Heaton is staying put

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Long Time Lurker
Been Liked: 603 times
Has Liked: 420 times

Heaton is staying put

Post by Long Time Lurker » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:07 pm

Article in the Express today

https://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport/fo ... -1-9514119" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Very welcome news, it was the impression I got when I watched his interview after the match. Tom was beaming and he looked so I happy I thought he was going to explode. Well deserved and it couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.
This user liked this post: SussexDon1inIreland

taio
Been Liked: 3240 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Re: Heaton is staying put

Post by taio » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:11 pm

Good. But let's hope we can undo the deal that to some had apparently already been done!
This user liked this post: Rumpelstiltskin

jedi_master
Been Liked: 3595 times
Has Liked: 1028 times

Post by jedi_master » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:13 pm

Never in doubt.

Wouldn't be surprised if he goes on a very, very long run without losing his place now. Dyche is loyal, sometimes to his detriment. Pope would never have got a look-in if it wasn't for Heaton's injury, and I think it could be the same story now regardless of Pope's fitness.

Hart I can see being number three/leaving this summer.

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:14 pm

Looks like we've decided to flog Nick Pope instead....that should please everybody

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3862 times
Has Liked: 2070 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:18 pm

taio wrote:Good. But let's hope we can undo the deal that to some had apparently already been done!
Someone mentioned Villa on here but they have just splashed 7 or 8 million on a keeper, so I doubt it's them.

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:22 pm

With the quality of goal keepers that Dyche has at his disposal he should have rotated Hart and Heaton months ago, poor management

MACCA
Been Liked: 4360 times

Post by MACCA » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:24 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:Someone mentioned Villa on here but they have just splashed 7 or 8 million on a keeper, so I doubt it's them.
Yes , Leeds apparently wanted a loan, however villa wanted perminent deal that took them in front.

Somethings obviously changed with Heaton & Villa as apparently Leeds were then open to a perminent move too, so think Villa must have moved on.

Possibly location, position and wages made Leeds more appealing for Tom.

Not sure what happens now but I'm sure Leeds incommings and or press may leak the goings on IF Tom stays put here.

( which I hope he does )
Last edited by MACCA on Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

willsclarets
Been Liked: 688 times
Has Liked: 133 times

Post by willsclarets » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:28 pm

I really feel for Hart. There's no doubt Heaton gave us a boost yesterday, but Hart must be slightly annoyed he hasn't seen a performance like that in front of him since he arrived. I think he genuinely wants to bed in at a good club and settle, not seen a trace of ego since he came and it's unfortunate Burnley is unlikely to be that place, although I am delighted Heaton is staying. The reality is he didn't have much to do yesterday, and as good a save as it was at the end I think Hart would have likely stopped it too as he's an excellent shot stopper.
These 4 users liked this post: Pearcey cricketfieldclarets Healeywoodclaret Quicknick

happyclaret17
Been Liked: 446 times
Has Liked: 14 times

Post by happyclaret17 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:31 pm

willsclarets wrote:I really feel for Hart. There's no doubt Heaton gave us a boost yesterday, but Hart must be slightly annoyed he hasn't seen a performance like that in front of him since he arrived. I think he genuinely wants to bed in at a good club and settle, not seen a trace of ego since he came and it's unfortunate Burnley is unlikely to be that place, although I am delighted Heaton is staying. The reality is he didn't have much to do yesterday, and as good a save as it was at the end I think Hart would have likely stopped it too as he's an excellent shot stopper.
agree

MACCA
Been Liked: 4360 times

Post by MACCA » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:36 pm

willsclarets wrote: I think he genuinely wants to bed in at a good club and settle, not seen a trace of ego since he came and it's unfortunate Burnley is unlikely to be that place, although I am delighted Heaton is staying.
Well with Hart still hanging on to hopes he can still be number 1, then maybe it is a little about him more than Burnley.
When you are in this position as a club/player, the last thing you should be building towards things in 18 months.

The correct procedure ( even if we were flying high ) is to say "I'm concentrating on the next game and helping this club move forward, if my performances mean England come calling then that's a bonus, but first thing is I need to be doing is improving here and helping this club climb away from the danger zone "

Or words to that effect ....IMO

Never publically put your own goals infront of the teams.
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

