O/T I want to come home

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Re: O/T I want to come home

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:36 pm

Buxtonclaret wrote:Turtle!
Look, before you get binned again, can't you update the goals thread?

Plus those short clips you showed how to do, I've forgotten how.

I did start a new thread for it, but it didn't get stickied so it disappeared and i couldn't be arsed looking for it.

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:56 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Her father thinks she was groomed for this, according to the wikipedia page for her. So i'm kinda wondering where all the anti-groomer mob are. Oh, that's right, they're wanting to put a bullet in her head.

I guess she's the wrong colour to be a proper victim of grooming.
Why do ISIS only manage to "groom" Muslim girls ? is it because said Muslim girls go looking for, and find ISIS propaganda and like what they see ?
These 3 users liked this post: Fenwick Bosscat FactualFrank

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5002 times
Has Liked: 6716 times

Post by bfcjg » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:08 pm

If ISIS were still winning and embedded in the region this young fanatical baby machine would still be there revelling in the beheadings torture brutality ignorance sadism and anti civilization anti democratic anti humanitarian that she and her friends willingly and openly set out to join. For that reason alone she ought to be left out there as a warning to other terrorists who despise the UK and plot against us be they ISIS IRA whoever the UK rejects you and you can rot in the hell you are trying to create.
These 6 users liked this post: bobinho Bosscat tiger76 FactualFrank MT03ALG bob-the-scutter

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8426 times
Has Liked: 18096 times

Post by Bosscat » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:16 pm

bfcjg wrote:If ISIS were still winning and embedded in the region this young fanatical baby machine would still be there revelling in the beheadings torture brutality ignorance sadism and anti civilization anti democratic anti humanitarian that she and her friends willingly and openly set out to join. For that reason alone she ought to be left out there as a warning to other terrorists who despise the UK and plot against us be they ISIS IRA whoever the UK rejects you and you can rot in the hell you are trying to create.
Well said

Bosscat

Re: Imploding Turtle thread / I want to come home

Post by Bosscat » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:22 pm

This thread has become the "Imploding Turtle imposing his own views and woe betide anyone who disagrees with him" thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

taio
Been Liked: 3220 times
Has Liked: 340 times

Post by taio » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:23 pm

Bosscat wrote:This thread has become the "Imploding Turtle imposing his own views and woe betide anyone who disagrees with him thread"
A so-called liberal tolerant to other people's views. Or perhaps not.
This user liked this post: Bosscat

Bosscat

Post by Bosscat » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:33 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I don't think many people feel sorry for her for that reason. I certainly don't. I just don't want to live in a country that turns its back on its own people just because they're not nice people. To do that would be to hold the attitude of a fundamentalist. Are we fundamentalists now?

I can't wait until i hear one of these people claim that we're a Christian country and should stay as a Christian country. I'm going to enjoy rubbing it in their faces how unforgiving they are, which is very unchristian-like.
Rubbing it in peoples faces... kinky arent you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:45 pm

bfcjg wrote:If ISIS were still winning and embedded in the region this young fanatical baby machine would still be there revelling in the beheadings torture brutality ignorance sadism and anti civilization anti democratic anti humanitarian that she and her friends willingly and openly set out to join. For that reason alone she ought to be left out there as a warning to other terrorists who despise the UK and plot against us be they ISIS IRA whoever the UK rejects you and you can rot in the hell you are trying to create.
With regards to the IRA, that you mentioned, ultimately we only ever get peace by negotiation. Likewise, the USA are now having to negotiate with the Taliban.

I wonder if we'll have to end up speaking to ISIS, like the Americans have done with the Taliban in Afghanistan?

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:10 pm

Spijed wrote:With regards to the IRA, that you mentioned, ultimately we only ever get peace by negotiation. Likewise, the USA are now having to negotiate with the Taliban.

I wonder if we'll have to end up speaking to ISIS, like the Americans have done with the Taliban in Afghanistan?
We don't have peace with the IRA do we?

At least not proper peace, considering what's going on over in Northern Ireland again.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:47 pm

AndyClaret wrote:Why do ISIS only manage to "groom" Muslim girls ? is it because said Muslim girls go looking for, and find ISIS propaganda and like what they see ?
Probably. But that doesn't mean we throw away our own laws. Does it? Maybe you want to live in a country that punishes it's citizens without due process, but I don't.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:51 pm

taio wrote:A so-called liberal tolerant to other people's views. Or perhaps not.
Is this what you call intolerance? Someone having an opposing opinion to yours and sharing it? :lol:

Grow the **** up and maybe learn what actual intolerance is. People are literally killed everyday by people intolerant of their religion, sexuality, race and even gender, but here you are trying to claim that someone simply sharing a differing opinion is "intolerance" of your opinion.

