinet position was because of how he was so lenient with regards to Trump's paedophile friend.

How many cabinet members has this "Drain the Swamp" president had to endure huge scandals over in his first two years? Must be approaching double-figures. :lol:

And the budget deficit. Exploded to $1 trillion :lol:

What a ******* mug you were to vote for him. :lol: If only there were people telling you how full of **** he was.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:38 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:How's the draining of the swamp going, or the budget deficit? Two important things you personally cited during the campaign.

Would you like to tell the rest of the class about Trump's latest cabinet member problem? A Mr Alex Acosta and something to do with Trump's good friend, billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein and leniency when he was a prosecutor. I wonder, given how Trump likes to hire people who do him favours, whether the reason Acosta got a cabinet position was because of how he was so lenient with regards to Trump's paedophile friend.

How many cabinet members has this "Drain the Swamp" president had to endure huge scandals over in his first two years? Must be approaching double-figures. :lol:

And the budget deficit. Exploded to $1 trillion :lol:

What a ******* mug you were to vote for him. :lol: If only there were people telling you how full of **** he was.
Think you are confusing Trump with Clinton when it comes to the lovely Mr Epstein. Lots of trips to Orgy Island. And your proof of Russian Collusion is ?

claret59
Been Liked: 138 times

Post by claret59 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:43 pm

Trump is a survivor, something of a Teflon man, and has a lot of support in America so it matters not a jot what the rest of the world thinks. He has just negotiated a major trades deal with China that will protect jobs in the US and continue his success in rejuvenating the American economy.
I think there is something of a danger in 'hating too much' in that there is a counter re-action, leading to an increase in popularity where it matters most. viz. The USA
These 2 users liked this post: FCBurnley houseboy

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:44 pm

Bill Clinton flew 26 times on Epsteins `Lolita Express`.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:45 pm

FCBurnley wrote:Think you are confusing Trump with Clinton when it comes to the lovely Mr Epstein. Lots of trips to Orgy Island. And your proof of Russian Collusion is ?

Nope. I've definitely got the right president who gave the guy a cabinet position after letting Epstein get off lightly for paedophilia. In fact i think it's safe to say that Trump knew Epstein was a paedophile when he called him a "terrific guy".

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:46 pm

FCBurnley wrote:Bill Clinton flew 26 times on Epsteins `Lolita Express`.

Perhaps. But then i would never have supported him for president had I known that.

You voted for Trump.
Last edited by Imploding Turtle on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:47 pm

claret59 wrote:Trump is a survivor, something of a Teflon man, and has a lot of support in America so it matters not a jot what the rest of the world thinks. He has just negotiated a major trades deal with China that will protect jobs in the US and continue his success in rejuvenating the American economy.
I think there is something of a danger in 'hating too much' in that there is a counter re-action, leading to an increase in popularity where it matters most. viz. The USA
What trade deal did he negotiate? Got any info on it?

Here are the opening couple of paragraphs from the WaPo article about it.

"President Trump’s claims of a new trade agreement with Chinese President Xi Jinping showed signs of crumbling Tuesday, with senior officials seeking to play down expectations of a breakthrough and acknowledging that major provisions remained in flux.

U.S. stock markets took a closer look at Trump’s claims of progress with China and promptly sank more than 3 percent as investors puzzled over competing U.S. and Chinese accounts of the outcome of the Group of 20 summit this weekend in Buenos Aires. The reversals more than erased the tepid gains Monday in reaction to Trump’s initial account of what he said were promises made by the Chinese government."

Maybe you shouldn't blindly and uncritically believe Trump's bullshit, eh?

South West Claret.

Post by South West Claret. » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:58 pm

bluelabrador16 wrote:South West Claret

Try the links at the following:

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... &start=345" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"January 2025 ... Donald Trumps leaves office. CNNBC correspondent Wolf Lemon; ''called it!"

"This video is art. This is everything the internet is supposed to be."

"bombshellls into the walls labeled "beginning of the end". Given how many bombshells have been expended, we are nearing WWII levels of munitions expenditure."
Thanks BL that works.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:06 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Perhaps. But then i would never have supported him for president had I known that.

You voted for Trump.
Of course you would have supported him. You still support The Clintons and you are fully aware of all his and her wrong doings.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:14 pm

FCBurnley wrote:Of course you would have supported him. You still support The Clintons and you are fully aware of all his and her wrong doings.