1968claret
Been Liked: 504 times
Has Liked: 635 times

Post by 1968claret » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:41 pm

willsclarets wrote:I really feel for Hart. There's no doubt Heaton gave us a boost yesterday, but Hart must be slightly annoyed he hasn't seen a performance like that in front of him since he arrived. I think he genuinely wants to bed in at a good club and settle, not seen a trace of ego since he came and it's unfortunate Burnley is unlikely to be that place, although I am delighted Heaton is staying. The reality is he didn't have much to do yesterday, and as good a save as it was at the end I think Hart would have likely stopped it too as he's an excellent shot stopper.
But maybe the reason he didn’t see a performance like that is that he doesn’t command his area as well, nor does he organise his defence as well.
Excellent shot stopper that he is, he was incredibly slow at coming off his line. Add to that the way you hear Tom marshalling his defence throughout the match, maybe that is one of the reasons we see a difference?
These 8 users liked this post: dsr Houseclaret expoultryboy morpheus2 Down_Rover Rumpelstiltskin Juan Tanamera dougcollins

Paul Waine
Been Liked: 2350 times
Has Liked: 3178 times

Post by Paul Waine » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:42 pm

The Times (Monday edition) report on yesterday's game - including Sean Dyche comments (underlined) on Tom Heaton and Joe Hart - plus Timmy Mallett:

Joe Hart out in cold after Burnley go back to Tom Heaton
Burnley 2 West Ham United 0

Tom Heaton looked as though he had never been away and Burnley looked a lot more like their old selves.

It would be too simplistic to suggest that Sean Dyche’s decision to drop Joe Hart and recall Heaton for a first Premier League appearance in 476 days led to a much-needed victory after a run of nine defeats in 11 games. However, the cheer from the crowd as the club captain’s name was read out over the PA system told its own story.

Those cheers were even louder when Heaton made a spectacular late save to turn Andy Carroll’s header on to the crossbar in the final two minutes. By then, the match had been more or less won, but the home support still made their feelings clear. “England’s No 1,” they chanted.

It was vindication for a goalkeeper who has endured a testing 16 months, forced to the sidelines first by a dislocated shoulder, then by the emergence of Nick Pope, then by the signing of Hart. The defenders in front of him, who had played with a mixture of haplessness and abject terror as Everton had beaten them 5-1 on Boxing Day, gained in confidence as each minute passed without a goal being conceded.

Heaton, frustrated at a lack of opportunities, had looked set to move next month, and he still might. He has, however, at least given Dyche something to think about.

Why would there not be a good feeling towards Tom Heaton? I think so much of him, he knows that, but I can only pick 11, and one goalkeeper,” the manager said. “I am quite loyal to people, and I think I’ve been loyal to Joe, but eventually you have to look at the stats against us, conceding goals. The final piece I hadn’t changed, was the goalkeeper, so I felt it was necessary and appropriate.

“Joe’s done well for us, he’s a quality ’keeper and a quality professional, as a bloke as well. He was the first to jump up on the bench when Tom made the save right at the end. There’s a big respect for him around here, and a big decision coming. You’ve got three England goalkeepers, and all high quality.”

This was, in Dyche’s own words, a “great day” for Burnley. First-half goals from Chris Wood and Dwight McNeil, the latter scoring for the first time in senior football, then gave the home side the platform on which to construct a victory.

It was not enough to lift them out of the relegation zone, as they still trail Southampton on goal difference, but they should go to bottom club Huddersfield Town on Wednesday with the belief to climb further.

A great day for Dyche had a somewhat surreal, but happy ending, as his post-match press conference was interrupted by Timmy Mallett, the 1980s children’s television presenter.
Mallett, an Oxford United fan, was at the game because Billy, his son, is trying to complete the achievement of watching matches at all 92 English league grounds. Dyche, a child of the 1980s, appeared somewhat star-struck, asking the presenter to pose for a picture with him.

“That caps off a great day,” Dyche said. “Very rarely do I get selfies but I might have one today. He is a legend.”

The day might easily have been a lot gloomier, though, had Burnley not enjoyed the early fortune that a team on a bad run need.
In the opening ten minutes, Angelo Ogbonna headed a Robert Snodgrass corner straight at Heaton amid some uncertain marking. Had that gone in, home heads could have dropped.

As it was, Burnley went in front soon after that and Heaton had played a small role in Burnley’s opening goal. He dashed from his penalty area to nod clear as Snodgrass raced through, before Ashley Westwood gathered possession, exchanged passes with McNeil and Jack Cork, and angled a pass for Ashley Barnes to head down for Wood to steer a shot under Lukasz Fabianski.

As Burnley grew in confidence, they soon extended the lead, with Westwood delivering an outswinging cross that McNeil forced past Fabianski at the far post.

McNeil almost added a third before half-time, but swept his first-time shot wide from a Barnes cross.

Manuel Pellegrini was left to reflect on a demanding Christmas schedule for West Ham United that had brought a second long away trip less than 72 hours after victory away to Southampton.

