Brexit: Uniting the Country Since 31/01/2020

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4254 times

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Post by Greenmile » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:16 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:MPs have now hijacked parliament and prevented boris from having a clean break brexit.

And they're also blocking we , The People, from having a say!

I'm listening to LBC right now. There's a labour Leave voter on and she's saying it's disgusting what's happening. "They just cant accept the referendum result and are stopping Boris from carrying out what 17.4 million people voted for. And I say that as some one who voted Remain" (democracy respecting remainers do exist)
Is she called Elizabeth?

martin_p
Been Liked: 3765 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:18 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:Funny isn't it. Previously, Remoaners, when it suited them, claimed, "a tiny tiny group of far right extremist brexiteers, the ERG, are driving their agenda on the entire conservative party, the government and the whole brexit debate. There's only a handful of them yet they are not allowing Teresa may to come up with anything else other than their narrow version of brexit"

Then all of a sudden, when trying to claim it wasn't votes of the remoaners and Labour that voted against May's new EU treaty, AKA Her Deal. The ERG manages to some how gain hundreds of new members that made the difference!!!

;)
Arithmetic not your strong point either. The reason the ERG drove the Tory Brexit agenda is that after the 2017 election debacle May knew she needed the vote of just about every Tory MP to get a deal through. So the biggest organised group in the Tory party had the biggest say. Unfortunately they betrayed her when it came to voting the deal through.

Claret-On-A-T-Rex
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 831 times

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:21 am

Greenmile wrote:
Is she called Elizabeth?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:29 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:You know what really boils your **** Brexiteers?

That I said I'm right about a lot of things and you completely can't prove that it's not true.

Arrogance? Possibly :lol:

Telling people stuff they don't want to know it acknowledge or accept ? Definitely :lol:

All I do is read stuff from both sides (of the remain and anti democratic sides!) :lol: and draw the conclusions made by people far better at this stuff and put it on here.

You Brexiteers come to conclusions based 100% on your own preconceived opinions and that it why you get so annoyed when slaughtered on here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where as I block people when I can't bring myself to admitting I'm wrong!

I hope we get a deal, but the way we are going suggests that we will end up with either no deal or no Brexit and a massive constitutional crisis.

Go well all

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:29 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:MPs have now hijacked parliament and prevented boris from having a clean break brexit.

And they're also blocking we , The People, from having a say!

I'm listening to LBC right now. There's a labour Leave voter on and she's saying it's disgusting what's happening. "They just cant accept the referendum result and are stopping Boris from carrying out what 17.4 million people voted for. And I say that as some one who voted Remain" (democracy respecting remainers do exist)
MPs are doing their job. Johnson hijacked Brexit.
These 3 users liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex tiger76 longsidepies

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:32 am

[quote="martin_p"]Arithmetic not your strong point either. The reason the ERG drove the Tory Brexit agenda is that after the 2017 election debacle May knew she needed the vote of just about every Tory MP to get a deal through. So the biggest organised group in the Tory party had the biggest say. Unfortunately they betrayed her when it came to voting the deal through.[/quote]

Reality not yours.

When it suited - ERG tiny

Now its - ERG 100s strong!

I was going to say you couldn't make it up.

But clearly you can!

:lol:

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:33 am

AndrewJB wrote:MPs are doing their job. Johnson hijacked Brexit.
According to today's delta poll 8 out of 10 people agree with me.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:40 am

Greenmile wrote:Is she called Elizabeth?
Still obsessing about the resident crank?

I just find comfort in the thought that 100s of thousands of listeners heard, and looking at the polling , agree with her. While , at the same time, you are spending your time showing, that you're still fascinated by some sad sacks parody account that hardly anyone reads on a football message board!

Whatever takes fancy I guess.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:41 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:According to today's delta poll 8 out of 10 people agree with me.
And is that the same Delta Poll:

Another poll via britain elects
Westminster voting intention:

CON: 31% (-4)
LAB: 28% (+4)
LDEM: 17% (-1)
BREX: 13% (-1)

via
@DeltapollUK
, 05 – 07 Sep

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:45 am

Correct aided and abetted by his right hand man Dominic Cummings,i forget who elected Mr Cummings again.
This user liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:48 am

tiger76 wrote:Correct aided and abetted by his right hand man Dominic Cummings,i forget who elected Mr Cummings again.
The same people who elected Tony Blair's mate....Campbell.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:50 am

Feeling a bit down this morning?