Now you're just making **** up because you've lost the argument. Unlike you, i wouldn't support someone for president who knowingly called a paedophile a "terrific guy" let alone possibly enjoyed orgy parties with him. Now i'm not saying that says anything about me, because i think almost any decent person wouldn't vote for such a person. But you did, so i can only imagine what that says about you.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:30 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Now you're just making **** up because you've lost the argument. Unlike you, i wouldn't support someone for president who knowingly called a paedophile a "terrific guy" let alone possibly enjoyed orgy parties with him. Now i'm not saying that says anything about me, because i think almost any decent person wouldn't vote for such a person. But you did, so i can only imagine what that says about you.
So you think that everybody who votes in an election knows everything about every candidate ? Sadly most people are normal human beings unlike you. You would vote for Hilary tomorrow if you could, but thank god you are 6000 miles away and will never have a vote in America. 26 flights for Clinton on the Lolita Express and still you cannot bring yourself to admit his wrong doings.

Oh and you `forgot` the Russian Collusion proof.

ontario claret
Been Liked: 697 times
Has Liked: 1725 times

Post by ontario claret » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:34 pm

What strikes me is the universal respect shown to George H. W. Bush on his passing. You might not have agreed with his policies, but he was so well regarded as a statesman. Do you think, in your wildest imagination, that Trump will ever be given the same regards when his time comes.

LongsideFacingUp
Been Liked: 84 times
Has Liked: 30 times

Post by LongsideFacingUp » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:06 pm

Any day now... :roll:

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:06 pm

ontario claret wrote:What strikes me is the universal respect shown to George H. W. Bush on his passing. You might not have agreed with his policies, but he was so well regarded as a statesman. Do you think, in your wildest imagination, that Trump will ever be given the same regards when his time comes.
Not a chance he will ever get respect. As you say Bush was a statesman ( as was Obama) Trump is the polar opposite. He offends many and is not afraid to make tough decisions . This makes him unpopular with the opposition but in general he gets the job done. He is a business man and will never be a statesman. The choice is stark but I bet Mr Trudeau would rather negotiate with Bush/Obama than Trump.

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:09 pm

Bosscat wrote:It did for me so

"Oh yes it does"

Oh b**locks whats the point :lol: :lol: :lol:
It doesn't, it doesn't, it doesn't. ;)

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:16 pm

claret59 wrote:Trump is a survivor, something of a Teflon man, and has a lot of support in America so it matters not a jot what the rest of the world thinks. He has just negotiated a major trades deal with China that will protect jobs in the US and continue his success in rejuvenating the American economy.
A fair analysis. People forget that Trump is a brilliant businessman and he does strike up strong deals for the US. We might not like him and he may be a crap politician (or not) but he is a great salesman, make no mistake. And as has been pointed out the only people that matter here are the American public and even though many hate him with a passion you have to get you're head around the American mentality. No matter how much we think they are nuts the American public obviously love him in huge numbers.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:17 pm

FCBurnley wrote:So you think that everybody who votes in an election knows everything about every candidate ? Sadly most people are normal human beings unlike you. You would vote for Hilary tomorrow if you could, but thank god you are 6000 miles away and will never have a vote in America. 26 flights for Clinton on the Lolita Express and still you cannot bring yourself to admit his wrong doings.

Oh and you `forgot` the Russian Collusion proof.
I've not refused to admit anyone's wrong-doings. More lies from a desperate Trump supporter.

You're right though, i would absolutely vote for Hillary over Trump tomorrow if i could. Hillary has never been credibly accused of being a traitor. She was investigated and the investigation found nothing criminal worth prosecuting. She's been investigated for 2 decades and Republicans couldn't find anything to prosecute her for. She was probably the most vetted presidential candidate in history but because of a private email server you hated her and instead voted for someone so obviously a crook that he was too scared to even release his tax returns. You voted for someone who literally asked Russia to commit espionage against America, on TV. You voted for someone who lied about his Russia dealings and who was compromised by Russia all because of Hillary's emails.

And all that would have been absolutely fine had you been ignorant of all of it, but you weren't. I told you. Everyone told you. You just wouldn't listen.
But worst of all? You STILL support him. Even knowing all this as you do now you continue to support him, all while criticising me for things that simply aren't true.

