Brexit: Uniting the Country Since 31/01/2020

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Hipper
Been Liked: 1177 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Post by Hipper » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:35 pm

How exactly is this EU extension letter sent? Is that defined in the Benn law?

For example, if Johnson puts it in the normal post and accidentally puts an incorrect address.....

And there could be a postal strike or it could get lost.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:35 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:I did and added a link.

172 to 40 Labour MP’s voted against him in a vote of no confidence.

He ignored them.

You are looking more arrogant by the minute.

Erm, no. He didn't ignore them. He had a leadership context as a result of that no-confidence vote. Which he won. Liar.

Lowbankclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 56 times

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:40 pm

His MP’s voted against him.
He ignored them saying the grass roots members voted him in.

How you can say I lied about him losing a no confidence vote is amazing.

However, I think it’s best just to add you to a blocked list as a complete kn0b.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:42 pm

That’s much better now I cannot see IT posts.
These 2 users liked this post: Murger bobinho

Murger
Been Liked: 1243 times
Has Liked: 845 times

Post by Murger » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:43 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:No i didn't. I asked "Do you think if the police were called that they would be allowed to continue to commit that crime?"
Nice work around.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:43 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:His MP’s voted against him.
He ignored them saying the grass roots members voted him in.

How you can say I lied about him losing a no confidence vote is amazing.

However, I think it’s best just to add you to a blocked list as a complete kn0b.

You lied when you said he ignored the no confidence vote. He clearly ******* didn't :lol:

The no confidence vote triggered a leadership election. He had every right to contest that election and he won it with an even bigger margin than the first one. If he had ignored the no confidence vote then there wouldn't have been a ******* leadership contest, would there you absolute genius? :lol:

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:44 pm

Murger wrote:Nice work around.
How is quoting exactly what i actually said a "workaround"? You're the one who misrepresented what i said. :lol:

Murger
Been Liked: 1243 times
Has Liked: 845 times

Post by Murger » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:46 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:How is quoting exactly what i actually said a "workaround"? You're the one who misrepresented what i said. :lol:
Because you're claiming if the police were there, they wouldn't have let the crime of harassment continue. Have you any proof that the abusers were arrested?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:47 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:That’s much better now I cannot see IT posts. I'm too weak and too emotionally unstable to handle someone else disagreeing with me, so like a child i will do the equivalent of plugging my ears with my fingers and pretending disagreeing opinions don't exist. lalalalalalala, can't hear you. lalalalalala

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:53 pm

Murger wrote:Because you're claiming if the police were there, they wouldn't have let the crime of harassment continue. Have you any proof that the abusers were arrested?
You're the one with the burden of proof. You're the one claiming that a crime occured, not me. You need to prove a crime occured. So, go on little boy. Gather ye evidence. Present it.

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1183 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:18 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:I just want to make a point about workers personal protective equipment.

I found the rules stricter in both China and Thailand, which to be fair came as a massive surprise to me.

So let’s not think that the EU or the UK lead the way on all workers rights.
The PPE mandatory requirements are likely to be steel toe cap boots & high visibility bibs/jackets, it's been heavily suggested (not yet endorsed) the abolishment of
cscs & sia cards for the construction & security industries, likely to be replaced with other requirements fitting.

BennyD
Been Liked: 1338 times
Has Liked: 757 times

Post by BennyD » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:35 pm

nil_desperandum wrote:In what sense did he do that?
He answered my observation that Corbyn and Abbott are stupid and ugly by asking if ugly people can’t make decisions, in a clumsy attempt to change the thrust of said observation. I countered by pulling his question back to my original observation and congratulated him on an attempt to defend the indefensible. Of course ugly people can make good decisions but, on prolific evidence, not those two. It’s a good job they didn’t breed, God alone knows what would have dropped out without touching the sides.

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:53 pm

Don't understand the bed wetting over this from the Brexit camp.

Everyone wants a deal apparently, all Letwin amendment does is completely stops "No Deal" (at least till the end of 2020)

Johnson should win a vote next week, unless of course he does something daft (which he and his supporters are perfectly capable of doing)

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:06 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Don't understand the bed wetting over this from the Brexit camp.

