Brexit: Uniting the Country Since 31/01/2020

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Re: Brexit: The Naked Truth

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:43 pm

Arrogance?

Physician, heal thyself

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1185 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:51 pm

aggi wrote:Do you really think we'll determine our own standards or will they still be aligned with the EU or the US or whatever other major trading party we have?
https://lawyersforbritain.org/the-phase ... -elsewhere" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:59 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Bearing in mind we had a thread that one poster tried to argue the definition of "evidence" in the face of the dictionary evidence, thats some achievement dsr.
Wrong again.

I Proved that given that we have not left the European Union and it's increasingly looking that we may never actually do. Nobody has evidence that brexit will have a negative impact on the uk.

They only have an opinion

An opinion based on theorizing, hypothesizing, supposition, guesswork;hypothesis, postulation, guess work surmise,prediction, forecasting , economic modelling, presumption, assumptions and short term or reversible business decisions.

You cannot provide EVIDENCE for a future event that has neither happened previously, thus providing a precedent. Nor can you provide evidence for an event that may never actually ever happen.

Therefore every single claim that has been presented as "evidence" that brexit will have a negative impact on the uk. Either on this board or anywhere else for that matter, is pure CONJECTURE

Conjecture
/kənˈdʒɛktʃə/Submit
noun
an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of INCOMPLETE INFORMATION.

The process of withdrawing from the EU has not even CONCLUDED

The process of leaving the EU given there may be a protracted transition period has not even begun

Remoaners claiming they have "EVIDENCE" are like the hoards waving off the likes of Marco Polo hysterically claiming, as he ventured to new lands, that the world was flat and the "EVIDENCE" proved he would fall off a cliff!

No doubt theyd have pointed to this - "evidence
/ˈɛvɪd(ə)ns/Submit
noun
the AVAILABLE body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid

Unfortunately there "EVIDENCE" was like all Remoaner "EVIDENCE" -INCOMPLETE
Last edited by RingoMcCartney on Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SmudgetheClaret
Been Liked: 180 times
Has Liked: 97 times

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:02 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:UI
NPC..

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2634 times
Has Liked: 6461 times

Post by Rick_Muller » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:02 pm

You do know we’re playjng football today don’t you...?

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:10 pm

Rick_Muller wrote:You do know we’re playjng football today don’t you...?
Too right!

Mrs just doing a hearty dinner then I'm off!

Come on you clarets.
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5210 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:17 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Too right!

Mrs just doing a hearty dinner then I'm off!

Come on you clarets.
Does Liz go on with you? :D

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:20 pm

Looks like virtue-signaller in chief, Nigel Farage, can't be bothered to do what he's asking others to do. He's only going to march part of the route of his silly march. https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage ... m-11666858" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kinda like how he only participates briefly in his meetings before leaving. Or kinda like how he only participates in the EU's democracy when it suits him.
This user liked this post: longsidepies

aggi
Been Liked: 2122 times

Post by aggi » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:37 pm

I see they agree with the concept It is clear that the EU will not be willing to conclude a free trade agreement with the UK unless we accept wide ranging obligations across our own internal market, and also necessarily as regards imports from third countries.

aggi

Post by aggi » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:38 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Looks like virtue-signaller in chief, Nigel Farage, can't be bothered to do what he's asking others to do. He's only going to march part of the route of his silly march. https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage ... m-11666858" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kinda like how he only participates briefly in his meetings before leaving. Or kinda like how he only participates in the EU's democracy when it suits him.
This is so unsurprising that it barely qualifies as news.

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:22 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... it-zealots" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This article sums up the failures.

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1827 times
Has Liked: 3964 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:23 pm

aggi wrote:Do you really think we'll determine our own standards or will they still be aligned with the EU or the US or whatever other major trading party we have?
We can of course determine our own standards - along with many other aspects of our lives if we choose too, but this means that going back a couple of centuries we exit in "perfect isolation" and don't trade or interact with anyone. I wonder how many grown-ups actually favour this?
As you correctly imply the only way forward is to align with the rest of the world, starting with our nearest neighbours in Europe.

