O/T I want to come home

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Re: O/T I want to come home

Post by AndyClaret » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:33 pm

she wasn't born here, she should have her citizenship revoked.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:37 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:How about some responsibility you seem to like this word when it suits your argument. Should this girl have been responsible yes that word again before deciding to join ISIS. I've pretty much said what I've had to say on this thread & don't wish to circular repeat, disagree & move on.
Again you are just making sh-ite up.
That’s more than one occasion you seem to be quoting me and I don’t have a clue what you are referring to - and tbh neither do you.

But let’s play your stupid f-uckwitt of a game shall we.
Responsibility would be to let her back in the country and arrest her under the terrorist laws and with what sounds like pretty overwhelming evidence she will receive the appropriate sentence - I know for you appropriate probably equates to a public hanging but hey ho that’s a separate debate which you can express your reasonable and well thought opinions.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:39 pm

Watch this.

AndyClaret wrote:she wasn't born here, she should have her citizenship revoked.
Who told you she wasn't born here?

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:42 pm

Where was she born then ?
I thought she was born in London

Even in the unlikely case you are right - again that’s not how the law works.

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:48 pm

The most interesting part of this thread - watching the numbers go up.

362,717 signatures!

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:08 pm

Yes she was.

Her kid wasn't though, so if it grows up to be a terrorist we can probably throw it out, hope that helps.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:18 pm

I do have a question for those who want her kid taken into care.

Did, or do, you want the same doing for IRA families who're based in N.Ireland?

South West Claret.
Been Liked: 766 times
Has Liked: 499 times

Post by South West Claret. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:26 pm

I’m not totally up to speed with the whole story but isn’t there some sort of precedent with Thatchers invitation and protection to this Country of Pinochet the Chilean mass murderer?

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:32 pm

South West Claret. wrote:I’m not totally up to speed with the whole story but isn’t there some sort of precedent with Thatchers invitation and protection to this Country of Pinochet the Chilean mass murderer?
Was he born here as well?
If not then it's a bit of a different situation.

Haven't you already asked this question on this thread and you're asking it again because no one answered?

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5002 times
Has Liked: 6716 times

Post by bfcjg » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:00 pm

She's made her bed (rather rapidly married within a fortnight ) time for her to get used to lieing in it.

pushpinpussy
Been Liked: 891 times
Has Liked: 134 times

Post by pushpinpussy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:00 pm

I don’t think the British government should allow Shamima Begum to return to Bethnal Green so she can raise her terrorist child at the expense of the taxpayer. In my eyes, there is only one place for women like her. Blackburn.

pushpinpussy

Post by pushpinpussy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:02 pm

Apparently 65 % of Blackburn now favours giving Shamima Begum a rescue and warm welcome. Also, 65 % of Blackburn is now Muslim.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:03 pm

pushpinpussy wrote:I don’t think the British government should allow Shamima Begum to return to Bethnal Green so she can raise her terrorist child at the expense of the taxpayer. In my eyes, there is only one place for women like her. Blackburn.
The baby is a terrorist?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:04 pm

pushpinpussy wrote:Apparently 65 % of Blackburn now favours giving Shamima Begum a rescue and warm welcome. Also, 65 % of Blackburn is now Muslim.

It's like you're not even trying to hide it any more.
These 3 users liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81 bob-the-scutter Greenmile

bob-the-scutter
Been Liked: 420 times
Has Liked: 995 times

Post by bob-the-scutter » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:18 pm

HiroshimaClaret wrote:I had a Shamima Begum in my class back in the early/mid 80s!
I hope your teacher made you clean it up!

Murger
Been Liked: 1235 times
Has Liked: 844 times

Post by Murger » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:47 pm

http://po.st/El5GQP" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:54 pm

Sky news interview ---

No regret. No remorse. No apology.

"Did you know about what islamic state were doing, executions, the be headings when you set out for Syria?"

"Yes but I believe that Islamically, it's all allowed. So I'm OK with that"

"You didn't question it?"

"No"

"Do you have any regrets about what you've been through?"

"It's changed me as a person. Its's made me stronger, tougher"

"There's a struggle going on in the UK about whether you should be allowed to come back home. What are your feelings about that.?"

"I think a lot of people should have sympathy towards me I didn't know what I was getting into (despite admitting she was fully aware about the executions and beheadings, which are acceptable "islamically" and I was "ok" with that) i was hoping that for the sake of me and my child theyd let me come back. I cant live here forever."

Unbelievable!!!

