Brexit: Uniting the Country Since 31/01/2020

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:13 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:At the entrance to the Visitors Centre of the European Parliament, there is a plaque with these words:

“National sovereignty is the root cause of the most crying evils of our times….The only final remedy for this evil is the federal union of the peoples.”

Why do evangelical europhile zealots hate the above?
Cheers for confirming it

Jesus

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2814 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:17 pm

THE SINGLE BIGGEST EXPRESSION OF DEMOCRACY

aggi
Been Liked: 2109 times

Post by aggi » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:17 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:The new Juke rolled off the production line of a Sunderland factory that, according to aggi an the rest of the Little Europeaners should have closed by now.

Dry your eyes mate.
I do wonder at times why you make so much stuff up and whether you actually convince yourself that the stuff you make up is true or are aware you're lying but justify it to yourself somehow.

Either way it's pretty weird.

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:18 pm

martin_p wrote:So you think if we were remaining forever there’d be uncertainty. I stand by my previous comment on your intelligence.
And I stand by your last 3 posts Marty

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seeing as its Friday, like brexit brings an end to the uncertainty , JUST LIKE YOU ADMIT! :lol: I'll let you out of school early and bring an end to your embarrassment

Have a great weekend Marty.

Your homework will be reading back your own posts and learning, " how to not meet yourself coming back and defeating your own argument in 3 hilarious , self defeating posts!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by RingoMcCartney on Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KateR
Been Liked: 1018 times
Has Liked: 6157 times

Post by KateR » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:18 pm

Spiral wrote:I don't mean this in a condescending way but you seem to have formed quite strong opinions on something you clearly don't fully understand. You, me, parliamentarians, none of us can take the govt to court for passing a law we don't like. It's not why the court exists. You mentioned NHS and police spending. This is all debated and voted on at multiple stages in the way any other bill is debated. In order for it to be approved it needs to be voted on and passed like any other bill. (Although I believe there are some limitations to what the Lords can do with a Finance bill, but that's trivial for this point). The govt can't spend a damn penny of our money without it being voted on in a budget. This is such a fundamental mechanism of government that it's depressing to read something so misguided.

you clearly have trouble understanding people so I will leave it at that but you did get one thing right, I have strong opinions on something's. I will also admit to not knowing everything, unlike quite a few posters on here, you should try to connect the dots I left you, with what has happened in 2019 and the Pandora's box comment. There was a lot of things before this Brexit saga that I thought I knew, which has gone out the window completely. If you are alluding to the fact that I do not fully understand all the in and outs of parliamentary law you are also 100%, I leave that kind of thing to people like Grieve & RM

PS, love the bit about starting with, I don't mean to be condescending, and finishing with it's depressing to read something so misguided, lol

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:18 pm

Time to log out Ringo

Seriously

aggi
Been Liked: 2109 times

Post by aggi » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:20 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:THE SINGLE BIGGEST EXPRESSION OF DEMOCRACY
Come on, do it properly
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (61.49 KiB) Viewed 1353 times

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Remoaners are sounding just a little bit grumpy today.

Cant think why!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a great weekend ladies!

martin_p
Been Liked: 3764 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:22 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:And I stand by your last 3 posts Marty

Seeing as its Friday, like brexit brings an end to the uncertainty , JUST LIKE YOU ADMIT! :lol: I'll let you out of school early and bring an end to your embarrassment

Have a great weekend Marty.

Your homework will be reading back your own posts and learning, " how to not meet yourself coming back and defeating your own argument in 3 hilarious , self defeating posts!!"

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, my five year old son has a better grasp of logic, comprehension and reasoning than you Wrongo. Why don’t you bring Liz back (you seem to have retired her) she coped a lot better.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:22 pm

Good decision

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:30 pm

martin_p wrote:Ah, you didn't answer my simple yes/no question then.

Yes, exiting the EU would end
the uncertainty, but we haven't and we dont' know when or how it will happen, that's why there is Brexit uncertainty.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you admit that "exiting the EU would END the uncertainty"

Then, you admit that "but we haven't"

So in other words we are "still Remaining."

Therefore it's the "still Remaining" that is prolonging the uncertainty that , by your very own words Marty " " exiting would end "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arrange these words into a well known phrase -

"Own petard by your hoist"

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:30 pm

martin_p wrote:So if we were remaining forever would there be uncertainty? So what’s causing the uncertainty?