What a ******* snowflake you have to be to feel oppressed by someone else sharing a different point of view. But that's what the right has become recently.

ColonelCool
Been Liked: 39 times
Has Liked: 35 times

Post by ColonelCool » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:58 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Is this what you call intolerance? Someone having an opposing opinion to yours and sharing it? :lol:

Grow the **** up and maybe learn what actual intolerance is. People are literally killed everyday by people intolerant of their religion, sexuality, race and even gender, but here you are trying to claim that someone simply sharing a differing opinion is "intolerance" of your opinion.

What a ******* snowflake you have to be to feel oppressed by someone else sharing a different point of view. But that's what the right has become recently.
An intelligent person would accept that in the main

a) people on here don't agree with you
b) you are wasting your time trying to change people's opinion - it won't happen
c) you're complaining about people not tolerating an opposing opinion, yet that's exactly what you are doing - not accepting that people don't agree with you

You do come across as someone who is simply stamping their feet because what you say doesn't go. There's plenty of bigger intellects than you on here, so perhaps sit back and read more before you reply.
This user liked this post: MT03ALG

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:16 pm

ColonelCool wrote:An intelligent person would accept that in the main

a) people on here don't agree with you
b) you are wasting your time trying to change people's opinion - it won't happen
c) you're complaining about people not tolerating an opposing opinion, yet that's exactly what you are doing - not accepting that people don't agree with you

You do come across as someone who is simply stamping their feet because what you say doesn't go. There's plenty of bigger intellects than you on here, so perhaps sit back and read more before you reply.

This is why you people are not to be taken seriously. I've NEVER not accepted that other people disagree with me. You have to be a special kind of stupid to think that just because i express my disagreement that that means i am in some way intolerant of the fact that other people disagree with me. Now i'm not saying you're stupid, so don't go getting your knickers in a twist, i'm saying that you have to be stupid to think that expressing ones disagreement is equal to intolerance.

taio

Post by taio » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I got your point perfectly well. If i express my disagreement with you then I am being intolerant of you. That's what you were saying.

Would you like to backtrack?
I couldn't give a toss if you disagree with me. I pity you. I'm referring to several years of how you respond to other people on here when they hold a different view.
These 3 users liked this post: ColonelCool Wuggawumphwumph MT03ALG

ColonelCool

Post by ColonelCool » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:22 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:This is why you people are not to be taken seriously. I've NEVER not accepted that other people disagree with me. You have to be a special kind of stupid to think that just because i express my disagreement that that means i am in some way intolerant of the fact that other people disagree with me. Now i'm not saying you're stupid, so don't go getting your knickers in a twist, i'm saying that you have to be stupid to think that expressing ones disagreement is equal to intolerance.
"you people".

That's brilliant. Somebody who think they are more intelligent than they are. That's you to a tee. We all come across your kind now and again and it's hilarious. It really is.

And condescending doesn't suit you sir. In fact, you're the only person who hasn't yet realised that... ;)

Now, either debate things in the right way, or f*ck off.

RMutt
Been Liked: 373 times
Has Liked: 88 times

Post by RMutt » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:23 pm

It does concern me that if the government decides who it is prepared to help and who not when in trouble abroad it sets a worrying precedent. Mind you, it might do now and we just don’t know about it.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Exactly she knows the game is up and the caliphate is over,so now wants to return to a country she openly despises,and take advantage of our healthcare system.

If she is allowed to return i hope the security services are waiting at the airport,legally i don't think the Home Secretary can refuse any UK national entry,if they have no other nationally,so it is likely she will return to the UK at some point.

This case mirrors that of Tareena Shakil who on her return to UK soil also showed no remorse for her actions,and was jailed for a total of 6 years back in 2016.

I don't think this will be the last example either,it's suspected that dozens of British women have travelled to Syria,to support ISIS/IS/ISIL whichever acronym you prefer,some may have been killed,but many will have already returned to their country of origin,or will be preparing to do so.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:33 pm

taio wrote:I couldn't give a toss if you disagree with me. I pity you. I'm referring to several years of how you respond to other people on here when they hold a different view.

