Pull your head out of your...

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
_Soclaretes_
Been Liked: 137 times
Has Liked: 285 times

Pull your head out of your...

Post by _Soclaretes_ » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:14 am

Honestly, the amount of rubbish being spouted by Burnley fans at the moment is insane. I'm not one of the more die hard fans but even I can remember the days of playing Division 3 football and being laughed at by every Blackburn fan I met.

Now we have one poor start to the season and people completely go off on one.

"Let's face it, this is a season to forget."

REALLY? We're still playing at the highest level in my lifetime and win, draw or lose I am immensely proud of it.

"Crouch is a disgrace of a signing, sack dyche, sack the board etc. etc."

Don't forget that this is the manager and board who have managed to keep us in the green and playing in the premier league for 3 consecutive seasons. It may not be as easy or as pretty as you can do it on FIFA but if you're whinging at being a Claret un this day and age you need to pull your head out of your Rs
These 2 users liked this post: evensteadiereddie Damo

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3150 times
Has Liked: 10254 times

Re: Pull your head out of your...

Post by evensteadiereddie » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:51 am

Spot on, Soc. There'll be a few on here - not just the Rovers lot posing as Clarets - who will be content to see us draw or lose tomorrow.
This user liked this post: Damo

Colburn_Claret
Been Liked: 3081 times
Has Liked: 5058 times

Post by Colburn_Claret » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:01 am

I don't disagree, but that last thread on this subject got to 3 pages before it was pulled. This one will soon go the same way as the moaning minnies try to justify themselves. There's bound to be some agents amongst them, but some people can only see pessimism. They are probably the same about life, work, the family, neighbours.
The thing about being a happy clapper is you're HAPPY. I wouldn't want to swap shoes with any of the nay sayers, they're sad, in more ways than one.

UTC

summitclaret
Been Liked: 834 times
Has Liked: 1331 times

Post by summitclaret » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:28 am

By all means stop the potentially libellous posts, but pulling the whole thread was ott imo. People should be able to challenge our approach to transfers reasonably.