Everyone wants a deal apparently, all Letwin amendment does is completely stops "No Deal" (at least till the end of 2020)

Johnson should win a vote next week, unless of course he does something daft (which he and his supporters are perfectly capable of doing)
Not sure I have done any bed wetting.

Hope the deal is rejected.

Hope for a GE.

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1827 times
Has Liked: 3964 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:15 pm

BennyD wrote:He answered my observation that Corbyn and Abbott are stupid and ugly by asking if ugly people can’t make decisions, in a clumsy attempt to change the thrust of said observation. I countered by pulling his question back to my original observation and congratulated him on an attempt to defend the indefensible. Of course ugly people can make good decisions but, on prolific evidence, not those two. It’s a good job they didn’t breed, God alone knows what would have dropped out without touching the sides.
But so far as I can see he's never once said anything in support of Abbott or Corbyn. He was merely questioning how someone's facial characteristics affected their ability to be effective at their job. It was you that implied that "ugliness" was a factor in determining someone's competence.
Stupidity, as you stated, should normally be regarded as an impediment to effectiveness, but it's inappropriate to link competence / effectiveness with someone's physical features.
This is the sort of unpleasant tactic the right wing press used against Ed Miliband.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:15 pm

Boris has folded. What a pussy. Why pretend in parliament that he was going to break the law? Does he really think Brexit supporters are so stupid that they w... ah. He thinks Brexit supporters are stupid enough to cheer him on in his fake defiance and then not care when he folds.

https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/11 ... 6569977856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These 2 users liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex longsidepies

fidelcastro
Been Liked: 2218 times
Has Liked: 2207 times

Post by fidelcastro » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:17 pm

Boris has sent the letter to the EU... but without signing it!

Clever or just spiteful?

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:18 pm

Apparently Boris has sent an unsigned letter.

The law didn’t say he had to sign it, just send it.

Funny as.

dsr
Been Liked: 4576 times
Has Liked: 2264 times

Post by dsr » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:20 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:No rights will be lost, contracts of employment won't be changed, it'll still take 24mths before you build up any employment rights & individual settlement agreements (private conversations) will be the norm outside of normal disciplinary protocol, I'd expect the unions to have more influence post brexit, the average working conditions health & safety may change slightly that's all.
I think it's quite pessimistic of theLabour party that they think that the Tories will knock at least 9 days off annual holiday, 9 months off maternity leave, and abolish the minimum wage - and that Labour still won't be able to beat them in an election.

I don't see why the deal shouldn't be amended to guarantee 20 days' annual leave and 14 weeks' maternity pay - then Labour would presumably be onside? Or perhaps not.

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3436 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:24 pm

fidelcastro wrote:Boris has sent the letter to the EU... but without signing it!

Clever or just spiteful?
Clever.

He had to send it, so he did, but he's also not signed it so technically he hasn't asked for it.
He's always stated he wouldn't ask for an extension and if he hasn't signed it then....

It seems that remainer MP's and their lawyers aren't quite so clever after all.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:24 pm

Johnson is wasting time and money to try to prove to his support base how Brexity he is.

Its a colossal waste of time as he's not got a legal leg to stand on.

The deal is going to pass and its going to stop a "No Deal"

But because it might result in an extension past Oct 31st (which is only a date that Johnson has set his hat on for purely electoral reasons) Johnson is wrecking as much as he can.

Its very hard for moderates like me to back him or his deal when he does stuff like this.

Impossible even.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3338 times
Has Liked: 1954 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:25 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:Apparently Boris has sent an unsigned letter.

The law didn’t say he had to sign it, just send it.

Funny as.
Ha you wouldn’t expect anything less.

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:26 pm

fidelcastro wrote:Boris has sent the letter to the EU... but without signing it!

Clever or just spiteful?
He’s just an ass. I suppose the letter juxtaposed with video of him saying “do or die” will be turned into ads for the next general election - if he’s still leader by then.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:26 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:Clever.

He had to send it, so he did, but he's also not signed it so technically he hasn't asked for it.
He's always stated he wouldn't ask for an extension and if he hasn't signed it then....

Don't take this the wrong way, but its not clever and its a complete waste of time.

Its an electoral ploy, which only the really, really committed are going to fall for.

