Brexit: Uniting the Country Since 31/01/2020

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:11 pm

martin_p wrote:Correct, but it's easy to put words in peoples mouths that they've never said. I thought you'd understand that.
Apparently it is. You claimed I said I had "evidence" that brexit will have a positive impact on the uk. And you know that all along I was arguing that all long I've been saying that all I have is what you have .

No evidence. Just an opinion.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:14 pm

martin_p wrote:As long as you continue to misunderstand the uses of the word evidence you'll continue to get this wrong and continue to look a fool. I even tried helping you by posting some dictionary examples of how to use 'evidence', please read them.

It's not me looking a fool marty! I'm not the one waiting for time travel to be invented. In order to have any hope of proving me wrong and showing it is actually possible to provide evidence either for or of a future event before its even happened!

You've previously claimed you had evidence that ending free movement of people would not help to prevent people trafficking, exploitation and modern day slavery.

You failed to provide it.

You claimed that the ECHR was part of the EU and even had to be made aware that Russia was a signatory to it!

You claimed that John Bercow could not unilaterally choose what parliament can vote on. He did.

And you've claimed that , what could turn out to be short term or reversible, business decisions, as EVIDENCE that brexit WILL have a negative impact on the uk.

As we know you can't provide evidence for or from an event that has not happened yet. Only a prediction, belief or opinion.

Marty, you've single handedly proven that if you were to get in the lift of a high rise building.

You'd be wrong on so many levels........

aggi
Been Liked: 2122 times

Post by aggi » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:16 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote: Have a great weekend ladies
Now you're back Ringo, maybe you can answer this

I'm not really going to bother with the rest of the post. My definition of evidence comes from a science background and differs from yours but we both know they'll never meet.

I'm curious about how you signed off, any reason for that?

Do you think we're all women, that would be quite a coincidence on a male dominated board.

Is it meant to be derogatory? "Ha, women aren't clever enough to debate with Ringo".

Is being called a woman just an insult?

Any explanation?

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:34 pm

aggi wrote:Now you're back Ringo, maybe you can answer this

I'm not really going to bother with the rest of the post. My definition of evidence comes from a science background and differs from yours but we both know they'll never meet.

I'm curious about how you signed off, any reason for that?

Do you think we're all women, that would be quite a coincidence on a male dominated board.

Is it meant to be derogatory? "Ha, women aren't clever enough to debate with Ringo".

Is being called a woman just an insult?

Any explanation?
Humour.

summitclaret
Been Liked: 834 times
Has Liked: 1331 times

Post by summitclaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:35 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Government defeated because they still think that can trust the ERG. They want a No Deal Brexit and it is beyond comprehension that the majority of moderate Conservative MPs do not realise this and still think they can be negotiated with.
It was a stupid pointless motion. Apart from the handful that are happy with a no deal, most of the erg are just after a proper Brexit. That is not an extreme view.

After Olly Robins confirmed what we all knew (May wants a soft pointless Brexit) I am not surprised at the vote outcome.

As are ardent leaver, with a deal, I now think we should try and suspend A50. The best chance of a proper Brexit is after the Euro elections, when hopefully the likes of Juncker get the boot.

A tied to the apron strings brexit is a waste of time.

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:37 pm

Ireland has been told to put a border in by the EU, or the EU will put a border between Ireland and the EU

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-brita ... KKCN1Q31VM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4262 times

Post by Greenmile » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:49 pm

Tall Paul wrote:To be fair, the first part of the first sentence was kind of an answer...
Maybe, taken in isolation. But the rest of his post totally contradicts that bit (I think) - the bit about holiday camps and bees seems to be saying Brexit will result in substantially less immigration, after he'd just said it wouldn't.

For me, giving two opposite and mutually exclusive answers to the same question isn't answering the question.

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1184 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:53 pm

Greenmile wrote:Maybe, taken in isolation. But the rest of his post totally contradicts that bit (I think) - the bit about holiday camps and bees seems to be saying Brexit will result in substantially less immigration, after he'd just said it wouldn't.

For me, giving two opposite and mutually exclusive answers to the same question isn't answering the question.
Why don't you answer the question on my behalf & then we must have the right answer.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:56 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:It's not me looking a fool marty!
Hey Ringo

How many different people have tried to explain to you that you don't know what evidence is?

How many have done the same with Martin?

Why do you think there's such a difference between the two answers? What do you think that tells us about which of you is the fool?