Actually, I don’t know why I’m bothering with this, sometimes you’ve just got to call a spade a spade. Wrongo, you’re terminally thick

Who said
martin_p wrote:
Yes, exiting the EU would end the uncertainty,

And now, who's asking,

martin_p wrote: So if we were remaining forever would there be uncertainty?

To which the answer is - Yes.

Then you ask -

martin_p wrote:
So what’s causing the uncertainty?

To which the answer must simply be-

"Still Remaining" Marty, you shooting yourself in the foot, clown!!

Spiral
Been Liked: 2518 times
Has Liked: 333 times

Post by Spiral » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:31 pm

KateR wrote:you clearly have trouble understanding people so I will leave it at that but you did get one thing right, I have strong opinions on something's. I will also admit to not knowing everything, unlike quite a few posters on here, you should try to connect the dots I left you, with what has happened in 2019 and the Pandora's box comment. There was a lot of things before this Brexit saga that I thought I knew, which has gone out the window completely. If you are alluding to the fact that I do not fully understand all the in and outs of parliamentary law you are also 100%, I leave that kind of thing to people like Grieve & RM

PS, love the bit about starting with, I don't mean to be condescending, and finishing with it's depressing to read something so misguided, lol
But that isn't condescending, it's a matter of fact. I have no idea what you're talking about with your comment on Pandora's box, and I'm all ears if you're willing to explain. Your entire argument in post #17615 centred around your indignation at, and your misunderstanding of, governments needing parliamentary approval to govern. But this is a matter of fact. It isn't up for dispute, yet you're alleging what? Foul play? Because you're confused at a supreme court ruling? You have a responsibility to yourself to understand these things if you aren't to be taken for a mug by cynical politicians.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:32 pm

At the entrance to the Visitors Centre of the European Parliament, there is a plaque with these words:

“National sovereignty is the root cause of the most crying evils of our times….The only final remedy for this evil is the federal union of the peoples.”

Remoaners- Grrrrrrrrrrr

Weekend Ladies!

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:35 pm

Seems like N Ireland can't have a different customs arrangement from the rest of the UK, why hasn't this been mentioned before ?
Attachments
4.PNG
4.PNG (16.77 KiB) Viewed 1309 times

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2619 times
Has Liked: 6418 times

Post by Rick_Muller » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:38 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:At the entrance to the Visitors Centre of the European Parliament, there is a plaque with these words:

Remoaners- Grrrrrrrrrrr

Weekend Ladies!
Whats your problem with the quote on the plaque?

willsclarets
Been Liked: 680 times
Has Liked: 133 times

Post by willsclarets » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:39 pm

There's literally zero point in asking him a question.
These 2 users liked this post: Rick_Muller Claret-On-A-T-Rex

KateR

Post by KateR » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:49 pm

Spiral wrote:But that isn't condescending, it's a matter of fact. I have no idea what you're talking about with your comment on Pandora's box, and I'm all ears if you're willing to explain. Your entire argument in post #17615 centred around your indignation at, and your misunderstanding of, governments needing parliamentary approval to govern. But this is a matter of fact. It isn't up for dispute, yet you're alleging what? Foul play? Because you're confused at a supreme court ruling? You have a responsibility to yourself to understand these things if you aren't to be taken for a mug by cynical politicians.
NO, it did not, or let me say it was not meant to. It was in relationship to how this parliament, and I mean all of them has done things I did not think or expect them to do, the P box was in relationship to going outside normal parliamentary behavior, well normal for me.

I am not confused by a court ruling, it's quite black and white even for a mug of an old women like me. It is the fact it went to court at all, let alone 4 courts. Hypothetically Labour in power, prorogue, Tories go to court because they do not like the length, maybe to short because someone wants a longer holiday but am sure with your total knowledge of how parliament works you will assure me that is not possible.

Coupled with all that is the fact that while parliament went back I did not see anything for those days they were sitting that was that important they had to sit rather than letting the government work on achieving a satisfactory deal to leave, it was all white noise.