“Normally I don’t like to give excuses,” Pellegrini said. “But we arrived in London at 2am on Friday and we played 48 hours later against a team that always works hard. They had more time to recover.”

JTClaret
Been Liked: 181 times
Has Liked: 119 times

Post by JTClaret » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:47 pm

I don't agree. We were so good defensively because of Captain Heaton. We was constantly organising his defence, keeping players in a good defensive line - hence him being so far up the pitch - not to mention everybody's favourite shout of 'OUT'. We were back to shots straight at him plus the fantastic reflex save. There was no mistake in that clean sheet aside from West Ham being poor.
These 4 users liked this post: FeedTheArf morpheus2 Juan Tanamera The Enclosure

FeedTheArf
Been Liked: 348 times
Has Liked: 150 times

Post by FeedTheArf » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:54 pm

The best outcome for us would be a club to come in for Hart, but with his stats this season it's not going to be a Premier League club - which then limits him to places that would go for him more so on reputation e.g. China / MLS, or him dropping into the Championship with one of the bigger clubs - Villa / Leeds etc.

The Hart experiment just hasn't worked. Hart brings with him media attention, just waiting for him to mess up and it must be difficult playing under that added pressure. The performance of the defence and indeed team yesterday was just so much more assured to the point that Heaton should keep the shirt for the foreseeable now. Whether there have been fallings out nobody will ever really know but it's going to be backs to the wall until the end of the season now and we can't afford any sideshows. Hopefully the 'big decision' that Dyche says is coming will be Hart leaving and Pope & Heaton staying.

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8488 times
Has Liked: 18214 times

Post by Bosscat » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:14 pm

"Manuel Pellegrini was left to reflect on a demanding Christmas schedule for West Ham United that had brought a second long away trip less than 72 hours after victory away to Southampton.

“Normally I don’t like to give excuses,” Pellegrini said. “But we arrived in London at 2am on Friday and we played 48 hours later against a team that always works hard. They had more time to recover.”

(1) Thu Aug 9 Burnley played in Istanbul, flew back overnight, then had to fly down to Southampton Sun Aug 12 where they outplayed Saints and should have won but drew 0-0
(2) Thu Aug 23 Burnley played in Athens, flew back overnight, then had to fly down to London Sun 26 Aug 12 for the Fulham game that they lost 4-2.

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2378 times
Has Liked: 3804 times

Post by JohnMac » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:19 pm

Despite Joe making some quality saves, I can't remember him surrounded by team mates at any time giving him a pat on the head.

It may have just been an outpouring of emotion given what Tom has endured since Palace but ...

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2378 times
Has Liked: 3804 times

Post by JohnMac » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:22 pm

Bosscat wrote:"Manuel Pellegrini was left to reflect on a demanding Christmas schedule for West Ham United that had brought a second long away trip less than 72 hours after victory away to Southampton.

“Normally I don’t like to give excuses,” Pellegrini said. “But we arrived in London at 2am on Friday.

Quote from Martin Keown on MOTD2

'Why did they need to fly back to London from Southampton'?
These 2 users liked this post: Rumpelstiltskin Quicknick

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3181 times
Has Liked: 1865 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:48 pm

Tweet from Boden
News on Pope tomorrow in embargoed section of yesterday’s press conference

Could it be Pope that’s going out on loan?

not waving
Been Liked: 32 times
Has Liked: 15 times

Post by not waving » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:53 pm

Naturally, Mallett watching the Hammers
This user liked this post: HunterST_BFC

Tall Paul
Been Liked: 2564 times
Has Liked: 692 times

Post by Tall Paul » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:59 pm

wilks_bfc wrote:Tweet from Boden

I doubt it. It'll probably just be an update on his recovery from injury.

willsclarets
Been Liked: 688 times
Has Liked: 133 times

Post by willsclarets » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:03 pm

We won the game in chiefly in midfield yesterday, absolutely steam rolled them. So while there may have been greater organisation due to Heaton's presence, I think it's fair to say Heaton and the back five in general we're given a much better chance because of the collective performance.
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3181 times
Has Liked: 1865 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:16 pm

Tall Paul wrote:I doubt it. It'll probably just be an update on his recovery from injury.
Why would that need to be embargoed tho?

He’s already played in a u23 game and they way he’s been flinging himself about in the pre-match warmups it’s obvious he’s recovered

Tall Paul

Post by Tall Paul » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:43 pm

wilks_bfc wrote:Why would that need to be embargoed tho?