PS - much as I enjoy it when it comes up from time to time, we both know your theory that we're all one person doesn't stand up under any real scrutiny, don't we?

Burnley Ace
Been Liked: 656 times
Has Liked: 2899 times

Post by Burnley Ace » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:01 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Apparently it is. You claimed I said I had "evidence" that brexit will have a positive impact on the uk. And you know that all along I was arguing that all long I've been saying that all I have is what you have .

No evidence. Just an opinion.
I thought you might have taken a couple of days of to look up what “evidence” means - obviously not!

Come on Ringo end the suspense- what is evidence?

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:03 pm

Greenmile wrote:Hey Ringo

How many different people have tried to explain to you that you don't know what evidence is?

How many have done the same with Martin?

Why do you think there's such a difference between the two answers? What do you think that tells us about which of you is the fool?

PS - much as I enjoy it when it comes up from time to time, we both know your theory that we're all one person doesn't stand up under any real scrutiny, don't we?
Tall paul seemed satisfied with the answer & even said I kind of answered it, after you made another drama, Tall paul was satisfied as there was no follow up questions, but now you seem to making a big deal of things, if Tall paul is satisfied with answer why can't you be, after all he asked the question initially.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:04 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:Why don't you answer the question on my behalf & then we must have the right answer.
Well, there's two potential "right" answers - either the govt controls the minimum wage and immigration levels (post Brexit), or big business does.

I'm saying it's the govt and they could do something about the minimum wage to help low skilled workers now, irrespective of Brexit, or even immigration levels.

If you think it's business - that's fair enough, but it follows logically that they would also dictate to the govt that they have to maintain broadly similar levels of immigration, for the exact same reasons that they are hypothetically suppressing the minimum wage now.

I suppose a third reasonable answer is that, whilst business can dictate minimum wage law to the govt, they won't be able to do the same re immigration law post-Brexit, but you'd need to explain why, really, given that was almost exactly the question Tall Paul asked.

Tall Paul
Been Liked: 2564 times
Has Liked: 692 times

Post by Tall Paul » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:05 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:Tall paul seemed satisfied with the answer & even said I kind of answered it, after you made another drama, Tall paul was satisfied as there was no follow up questions, but now you seem to making a big deal of things, if Tall paul is satisfied with answer why can't you be, after all he asked the question initially.
There is a follow up question actually, you'll find it at the bottom of the last page:

if businesses will dictate the government's immigration policy to maintain their supply of cheap labour, how will Brexit result in reduced immigration and/or an increase in wages for unskilled workers?

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:07 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:Tall paul seemed satisfied with the answer & even said I kind of answered it, after you made another drama, Tall paul was satisfied as there was no follow up questions, but now you seem to making a big deal of things, if Tall paul is satisfied with answer why can't you be, after all he asked the question initially.
Because I'd asked you the same question a while back, and you'd ducked it then, too.

I'm not really bothered how Tall Paul feels (sorry TP), and I don't really get the relevance to the post you quoted.

This isn't me making a big deal of things, btw. Just trying to have a conversation.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:07 pm

Greenmile wrote:Well, there's two potential "right" answers - either the govt controls the minimum wage and immigration levels (post Brexit), or big business does.

I'm saying it's the govt and they could do something about the minimum wage to help low skilled workers now, irrespective of Brexit, or even immigration levels.

If you think it's business - that's fair enough, but it follows logically that they would also dictate to the govt that they have to maintain broadly similar levels of immigration, for the exact same reasons that they are hypothetically suppressing the minimum wage now.

I suppose a third reasonable answer is that, whilst business can dictate minimum wage law to the govt, they won't be able to do the same re immigration law post-Brexit, but you'd need to explain why, really, given that was almost exactly the question Tall Paul asked.
Why should I bore tall paul going around the houses, he asked a relatively simple question & he received a relatively simple answer, no dramas.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:10 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:Why should I bore tall paul going around the houses, he asked a relatively simple question & he received a relatively simple answer, no dramas.
Your answer wasn't simple - it was inherently contradictory.

If you ask me who's I think is going to win next weekend and I say Burnley and Spurs, then I haven't answered your question, have I?