Oh. So you're upset with HOW i disagree? :lol:

Here's how it works among adults. 1 person says something. Another person says something else in disagreement. That is how discussions work. That's not intolerance, that's called sharing ideas.

But here's how it works in right-wing reactionary world. One person says something. A liberal disagrees. The right-wing reactionary screams his little head off about how intolerant the liberal is being.

What happened to the right-wing being the ones who said "**** your feelings"? What happened to you people complaining about people were being denied a platform to share their opinions? You've become the snowflakes you claimed to hate. You're trying to silence dissenting opinions by calling them intolerant the exact same way you tried for years to claim that being called "racist" was an attempt to silence yours.

Grow up, mate. You're an embarrassment. If you can't handle it when people disagree with you on the internet then get off the internet.

ColonelCool

Post by ColonelCool » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Grow up, mate. You're an embarrassment. If you can't handle it when people disagree with you on the internet then get off the internet.
Irony, indeed. If you knew how to handle people disagreeing with you, you wouldn't have needed to post the above.

taio

Post by taio » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:39 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Oh. So you're upset with HOW i disagree? :lol:

Here's how it works among adults. 1 person says something. Another person says something else in disagreement. That is how discussions work. That's not intolerance, that's called sharing ideas.

But here's how it works in right-wing reactionary world. One person says something. A liberal disagrees. The right-wing reactionary screams his little head off about how intolerant the liberal is being.

What happened to the right-wing being the ones who said "**** your feelings"? What happened to you people complaining about people were being denied a platform to share their opinions? You've become the snowflakes you claimed to hate. You're trying to silence dissenting opinions by calling them intolerant the exact same way you tried for years to claim that being called "racist" was an attempt to silence yours.

Grow up, mate. You're an embarrassment. If you can't handle it when people disagree with you on the internet then get off the internet.
I can't be arsed reading all that. It's not about disagreement - there's plenty of that on here. It's the disgraceful way you have gone about it for several years. I'm not upset. I genuinely couldn't give a toss if you disagree with me I dont value your opion whatsoever. As I said I pity you. You have social and personality issues - that's why you act in the way you do.
This user liked this post: Wuggawumphwumph

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:44 pm

taio wrote:I can't be arsed reading all that. It's not about disagreement - there's plenty of that on here. It's the disgraceful way you have gone about it for several years. I'm not upset. I genuinely couldn't give a toss if you disagree with me I dont value your opion whatsoever. As I said I pity you. You have social and personality issues - that's why you act in the way you do.
So if i have social and personality issues then how is it intolerance? You seem to be changing your tune now.

And where in this thread have i demonstrated these social and personality issues in disagreeing with others? Point to one time where my disagreement with someone counted, in your eyes, as "intolerance".

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:46 pm

ColonelCool wrote:Irony, indeed. If you knew how to handle people disagreeing with you, you wouldn't have needed to post the above.
I handle people disagreeing with me perfectly well. I'm not so pathetic as to turn around and accuse them of intolerance for disagreeing with me, or to accuse them of not accepting that other people hold different opinions purely because they disagree. People who do that are genuinely embarrassing.

ColonelCool

Post by ColonelCool » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:49 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I handle people disagreeing with me perfectly well. I'm not so pathetic as to turn around and accuse them of intolerance for disagreeing with me, or to accuse them of not accepting that other people hold different opinions purely because they disagree. People who do that are genuinely embarrassing.
So what's your excuse then?

taio

Post by taio » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:So if i have social and personality issues then how is it intolerance? You seem to be changing your tune now.

And where in this thread have i demonstrated these social and personality issues in disagreeing with others? Point to one time where my disagreement with someone counted, in your eyes, as "intolerance".
I didn't say it was connected. I was referring to separate traits. I could have gone much further.

No, I won't be citing others posts - I can't be arsed with that either. I am confident that others also believe you are intolerant to other people's views. You are well known.

One thing I would say to be fair is that I don't believe you say the things you do because of the anonymity this board gives you. I've no doubt you are exactly the same in person.

ColonelCool

Post by ColonelCool » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:56 pm

taio wrote:I didn't say it was connected. I was referring to separate traits. I could have gone much further.

No, I won't be citing others posts - I can't be arsed with that either. I am confident that others also believe you are intolerant to other people's views. You are well known.