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:41 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Looks like virtue-signaller in chief, Nigel Farage, can't be bothered to do what he's asking others to do. He's only going to march part of the route of his silly march. https://news.sky.com/story/nigel-farage ... m-11666858" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looked like about 50 people trudging through Hartlepool at the end of the first leg of the March. Lets hope this isnt the dangerous mob Smudge and Hamstead have been warning us about cos I really fear the civil unrest this lot of chumps could cause

Bring out your dead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Burnley Ace
Been Liked: 656 times
Has Liked: 2899 times

Post by Burnley Ace » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:07 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:The question you were asked -

Did the majority of Labour MPs vote to have an eu referendum?

You answered "NO"

You're flaunting your mutton headed qualities once again. In virtually all debates I've listened to, it's a widely accepted fact that , by a ratio of around 6 to 1 , MPs voted to have an eu referendum. (Which included the vast majority of labour MPs)

Only in the UTC message board Remoaner bubble does any other view exist!

This is what Chris Mason, the BBCs political correspondent said on the day the majority of Labour MPs voted for the referendum.

"You don't need a doctorate in mathematics to work out this was a Commons majority of rather a lot.

With 650 MPs in the House of Commons, persuading 84% of them to vote the same way is quite something.

In fact, such an achievement the result was held up because of the length of the queue of those wanting to endorse the idea of an EU referendum.

How did it happen?

Labour campaigned before the general election against the idea of a referendum, saying it would be destabilising. But after what amounted, to them, to be a rather destabilising appointment with the electorate, they have changed their mind in defeat."

Let your squirming continue forever. Let your flying in the face of facts and commonly accepted , uncontroversial knowledge last a lifetime. Nevertheless, the result will always be.

Chris Mason/ Ringo 1. The man who refuses to see/ Burnley Not So Ace 0
You can keep replying and repeating yourself as often as you want. You are wrong and the evidence shows you are. When they had to vote to make the Bill into the Act Labour abstained. Cut and paste your response and you will still be wrong. How about quoting Hansard rather than Mason?

Burnley Ace

Post by Burnley Ace » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:10 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:& doesn't that feel jolly exciting, we could actually determine our own laws & standards & fully control it internally & independently without approval from a EU beauracratic system for regulatory alignment. A exciting future awaits if Brexit is allowed to be implemented for it's intention. Time & tide wait for none.
You do understand that if we don’t accept their regulations and rules we can’t trade with them?

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:27 pm

Burnley Ace wrote:You do understand that if we don’t accept their regulations and rules we can’t trade with them?
Do you think that's normal? Conducting trading relationships in that manner, surely it would be easier doing things differently, pretty much everything I do & own isn't EU sourced (China & the USA) if I can get by & plenty others seem to manage without the EU, I fail to understand why we can't source elsewhere & domestically produce for ourselves for our own benefit.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:34 pm

Burnley Ace wrote:You can keep replying and repeating yourself as often as you want. You are wrong and the evidence shows you are. When they had to vote to make the Bill into the Act Labour abstained. Cut and paste your response and you will still be wrong. How about quoting Hansard rather than Mason?

I'm loving this!

The question was-

Did the vast majority of labour MPs vote to have an eu referendum? Yes Or No?

You answered - "No"

It's an historic fact that this happened on June 9th 2015

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33067157" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"MPs have overwhelmingly backed plans for a referendum on the UK's membership of the European Union.

The VOTE , which followed the first debate on the EU Referendum Bill, means the legislation moves to the next stage of its progress through Parliament.

Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond said a "generation" had been denied a say on the UK's place in Europe, and the public must now have the "final say".

MPs voted by 544 to 53 in favour of the bill."

Why don't you have a little look in Hansard ! :lol:

You can huff and puff and stamp your feet. Trying to squirm around the facts. In fact the longer and more protracted you continue to have your tantrum the more satisfaction I get out of proving you wrong!

So drag it on as long as you like Burnley Not So Ace!

Reality and facts- 1. The gift that keeps on giving - 0 (again !)

You're helping , in a slightly insignificant but still welcome way, to buck me up after today's defeat!

Colburn_Claret
Been Liked: 3082 times
Has Liked: 5063 times

Post by Colburn_Claret » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:54 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:You just need to believe more Greenmile.

Believe is all you need.