Spiral
Been Liked: 2522 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:11 pm

Rumours floating around that Umunna is resigning the whip. A few journos are hinting at an embargo until 8pm which means if he's doing this he ain't doing it so he can put his feet up and take a holiday.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Tall Paul wrote:There is a follow up question actually, you'll find it at the bottom of the last page:

if businesses will dictate the government's immigration policy to maintain their supply of cheap labour, how will Brexit result in reduced immigration and/or an increase in wages for unskilled workers?
You seem to be getting prompted now, everything was fine before but now :lol: but ok then, well as aggi said the other night some businesses will be moving abroad to facilitate the cheap labour & probably as a result of that that will pave the way for other job creation, I explained this the other night when we was talking about the need or not need for electricity, I'd have to go back to be sure but it's definitely been mentioned.

aggi

Post by aggi » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:17 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Humour.
I'm not seeing it. Maybe you can explain it.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

summitclaret

Post by summitclaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:18 pm

Spiral wrote:Rumours floating around that Umunna is resigning the whip. A few journos are hinting at an embargo until 8pm which means if he's doing this he ain't doing it so he can put his feet up and take a holiday.

He might be middle ground in general which would normally be fine imo. However anyone that thinks it is ok to have a second referendum with a deal defeated by 230 and remain is a tosser. 2 remain options ffs.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:19 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:You seem to be getting prompted now, everything was fine before but now :lol: but ok then, well as aggi said the other night some businesses will be moving abroad to facilitate the cheap labour & probably as a result of that that will pave the way for other job creation, I explained this the other night when we was talking about the need or not need for electricity, I'd have to go back to be sure but it's definitely been mentioned.
So your hope is that businesses move abroad, presumably resulting in major job losses, and that will pave the way for job creation? And the initial job losses will naturally reduce the demand for cheap labour and hence immigration? But then won't these new jobs created just lead to businesses demanding more immigration again?

The job creation bit is very "underpant gnomes" by the way

Brexit
??
Profit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnomes_(South_Park" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

Tall Paul

Post by Tall Paul » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:20 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:You seem to be getting prompted now, everything was fine before but now :lol: but ok then, well as aggi said the other night some businesses will be moving abroad to facilitate the cheap labour & probably as a result of that that will pave the way for other job creation, I explained this the other night when we was talking about the need or not need for electricity, I'd have to go back to be sure but it's definitely been mentioned.
I'm not being prompted, I haven't posted anything all day and only saw this thread again this evening.

I'm still not entirely convinced, how will businesses moving abroad pave the way for job creation? And why will they move abroad if they can keep their supply of cheap labour by dictating policy to the government?

Tall Paul

Post by Tall Paul » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:23 pm

Greenmile wrote:So your hope is that businesses move abroad, presumably resulting in major job losses, and that will pave the way for job creation? And the initial job losses will naturally reduce the demand for cheap labour and hence immigration? But then won't these new jobs created just lead to businesses demanding more immigration again?

The job creation bit is very "underpant gnomes" by the way

Brexit
??
Profit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnomes_(South_Park" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
I often wondered where that meme came from. Thanks for the link.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:24 pm

Tall Paul wrote:I'm not being prompted, I haven't posted anything all day and only saw this thread again this evening.

I'm still not entirely convinced, how will businesses moving abroad pave the way for job creation? And why will they move abroad if they can keep their supply of cheap labour by dictating policy to the government?
Ask greenmile but make sure you remember that you've asked the question & the answer has been answered, I'm sure you will obtain a correct answer, night.

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1827 times
Has Liked: 3964 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:24 pm

Spiral wrote:Rumours floating around that Umunna is resigning the whip. A few journos are hinting at an embargo until 8pm which means if he's doing this he ain't doing it so he can put his feet up and take a holiday.
No one will notice if May finally calls it a day.
What's the odds?
Can't think of anyone else stubborn enough or stupid enough to hang around any longer after yet another humiliation today in the Commons.

summitclaret

Post by summitclaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:28 pm

You should be very happy with her as she had always done het best to thwart a real Brexit.

Tall Paul

Post by Tall Paul » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:31 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:Ask greenmile but make sure you remember that you've asked the question & the answer has been answered, I'm sure you will obtain a correct answer, night.
It wasn't Greenmile making the claims, it was you. I don't think there is a correct answer.

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1827 times
Has Liked: 3964 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:34 pm

summitclaret wrote:You should be very happy with her as she had always done het best to thwart a real Brexit.
Can't imagine anyone- other than a hard line brexiteer, being happy with her. She's been in the pocket of the ERG and DUP since her election fiasco.