For anybody needing a laugh, do yourself a favour and watch Connie Huq and Yasmin Alibi Brown showing just how reserved and rational they can be !!!

https://youtu.be/_Y8dCCDi31E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Absolutely hilarious!!!

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:51 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:According to today's delta poll 8 out of 10 people agree with me.
Is that the poll that asked: “Do yo agree with Ringo from Up the Clarets?”

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:53 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:The same people who elected Tony Blair's mate....Campbell.
Fair point the difference is Tony Blair had large majorities,Boris is in charge of a minority administration,and he seems determined to reduce his numbers by the day.

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2009 times
Has Liked: 2903 times

Post by elwaclaret » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:53 am

Spijed wrote:Meanwhile Raheem Sterling and other black footballers are saying racism is only getting worse.

And Boris has the audacity to say he will heal the racial divide.
Because racism doesn’t exist in Europe...oh hang on...

Could it be that Parliament waisting three years of running the country to play play political Brexit games for their own ends?
This user liked this post: RingoMcCartney

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:53 am

Spijed wrote:And is that the same Delta Poll:

Another poll via britain elects
Westminster voting intention:

CON: 31% (-4)
LAB: 28% (+4)
LDEM: 17% (-1)
BREX: 13% (-1)

via
@DeltapollUK
, 05 – 07 Sep
Yes that's right.

It's the one that shows that massive majority of people say we should have a general election!

A general election that the cabal of democracy denying remoaner MPs are blocking !!!

Its parliament versus the People

It's the same one!

BleedingClaret
Been Liked: 986 times
Has Liked: 1659 times

Post by BleedingClaret » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:53 am

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:They wouldn't jail him for that, they'd be jailing him for breaking the law.
Just as they jail journalists in Egypt for speaking the truth

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:55 am

tiger76 wrote:Correct aided and abetted by his right hand man Dominic Cummings,i forget who elected Mr Cummings again.

The same people who elected Alistair Campbell.....

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5185 times
Has Liked: 803 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:56 am

Ha, we wouldn't be at this stage if they were doing/had done their job.

BleedingClaret

Post by BleedingClaret » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:57 am

Devils_Advocate wrote:Dont think the border is a real issue in scottish independance just like swiss and norway borders arent a problem

Ireland is different kettle of fish cos of the troubles and the absolute importance of honoring the good friday agreement

Other things might come into play but the border impacts will be well down the list
Maybe we should make it an issue
Scots biting the hand that feeds them

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:59 am

Spijed wrote:Meanwhile Raheem Sterling and other black footballers are saying racism is only getting worse.

And Boris has the audacity to say he will heal the racial divide.

John Mann Labour MP is standing down to concentrate on anti semitism.

Saying Corbyn has given the green light to anti semites who have "hijacked" the Labour party.

Glass houses pal. Glass houses.
Last edited by RingoMcCartney on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:02 pm

AndrewJB wrote:Is that the poll that asked: “Do yo agree with Ringo from Up the Clarets?”

Remoaner in "I dont accept the result of a poll" shocker!!!

This user liked this post: elwaclaret

BleedingClaret

Post by BleedingClaret » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:06 pm

elwaclaret wrote:Never mind a hard border if Scotland get independence, they are an independent nation applying to join Europe... there is no guarantee they will be accepted ahead of anyone else... and they would have to go in as a new member, not with the UK deal.

Edit - Added to that how many EU members have sections of their populations pushing for independence themselves? Do the Scottish think they are going to welcome a Scotland breakaway.... and setting precedent for break away nations?

They are avoiding others pointing this out with Brexit and balancing it with effectively wiping out Labour in Scotland.
As I’ve said on other threads I want the UK to remain ‘United’ but I think the devolved Governments have empowered nationalists in Wales & especially Scotland,
So much so that their words and actions are making
the English more aware of themselves as a country and as a people.