Hopefully you will be able to understand my indignation, but I doubt it as you seem not to be able to understand what I have been trying to say, it would be very very difficult for me to try to explain this in braille to you.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:54 pm

KateR wrote:NO, it did not, or let me say it was not meant to. It was in relationship to how this parliament, and I mean all of them has done things I did not think or expect them to do, the P box was in relationship to going outside normal parliamentary behavior, well normal for me.

I am not confused by a court ruling, it's quite black and white even for a mug of an old women like me. It is the fact it went to court at all, let alone 4 courts. Hypothetically Labour in power, prorogue, Tories go to court because they do not like the length, maybe to short because someone wants a longer holiday but am sure with your total knowledge of how parliament works you will assure me that is not possible.

Coupled with all that is the fact that while parliament went back I did not see anything for those days they were sitting that was that important they had to sit rather than letting the government work on achieving a satisfactory deal to leave, it was all white noise.

Hopefully you will be able to understand my indignation, but I doubt it as you seem not to be able to understand what I have been trying to say, it would be very very difficult for me to try to explain this in braille to you.
Sorry Kate, just can I go back a bit here

Are you saying that the unlawful decision to prologue parliament by Johnston to nullify parliament (which the supreme court ruled 11-0) shouldn't have happened?

Or that the court case shouldn't have been bought?

KateR

Post by KateR » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:09 pm

Actually both, I was very clear at the time I thought on both points, it should never have gone to the courts in the first place, and I like many other did not agree with the verdict, did accept it but don't agree with the verdict. And just for clarity I see many court case decisions, which I believe the findings are ridiculous, however accept them. I really don't want to discuss this point at all, it is history and in the past. I made it public here some time back and this was not a subject I wanted to open again because the results are facts, I merely mentioned it in relation to this parliament and the future of politics in Westminster.

Again the point of my original post was in regard to an action has been brought, which now opens up in the future for further court cases against whichever government is sitting, I was trying to point out that this parliament is the route cause of this and set this precedence. IE Pandora's Box

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1180 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:12 pm

Greenmile wrote:“Common sense” is just what stupid people claim to have when they have no facts to back up their beliefs. “Common sense” tells us that the sun revolves around a flat Earth. It tells us that a roulette wheel which has come up red 20 times in a row is bound to come up black next time.

Einstein is alleged to have said “Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down by the mind before you reach eighteen.”

I would agree that many brexiters appear to have “common sense” in spades.
Agree to disagree here, common sense is a thing where you either have it or dont, it's something you experience throughout life & learn to have that attribute depending upon your journey throughout life, I'm not saying you personally don't have it as I don't know you well enough, memory retention or lack of I can, it's typical for really intelligent people not to have it, but some seldom do have both.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4241 times

Post by Greenmile » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:Agree to disagree here, common sense is a thing where you either have it or dont, it's something you experience throughout life & learn to have that attribute depending upon your journey throughout life, I'm not saying you personally don't have it as I don't know you well enough, memory retention or lack of I can, it's typical for really intelligent people not to have it, but some seldom do have both.
Ok. You realise you’re (probably) agreeing to disagree with Albert Einstein, though?

Mind, as a really intelligent person who was interested in facts and stuff, he probably didn’t have your level of common sense.

Mala591
Been Liked: 681 times
Has Liked: 428 times

Post by Mala591 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:20 pm

If we can get the first phase of Brexit over the line then it might be time for Northern Ireland to 'consider' becoming an independent country that could remain 100% in the EU. A democratic referendum perhaps?

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:32 pm

From what's been said in the last hour it looks like Boris Johnson has caved in big time. That's why the EU is now happy!

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 1986 times
Has Liked: 2875 times

Post by elwaclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:33 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Yeah, but Sharpsburg should have been a complete Union victory.

Only McClellan's complete failure to move decisively when he had the chance saved the Confederacy

To me, only thing that saves the Confederacy is a capture of Washington, and they never even got close to that.
Did a couple of times. Jubal Early led a mass raid through the Shenandoah that got to the outskirts of Washington before the Federals realised what he was up to... attacking Washington. But obviously the main panic came when Lee crosses into Pennsylvania. Had Hill taken Big round top when ordered to on Day one at Gettysburg, the Union would have been on a really dodgy wicket. Also when the Rebs took the Peach Orchard they, unbeknown to them had got behind the Union lines, but not realising and without support turned around and went back. Had Buford not held the skirmish line and allowed Lee to take the heights, it is extremely unlikely that the ANV would have been stopped before Washington.... so Gettysburg offered three chances and the raid another when it really could have gone either way.

