Colemanballs

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
piston broke
Been Liked: 1448 times
Has Liked: 1229 times

Colemanballs

Post by piston broke » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:39 pm

Colemanballs were mentioned in a thread recently that i can't find. These are some classics.

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio:

1. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - 'This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother.'  
2. New Zealand Rugby Commentator - 'Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him.'  
3. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - 'And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria . I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!'  
4. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - 'Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew.'  
5. US PGA Commentator - 'One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my god !! What have I just said??'  
6. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on 'Time Team Live' said: 'You'd eat beaver if you could get it.'  
7. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, 'So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?' Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!  
8. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: 'Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69 yesterday.'  
9. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on 'Look North' said: 'There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this. '  
10 Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on 'Sky Sports': 'Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets.'  
11. Michael Buerk on watching Philippa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: 'They seem cold out there. They're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts.' 
12.. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: 'Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny; other weeks he prefers to do it by himself.'
These 9 users liked this post: winsomeyen elwaclaret djt2006 Aclaret Burnley1989 CoolClaret Colburn_Claret nil_desperandum Bertiebeehead

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2018 times
Has Liked: 2914 times

Re: Colemanballs

Post by elwaclaret » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:09 pm

Used to love the little Christmas book editions Private Eye did each Christmas for years. For some reason, I only buy Private Eye when I know I'm going to be hanging around a while, but always enjoy the read.
This user liked this post: Buxtonclaret

Aclaret
Been Liked: 1306 times
Has Liked: 1407 times

Post by Aclaret » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:28 pm

Some classics there piston broke, very funny.

Hendrickxz
Been Liked: 200 times
Has Liked: 44 times

Post by Hendrickxz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:27 am

Murray Walker could fill a little book of his own! https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/murray_walker" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This user liked this post: Braindead

Corky
Been Liked: 535 times
Has Liked: 414 times

Post by Corky » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:37 am

The batsmans Holding the bowlers Willey.

houseboy
Been Liked: 2242 times
Has Liked: 1618 times

Post by houseboy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:27 am

piston broke wrote:Colemanballs were mentioned in a thread recently that i can't find. These are some classics.

12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio:

1. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - 'This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother.'  
2. New Zealand Rugby Commentator - 'Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him.'  
3. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - 'And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria . I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!'  
4. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - 'Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew.'  
5. US PGA Commentator - 'One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my god !! What have I just said??'  
6. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on 'Time Team Live' said: 'You'd eat beaver if you could get it.'  
7. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, 'So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?' Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!  
8. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: 'Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69 yesterday.'  
9. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on 'Look North' said: 'There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this. '  
10 Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on 'Sky Sports': 'Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets.'  
11. Michael Buerk on watching Philippa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: 'They seem cold out there. They're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts.' 
12.. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: 'Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny; other weeks he prefers to do it by himself.'
That was me PB but I can't remember what I posted it on either. A fine collection of quotes there mate. One of my favourites was Davina McCall on some cookery programme where amateur (or celebrity - I forget) chefs worked in a restaurant and 'guests' were invited to sample the food. Some woman said of a dish 'I prefer it pink in the middle and just a little bit moist' to which Davina replied (with a twinkle in her eye) 'Don't we all'.

houseboy
Been Liked: 2242 times
Has Liked: 1618 times

Post by houseboy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:35 am

Hendrickxz wrote:Murray Walker could fill a little book of his own! https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/murray_walker" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I think it was Murray who famously said, whilst commenting on a rally, 'The holes in the windscreen are there to help with vision' upon which the driver immediately drove straight off the road at a bend without even attempting to make the turn, prompting the bold Murray to say 'What AM I saying'.

piston broke
Been Liked: 1448 times
Has Liked: 1229 times

Post by piston broke » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:36 am

Ironically the OP doesn’t contain any by David Coleman. I enjoyed “Juantorena opens his legs and shows his class”