This is a woman that joined a terrorist organisation. A blood thirty islamic death cult. An organisation that literally ripped out the , still bleading, hearts of its enemys. It's raped , it's thrown people off buildings and carried out appalling atrocities .

Yet she remains unrepentant about joining it. She is shameless about being part of it. She admits that only now that the caliphate has fallen does she want to return. Had it been on the front foot she'd be happy to be continuing to aid and abett her blood thirsty islamic terrorist monsters.

But no. She wants to avail herself of the services and privileges available to her , from the very same society that her and her islamic state cohorts avowed to over throw using any means necessary.

The next news item was about a little lad in this country, 4 years old I think. He has cystic fibrosis. His desperate mum had got together with other parents to try and persuade the government to pay for expensive drugs that could help to extend his life beyond the expected 30 years.

There is not an unlimited amount of public money. What will the total and ongoing cost be of allowing the ISIS member and her child back into this country?

I want my taxes to spent on helping children, who through no fault of their own , have debilitating illnesses. Rather than on "rehabilitatiing" terrorists, who, were their utopian islamic state to materialise. Would be "OK" , as it's "islamically acceptable" to be slaughtering them if they refused to confirm to their ideology.
These 15 users liked this post: FactualFrank Dazzler karatekid bobinho tiger76 Top Claret bob-the-scutter bfcmartin ColonelCool AndyClaret Firthy Blackrod bfcjg Pimlico_Claret Stayingup

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:59 pm

Well said Ringo. I think the majority of us are on the same page.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:22 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Sky news interview ---

No regret. No remorse. No apology.

"Did you know about what islamic state were doing, executions, the be headings when you set out for Syria?"

"Yes but I believe that Islamically, it's all allowed. So I'm OK with that"

"You didn't question it?"

"No"

"Do you have any regrets about what you've been through?"

"It's changed me as a person. Its's made me stronger, tougher"

"There's a struggle going on in the UK about whether you should be allowed to come back home. What are your feelings about that.?"

"I think a lot of people should have sympathy towards me I didn't know what I was getting into (despite admitting she was fully aware about the executions and beheadings, which are acceptable "islamically" and I was "ok" with that) i was hoping that for the sake of me and my child theyd let me come back. I cant live here forever."

Unbelievable!!!

This is a woman that joined a terrorist organisation. A blood thirty islamic death cult. An organisation that literally ripped out the , still bleading, hearts of its enemys. It's raped , it's thrown people off buildings and carried out appalling atrocities .

Yet she remains unrepentant about joining it. She is shameless about being part of it. She admits that only now that the caliphate has fallen does she want to return. Had it been on the front foot she'd be happy to be continuing to aid and abett her blood thirsty islamic terrorist monsters.

But no. She wants to avail herself of the services and privileges available to her , from the very same society that her and her islamic state cohorts avowed to over throw using any means necessary.

The next news item was about a little lad in this country, 4 years old I think. He has cystic fibrosis. His desperate mum had got together with other parents to try and persuade the government to pay for expensive drugs that could help to extend his life beyond the expected 30 years.

There is not an unlimited amount of public money. What will the total and ongoing cost be of allowing the ISIS member and her child back into this country?

I want my taxes to spent on helping children, who through no fault of their own , have debilitating illnesses. Rather than on "rehabilitatiing" terrorists, who, were their utopian islamic state to materialise. Would be "OK" , as it's "islamically acceptable" to be slaughtering them if they refused to confirm to their ideology.

I'm yet to read anything she's done that would justify overthrowing our system of justice just to keep her from coming home.

Do you people even understand what would happen in this country if we did throw away out justice system in favour of one where only some people have the right to a trial? I'd like an answer.

bob-the-scutter

Post by bob-the-scutter » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:25 pm

tiger76 wrote:
This case mirrors that of Tareena Shakil who on her return to UK soil also showed no remorse for her actions,and was jailed for a total of 6 years back in 2016.
Who has already been released after 2 years and that's the main reason people do not want this vile, disgusting $punkbag back in this country because we all know what will happen, pi$$-poor sentence and then a life of Riley with protection for her, family and offspring and a lovely new identity!

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:25 pm

bob-the-scutter wrote:Who has already been released after 2 years and that's the main reason people do not want this vile, disgusting $punkbag back in this country because we all know what will happen, pi$$-poor sentence and then a life of Riley with protection for her, family and offspring and a lovely new identity!
What's wrong with her sentence?

bob-the-scutter

Post by bob-the-scutter » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:31 pm

pushpinpussy wrote:Apparently 65 % of Blackburn now favours giving Shamima Begum a rescue and warm welcome. Also, 65 % of Blackburn is now Muslim.
Typed one-fingered wearing hi-viz clown shoes!
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

bob-the-scutter

Post by bob-the-scutter » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:33 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:What's wrong with her sentence?
Surely someone with so vast an intellect as yourself can work that one out?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:34 pm

bob-the-scutter wrote:Surely someone with so vast an intellect as yourself can work that one out?