I don't get it to be perfectly honest.

He's got the numbers to pass a deal. He's just got to do it right and Brexit is done.

So why is he not doing it right?

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3338 times
Has Liked: 1954 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:26 pm

They’ll be queuing up to do deals with this trustworthy hero.

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3862 times
Has Liked: 2072 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:33 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Don't take this the wrong way, but its not clever and its a complete waste of time.

Its an electoral ploy, which only the really, really committed are going to fall for.

He's got the numbers to pass a deal. He's just got to do it right and Brexit is done.

The reporters in Brussels say there is no appetite for anymore delay. Unlikely they will grant an extension.

Boris has played a blinder.

Vote for the deal or no deal next week.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:34 pm

I mean, ffs

https://twitter.com/faisalislam/status/ ... 4081184768" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How thick do you have to be to fall for this kind of rubbish?

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:35 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:The reporters in Brussels say there is no appetite for anymore delay. Unlikely they will grant an extension.

He's not won a vote yet

He's not played a blinder, he's having a shocker.
This user liked this post: longsidepies

Colburn_Claret
Been Liked: 3079 times
Has Liked: 5044 times

Post by Colburn_Claret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:37 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Don't understand the bed wetting over this from the Brexit camp.

If you haven't worked out yet that they dont want a deal, any deal good or bad, the whole Hillary Benn act was just a smoke screen to overturn the referendum. As was pointed out at the time by loads of people.

The best chance now is that the EU reject the request for an extension, a very strong possibility, in which case Boris will put forward his proposal and it will be passed.
A deal hated by remainers, and not liked by a fair few Leavers. But at least it's a start.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:38 pm

Colburn_Claret wrote:If you haven't worked out yet that they dont want a deal, any deal good or bad, the whole Hillary Benn act was just a smoke screen to overturn the referendum. As was pointed out at the time by loads of people.

The best chance now is that the EU reject the request for an extension, a very strong possibility, in which case Boris will put forward his proposal and it will be passed.
A deal hated by remainers, and not liked by a fair few Leavers. But at least it's a start.

By "they" i'm assuming you mean Boris, because he opposed the amendment that is trying to prevent a no deal.

Are you really this far gone, Colburn? You are, aren't you?

If Boris and his buddies didn't want a No Deal then they would have had no problem with the Letwin amendment. By voting against it they showed their hand and proved that they want No Deal after all. And you are too blind to see it.
Last edited by Imploding Turtle on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Claret-On-A-T-Rex
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 833 times

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:39 pm

YES! Boris has played a blinder by not signing it, I'll definitely be voting for him now, it's like that time he got his fag to take a whipping for him from the housemaster even though it was girly swot cameron who filched the pie from the Eton kitchens.

What a wag!

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:40 pm

Oops. You spoke too soon. Boris has sent a signed one basically begging for an extension.
This user liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:41 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:The reporters in Brussels say there is no appetite for anymore delay. Unlikely they will grant an extension.

Whoops, you missed that bit where the EU keep saying they will grant an extension. You know, the opposite of what you are claiming, otherwise known as "The Truth".

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:41 pm

Colburn_Claret wrote:If you haven't worked out yet that they dont want a deal, any deal good or bad, the whole Hillary Benn act was just a smoke screen to overturn the referendum. As was pointed out at the time by loads of people.

And if you haven't worked out yet that the EU doesn't interfere in the internal affairs of countries, then its certainly well past that time surely?

And the MPs who backed the Letwin amendment want to stop a "No Deal".

They won't back a 2nd ref, they won't back a revoke, they won't back a "No Deal"

The 10-25 MPs in that bracket will switch their vote now "No Deal" is averted by asking for an extension, and the deal will pass.

Unless of course the proper scrutiny of the deal throws up more issues (which it probably will if we are being honest)

Johnsons tactics are completely wrong for getting the country, parliament and MPs onside.

IMHO of course

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:54 pm

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:Whoops, you missed that bit where the EU keep saying they will grant an extension. You know, the opposite of what you are claiming, otherwise known as "The Truth".
I'm not claiming anything.

It was reporters from BBC/ITV outside the EU headquarters.