You are, in every sense, a hypocrite. You hated Hillary because she was supposedly "crooked" so you voted for Trump and still support him. You hated Obama because the debt exploded while he was president as a result of the budget deficit. Obama worked for 8 years to cut that massive deficit left to him to about 3 or 400 billion and Trump had exploded it to a trillion in two years. You celebrated Trump's campaign promise to "drain the swamp" yet he hired swamp creatures for his cabinet such as Flynn, Tillerson, Pruitt, Ross, Zinke, DeVos, Mnuchin, Whitaker, Acosta, and Sessions. Not to mention people like Cohen, Manafort, Papadopolous, Page, Lewendowski etc. on the campaign. And let's not forget the biggest swamp creature of them all, Trump himself who has used the presidency to enrich himself and his family. He hosts foreign dignitaries at his hotels at huge taxpayer expense. His family members get Chinese trademarks in exchange for lifting of tariffs on china's mobile phone maker ZTE that would have ended the company. He does **** all as president except sit around all day and watch Fox, or golfs after saying during the campaign that he'd never have time to play golf.

You have absolutely no credibility. Your political opinions are as much a fraud as you are and the people you vote for and i'm thoroughly enjoying watching you have to scramble to find a reasons to continue to support this basket of deplorables just so that you can avoid accepting that people like me were right the whole damn time. :lol:

I've really enjoyed writing this post, but i can't wait until Mueller's investigation allows me to write even more enjoyable ones.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:20 pm

houseboy wrote:A fair analysis. People forget that Trump is a brilliant businessman and he does strike up strong deals for the US. We might not like him and he may be a crap politician (or not) but he is a great salesman, make no mistake. And as has been pointed out the only people that matter here are the American public and even though many hate him with a passion you have to get you're head around the American mentality. No matter how much we think they are nuts the American public obviously love him in huge numbers.
There is absolutely no evidence that Trump is a brilliant businessman. He can't get a loan anywhere except from Deutsche Bank or Russia because of how often he hasn't repaid them. He has declared bankruptcy a fistful of times, including a Casino which is literally rigged to make a profit. He has spent his life refusing to pay people for work he's hired them to do. His University turned out to be such a scam that he lost a lawsuit and had to pay his victims $25 million... want me to continue?

ontario claret
Been Liked: 697 times
Has Liked: 1725 times

Post by ontario claret » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:27 pm

You mention Trudeau. He`s getting a lot of flack from various corners these days. He lost a by-election where the Tories received over 50% of the vote earlier this week. Of course, it`s a rural riding in eastern Ontario, made up mostly of descendents of the United Empire Loyalists, who have almost never voted Liberal, and that only occurred when the Tories and the Reform Party split the right-wing vote. Alberta and Saskatchewan always have their own agendas and always reject a centralist viewpoint. And many people believe that Trudeau`s real target is to head the UN at some time in the future. Plus, the spectre of his father always looms over his shoulder. I know that Europeans have a generallyy favourable view of him, but it will be interesting to see the results of the election next year. I`m predicting a Liberal minority, then the real fun will begin.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:35 pm

ontario claret wrote:You mention Trudeau. He`s getting a lot of flack from various corners these days. He lost a by-election where the Tories received over 50% of the vote earlier this week. Of course, it`s a rural riding in eastern Ontario, made up mostly of descendents of the United Empire Loyalists, who have almost never voted Liberal, and that only occurred when the Tories and the Reform Party split the right-wing vote. Alberta and Saskatchewan always have their own agendas and always reject a centralist viewpoint. And many people believe that Trudeau`s real target is to head the UN at some time in the future. Plus, the spectre of his father always looms over his shoulder. I know that Europeans have a generallyy favourable view of him, but it will be interesting to see the results of the election next year. I`m predicting a Liberal minority, then the real fun will begin.
Canadian politics always seem complicated to me. What was the Canadian take on the new trade agreement with US and Mexico ?

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:38 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I've not refused to admit anyone's wrong-doings. More lies from a desperate Trump supporter.