I'm asking for your opinion. You obviously have one so i'm interested in hearing what you think was wrong with her prison sentence.

mdd2
Been Liked: 1665 times
Has Liked: 700 times

Post by mdd2 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:43 pm

The problem we have IT that we may not have evidence of terrorist activities she was directly involved with BUT she has clearly been complicit in the actions of IS over the 4 years she has been there and whilst if we have no evidence our system means she has get out of jail card without going into jail; we will however use £££££££ of resources whilst we gather evidence that she in not a threat.
Personally I am split between our system, her rights to be here and the what if scenarios should any of us be harmed or killed as a result of her covert or overt actions in the future.

Billy Balfour
Been Liked: 1857 times
Has Liked: 652 times

Post by Billy Balfour » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:45 pm

Beheadings, mass rapes, horrendous brutality, slavery, torture, brushed off so nonchalantly.

I'm so glad she did that interview. There can be no doubt whatsoever as to where her true loyalties lie. She's still be there if the caliphate wasn't on its arse.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:49 pm

mdd2 wrote:The problem we have IT that we may not have evidence of terrorist activities she was directly involved with BUT she has clearly been complicit in the actions of IS over the 4 years she has been there and whilst if we have no evidence our system means she has get out of jail card without going into jail; will however use £££££££ of resources whilst we gather evidence that she in not a threat.
Personally I am split between our system, her rights to be here and the what if scenarios should any of us be harmed or killed as a result of her covert or overt actions in the future.

The evidence that she joined ISIS is fairly clear. But even if there was no evidence then how exactly can a lack of evidence be proof that we should punish someone extra-judicially? Because that's the logic being used here.

I can't think of many things more anti-British than deciding to punish someone without a trial purely because there's not enough evidence to get a conviction. It's literally starting out from the position of "we have to punish" and then working backwards. Is that who we are now?

pushpinpussy

Post by pushpinpussy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:52 pm

Pretend you're Shamima Begum by leaving home to join a war to fight against the system you hate and then get the **** kicked out of you and then cry to come back home to the system you ****** off to fight against.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:53 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:What's wrong with her sentence?
6 years is probably a fair sentence, it's the being out in 2 years that's a bit out of order if it's correct.
This user liked this post: bob-the-scutter

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:53 pm

Billy Balfour wrote:Beheadings, mass rapes, horrendous brutality, slavery, torture, brushed off so nonchalantly.

I'm so glad she did that interview. There can be no doubt whatsoever as to where her true loyalties lie. She's still be there if the caliphate wasn't on its arse.
I don't doubt that's true. But so what? It's hardly a crime to not give a **** about any of that.

And no, she's not loyal to this country. Again, so what? Our laws shouldn't only be applied to people who are loyal to Britain.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:54 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:6 years is probably a fair sentence, it's the being out in 2 years that's a bit out of order if it's correct.
That doesn't really answer my question. I'm curious to know what some people feel is wrong with her sentence as it relates to her crimes.

bfccrazy
Been Liked: 2103 times
Has Liked: 416 times

Post by bfccrazy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:59 pm

I’d be interested as to why you’re throwing this out there?

Most Muslims (your average person who goes about their lives like everyone else and not sucked into the “kill everyone” mentality) I have spoken to about this subject are of the opinion to leave her where she is as she has made her choice.

It’s people with your ignorant mentality that cause more problems and stupidly aimed hatred ...... if as you imply that all Muslims are going around backing the cause this girl chose to .... the world would be screwed, a quarter of the worlds population is thought to be Muslim - if they all wanted to blow everyone up there wouldn’t be many people left on the planet.
These 2 users liked this post: bob-the-scutter Greenmile

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:00 pm

pushpinpussy wrote:Pretend you're Shamima Begum by leaving home to join a war to fight against the system you hate and then get the **** kicked out of you and then cry to come back home to the system you ****** off to fight against.

Pretend you're a parent whose kids lash out with "i hate you" when they screaming at you for no good reason. Then they run away for a while before telling you they want to come home. Do you reject them?

That's basically this country's relationship with Begum.

If a parent shouldn't reject their child then why should Britain reject Begum? Sure, she might continue to hate us if we show her love, but she'll definitely continue to hate us if we show her hate.