One thing I would say to be fair is that I don't believe you say the things you do because of the anonymity this board gives you. I've no doubt you are exactly the same in person.
He'll feed off the fact you can't be arsed citing other posts.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:00 pm

ColonelCool wrote:So what's your excuse then?
I've never done that thing. But if you think i have then you'll have no trouble being able to prove it, will you?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:01 pm

ColonelCool wrote:He'll feed off the fact you can't be arsed citing other posts.

No, I know that's what you'll resort to when you can't support with evidence the accusations you make. That's the kind of person that typically goes around making these kind of accusations.

ColonelCool

Post by ColonelCool » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:03 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:No, I know that's what you'll resort to when you can't support with evidence the accusations you make. That's the kind of person that typically goes around making these kind of accusations.
And that's what people reply with when they've nothing left. My work here is done.

I'm of course flexible and may do overtime if needs be.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:04 pm

taio wrote:I didn't say it was connected. I was referring to separate traits. I could have gone much further.

Dude. The posts are in the very same thread. If you think that i'm said something in this thread that demonstrates intolerance then it's really not difficult for you to point to one example. So why are you so lazy as to not even do that? I'm not asking you to search for posts from months ago. I'm asking you to merely point to one of them in this thread where you've accused me of it.

But you won't, because you can't.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:06 pm

ColonelCool wrote:And that's what people reply with when they've nothing left. My work here is done.

I'm of course flexible and may do overtime if needs be.
So are YOU going to provide an example of my intolerance? Tiao can't and won't. Will you?

ColonelCool

Post by ColonelCool » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:12 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:So are YOU going to provide an example of my intolerance? Tiao can't and won't. Will you?
I've seen plenty. But I won't, because I know it'll really annoy you. I don't need to either. If you can't see that that's not the actual point, then you're dumber than I first took you for.

You need to look further into what you've posted, why you've posted and what you've replied to. Get back to me once you've worked it out.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:16 pm

ColonelCool wrote:I've seen plenty. But I won't, because I know it'll really annoy you. I don't need to either. If you can't see that that's not the actual point, then you're dumber than I first took you for.

You need to look further into what you've posted, why you've posted and what you've replied to. Get back to me once you've worked it out.
You have a mistaken sense of what does and doesn't annoy me. You proving me right doesn't annoy me. It does the opposite.

ColonelCool

Post by ColonelCool » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:23 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:You have a mistaken sense of what does and doesn't annoy me. You proving me right doesn't annoy me. It does the opposite.
The only way you'll be right is when I think you're right. Otherwise, you might as well be sat talking to yourself in the corner of your bedroom. You can be right all you like, then.

Until you convince me otherwise, you won't be right.

And if you think differently - then I challenge you to prove it. Tick, tock, tick, tock.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:24 pm

ColonelCool wrote:The only way you'll be right is when I think you're right. Otherwise, you might as well be sat talking to yourself in the corner of your bedroom. You can be right all you like, then.

Until you convince me otherwise, you won't be right.

And if you think differently - then I challenge you to prove it. Tick, tock, tick, tock.

:lol: you don't seem to understand how the burden of proof works. You've made the accusation, it's on you to prove it.

South West Claret.
Been Liked: 766 times
Has Liked: 499 times

Post by South West Claret. » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:24 pm

I’m not totally up to speed with the whole story but isn’t there some sort of precedent with Thatchers invitation and protection to this Country of Pinochet the Chilean mass murderer?
This user liked this post: longsidepies

ColonelCool

Post by ColonelCool » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:28 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote::lol: you don't seem to understand how the burden of proof works. You've made the accusation, it's on you to prove it.
The clock is ticking and you're still not right. Keep going.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:29 pm

ColonelCool wrote:The clock is ticking and you're still not right. Keep going.
What am i "not right" about?

ColonelCool

Post by ColonelCool » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:46 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:What am i "not right" about?
I'm not telling you the obvious. Still waiting. You've got until 9pm. I'm not waiting all night.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:53 pm

ColonelCool wrote:I'm not telling you the obvious. Still waiting. You've got until 9pm. I'm not waiting all night.

So not only can you not provide something to support your accusation, you're now even refusing to actually even define what it is you're accusing me of. :lol:

This is too easy.

ColonelCool

Post by ColonelCool » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:55 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:So not only can you not provide something to support your accusation, you're now even refusing to actually even define what it is you're accusing me of. :lol:

This is too easy.
Still waiting (I'll allow you the mistake of thinking it's too easy). 65 minutes left.

You better start thinking outside the box, because I'm not convinced you're clever enough to get through this.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:58 pm

ColonelCool wrote:Still waiting (I'll allow you the mistake of thinking it's too easy). 65 minutes left.