He’s already played in a u23 game and they way he’s been flinging himself about in the pre-match warmups it’s obvious he’s recovered
When the games are this close together they do the pre match press conference at the same time as the previous game post match one and embargo the whole pre match part.

moaninclaret
Been Liked: 170 times
Has Liked: 277 times

Post by moaninclaret » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:20 pm

Made a big difference yesterday did Heaton, not just his great keeping but his constant leading, all the way through i could here him shouting at his team mates to give them encouragement, a proper leader, that is something that has been lacking throughout the season. Hart looked a forlorn figure when the staff and the subs took to the pitch, there wasn't a single person within 20 yards of him and he looked to be in a right sulk, when the team was announced over the PA system, his name brought a mixture of boos and cheers, its obvious who the fans favourite is, well done Tom.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6363 times
Has Liked: 8705 times

Post by IanMcL » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:31 pm

Your comment raises the big issue and perhaps the difference between the two characters.

Hart kept goal well but we leaked goals in a seemingly silent world. Heaton could be heard throughout the match and commanded the defence. One kept goal and one returned home.
This user liked this post: Vegas Claret

Paul Waine
Been Liked: 2350 times
Has Liked: 3178 times

Post by Paul Waine » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:38 pm

JohnMac wrote:Quote from Martin Keown on MOTD2

'Why did they need to fly back to London from Southampton'?
Yes, I think it was said that Pellegrini needed to have a word with his travel manager....

There are lot's of people commute from Southampton to work in Canary Wharf in London on a daily basis - just 10 minutes away from the London Stadium.

Where do all the West Ham players live if they think Southampton was a long away trip?

UTC
These 2 users liked this post: JohnMac Quicknick

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:41 pm

Paul Waine wrote:Where do all the West Ham players live if they think Southampton was a long away trip?
Probably near Chrisp street market in Poplar

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:26 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:Looks like we've decided to flog Nick Pope instead....that should please everybody
Hes earned his spurs to be fair. If you get my drift.

35m.

Aclaret
Been Liked: 1306 times
Has Liked: 1402 times

Post by Aclaret » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:35 pm

cricketfieldclarets wrote:Hes earned his spurs to be fair. If you get my drift.

35m.
I reckon Pope would be a perfect fit at Spurs......hope it's not yet though, I rate him a better keeper than Lloris.
Might sound mad seeing as he is France National keeper but there you go.

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:37 pm

cricketfieldclarets wrote:Hes earned his spurs to be fair. If you get my drift.

35m.
You'll have the messageboard police after you with posts like this

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:42 pm

Aclaret wrote:I rate him a better keeper than Lloris. Might sound mad seeing as he is France National keeper but there you go.
Had Pope never played for Burnley would you be saying the same?

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:49 pm

Didnt take long

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:50 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:You'll have the messageboard police after you with posts like this
Nkoudou meant to be coming the other way but dyche isnt keen.

MT03ALG
Been Liked: 429 times
Has Liked: 4555 times

Post by MT03ALG » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:07 pm

We should try and sell Joe Hart for some kind of profit, preferably to a team fighting the relegation battle from the Premier League.

Aclaret
Been Liked: 1306 times
Has Liked: 1402 times

Post by Aclaret » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:24 pm

Spijed wrote:Had Pope never played for Burnley would you be saying the same?
Yes. If I was a football fan from another club, last season i would have been very impressed, just as I'm not very impressed with some of what I see in Pickford.

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5073 times
Has Liked: 6849 times

Post by bfcjg » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:21 pm

If we ever let Tom leave we lose this love for the club that we as fans have. We will never get a keeper like this again. That's why he goes in where it hurts that's why he shouts as we do but with authority. A future manager. UTC Heaton Burnley's number one .
https://youtu.be/tBBbdA7zZZE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6363 times
Has Liked: 8705 times

Post by IanMcL » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:11 am

Opinion: Leeds should make a January move for Joe Hart

Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa should make a January move for former England stopper Joe Hart after he was dropped for Burnley’s win over West Ham on the weekend.

What’s the situation?

Sean Dyche’s side have been struggling in the Premier League so far this season. However, the Burnley boss brought Tom Heaton back into the side after he finally recovered from injury, and the decision helped the Clarets to keep a clean sheet at home to the Hammers.

Heaton was in inspired form but his display could mean that Joe Hart has to move once again if he is to find regular first-team football. The former Manchester City man had been the number one at Turf Moor, but with Nick Pope also still to come back he may find himself slipping down the pecking order even further.

At 31 years of age, Hart needs to be playing regularly, and Leeds could perhaps offer him this in their hunt to return to the Premier League.

Long Time Lurker
Been Liked: 603 times
Has Liked: 420 times

Post by Long Time Lurker » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:29 am

Opinion: Leeds should make a January move for Anders Lindegaard

While we are talking about Tom, Nick and Joe we sometimes forget that we also have Anders and Adam on our books.