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:06 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:John Mann Labour MP is standing down to concentrate on anti semitism.

Saying Corbyn has given the green light to anti semites who have "hijacked" the Labour party.
What has anti semitism got to do with the fear of people like Raheem Sterling?

I bet you say we are too PC. How can Brexit resolve the issue of allowing people to live in harmony when footballers like Sterling feel there is growing hatred towards them?

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:13 pm

Bin Ont Turf wrote:Ha, we wouldn't be at this stage if they were doing/had done their job.
We are where we are because nobody, despite three years of effort, has been able to make the many claims and promises made by leave become a reality. And none of this is the fault of Parliament. The government were in charge of negotiations, and they failed.
This user liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex

BleedingClaret

Post by BleedingClaret » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:19 pm

Just watching Dominic Raab on Sophie Ridge and he was pretty lucid but obviously struggling a little when asked if they would obey the law on asking for a further extension.
Then Baroness Chakrabarti came on basically took the **** out of him being mealy mouthed.
Then Sophie asked her if she supported the PM of this country going to jail for trying to uphold democracy and I thought the sound had gone funny on my telly as she stuttered a non comital response of sorts then Soph went for the Election Corbyn conundrum and she started looking like someone who’d been caught with stolen underwear in their bag
Glass houses
Sophie says you don’t like democracy
Last edited by BleedingClaret on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BleedingClaret

Post by BleedingClaret » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:22 pm

AndrewJB wrote:We are where we are because nobody, despite three years of effort, has been able to make the many claims and promises made by leave become a reality. And none of this is the fault of Parliament. The government were in charge of negotiations, and they failed.
A remain prime minister
If not then we’d have left on the 29th March
The term no deal wouldn’t exist cos we’d have left with some things agreed and others still to solve
We’d also all mostly still believe that we were a democracy
This user liked this post: Bin Ont Turf

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:25 pm

Spiral wrote:Why do you compose all of your posts in the style of the world's most insufferably precocious angst-ridden teenager role-playing at the world's most insufferable food critic? Putting the $hit grammar aside, if you're going to have a pop at folk for being dumb as f.uck, it's in your interest not to misspell a sodding two letter word.

You claim some body composes ( "make" would have done!) their posts , making them sound like a teenager. Yet , while you've took upon yourself to decide how people are allowed and not allowed to come across you manage to come over more Rees Mogg than Rees Mogg!!! :lol:

Spiral wrote:You've got a laughably astigmatic understanding of your average low-information brexit voter if you believe such a distinction will withold them from voting for the Brexit party in a November election. Johnson has invested so much energy into the October 31st message that any delay will constitute a betrayal of that promise without regard for asterisk or annotation. Gammon doesn't think rationally. Gammon is a base, impulsive, reflexive creature.

Spiral wrote:I think you need to allow CrosspoolClarets his fan-fiction - his flights of fancy - much in the same way one would indulge a kooked-up old crank in a nursing home who's forgotten he's a widower. He's beyond reconciliation, obviously.
Spiral wrote:It's a dreadful thing to distil an ideology to a twitter handle, and before you posted that I can honestly say, on my own grave, that I had no idea what 'FBPE' specifically stood for (beyond vaguely pro-EU sentiment I'd passively noticed on twitter), but still...to insinuate a reckoning, a reckoning? That is...well...actually...I stand by my prior words: political fan-fiction from an utter kook, actually.

Straight outta Bullingdon!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by RingoMcCartney on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:27 pm

Spijed wrote:What has anti semitism got to do with the fear of people like Raheem Sterling?

I bet you say we are too PC. How can Brexit resolve the issue of allowing people to live in harmony when footballers like Sterling feel there is growing hatred towards them?
Anti semitism is a form of racism.

martin_p
Been Liked: 3765 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:28 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:[quote="martin_p"]Arithmetic not your strong point either. The reason the ERG drove the Tory Brexit agenda is that after the 2017 election debacle May knew she needed the vote of just about every Tory MP to get a deal through. So the biggest organised group in the Tory party had the biggest say. Unfortunately they betrayed her when it came to voting the deal through.
Reality not yours.

