Can you be a Brexiteer, have you got it?

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Can you be a Brexiteer, have you got it?

Post by Pstotto » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:31 pm

Have you got what it takes to be a Brexiteer?

Here's the checklist: https://www.gaia.com/article/george-gur ... fourth-way" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We have to man-up to re-build the moral fibre of the world and to save it from plasticatastrophe and carmaggedon, your country needs you now more than ever, to build this land on our rock 'n' roll, get the drift?

Scroll down for the essential nine qualities that will make you a Brexiteer, to go fourth and create, innovate, respond and unite.

Pstotto

Re: Can you be a Brexiteer, have you got it?

Post by Pstotto » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:38 pm

... No need to adhere to his methods either. Self-observation can only be partial and motivated by moral notions of mindfulness, which is not necessarily good for the flow of the spirit and the 'chi', the wind in the sails of your ambition for having a go at life-as-what you are, for a collective effort needed, civilization being what it is.

Apparently millenials don't want kids because they don't want to use up the world's resources. Meanwhile in the D.R. Congo, it's 200 million and counting etc. so don't to hard on yourselves in this matter, but we all have see what we can do.

My personal contribution at this time, is a little bit of Padiham art theory, regarding telling it like it is, vis-a-vis the pictorial condition... :-)

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:40 pm

Today I have designed a broken tooth root extractor. Then I have written to the Ministry of Design and Innovation (we don't have one exactly) to express my exasperation AS TO WHAT TO DO WITH IT. He have the talent pool in this country, no need for immigration on that score.

We don't have the social infrastructure to look after the geese that lay the golden eggs for the UK economy.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:05 am

I went to the dentist because I had a cracked tooth. It broke when the dentist tried to remove it, leaving the root. She said I had to see a surgeon to have it cut out (in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!)

I was amazed so I designed this:
Root extractor.jpg
Root extractor.jpg (136.11 KiB) Viewed 624 times
I can show you now, because I've found out a similar product has been made in the USA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPrgqVEqKH0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What I can't understand is that given all the intelligence in the dental profession, it wasn't invented 100 years ago and why it wasn't available to treat my dental mishap. By the time I get my appointment up at the hospital, the skin will have grown a bit round it and cutting it up for no real reason other than poor technology (in the 21C?) just doesn't add up.

There are 10,000 million tooth years in the UK alone, the need is pretty big. The waste of time and money at the N.H.S. for not having a basic tool, is baffling.

I've now written to the N.H.S. and the British Dental Association and sent them the image and the link.
This user liked this post: tim_noone

tim_noone
Been Liked: 4384 times
Has Liked: 15117 times

Post by tim_noone » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:29 am

Pstotto wrote:I went to the dentist because I had a cracked tooth. It broke when the dentist tried to remove it, leaving the root. She said I had to see a surgeon to have it cut out (in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!)

I was amazed so I designed this:
Root extractor.jpg
I can show you now, because I've found out a similar product has been made in the USA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPrgqVEqKH0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What I can't understand is that given all the intelligence in the dental profession, it wasn't invented 100 years ago and why it wasn't available to treat my dental mishap. By the time I get my appointment up at the hospital, the skin will have grown a bit round it and cutting it up for no real reason other than poor technology (in the 21C?) just doesn't add up.

There are 10,000 million tooth years in the UK alone, the need is pretty big. The waste of time and money at the N.H.S. for not having a basic tool, is baffling.

I've now written to the N.H.S. and the British Dental Association and sent them the image and the link.
the wine industry could be interested in that invention....something similar could pull the cork from the Bottle...hope you have a patent it looks a money spinner.
This user liked this post: Pstotto

atlantalad
Been Liked: 135 times
Has Liked: 114 times

Post by atlantalad » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:31 am

Impressive gadget pstotto but may be a problem flipping ones jaw down to have enough room to screw in the extractor. What ever happened to the good old fairies :) .

yTib
Been Liked: 711 times
Has Liked: 667 times

Post by yTib » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:56 am

pstotto is a nihilist. and not a good one.

think not of brexit as a mistake - think of it more of a disease.

like aids.

brexit
Been Liked: 237 times
Has Liked: 58 times

Post by brexit » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:56 am

yes
This user liked this post: Pstotto

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:34 am

Nihilist????????? Me???????????????????

Brexit is positive, it's saying COME ON, Let's be us and do it. Save the world from the hun and its technopocalypse remit.

Atlantalad if you watch the video their gadget is a bit more circumspect in its technique. The handle could be flexible, it's not a developed ergonomic market-ready product, it's the first impression. I'm not a product designer, I've done my bit and then it's passed on to the engineer in a society with the right innovation social infrastructure.

it's not to scale, the handle might only be 5mm above the tooth and 4 cm across, perhaps attached to a hydraulic system of some sort.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:10 pm

Anyway, Tim... It could be good for elephant dentistry. You must have thought that for thinking it was as big as a corkscrew! Humans have teeth the size of golf balls, yeah????? :D