We really do have an embarrassment of riches in the goalkeeping department at the moment.

Anders played very well against Aberdeen and he is a quality keeper. As a viable option to challenge Bailey Peacock-Farrell for the starting spot I don't think Leeds could find anyone better. He wouldn't experience any major re-location difficulties, with a relatively local move, and he would have a real chance of booking some match day game time, especially if we could insert a playing clause to guarantee game time.

Keeping Joe here will allow him to step away from the spotlight for a time. The media circus that seems to follow him doesn't appear to hurt him and it is par for the course with any notable player. However, I would like him to be able to concentrate on his training/development without any distractions, as he fights to reclaim our keeper shirt. I think a few of us have identified areas of his game that could benefit from a bit of improvement which would make him even better.

Stepping under the radar to re-surface at a later date with a BANG!, showing visible signs of having added additional layers to his skill set, can be a very good way to make people sit up and take note.

Convincing Southgate that he needs to take a look at a new and improved Joe Hart could be a lot easier than expecting him to give another chance to the old Joe Hart. Being good at something will always lead to a number of opportunities, but sometimes the most valuable opportunity is the chance to learn something new and become even better.

Regular first team playing time is the most obvious way to lay claim to a first team shirt, whether it is with us or the National squad, but it is not the only way.

The downside for us is that we would be doing Leeds a big favour if we loaned Lindegaard to them, because he would improve their promotion chances. At the moment if something happens to Bailey Peacock-Farrell they would find the going a lot tougher.

Secondly, while having five keepers is excessive it does provide us with a lot of options in respect to any future player movement. If Tom, Nick or Joe were to move on in the Summer window Anders would be an excellent number three for us. At the moment he is in the last year of his contract and a good spell at Leeds could hurt our chances of securing a further extension to his time with us, especially if Leeds finish the season strongly.

taio

Post by taio » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:42 am

Long Time Lurker wrote:Opinion: Leeds should make a January move for Anders Lindegaard

While we are talking about Tom, Nick and Joe we sometimes forget that we also have Anders and Adam on our books.

We really do have an embarrassment of riches in the goalkeeping department at the moment.

Anders played very well against Aberdeen and he is a quality keeper. As a viable option to challenge Bailey Peacock-Farrell for the starting spot I don't think Leeds could find anyone better. He wouldn't experience any major re-location difficulties, with a relatively local move, and he would have a real chance of booking some match day game time, especially if we could insert a playing clause to guarantee game time.

Keeping Joe here will allow him to step away from the spotlight for a time. The media circus that seems to follow him doesn't appear to hurt him and it is par for the course with any notable player. However, I would like him to be able to concentrate on his training/development without any distractions, as he fights to reclaim our keeper shirt. I think a few of us have identified areas of his game that could benefit from a bit of improvement which would make him even better.

Stepping under the radar to re-surface at a later date with a BANG!, showing visible signs of having added additional layers to his skill set, can be a very good way to make people sit up and take note.

Convincing Southgate that he needs to take a look at a new and improved Joe Hart could be a lot easier than expecting him to give another chance to the old Joe Hart. Being good at something will always lead to a number of opportunities, but sometimes the most valuable opportunity is the chance to learn something new and become even better.

Regular first team playing time is the most obvious way to lay claim to a first team shirt, whether it is with us or the National squad, but it is not the only way.

The downside for us is that we would be doing Leeds a big favour if we loaned Lindegaard to them, because he would improve their promotion chances. At the moment if something happens to Bailey Peacock-Farrell they would find the going a lot tougher.

Secondly, while having five keepers is excessive it does provide us with a lot of options in respect to any future player movement. If Tom, Nick or Joe were to move on in the Summer window Anders would be an excellent number three for us. At the moment he is in the last year of his contract and a good spell at Leeds could hurt our chances of securing a further extension to his time with us, especially if Leeds finish the season strongly.
We definitely don't need five keepers and we can't expect to retain Heaton, Pope and Hart. It's obvious that Hart needs to leave in January if there's interest and that would be best for him and the club. I guess it would be on loan though.

Hipper
Been Liked: 1177 times

Post by Hipper » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:06 am

Heaton has had one good game. All it takes is a reaction to the old injury or a new one to have to think again. Let's give things a bit more time to settle.

taio

Post by taio » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:31 am

Up to four weeks should do the trick.

Tall Paul

Post by Tall Paul » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:36 pm

wilks_bfc wrote:Tweet from Boden

The news was that Pope could start the FA Cup game on Saturday.