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:38 pm

nil_desperandum wrote:No one will notice if May finally calls it a day.
What's the odds?
Can't think of anyone else stubborn enough or stupid enough to hang around any longer after yet another humiliation today in the Commons.
Soubry making a few noises, also. "Party is broken/future is bleak", won't answer if she'll be leaving the Tories. If there's anything in all this it's definitely coordinated. I'd be surprised if May resigned tonight but there have been reports of Con. constituency parties being briefed to gear up for GE/renting HQ space etc.

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:42 pm

Spokesperson for Umunna now saying it's not true. Ah well, as we were.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:45 pm

Tall Paul wrote:It wasn't Greenmile making the claims, it was you. I don't think there is a correct answer.
What claims? if business goes abroad, other opportunities will arise (domestic energy production) the foreign workers making big businesses wealthy won't be a loss, lots of EU workers save up & send the money back to the respective countries furthering other economies, the expenditure isn't much with shared living arrangements even taking minimum wage into account.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3322 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:47 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:What claims? if business goes abroad, other opportunities will arise (domestic energy production) the foreign workers making big businesses wealthy won't be a loss, lots of EU workers save up & send the money back to the respective countries furthering other economies, the expenditure isn't much with shared living arrangements even taking minimum wage into account.
Wow - how much ignorance can you fit in one post ?
These 2 users liked this post: Burnley Ace Taffy on the wing

Mala591
Been Liked: 685 times
Has Liked: 429 times

Post by Mala591 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:04 pm

WTF are the EU playing at?

Take the effing backstop text out of the withdrawal agreement and insert it into the political declaration.

This will then be 'reluctantly' voted through parliament, EU and UK businesses will let out a sigh of relief and we can all get on with the rest of our lives.

martin_p
Been Liked: 3767 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:08 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:It's not me looking a fool marty! I'm not the one waiting for time travel to be invented. In order to have any hope of proving me wrong and showing it is actually possible to provide evidence either for or of a future event before its even happened!

You've previously claimed you had evidence that ending free movement of people would not help to prevent people trafficking, exploitation and modern day slavery.

You failed to provide it.

You claimed that the ECHR was part of the EU and even had to be made aware that Russia was a signatory to it!

You claimed that John Bercow could not unilaterally choose what parliament can vote on. He did.

And you've claimed that , what could turn out to be short term or reversible, business decisions, as EVIDENCE that brexit WILL have a negative impact on the uk.

As we know you can't provide evidence for or from an event that has not happened yet. Only a prediction, belief or opinion.

Marty, you've single handedly proven that if you were to get in the lift of a high rise building.

You'd be wrong on so many levels........
Presumably if Man City drew Barnet at home in the Cup you wouldn’t be able to make a informed prediction on the result as they’ve never played each other before. Meanwhile, the bookies will use the large body of evidence to set the odds, correctly concluding that City are odds on favourite and Barnet the rank outsiders. They can’t predict the result with 100% accuracy, but they use evidence to forecast the most likely result.

Don’t become a bookie Wrongo, you’ll be destitute in days!

bfcmartin
Been Liked: 56 times
Has Liked: 224 times

Post by bfcmartin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:29 pm

So if Barnet win the evidence was useless
This user liked this post: RingoMcCartney

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:35 pm

Spiral, think your 8 pm rumours where about the wrong party

Conservative infighting just went up to Defcon 1

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/fo ... rg-are-not" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tall Paul

Post by Tall Paul » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:38 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:What claims? if business goes abroad, other opportunities will arise (domestic energy production) the foreign workers making big businesses wealthy won't be a loss, lots of EU workers save up & send the money back to the respective countries furthering other economies, the expenditure isn't much with shared living arrangements even taking minimum wage into account.
The claim that businesses will move abroad to access cheap labour, despite your other claim that they dictate UK government policy on minimum wage and immigration. Why would they be moving abroad?

Also the claim that businesses moving abroad paves the way for job creation. How does that work then?

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:57 pm

Tall Paul wrote:The claim that businesses will move abroad to access cheap labour, despite your other claim that they dictate UK government policy on minimum wage and immigration. Why would they be moving abroad?

Also the claim that businesses moving abroad paves the way for job creation. How does that work then?
Would it not be appropriate to ask aggi the first question & when you get a answer, I'm more than willing to answer the second question, it's integral as I will explain later.