You better start thinking outside the box, because I'm not convinced you're clever enough to get through this.
:lol: Bless

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5002 times
Has Liked: 6716 times

Post by bfcjg » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:21 pm

"I wanna go home I wanna go home the Caliphates a sh!thole I wanna go home"

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:28 pm

So we're all agreed then. She shouldn't be allowed home. Right, next up is...

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:41 pm

FactualFrank wrote:So we're all agreed then. She shouldn't be allowed home. Right, next up is...
Why shouldn't she?

Claret-On-A-T-Rex
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 826 times

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:58 pm

What about the victims of Asian grooming gangs? Are they to blame too?
She left the UK aged 15 and wants to return now, four years later, aged 19.
She's little more than a child who obviously made stupid yet coerced decisions, she isn't going to be a threat.
The same people on here who want a Brexit that has cost 800million a week are worried about giving her benefits, typically shifting the narrative and using the old right-wing technique of being offended by something that will have absolutely no impact on them whatsoever.
I think we should swap her for Katie Hopkins, now there's a dangerous fool.
FactualFrank wrote:So we're all agreed then. She shouldn't be allowed home. Right, next up is...
What being the alternative? Let her and her kid die in a camp somewhere. Nice one.

bluelabrador16
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 125 times

Post by bluelabrador16 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:03 pm

How the West Created the Islamic State

The revered.......Nafeez Ahmed
Part 1 – OUR TERRORISTS

"...the integral role of covert US and British regional military intelligence strategy in empowering and even directly sponsoring the very same virulent Islamist militants in Iraq, Syria and beyond, that went on to break away from al-Qaeda and form ‘ISIS’, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or now simply, the Islamic State (IS).

Since 2003, Anglo-American power has secretly and openly coordinated direct and indirect support for Islamist terrorist groups linked to al-Qaeda across the Middle East and North Africa. This ill-conceived patchwork geostrategy is a legacy of the persistent influence of neoconservative ideology, motivated by longstanding but often contradictory ambitions to dominate regional oil resources, defend an expansionist Israel, and in pursuit of these, re-draw the map of the Middle East.....

Israel acted as a member, along with the US and Jordan, of a support system for rebel groups fighting in southern Syria. Their efforts are coordinated through a war-room which the Pentagon established last year near Amman....

Part 2 – THE LONG WAR

".. these al-Qaeda rebel bread and oil operations in Aleppo, Deir al-Zour and Hasaka were directly and indirectly supported by the US and the European Union (EU). ...

Jana Hybášková, told the EU Foreign Affairs Committee that “several EU member states have bought oil from the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) terrorist organisation that has been brutally conquering large portions of Iraq and Syria,”....

The rise of the ‘Islamic State’ is not just a direct consequence of this neocon vision,..– it has in turn offered a pretext for the launch of a new era of endless war, the spectre of a prolonged US-led military presence in the energy-rich Persian Gulf region, and a return to the dangerous imperial temptation to re-configure the wider regional order."

https://www.counterpunch.org/2014/09/12 ... mic-state/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by bluelabrador16 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:What about the victims of Asian grooming gangs? Are they to blame too?
She left the UK aged 15 and wants to return now, four years later, aged 19.
She's little more than a child who obviously made stupid yet coerced decisions, she isn't going to be a threat.
The same people on here who want a Brexit that has cost 800million a week are worried about giving her benefits, typically shifting the narrative and using the old right-wing technique of being offended by something that will have absolutely no impact on them whatsoever.
I think we should swap her for Katie Hopkins, now there's a dangerous fool.

What being the alternative? Let her and her kid die in a camp somewhere. Nice one.

While I'll agree that victims of grooming for sex are just as much victims of grooming as those groomed for extremism, it's still important to acknowledge the difference that one victim is being groomed to harm themselves while the other is groomed to harm others.

Claretuk
Been Liked: 47 times
Has Liked: 19 times

Post by Claretuk » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:08 pm

Nah, let her back in then she can blow up a load of Brits when she's chosen her location seen as she has been trained up for last 4 years to do so..
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:22 pm

Claretuk wrote:Nah, let her back in then she can blow up a load of Brits when she's chosen her location seen as she has been trained up for last 4 years to do so..
Source? Evidence?

Claret-On-A-T-Rex
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 826 times

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:25 pm

Claretuk wrote:seen as she has been trained up for last 4 years to do so..
At least she isn't murdering the English language.