Little scrotes in Burnley

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2145 times
Has Liked: 3062 times

Little scrotes in Burnley

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:38 am

https://www.facebook.com/mathew.keane.3 ... 03620/?t=0

Wonder what their parents think when they see this

Blackrod
Been Liked: 1348 times
Has Liked: 608 times

Re: Little scrotes in Burnley

Post by Blackrod » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:46 am

Think the parents will be Neanderthals.
These 2 users liked this post: bobinho FactualFrank

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:49 am

ZizkovClaret wrote:Wonder what their parents think when they see this
Probably the same as this soft lad's parent(s):

Jamie Rickwood: "Plastic piggy’s need about 5 of em to take the bike of a KID hahahahah sort ya head out ya soft *****"
Last edited by FactualFrank on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Murger
Been Liked: 1235 times
Has Liked: 844 times

Post by Murger » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:49 am

How I'd love to kneecap the gobby little ****.
These 2 users liked this post: FactualFrank bobinho

bobinho
Been Liked: 4069 times
Has Liked: 6535 times

Post by bobinho » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:50 am

Absolutely. Town is full of third or fourth generation arseholes. Parents (if oresent or of you can drag em out the big window for long enough) will be down the station making a complaint.

It’s quite simple you little scrotes, there are signs everywhere in the town centre saying no cycling.

“I only done a wheelie” Go and do a wheelie where you can’t hit and hurt anyone else. Little ********.
These 3 users liked this post: Murger FactualFrank The Enclosure

Blackrod

Post by Blackrod » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:53 am

Scrotes breed scrotes. They’d probably have a better chance of a good life in care. Unfortunately you don’t need IQ, self respect and decency to have children.
These 3 users liked this post: FactualFrank djt2006 Quicknick

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:59 am

They should be castrated. Give it another generation and the number will drop.
These 2 users liked this post: The Enclosure Bosscat

Foulthrow
Been Liked: 699 times
Has Liked: 1518 times

Post by Foulthrow » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:11 pm

Always loved super Glen, how many did he score for us?

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Post by houseboy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:35 pm

Blackrod wrote:Scrotes breed scrotes. They’d probably have a better chance of a good life in care. Unfortunately you don’t need IQ, self respect and decency to have children.
Are scrotes not essential for breeding? ;)

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Post by houseboy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Just a thought. Many on here are blaming the parents but that is not always the case so calls for castration is a bit extreme.

Example: my wife is a hard working decent woman, well educated and a brilliant mum to our girls and fantastic Nan to our grandkids. Her sister has been a junkie for 30-odd years, has never worked in that time and can't even remember bringing her kids up. She has had mental issues and been arrested a couple of times for violence, mainly threats as she has never actually hurt anyone.
Question: my parents-in-law (now sadly both deceased) brought both girls up in exactly the same way, with the same values of hard work and family love, they were treated as fairly as it is possible to be (my father-in-law was the most even handed and fair man I have ever met). So how are they to be judged with regard to their parenting? It has to be said that my father-in-law was a tradesman and company director and one of the most loved and respected men I have ever known, I saw him as my dad.

Not having a go at anyone here - I would just like views on this as it does quite fascinate me how kids turn out.
These 5 users liked this post: cricketfieldclarets wilks_bfc tim_noone conyoviejo Alanstevensonsgloves

Goobs
Been Liked: 1459 times
Has Liked: 992 times

Post by Goobs » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Some people just like to feel smug and superior Houseboy.

I think most of us have done things we aren't proud of and things that if caught on camera at the wrong time could reflect very badly on us.

Not a reflection of our parents but of being young and making daft choices / hanging out with or looking for the validation from the wrong people.
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:02 pm

Goobs wrote:Some people just like to feel smug and superior Houseboy.

I think most of us have done things we aren't proud of and things that if caught on camera at the wrong time could reflect very badly on us.

Not a reflection of our parents but of being young and making daft choices / hanging out with or looking for the validation from the wrong people.
Agreed. Weve all done things we arent proud of and all done things that probably actually werent that bad but could be viewed as if on camera and presented in a certain context.

