Football Messageboard

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
gc14
Been Liked: 86 times
Has Liked: 67 times

Football Messageboard

Post by gc14 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:32 pm

Just seen this on a football messageboard !!
Ganton
Associates
438 posts
Interests:Football and Heavy Metal
92 Total:3

Posted February 5

Last month I went to Turf Moor to see the locals host Fulham. As I always do I bought a programme and then went to the ticket office to collect mine. Later on I realized I had lost it which really annoyed me as I keep them, as a reminder I attended the match. Obviously nothing serious.

Well, this evening when I came back from work I had a big envelope at my postbox from England. This surprised me as I didn´t order anything so when I opened it, there it was, my match day programme with a kind letter from Burnley letting me know I had left it behind at the ticket office while collecting my ticket and wishing me I had a lovely day.(little they know it was terrible but the match)

Certainly It touched me, no one would blame them if they had thrown it to the bin, but instead they tracked my address and sent it to my home in Spain

These days that we all complain that we´re just numbers to the club and no one cares about us, I found out that Burnley, with that little gesture, does,

Certainly they have won me over and I wish them well.
These 5 users liked this post: simonclaret tim_noone Colburn_Claret Tricky Trevor bfcjg

jdrobbo
Been Liked: 4842 times
Has Liked: 947 times

Re: Football Messageboard

Post by jdrobbo » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:38 pm

That’s class. Well done indeed to the person/people responsible.
This user liked this post: tim_noone