Extra checks at the border - belief will sort it
NI border - belief will sort it
EU residents heading home - belief will sort it
Companies relocating - belief will sort it
Brexiteer backers fleeing the country - er, er, er, belief will sort that
Believing that Mogg and Farage have your best interests at heart - he's got to be struggling a bit here, but **** it, he believes they do

And then you get to the real reasons he believe so much
40 years of demonising the EU and immigration for absolutely everything by far too many people - He believes that totally, with every part of his being.

He feels sorry for us?

Jeez, I don't feel sorry for him, I just think he's a old man who won't admit he's wrong cos he can't face it if he has to confront that he's been wrong all his life.
I must have done something right , I bought my own home, raised two kids who are buying their own homes, and I dont sit at home shitting my pants about things that haven't happened yet and most likely never will.
With age comes experience, and experience has taught me not to latch on to sound bites of politicians, or self interested privateers.
4 years of whining, and a 4000 thread and I haven't heard a damn thing that convinces me that staying in the EU would be good for us. It still is an undemocratic club trying to take control of Europe through bullying, bribery and stealth. The best interests of Britain isn't even hidden in the darkest corner of its tiny collective. They dont give a **** about any of the other people of Europe either. Power for powers sake. Theres non so blind as them cant see.

Youd best hope when you get older, you get a bit wiser, then you won't need to sit in the dark sucking your thumb because some grown up told you it's scary.
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

Burnley Ace

Post by Burnley Ace » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:59 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:I'm loving this!

The question was-

Did the vast majority of labour MPs vote to have an eu referendum? Yes Or No?

You answered - "No"

It's an historic fact that this happened on June 9th 2015

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33067157" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"MPs have overwhelmingly backed plans for a referendum on the UK's membership of the European Union.

The VOTE , which followed the first debate on the EU Referendum Bill, means the legislation moves to the next stage of its progress through Parliament.

Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond said a "generation" had been denied a say on the UK's place in Europe, and the public must now have the "final say".

MPs voted by 544 to 53 in favour of the bill."

Why don't you have a little look in Hansard ! :lol:

You can huff and puff and stamp your feet. Trying to squirm around the facts. In fact the longer and more protracted you continue to have your tantrum the more satisfaction I get out of proving you wrong!

So drag it on as long as you like Burnley Not So Ace!

Reality and facts- 1. The gift that keeps on giving - 0 (again !)

You're helping , in a slightly insignificant but still welcome way, to buck me up after today's defeat!
Keep quoting it, keep cut and pasting and still you are wrong. What was the vote result - “The Act was passed by 316 - 53 on 7th September 2015”

I have Hansard and you have Chris Mason!!

I’m right and you are wrong. Look at the EVIDENCE Ringo :-)

Burnley Ace

Post by Burnley Ace » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:04 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:Do you think that's normal? Conducting trading relationships in that manner, surely it would be easier doing things differently, pretty much everything I do & own isn't EU sourced (China & the USA) if I can get by & plenty others seem to manage without the EU, I fail to understand why we can't source elsewhere & domestically produce for ourselves for our own benefit.
It’s not the sourcing it’s the selling. In the same way that China has to abide by EU regulations on eg levels of lead in paint we will also have to abide by EU regulations if we want to sell into their market.

Everything you source from China and the US has to comply with the high EU standards. Why do yo think the US want to negotiate a trade deal with the U.K. rather than the EU. Who holds the Trump cards?

DocFoster
Been Liked: 34 times
Has Liked: 36 times

Post by DocFoster » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:29 pm

Check out @SkyNews’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1106 ... 20385?s=08" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:49 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:Looked like about 50 people trudging through Hartlepool at the end of the first leg of the March. Lets hope this isnt the dangerous mob Smudge and Hamstead have been warning us about cos I really fear the civil unrest this lot of chumps could cause

Bring out your dead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

There's a video of Farage atop a bus looking utterly miserable. I love it.

https://twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status/11 ... 3294196737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:59 pm

Just seen the poor lads on tv walking through Hartlepool

To walk in this weather, you've got to be properly equipped, and all but one or two are most definitely not.

There are less than 50 now, and I'll be surprised if there are any tomorrow.

If this doesn't wake up the Brexiteer to back Mays deal, then nothing will.

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:05 pm

... Or is that Xingping 4th Reich of Eurasia claret?

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:31 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Just seen the poor lads on tv walking through Hartlepool

To walk in this weather, you've got to be properly equipped, and all but one or two are most definitely not.