You're right though, i would absolutely vote for Hillary over Trump tomorrow if i could. Hillary has never been credibly accused of being a traitor. She was investigated and the investigation found nothing criminal worth prosecuting. She's been investigated for 2 decades and Republicans couldn't find anything to prosecute her for. She was probably the most vetted presidential candidate in history but because of a private email server you hated her and instead voted for someone so obviously a crook that he was too scared to even release his tax returns. You voted for someone who literally asked Russia to commit espionage against America, on TV. You voted for someone who lied about his Russia dealings and who was compromised by Russia all because of Hillary's emails.

And all that would have been absolutely fine had you been ignorant of all of it, but you weren't. I told you. Everyone told you. You just wouldn't listen.
But worst of all? You STILL support him. Even knowing all this as you do now you continue to support him, all while criticising me for things that simply aren't true.

You are, in every sense, a hypocrite. You hated Hillary because she was supposedly "crooked" so you voted for Trump and still support him. You hated Obama because the debt exploded while he was president as a result of the budget deficit. Obama worked for 8 years to cut that massive deficit left to him to about 3 or 400 billion and Trump had exploded it to a trillion in two years. You celebrated Trump's campaign promise to "drain the swamp" yet he hired swamp creatures for his cabinet such as Flynn, Tillerson, Pruitt, Ross, Zinke, DeVos, Mnuchin, Whitaker, Acosta, and Sessions. Not to mention people like Cohen, Manafort, Papadopolous, Page, Lewendowski etc. on the campaign. And let's not forget the biggest swamp creature of them all, Trump himself who has used the presidency to enrich himself and his family. He hosts foreign dignitaries at his hotels at huge taxpayer expense. His family members get Chinese trademarks in exchange for lifting of tariffs on china's mobile phone maker ZTE that would have ended the company. He does **** all as president except sit around all day and watch Fox, or golfs after saying during the campaign that he'd never have time to play golf.

You have absolutely no credibility. Your political opinions are as much a fraud as you are and the people you vote for and i'm thoroughly enjoying watching you have to scramble to find a reasons to continue to support this basket of deplorables just so that you can avoid accepting that people like me were right the whole damn time. :lol:

I've really enjoyed writing this post, but i can't wait until Mueller's investigation allows me to write even more enjoyable ones.
You are obsessed, brain washed and deluded. Oh and you forgot the Russian Collusion proof........................again.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6363 times
Has Liked: 8705 times

Post by IanMcL » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:38 pm

Let's hope he is is out for Christmas!
Those who would shoot him are the very ones who are his fans, unfortunately!

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:46 pm

IanMcL wrote:Let's hope he is is out for Christmas!
Those who would shoot him are the very ones who are his fans, unfortunately!
So you think only Republicans have guns !! How naive can anybody be ?

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:47 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:There is absolutely no evidence that Trump is a brilliant businessman. He can't get a loan anywhere except from Deutsche Bank or Russia because of how often he hasn't repaid them. He has declared bankruptcy a fistful of times, including a Casino which is literally rigged to make a profit. He has spent his life refusing to pay people for work he's hired them to do. His University turned out to be such a scam that he lost a lawsuit and had to pay his victims $25 million... want me to continue?
No - just compare his bank balance with yours mate and then when you have done that show me the results. You don't become a billionaire by being stupid.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6363 times
Has Liked: 8705 times

Post by IanMcL » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:48 pm

FCBurnley wrote:So you think only Republicans have guns !! How naive can anybody be ?
Er no. His support comes from a particular type of person, rather than a political one.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:51 pm

IanMcL wrote:Er no. His support comes from a particular type of person, rather than a political one.
Suggest you stop digging mate and concentrate on tonights game

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:45 am

FCBurnley wrote:You are obsessed, brain washed and deluded. Oh and you forgot the Russian Collusion proof........................again.

Why are you demanding proof of collusion from me? If you don't believe there was any then surely if you're right then Mueller will find nothing.

But you and I both know that's not what's going to happen, because Trump is terrified. If he was innocent he wouldn't be shitting bricks.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:49 am

houseboy wrote:No - just compare his bank balance with yours mate and then when you have done that show me the results. You don't become a billionaire by being stupid.
What successful, legally run businesses has Trump run? If Trump was a good businessman then he wouldn't have to be a tax cheat, or money launderer. He wouldn't have to declare bankruptcy so much and he'd be able to get a loan. So please show me evidence that he's a good businessman.