Of course had Lincoln not been persuaded to change the route of he train into Washington, there would likely have never been a war. Delaware rebels had indeed set a trap to blow up the train it was mused but not proved until plans emerged in the mid 1990’s.
Last edited by elwaclaret on Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:45 pm

elwaclaret wrote:Did a couple of times. Jubal Early led a mass raid through the Shenandoah that got to the outskirts of Washington before the Federals realised what he was up to... attacking Washington. But obviously the main panic came when Lee crosses into Pennsylvania. Had Hill taken Big round top when ordered to on Day one at Gettysburg, the Union would have been on a really dodgy wicket. Also when the Rebs took the Peach Orchard they, unbeknown to them had got behind the Union lines, but not realising and without support turned around and went back. Had Buford not held the skirmish line and allowed Lee to take the heights, it is extremely unlikely that the ANV would have been stopped before Washington.... so Gettysburg offered three chances and the raid another when it really could have gone either way.
Close as in a raid?

Or close as in the Union actually thought they were going to have to lose it?

Never got close. The only serious attempts to invade the north both resulted in pretty decisive union victories, Sharpsburg and Gettysburg

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:47 pm

Steven Swinford

@Steven_Swinford
It's back:

Boris Johnson has 'resurrected' Theresa May's customs partnership, source familiar with plans says

'NI effectively stays in the EU customs union but for the purposes of trade it's in UK customs union,' source says. 'It's a fudge'

Will ERG be able to stomach it?

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Close as in a raid?

Or close as in the Union actually thought they were going to have to lose it?

Never got close. The only serious attempts to invade the north both resulted in pretty decisive union victories, Sharpsburg and Gettysburg
There was I think only a skeletal force defending Washington, as it was the last thing they expected. Hancock was shadowing the raid (by about 10k) but lost them in the Virginia Mountains, leaving Early to get into the Washington suburbs before, he basically bottled it thinking there were be a lot more in front of him than there actually was.

See next post but one (hit quote instead of edit on iPad)
Last edited by elwaclaret on Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:49 pm

So, basically the plan that Boris has?

Get Theresa May's deal though parliament?

Have we really wasted three years to go round in circles?

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:52 pm

elwaclaret wrote:There was I think only a skeletal force defending Washington, as it was the last thing they expected. Hancock was shadowing the raid (by about 10k) but lost them in the Virginia Mountains, leaving Early to get into the Washington suburbs before, he basically bottled it thinking there were be a lot more in front of him than there actually was.
So close enough for a mass evacuation of Washington. Lincoln famously refused to leave, and even manned the walls until a reb sharpshooter put a bullet through his hat.

summitclaret
Been Liked: 826 times
Has Liked: 1307 times

Post by summitclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:57 pm

Spijed wrote:From what's been said in the last hour it looks like Boris Johnson has caved in big time. That's why the EU is now happy!
If he has is that a good thing or not if it gets a deal?

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:02 pm

summitclaret wrote:If he has is that a good thing or not if it gets a deal?
I thought you were unhappy with Teresa May's deal, which it sounds like this is?

summitclaret

Post by summitclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:02 pm

Spijed wrote:So, basically the plan that Boris has?

Get Theresa May's deal though parliament?

Have we really wasted three years to go round in circles?
How many times do I have to tell you. We are going for a ft deal not a wishy washy PD that would have meant discussions went on forever until we gave up trying to leave properly. Also the ERG have got rid of remainer May. So things are very different.

AndyClaret

Post by AndyClaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:04 pm

Spijed wrote:I thought you were unhappy with Teresa May's deal, which it sounds like this is?
It's not though, N Ireland will be able to benefit from new trade deals. And it sounds like the DUP and ERG are on board.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:06 pm

Spijed wrote:From what's been said in the last hour it looks like Boris Johnson has caved in big time. That's why the EU is now happy!
Not sure what you’ve seen, and I’ve been in lectures all day so may not be up to speed. However a quick glance at newsfeed doesn’t ‘t suggest there has been any kind of cave in by either side. It sounds like they are all working together to get it done...