Colburn_Claret
Been Liked: 3079 times
Has Liked: 5044 times

Post by Colburn_Claret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:03 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:And if you haven't worked out yet that the EU doesn't interfere in the internal affairs of countries, then its certainly well past that time surely?

And the MPs who backed the Letwin amendment want to stop a "No Deal".

They won't back a 2nd ref, they won't back a revoke, they won't back a "No Deal"

The 10-25 MPs in that bracket will switch their vote now "No Deal" is averted by asking for an extension, and the deal will pass.

Unless of course the proper scrutiny of the deal throws up more issues (which it probably will if we are being honest)

Johnsons tactics are completely wrong for getting the country, parliament and MPs onside.

IMHO of course
He never had a cat in hells chance of getting Parliament or MPs onside, the country or the majority of them, have backed him, even those who dont like him, that's me.
No deal could have been averted if Letwin hadnt made his amendment. All it has served to do is make Boris ask for an extension, if the EU doesn't grant it where does that leave Parliament.
I think Boris will still put forward his deal, and get it passed, but if they dont accept it this time then a no deal is the only option left. The very thing they claimed they didn't want, and they will have caused it.
Poetic justice.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:07 pm

That makes no sense at all.

This amendment stops no deal.

Unless Johnson acts like a bloke completely in contempt of the rule of law and totally dismissive of parliament then his deal will pass.

It would have passed today, but the Tories don't like being told what to do so pulled it for no sensible reason that I can see

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:13 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:I'm not claiming anything.

It was reporters from BBC/ITV outside the EU headquarters.
Yes you did, you claimed Boris has played a blinder. You based this on what you heard from reporters on the telly although when precisely you heard or saw this guff is in question as the EU has been saying since Thursday they would grant the extension if requested.

Guess what? We're still in the EU and we will be on the 1st November too.

Nigel Farage got his wish.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:18 pm

Colburn_Claret wrote:He never had a cat in hells chance of getting Parliament or MPs onside, the country or the majority of them, have backed him, even those who dont like him, that's me.
No deal could have been averted if Letwin hadnt made his amendment. All it has served to do is make Boris ask for an extension, if the EU doesn't grant it where does that leave Parliament.
I think Boris will still put forward his deal, and get it passed, but if they dont accept it this time then a no deal is the only option left. The very thing they claimed they didn't want, and they will have caused it.
Poetic justice.

What the **** are you smoking that has messed up your mind so much that you think this makes any sense whatsoever?

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:18 pm

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:Yes you did, you claimed Boris has played a blinder. You based this on what you heard from reporters on the telly although when precisely you heard or saw this guff is in question as the EU has been saying since Thursday they would grant the extension if requested.

Guess what? We're still in the EU and we will be on the 1st November too.

Nigel Farage got his wish.
He has played a blinder, he's been brought into a horrible parliament who wouldn't vote for a Tory deal if it gave every working class person a million quid.

P.s I will be glad if we don't go out on 31/10. General Election and Brexit party everywhere for me sweetcheeks

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:19 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:That makes no sense at all.

This amendment stops no deal.

Unless Johnson acts like a bloke completely in contempt of the rule of law and totally dismissive of parliament then his deal will pass.

It would have passed today, but the Tories don't like being told what to do so pulled it for no sensible reason that I can see
You're right, it is strange because when it comes back it can be amended with the requisite of a second referendum which wasn't on today's.

Why would the extension matter anyway if he'd have got his deal through without a second referendum amendment?

Are we missing something?

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:23 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:Brexit party everywhere for me sweetcheeks
Each to their own, make sure you get them to use protection.

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1183 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:46 pm

Colburn_Claret wrote:He never had a cat in hells chance of getting Parliament or MPs onside, the country or the majority of them, have backed him, even those who dont like him, that's me.
Poetic justice.
Parliament & MPs are likely to back it I think because it’s too late in the day, if it was at the early stages it’d subjected to short shrift, it’s become more apparent now it’s now or never & the times nearly over, I hope it does get rejected as I prefer the alternative but I doubt it will. From the very start I don’t think the negotiations have progressed with enough concessions & I don’t think we have asserted ourselves in a confident manner & been domineering or possessed any control. All this should have concluded far sooner & we should now be facing the stage safe in the knowledge that we made the correct decision or haven’t, something we don’t even know yet, it’s been over 2yrs of fannying about without any committed drive or real purpose, 2 years based on 2017 done & dusted, will be even over 3 now approaching next year.