When it suited - ERG tiny

Now its - ERG 100s strong!

I was going to say you couldn't make it up.

But clearly you can!

:lol:[/quote][/quote]

If you can’t work out why a group of 50 or so ERG MPs have a bigger influence amongst 318 Tory MPs then 650 cross party MPs then it really is time to get back to school.

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:32 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Anti semitism is a form of racism.
But don't you think some of the rhetoric from some Brexiteers has increased the rise of racism towards players like Sterling?

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:32 pm

martin_p wrote:If you can’t work out why a group of 50 or so ERG MPs have a bigger influence amongst 318 Tory MPs then 650 cross party MPs then it really is time to get back to school.
And if you think that a group that one day , you call a "tiny rump" becomes this massive majority "that voted down Mays deal" you clearly never went!

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:40 pm

Spijed wrote:But don't you think some of the rhetoric from some Brexiteers has increased the rise of racism towards players like Sterling?

Its difficult to say, perhaps correlation and causation? What has lead to Sterling receiving racist abuse is hard to identify specifically. There's always been cowardly idiots spouting off poison and sadly I guess there always will be.

But don't you think some of the rhetoric from some labour party members has increased the rise of anti semitism towards MPs like Luciana Berger?

When she attended last years labour party conference she had to have protection from potentially, god knows what.
This user liked this post: Spijed

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:41 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Its difficult to say, perhaps correlation and causation? What has lead to Sterling receiving racist abuse is hard to identify specifically. There's always been cowardly idiots spouting off poison and sadly I guess there always will be.

But don't you think some of the rhetoric from some labour party members has increased the rise of anti semitism towards MPs like Luciana Berger?

When she attended last years labour party conference she had to have protection from potentially, god knows what.
Totally agree.
This user liked this post: RingoMcCartney

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:44 pm

Listen, I'd love to spend all day on here. But the suns shining and my youngest is bored of his DS so I'm going to make the most of this Burnley sunshine and take him on the rec for a kick about.

Have a great afternoon pretending to accept the referendum result, and democracy itself, ladies.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3337 times
Has Liked: 1954 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:45 pm

Have fun in The Big Window.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:45 pm

Spijed wrote:Totally agree.
Fair enough.

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:50 pm

BleedingClaret wrote:A remain prime minister
If not then we’d have left on the 29th March
The term no deal wouldn’t exist cos we’d have left with some things agreed and others still to solve
We’d also all mostly still believe that we were a democracy
If it was because May wasn’t a committed leaver, that’s still the fault of the Tory party and government rather than parliament.

If we had a diverse and free press in this country, the idea that our parliament is the problem, rather than a PM who has tried to ride roughshod over it - that idea would be shot down as the absurdity it is. I think the reason that billionaire owned newspapers are so relaxed about a PM acting like a dictator is that it accords with their general world view.

If it be your will
Been Liked: 500 times
Has Liked: 509 times

Post by If it be your will » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:50 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:You know what really boils your **** Brexiteers?

That I said I'm right about a lot of things and you completely can't prove that it's not true.

Arrogance? Possibly

Telling people stuff they don't want to know it acknowledge or accept ? Definitely

All I do is read stuff from both sides and draw the conclusions made by people far better at this stuff and put it on here.

You Brexiteers come to conclusions based 100% on your own preconceived opinions and that it why you get so annoyed when slaughtered on here.

I hope we get a deal, but the way we are going suggests that we will end up with either no deal or no Brexit and a massive constitutional crisis.

Go well all
What, precisely, did you foresee that nobody else did?

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:51 pm

Any reason you're trying to use "ladies" as a derogatory term, Ringo?