Ive done plenty wrong especially when I was late teens / early 20s. Some Im not proud of some i wasnt proud of even then.

Did daft stuff as a kid.

None of it was a reflection of parenting which couldnt have been better.

As a kid I think your peers are as important / influential if not more so than your parents.
These 2 users liked this post: Goobs wilks_bfc

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3170 times
Has Liked: 1848 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:21 pm

cricketfieldclarets wrote:As a kid I think your peers are as important / influential if not more so than your parents.
Couldn’t agree more.

Yes, in some cases the parents are to blame but I’ve seen plenty of “kids go off the rails” because they have fallen in with the wrong sort.

On the flip side I’ve also seen first hand instances where the child hasn’t followed after the parents scrotiness, and has become a hard working and pleasant young adult.

Billy Balfour
Been Liked: 1857 times
Has Liked: 652 times

Post by Billy Balfour » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:34 pm

What is all this about? The link is dead for me.

South West Claret.
Been Liked: 766 times
Has Liked: 499 times

Post by South West Claret. » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:51 pm

Link is dead for me as well.

bfccrazy
Been Liked: 2103 times
Has Liked: 416 times

Post by bfccrazy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:57 pm

Billy Balfour wrote:What is all this about? The link is dead for me.
It was a video a kid made of police officers taking a bike off a gobby kid and his mates in the town centre captioned “police brutality” by the lad who filmed/uploaded it.

___

My 2 cents on it all -

The police have stated publically that that patrols in town will be increased after numerous complaints and incidents from youth recently. Criminal damage, violence and also just being nuisances. That on its own should be enough for young lads to think “maybe avoid town for a bit”.

These kids have been nuisances for a while now - numerous reports of them abusing passers by, destroying flower beds, smashing cars and just being all round wrong ens.

The big thing for me is that as pointed out above - we all did stupid stuff as kids - my mates and I were absolute terrors as young ens but we had some decency/common sense that if/when the police turned up you don’t start giving them grief and tryin to act like mini gangsters.

The thing I have found with kids (not all) these days is the sense of entitlement from them and the feeling of being untouchable. When I was a kid I wouldn’t dream of telling my parents that I had a run in with an adult/police because I would have probably got a clip around the ear off my parents for being a pain. 13/14 year olds these days are posting videos online of them swearing at police officers and every few days my nephew (local 13 year old lad) has some video sent to him of young lads having fights or trying to.... they can all mess about for all I care, everyone did it when younger and it could be argued that it’s part of growing up in an area like Burnley.

BUT ... when you are playing up a bit, you lose the right to cry and complain or complain about being victimised when the police turn up or somebody says something to you about your actions. If you want to run around causing trouble, deal with the consequences.

I’ve also found a huge blame culture which links into the query earlier about parenting .... I see more and more parents these days who see their kids as little angels who can do no wrong and will back them til blue in the face whereas I (and I’m guessing a lot of us) had parents who would tell me when I’m wrong and not make excuses for me being a little pri(k.... the kid in the video had the “but he has learning difficulties” line thrown out when people questioned his antics on the Facebook post earlier - learning disabilities don’t cause you to go into a town centre where bikes are banned and abuse police/community officers with your mates after dark. That is a side that parents can control a little by knowing what their kids are doing more rather than finding out from videos posted on social media.

Billy Balfour

Post by Billy Balfour » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:07 pm

bfccrazy wrote:It was a video a kid made of police officers taking a bike off a gobby kid and his mates in the town centre captioned “police brutality” by the lad who filmed/uploaded it.
Cheers for that.
This user liked this post: tim_noone

Blackrod

Post by Blackrod » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:24 pm

This is nothing to do with with feeling superior. There will always be bad eggs even with good parenting. Addicts particularly and alcoholics are not really fit to be parents as it distorts their personality and ability. These kids I’m sure will not have had good parenting. The poster above is right about ‘the sense of entitlement’. This isn’t just pranks it’s the lack of respect, foul mouths a scumbag behaviour.
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8426 times
Has Liked: 18095 times

Post by Bosscat » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:42 pm

bfccrazy wrote:It was a video a kid made of police officers taking a bike off a gobby kid and his mates in the town centre captioned “police brutality” by the lad who filmed/uploaded it.