There are less than 50 now, and I'll be surprised if there are any tomorrow.

If this doesn't wake up the Brexiteer to back Mays deal, then nothing will.
Doesn't matter to them any sort of harsh weather will be a cakewalk, people who are determined impervious, they're soldiers.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:46 pm

Soldiers would be equipped properly for this, but I take your point,, this bunch are the proper fanatics, like a Brexit taleban or SS Brexit Battslion

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:50 pm

And because of the way everyones brain on here workd, i'm only using those terms as they are examples of fanatics btw

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:17 pm

These 3 users liked this post: Greenmile longsidepies Rick_Muller

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:22 pm

.......Day 2 at the "Where's Wally" march.......

77 people (including media following this "event") turn up but no one seems to know where Wally Farage has disappeared too (please call the missing persons helpline if you have any news on his whereabouts).

Police advice for local residents of Middlesbrough is to stay in doors as they cannot guarantee public safety amongst the expected chaotic scenes as the march stampedes through the town later today

Bring out your dead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3341 times
Has Liked: 1964 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:51 pm

If anything summed up this entire shambles.

aggi

Post by aggi » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:20 pm

A slight hiccup that the route takes them over the Tees tranpsorter bridge today, which is closed on Sundays.

Spiral
Been Liked: 2522 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:24 pm

Taking a course of action without due consideration for all technical details. Sounds familiar.

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:06 pm

After spending 2 years calling everyone who voted to leave a Nazi. It seems remainers are really offended by the term today.
This user liked this post: burnleymik

summitclaret
Been Liked: 834 times
Has Liked: 1331 times

Post by summitclaret » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:31 pm

So now Labour confirm that they will support May's deal if it is confirmed in a referendum v remain. This is an absolute joke. What is democratic about a twice hammered deal that is virtually remain v remain. If that happens I urge all leavers to spoil their ballot paper by writing on " i only accept this result if remain gets more than 17.4m votes.

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:04 pm

summitclaret wrote:If that happens I urge all leavers to spoil their ballot paper by writing on " i only accept this result if remain gets more than 17.4m votes.
I concur and urge you all to do the same too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bring out your dead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JohnMcGreal
Been Liked: 1358 times
Has Liked: 440 times

Post by JohnMcGreal » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:43 pm

summitclaret wrote:If that happens I urge all leavers to spoil their ballot paper by writing on " i only accept this result if remain gets more than 17.4m votes.
Good idea. I hope it catches on.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:51 pm

Damo wrote:After spending 2 years calling everyone who voted to leave a Nazi. It seems remainers are really offended by the term today.
I bet if you aren't completely full of **** that you will be able to provide examples of remainers on here calling all Leave voters "Nazis".

But i know you're completely full of ****. You know you're completely full of ****. So what you'll do is either ignore this challenge or find some weak-as-**** excuse for not backing up your opinion with evidence. You never do when I ask.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:01 pm

I.T. backs the political coup that cedes UK sovereignty to the EU, thus ending democracy in the UK. It's that isn't Nazism what is? The Remain campaign is nothing but Nazism, 'The People's Vote' says what it is, an attempt at mob rule to vandalize the process FOR?????????????????? A Baku finale?

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1652 times
Has Liked: 404 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:03 pm

Having read the Sunday papers I am back to the position of wanting to vote down May’s deal and taking a 12 month extension with new MEPs and a new Tory leader /election giving the nation a choice whether to pursue a harder Tory Brexit (FTA) or a softer Labour one (CU). We don’t need “no deal” because the EU will think they will get a softer Brexit so they will grant an extension, though it could be they get a harder Brexit with 12 months of proper no deal planning coupled with ripping up elements of the WA and starting again whilst the Irish Border Group continues to meet to develop technology.

The problem we have is that I don’t see a FTA as solving the border problem. We have to be free to diverge in regulations, in at least some products, and the EU will insist on border checks even with a FTA in that scenario. When it gets to things like electric cars, light bulbs, genetic modified food and mobile phone technology it could easily be that we have legitimate views on changing regs without being the kind of low quality marketplace Labour fears. If we do so, the EU will insist on border checks or a border down the Irish Sea.

So I am back to thinking the deal is a real pig, and isn’t Brexit. It is more restrictive than, say, Canada has with the EU (even after the transition). That can’t be right.