But that's the empathetic liberal in me talking and i know some of you lot struggle with empathy, so i prefer to just beat your arguments to death with the law.

bfccrazy
Been Liked: 2103 times
Has Liked: 416 times

Post by bfccrazy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:02 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:That doesn't really answer my question. I'm curious to know what some people feel is wrong with her sentence as it relates to her crimes.
People get larger sentences than that for crimes which are more nonsical. I think that forms part of the argument too. I feel the same way with how paedophiles and rapists get sentenced.

Could also he argued though that longer custodial time could also be at a detriment to society if people have those beliefs and are provided with an audience in prison who could be more susceptible to being radicalised.

bob-the-scutter

Post by bob-the-scutter » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:05 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:6 years is probably a fair sentence, it's the being out in 2 years that's a bit out of order if it's correct.
You see Turtle, not so difficult was it!

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:08 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:But that's the empathetic liberal in me talking and i know some of you lot struggle with empathy, so i prefer to just beat your arguments to death with the law.
Anybody who struggles with empathy is a psychopath. And there's no point debating with a psychopath.

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:11 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I'm yet to read anything she's done that would justify overthrowing our system of justice just to keep her from coming home.

Do you people even understand what would happen in this country if we did throw away out justice system in favour of one where only some people have the right to a trial? I'd like an answer.
Not like IT to be defending terrorists.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:14 pm

It’s his online facade

BurningBeard
Been Liked: 196 times
Has Liked: 158 times

Post by BurningBeard » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:20 pm

FactualFrank wrote:Anybody who struggles with empathy is a psychopath. And there's no point debating with a psychopath.
For someone factual you don't half come out with some cobblers and sweeping generalisations at times. This is just not true at all. For example people on the autism spectrum can struggle with empathy but the vast majority will not be psychopaths.
This user liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:27 pm

BurningBeard wrote:For someone factual you don't half come out with some cobblers and sweeping generalisations at times. This is just not true at all. For example people on the autism spectrum can struggle with empathy but the vast majority will not be psychopaths.
Ok, be quiet d-head. I perhaps should have put that psychopaths show no empathy, but you know damn well why I posted it. It was in context to what IT had been posting.

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5002 times
Has Liked: 6716 times

Post by bfcjg » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:28 pm

She's going to name the kid Turtle after her main supporter.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:35 pm

bob-the-scutter wrote:You see Turtle, not so difficult was it!

You've replied twice now and failed to answer my very simple question.

What do you think is wrong with the sentence?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:36 pm

bfcjg wrote:She's going to name the kid Turtle after her main supporter.
What have I said that's in support of her? Please quote it. I'll wait.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:36 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Not like IT to be defending terrorists.
Where have I defended terrorists? One quote. Go.

BurningBeard

Post by BurningBeard » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:37 pm

FactualFrank wrote:Ok, be quiet d-head.
LOL, righto. It was the same issue on the recent thread about alcoholism. Look, the logic of what you intended to post was the inverse of what you actually posted. Have a think on before you hit submit, it might help your credibility.

Aclaret
Been Liked: 1299 times
Has Liked: 1391 times

Post by Aclaret » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:40 pm

There's some right pricks on this thread
This user liked this post: DustyBawls

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:46 pm

BurningBeard wrote:LOL, righto. It was the same issue on the recent thread about alcoholism. Look, the logic of what you intended to post was the inverse of what you actually posted. Have a think on before you hit submit, it might help your credibility.
You might want to work on how you put things across to people then. And why would I worry about credibility? It's a bloody messageboard. Credibility matters with people I see every day and socialise with. You're way too transparent. Use your other username to perhaps have a reasonable debate with. And anybody who uses 'LOL' in 2019 you just can't take seriously.

DustyBawls
Been Liked: 156 times
Has Liked: 131 times

Post by DustyBawls » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:50 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:What have I said that's in support of her? Please quote it. I'll wait.
Imploding Turtle wrote:Where have I defended terrorists? One quote. Go.
Repeat.

BurningBeard

Post by BurningBeard » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:51 pm

I used it because both your posts have literally made me laugh out loud. I was under the mistaken impression that you might want people to take your opinion seriously. My bad. Or is that not allowed in 2019 either? I have no alter ego btw, so you can put that to bed.

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:56 pm

BurningBeard wrote:I used it because both your posts have literally made me laugh out loud. I was under the mistaken impression that you might want people to take your opinion seriously. My bad. Or is that not allowed in 2019 either? I have no alter ego btw, so you can put that to bed.
Let me know when you've finished crying.
This user liked this post: DustyBawls