It is after all a negotiation, so surely if there are smiles it is because both sides are working to get it done now, rather than playing poker with each other. Surely a positive thing?

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:07 pm

AndyClaret wrote:It's not though, N Ireland will be able to benefit from new trade deals. And it sounds like the DUP and ERG are on board.
If the DUP and ERG are happy with NI being under a different customs regime from the rest of the UK then it’s a massive u-turn. And they’ll have to repeal the ERG led legislation that would make this illegal as well.

AndyClaret

Post by AndyClaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:10 pm

martin_p wrote:If the DUP and ERG are happy with NI being under a different customs regime from the rest of the UK then it’s a massive u-turn. And they’ll have to repeal the ERG led legislation that would make this illegal as well.
It's dual customs, Eu for goods, uk for trade deals.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:14 pm

martin_p wrote:If the DUP and ERG are happy with NI being under a different customs regime from the rest of the UK then it’s a massive u-turn. And they’ll have to repeal the ERG led legislation that would make this illegal as well.
Not from the way they were explaining it on Radio 4 this morning. It is a temporary arrangement until a ‘free’ trade agreement between the EU and Britain is set up. In the meantime Northern Ireland should hopefully see a period of prosperity on the back of it, settling tensions their in the process.

All sounded very positive on Radio 4

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:26 pm

AndyClaret wrote:It's dual customs, Eu for goods, uk for trade deals.
So different to the rest of the uk then.

AndyClaret

Post by AndyClaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:29 pm

martin_p wrote:So different to the rest of the uk then.
Best of both worlds.

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:37 pm

Steven Swinford
@Steven_Swinford
·
1h
Here's what Jacob Rees-Mogg, who is now Leader of the Commons but was then head of the ERG, had to say about the customs partnership last time round:

'It’s completely cretinous, the silliest thing I could possibly think of - it’s a betrayal of good sense'

summitclaret

Post by summitclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:38 pm

martin_p wrote:So different to the rest of the uk then.
You really don't want it to work do you?
These 3 users liked this post: elwaclaret KateR If it be your will

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:42 pm

summitclaret wrote:You really don't want it to work do you?
Does suggest a bottom lip you could use as a step, doesn’t it.
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

AndyClaret

Post by AndyClaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:46 pm

It's quite incredible, brexiteers are happy with it but remoaners are... well moaning about it, who knew !
This user liked this post: KateR

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:48 pm

AndyClaret wrote:It's quite incredible, brexiteers are happy with it but remoaners are... well moaning about it, who knew !
Trade guys are all saying the same thing.

This is Mays deal*

Its a fudge.

Don't care as long as it gets passed, but lets not pretend its not a fudge eh?

*with more customs checks, not less as well

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1823 times
Has Liked: 3948 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:52 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Trade guys are all saying the same thing.

This is Mays deal.

Its a fudge.

I've not posted on this thread much in the past month, but when I have, I've consistently said that Johnson would try to get May's deal through, and that (essentially) because it's got his name to it rather than May's a lot of the right wing media will hail it as a great deal, (and many will swallow it).

willsclarets

Post by willsclarets » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:56 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Trade guys are all saying the same thing.

This is Mays deal*

Its a fudge.

*with more customs checks, not less as well

As you say as long as it goes through and we're not left with no deal, I couldn't care less. You have to think getting it through parliament will be a doddle at this point.

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:59 pm

I’m pointing out that as it stands it may need a repeal of legislation that the ERG were behind. As I said it’ll need a massive u-turn from the DUP/ ERG, assuming the rumours about what the deal may be are true of course. Something they were prepared to legislate against to a goodness idea in less than two years.

I’d certainly prefer some sort of deal to no deal.

willsclarets

Post by willsclarets » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:12 pm

Greenmile wrote:Ok. You realise you’re (probably) agreeing to disagree with Albert Einstein, though?

Mind, as a really intelligent person who was interested in facts and stuff, he probably didn’t have your level of common sense.
The very idea of "agreeing to disagree" with Einstein has made me chuckle.

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:52 pm

Quite a few leave people have described May’s deal as terrible in just the last few days. Do they still think this way, or have they changed their minds?