___

but we had some decency/common sense that if/when the police turned up you don’t start giving them grief and tryin to act like mini gangsters.

13/14 year olds these days are posting videos online of them swearing at police officers and every few days my nephew (local 13 year old lad) has some video sent to him of young lads having fights or trying to.
My wife and I returning from manchester Airport on Sunday last, were waiting for the Skipton train on platform 6b about 9pm on Leeds Station.

A gathering of several scrotes with cans of beer/cider started swearing at a couple of police officers.
They were asked by said Police to behave, and asked to leave... quite politely.
One of the young men (term used loosely) went up and put his face in the policemans and said "make me".

Again quite politely he asked them to leave...

"Make me" was the reply....

After a squirt if mace ... said young man fell to the floor ... So his mates kicked off at the 2 police.

It lasted about 30 seconds resulting in 6 youngsters in Cable ties being led off the station.

What a wonderful society we find ourselves living in.

Billy Balfour

Post by Billy Balfour » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:10 pm

Good. Sounds like they deserved it. Maybe next time they'll think twice.

tim_noone
Been Liked: 4384 times
Has Liked: 15117 times

Post by tim_noone » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:58 pm

Bosscat wrote:My wife and I returning from manchester Airport on Sunday last, were waiting for the Skipton train on platform 6b about 9pm on Leeds Station.

A gathering of several scrotes with cans of beer/cider started swearing at a couple of police officers.
They were asked by said Police to behave, and asked to leave... quite politely.
One of the young men (term used loosely) went up and put his face in the policemans and said "make me".

Again quite politely he asked them to leave...

"Make me" was the reply....

After a squirt if mace ... said young man fell to the floor ... So his mates kicked off at the 2 police.

It lasted about 30 seconds resulting in 6 youngsters in Cable ties being led off the station.

What a wonderful society we find ourselves living in.
You hadn't been on a cruise by any chance bossman? :?

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8426 times
Has Liked: 18095 times

Post by Bosscat » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:54 pm

tim_noone wrote:You hadn't been on a cruise by any chance bossman? :?
Me ......... what makes you say that :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This user liked this post: tim_noone

Woodleyclaret
Been Liked: 1468 times
Has Liked: 1839 times

Post by Woodleyclaret » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:47 am

We bought some houses at auction and they were all boarded up with metal barred doors pinned to a metal frame. We drove up to find some boss eyed kid standing near the house leaning on a very large crowbar.
The metal door was lying on the floor and the house wide open."Mister my mates just been taking to hospital because your gated door fell on him.His Dad said hes going to kill the person who injured his son.
I explained that leavering off the door was an illegal and dangerous thing to do
He said how else do you expect us to get at the copper pipes and legged it
A lot of the attitude in Burnley came from unemployment and years of council apathy .No plan to renovate the Accy Road just ignore the growing crime and drugs issue
Things are slowly turning and idiots wheeling in pedestrian street is also an issue in Reading.

box_of_frogs
Been Liked: 1087 times
Has Liked: 996 times

Post by box_of_frogs » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:08 am

Woodleyclaret wrote:Mister my mates just been taking to hospital because your gated door fell on him.
Hopefully that is a) true and b) hurt the little sh!t.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:17 am

Cheeky little scamps no different to laughable little rogues like us in the 1970s on our Grifters and Chopper bikes having some mild mannered fun with the local rozzers.

I’m kidding....i’m kidding....lock the little f-uckers up for a few days and make them eat vegetables

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:26 am

Things are slowly turning and idiots wheeling in pedestrian street is also an issue in Reading.
That's another thing the little scrotes can't do very well due to bunking off school to vandalise... read.

Billy Balfour

Post by Billy Balfour » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:01 am

TVC15 wrote:I’m kidding....i’m kidding....lock the little f-uckers up for a few days and make them eat vegetables
Make them eat vegetables? Now you really have gone too far!