So I do tend to think the Labour poll proposed is Remain vs Remain Minus. People aren’t daft, they can see that, so I suspect it would poison the well for a generation. Any new poll would have to be Remain vs Leave and then a second question in both instances to determine the extent of remaining or leaving. If Parliament stitches up the question trust in MPs will be gone for good (aided by the Electoral commission, the one which rejected Leave candidates from joining it’s board a year ago).

Darthlaw
Has Liked: 418 times

Post by Darthlaw » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:04 pm

summitclaret wrote: I urge all leavers to spoil their ballot paper by writing on " i only accept this result if remain gets more than 17.4m votes.
Along with hoping more ‘older’ leave voters die before another referendum, it’s certainly a new option for the remainers play book.

Maybe they’ll use that one in referendum 3,4 or 5?

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:08 pm

May's deal is not Brexit, it's chess for a political coup, nothing else. She's a Remainer and no doubt a Deutche Banker no doubt, while the Bank of England is run by a Canadian and out nuclear facilities by the Chinese!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile the middle classes stew gently in consideration taken in and who can they pass the buck of honour to?

Damo

Post by Damo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:13 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I bet if you aren't completely full of **** that you will be able to provide examples of remainers on here calling all Leave voters "Nazis".

But i know you're completely full of ****. You know you're completely full of ****. So what you'll do is either ignore this challenge or find some weak-as-**** excuse for not backing up your opinion with evidence. You never do when I ask.
Wow. Talk about triggered.

Did that touch a nerve Charlie? No wonder you are always getting banned with outbursts like that.

JohnMcGreal
Been Liked: 1358 times
Has Liked: 440 times

Post by JohnMcGreal » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:24 pm

Darthlaw wrote:Along with hoping more ‘older’ leave voters die before another referendum, it’s certainly a new option for the remainers play book.

Maybe they’ll use that one in referendum 3,4 or 5?
While it's been pointed that a number of older people will have passed away since the 2016 referendum, I don't think I've seen or heard anyone say that they 'hope more older leave voters die' before another referendum.

That's a really poor post.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:34 pm

You say "simple demographics means that more Brexit voters have died since 2016"

Brexiteer reads "I can't wait till you all die and we can join the EU Army and the Euro"

Darthlaw
Has Liked: 418 times

Post by Darthlaw » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:36 pm

You tell yourself that John.

The mere fact deceased elderly voters from 2016 brought up, by remainers, as a reason to have another referendum is bad enough. Don’t get all butthurt when the suggestion is made you’re hoping for a sufficient amount to have ‘moved on’ for you to get the decision you want.
These 2 users liked this post: Damo AndyClaret

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:39 pm

Treason. According to UK law, those that voted to cede UK power to the EU against the democracy should be arrested and charged.

Spot the difference between this coup and 1933 Germany.
Last edited by Pstotto on Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Damo

Post by Damo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:40 pm

You dont have to actually say "I hope old people die" for it to be really distasteful when you talk about old people dieing as some sort of victory for remain.
Some of you are intelligent people, and you know deep down how bad those comments are

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:43 pm

I wouldn't say that, I'd say that you lot have proper ****** this up and caused a national shitstorm and the probable break up of the UK and haven't got an actual plan apart from saying "all other plans are not our dream brexit" is a good reason to have another referendum.

The more you lot mess this up, the more support 2nd ref/remain gets. Thats what the polls say, and that is what the underlying trends back*

*I'm aware that an expert poll isn't the same as talking to your mates in the 19th hole about how Brexit means Brexit and that you all don't know anyone who would vote remain, so I'll understand fully if you want to ignore that. :-)

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4263 times

Post by Greenmile » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:45 pm

Damo wrote:You dont have to actually say "I hope old people die" for it to be really distasteful when you talk about old people dieing as some sort of victory for remain.
Some of you are intelligent people, and you know deep down how bad those comments are
Is it as bad or worse than making up lies about remainers calling all Leave voters Nazis?

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:45 pm

You dont have to actually say "I hope old people die" for it to be really distasteful when you talk about old people dieing as some sort of victory for remain.
The fact is that a lot of people who wanted Brexit are no longer with us, and have been replaced by people who don't want Brexit.

Pointing that out isn't anything that you and Darthlaw have claimed, and its a bit off to claim otherwise.

IMHO of course!