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1644 times
Has Liked: 400 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:10 am

Just catching up on today. Disappointed but far from surprised.

The bit I don’t get is that these ardent Remainers (including Mr Poll Tax Letwin) should be understanding that the ship has sailed and that every time Boris gets hijacked he emerges stronger. It reinforces his “people vs establishment” narrative.

The Bill will be amendable, but that goes both ways. With May, every time she got scuppered she conceded more. With Johnson, so far, he digs in, and the Brexit deal is getting looser and looser as he digs his heels in. It may get looser still. I can see why the DUP are playing with fire, but that is a dangerous game, it could cost them a place in the UK. Remainers though, it makes no sense, the war has been lost, just admit it and let us move on.

Wile E Coyote
Been Liked: 2889 times
Has Liked: 1763 times

Post by Wile E Coyote » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:33 am

stop calling the **** Boris !!
he is a slob liar, and we all should know the the phantom deal, whenever it occurs, is just a prelude to years of official nothingness, eons of sorting out paper deals, with nothing much really changing. the electorate are mainly thick and docile, but have a vote, but it remains ridiculous.
imagine a dullard two question voting slip 3 and a half years on !!and nobody thought it prudent to ask why it was that easy.

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3436 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:52 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:Don't take this the wrong way, but its not clever and its a complete waste of time.

"Do it right"..

Parliament doesn't want it, a deal, of any sorts.
They want to revoke A50, they don't want brexit.

He could present the best deal we could possibly get but it won't matter because it seems like the default setting for a large chunk of the HoC is to reject everything, not have a GE and to just fanny about.

CombatClaret
Been Liked: 1825 times
Has Liked: 930 times

Post by CombatClaret » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:04 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:"Do it right"..

Parliament doesn't want it, a deal, of any sorts.
They want to revoke A50, they don't want brexit.

He could present the best deal we could possibly get but it won't matter because it seems like the default setting for a large chunk of the HoC is to reject everything, not have a GE and to just fanny about.
If the government can present a better deal than remaining I'll march for it, until then... Leave offers no tangible benefits.

Right_winger
Been Liked: 492 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by Right_winger » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:48 am

The remainers are utterly deranged. Parliament has yet again shown it doesn’t want to leave the EU. Every tactic and dirty trick in the book is being used to play for time so they can arrange for a rigged second referendum.

willsclarets
Been Liked: 688 times
Has Liked: 133 times

Post by willsclarets » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:46 am

Oh there's some cracking posts that are deranged on this page right winger, but I'm afraid they all belong to leavers. The misunderstanding of Letwin's amendment and the permutations that led to a no deal without it were getting tiresome. The clutching of straws over the letter signature would be funny, if it didn't demonstrate some people's thirst to bypass law to get what they want.

It's weird how some leavers shout about democracy being damaged by not delivering the will of the people, and at every turn they cheer Johnson's attempts to throw it in the bin.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:03 am

CrosspoolClarets wrote:Just catching up on today. Disappointed but far from surprised.

The bit I don’t get is that these ardent Remainers (including Mr Poll Tax Letwin) should be understanding that the ship has sailed and that every time Boris gets hijacked he emerges stronger. It reinforces his “people vs establishment” narrative.

The Bill will be amendable, but that goes both ways. With May, every time she got scuppered she conceded more. With Johnson, so far, he digs in, and the Brexit deal is getting looser and looser as he digs his heels in. It may get looser still. I can see why the DUP are playing with fire, but that is a dangerous game, it could cost them a place in the UK. Remainers though, it makes no sense, the war has been lost, just admit it and let us move on.
Come off it Crosspool

You are not as thick as that.

He amends it to be more hard line and he loses votes. He amends it be more soft, and he loses ERG votes.

This deal is the only deal he's got and you should stop pretending that it isn't.

If he does this properly without any silly stuff, he gets Brexit.

If he keeps trying to at electoral games, he might not.

Tell a me all I need to know about his priorities.