BleedingClaret

Post by BleedingClaret » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:59 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:Any reason you're trying to use "ladies" as a derogatory term, Ringo?
Think as in ‘“big girls blouse” and “girly swot” it’s a fairly jovial low intensity insult for a man to be called this and have his masculinity questioned.
But girl or girly or ladies would most likely not cause insult to a female
Stop being a tart

Claret-On-A-T-Rex
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 831 times

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:00 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:Any reason you're trying to use "ladies" as a derogatory term, Ringo?
It's all he has left.

Spiral
Been Liked: 2522 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:05 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:You claim some body composes ( "make" would have done!) their posts , making them sound like a teenager. Yet , while you've took upon yourself to decide how people are allowed and not allowed to come across you manage to come over more Rees Mogg than Rees Mogg!!!
Admit it, you don't know what precocious means, do you? And for the record I'm not above calling someone a dumb c.unt and being done with it when the occasion suits. God forbid, people express themselves clearly and articulately, (I actually enjoy the better written posts on here, even those with which I disagree - they're usually more insightful and better expressed than is typical in other social media), but you're a bit of a try-hard yourself, so I suppose the difference between precociousness (a characteristic of a person) and verbosity (a characteristic of rhetoric) would be lost on you, Elizabeth. I can be verbose as f.uck, but only because I can't be arsed following up my posts with clarifications for the benefit of idiots like you.

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:07 pm

BleedingClaret wrote:Think as in ‘“big girls blouse” and “girly swot” it’s a fairly jovial low intensity insult for a man to be called this and have his masculinity questioned.
But girl or girly or ladies would most likely not cause insult to a female
Stop being a tart
But why are all these female led insults meant to be bad?

Are women worse than men?
This user liked this post: Lancasterclaret

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:16 pm

“Both are awful prospects, but I think a no-deal Brexit could cause far more damage to our future economic success than Corbyn.”

That was Ken Clarke today

Two weeks ago he said he wouldn't even consider letting Corbyn in

I'm not sure the Brexit bunch have thought this through, and the more anti-parliamentary democracy they get, the more likely it is that Conservatives will take that view.

Mala591
Been Liked: 684 times
Has Liked: 429 times

Post by Mala591 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:38 pm

The UK and Irish governments are (at last) taking the risk of a no-deal exit extremely seriously and both are drawing up detailed plans for what happens at (or near to) the Irish border after a no-deal exit.

Surely this process will deliver the basis of a solution to the dreaded backstop which can then be removed from the withdrawal agreement.

BleedingClaret

Post by BleedingClaret » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:52 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:But why are all these female led insults meant to be bad?

Are women worse than men?
If you hadn’t noticed by in large they are different from one another now admittedly as society is suggesting it’s more of a fade to grey thing and all should be accepted
As you are only to aware though mostly a man wants to be big and strong and a woman wants to be shall we say more streamlined and has more of an emphasis on her appearance rather than her physicality
Therefore telling a man that wants to be up there in the manly stakes that he’s a bit feminine irks him but telling a woman she’s
Feminine would by in large be a compliment
So stop being a pussy

Elizabeth
Been Liked: 1259 times
Has Liked: 1368 times

Post by Elizabeth » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:58 pm

Cheer up Ringo , this does have a funny side.

You lost your way when you fell into the trap of trying too hard to convince the remoaners I wasn't you.

claret_in_exile
Been Liked: 77 times
Has Liked: 326 times

Post by claret_in_exile » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:28 pm

Spiral wrote:It's a dreadful thing to distil an ideology to a twitter handle, and before you posted that I can honestly say, on my own grave, that I had no idea what 'FBPE' specifically stood for (beyond vaguely pro-EU sentiment I'd passively noticed on twitter), but still...to insinuate a reckoning, a reckoning? That is...well...actually...I stand by my prior words: political fan-fiction from an utter kook, actually.
We currently have the same thing happening in the States and it's a terrifying mindset - all because they lost an election. "Blood on the streets", etc. People need to calm down.

There's a word for political violence ... hmm, I wonder what it is.

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:39 pm

IMG_20190908_143324.jpg
IMG_20190908_143324.jpg (127.77 KiB) Viewed 1883 times
http://britainelects.com/polling/westminster/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"But nobody wants a no deal Brexit"

See, Boris is really starting to unite the people