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1031 times
Has Liked: 3190 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:57 pm

Wow! i thought i'd check back in on this thread, just to see if it had improved any.
Clearly not as Wrongo continues to spout the same thing over and over and over and over!.........Sad person.

Tall Paul

Post by Tall Paul » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:12 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:Would it not be appropriate to ask aggi the first question & when you get a answer, I'm more than willing to answer the second question, it's integral as I will explain later.
If you're talking about when aggi said this:
aggi wrote:I think Jakub has this right. With all of the businesses starting to announce their possible plans of moving out of the UK if Brexit goes badly then there won't be any big businesses left to dictate to the government. Problem solved.
there's no claim there that businesses will move abroad to access cheap labour, it was you who appeared to make that connection when you misquoted him here (my bolding for emphasis):
aggi was merely stating that businesses have started to announce plans to move out of the UK, I don't think there was any reasons given until your posts later.

If you're talking about another post by aggi, please could you provide a quote or post number?

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:23 pm

Tall Paul wrote:If you're talking about when aggi said this:

there's no claim there that businesses will move abroad to access cheap labour, it was you who appeared to make that connection when you misquoted him here (my bolding for emphasis):

aggi was merely stating that businesses have started to announce plans to move out of the UK, I don't think there was any reasons given until your posts later.

If you're talking about another post by aggi, please could you provide a quote or post number?
What's going on? Greenmile seems to be answering for you & now you are answering for aggi & certain posters are answering for Lancasterclaret, some sort of individual voice would be welcoming.

Tall Paul

Post by Tall Paul » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:33 pm

I'm not answering for anyone, I just don't see where Aggi said what you're saying he did.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:55 pm

Tall Paul wrote:I'm not answering for anyone, I just don't see where Aggi said what you're saying he did.
The inference was enough due to what was said previously, if you can't see that or understand that, not my problem, I offered to answer the second question as deemed appropriate to what I inferred. I can validate my reasoning with sound logic, i just wish others could would prevent circular repetition.

aggi

Post by aggi » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:59 pm

Aggi didn't say that businesses will move abroad to facilitate cheap labour. Also, if it's not quite clear in this, at times, ludicrous thread the post being quoted was somewhat sarcastic.
These 2 users liked this post: Tall Paul Greenmile

Tall Paul

Post by Tall Paul » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:04 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:The inference was enough due to what was said previously, if you can't see that or understand that, not my problem, I offered to answer the second question as deemed appropriate to what I inferred. I can validate my reasoning with sound logic, i just wish others could would prevent circular repetition.
You're the only one who inferred that.

The circular repetition you're talking about is as a result of your circular logic.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:08 pm

aggi wrote:Aggi didn't say that businesses will move abroad to facilitate cheap labour. Also, if it's not quite clear in this, at times, ludicrous thread the post being quoted was somewhat sarcastic.
The focus of debate was cheap foreign labour & something along the lines of "jakub could be right businesses will be starting to announce movement of operations abroad" doesnt take a brain surgeon to work out the meaning, glad we cleared that 1 up eventually, no doubt you will bounce back with another warped interpretation of what you actually meant. Circular repetition ensues perpetually.

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:36 pm

Well, believing in stuff that isn't true and is verifiable not true does tend to lead to that on here.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:21 am

martin_p wrote:Presumably if Man City drew Barnet at home in the Cup you wouldn’t be able to make a informed prediction on the result as they’ve never played each other before. Meanwhile, the bookies will use the large body of evidence to set the odds, correctly concluding that City are odds on favourite and Barnet the rank outsiders. They can’t PREDICT the result with 100% accuracy, but they use evidence to FORECAST the most likely result.

Don’t become a bookie Wrongo, you’ll be destitute in days!
"They can’t PREDICT the result with 100% accuracy, but they use evidence to FORECAST the most likely result."

Finally we're getting somewhere Marty!

As I've been saying right through this thread.

You have an opinion based on forecasts.

Try your hand at fortune telling Marty. You may get something right for once!

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:26 am

bfcmartin wrote:So if Barnet win the evidence was useless
Marty believes that past performance guarantees future returns.

He should take a stroll around any race course after a race meet and look on the floor to see the torn betting slips that were "evidence" based forecasts.......

He fails to remember nobody has ever left the EU before.

There is no evidence.......

Just opinions on either side of the debate.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:38 am

aggi wrote:I'm not seeing it.
Full length mirror may help.