Tommy Robinson - again

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Re: Tommy Robinson - again

Post by ClaretAndJew » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:21 am

Nope you've lost me now

aggi
Been Liked: 2117 times

Post by aggi » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:43 am

Jakubclaret wrote:Whilst we are on the subject, it’s well worthwhile remembering Tommy’s contribution highlighting & assisting with the exposure of the grooming gangs thus minimising that particular seedy activity, recognising people’s faults it can also be quite sobering also recognising equally the positive impact people have had, it’s not all negative when you weight it up.
I'm glad you've mentioned this, it's jogged my memory. When you and Claretmoffit kept bringing this up I asked for some contemporaneous evidence of what he actually did and, so far, you haven't managed to provide anything.

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am

How dare you suggest that Tommy bandwagoned on to this on the back of work done by social workers, journalists, MPs and the police.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:22 pm

Funny how Tommy Robinson has never highlighted any of the recent abuse covered up by the Catholic church.

Must have slipped his mind!

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1183 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:49 pm

aggi wrote:I'm glad you've mentioned this, it's jogged my memory. When you and Claretmoffit kept bringing this up I asked for some contemporaneous evidence of what he actually did and, so far, you haven't managed to provide anything.
Well apart from him being imprisoned for it reporting outside of court, I’m not quite sure how much stronger the evidence has to be for you to be satisfied, yes I do remember you asking before & I also remember answering, the problem appears to be you are not satisfied with the answers.

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:54 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:Well apart from him being imprisoned for it reporting outside of court, I’m not quite sure how much stronger the evidence has to be for you to be satisfied, yes I do remember you asking before & I also remember answering, the problem appears to be you are not satisfied with the answers.
Him standing outside of court wasn't doing any help, it was actually doing the opposite and was potentially grounds for a mistrial, essentially releasing the people he wanted locking up.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:59 pm

IT, if this guy is you its absolutely amazing.

Every single Brexitery stereotype in one person.

Applause

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:02 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:Him standing outside of court wasn't doing any help, it was actually doing the opposite and was potentially grounds for a mistrial, essentially releasing the people he wanted locking up.
Yes maybe so, I’m viewing it from a massive public exposure side, him being locked up was headline news & created all types of debates whether he was in the right or wrong, people even had petitions campaigning for his release, for years the authorities had been turning a blind eye to it all, Tommy & his actions has helped this to become more focussed that it was a problem & probably has as a result minimised the likelihood of grooming happening again.

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:07 pm

Is Lancaster Claret Neville Chamberlain in disguise or the white-flagger McCartney and Let it Be?

Brexit is the most advanced political statement of our times, it says NO. Stop this creeping madness from the East. THE IRONY is that such traitors to England and its people such as LC actually think they are the moral elite, no doubt wearing a 60's kaftan and doffing their cap to the world's biggest polluters and corrupt nations of the orient.

aggi

Post by aggi » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:08 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:Well apart from him being imprisoned for it reporting outside of court, I’m not quite sure how much stronger the evidence has to be for you to be satisfied, yes I do remember you asking before & I also remember answering, the problem appears to be you are not satisfied with the answers.
Sorry, I wasn't clear. The previous claim was that he was making everyone aware of what was happening whilst it was being ignored by the police, etc. That's what I was asking for evidence of, what Tommy Robinson was doing ten years or so ago to draw people's attention to this.

Making people aware of it by standing outside court now after people have already been arrested and are on trial is obviously pretty pointless. Claiming the police are ignoring it whilst standing at court where people have been arrested by the police makes no sense.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:15 pm

aggi wrote:Sorry, I wasn't clear. The previous claim was that he was making everyone aware of what was happening whilst it was being ignored by the police, etc. That's what I was asking for evidence of, what Tommy Robinson was doing ten years or so ago to draw people's attention to this.

Making people aware of it by standing outside court now after people have already been arrested and are on trial is obviously pretty pointless. Claiming the police are ignoring it whilst standing at court where people have been arrested by the police makes no sense.
Tommy for years & other people have as well, it’s just been clandestine due to the political sensitivity, the fear of being labelled a racist did hinder progress tackling the problem, with the nature of crimes & the perpetrators you have to be very careful going about it.

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5553 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:17 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:Tommy for years & other people have as well, it’s just been clandestine due to the political sensitivity, the fear of being labelled a racist did hinder progress tackling the problem, with the nature of crimes & the perpetrators you have to be very careful going about it.
You think “Tommy”, the founder of the EDL was fearful of being called a racist?

He was clearly very careful going about itvas no evidence of it appears to exist.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:24 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:You think “Tommy”, the founder of the EDL was fearful of being called a racist?

He was clearly very careful going about itvas no evidence of it appears to exist.
You’d have to ask him that, my gut instinct says no, the other people connected I’m not sure, like I said for years clandestine operations mainly to gather intelligence have been taking place to secure convictions, but it’s not something you immediately hear about on the news or read about whilst the sun, telegraph, mail ect are in front of you.

Tall Paul
Been Liked: 2564 times
Has Liked: 692 times

Post by Tall Paul » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:39 pm

So he highlighted and assisted with exposure of grooming gangs by investigating them in secret?

martin_p
Been Liked: 3765 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:41 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:Tommy for years & other people have as well, it’s just been clandestine due to the political sensitivity, the fear of being labelled a racist did hinder progress tackling the problem, with the nature of crimes & the perpetrators you have to be very careful going about it.
Loving the nonsense argument! So Tommy uncovered the ‘fact’ that this was going on and the police and authorities did nothing about it for fear of being labelled racist, but he had to keep quiet about it for fear of being labelled racist! Brilliant!

aggi

Post by aggi » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:45 pm

So he publicised it clandestinely? No wonder people didn't hear about it.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:46 pm

Tall Paul wrote:So he highlighted and assisted with exposure of grooming gangs by investigating them in secret?
I'll keep this brief I've got a busy afternoon, things had pretty much reached a peak when he got arrested outside of court, you can also pass information on to the relevant bodies without actually investigating people yourself, did you notice when 1 grooming gang got convicted the rest seemed to come out of the woodwork closely followed, strange that.

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:47 pm

Tall Paul wrote:So he highlighted and assisted with exposure of grooming gangs by investigating them in secret?
And then not letting anyone see the results.

I think it’s filed away with the Glen Mullan “Dossier”on Venky’s.

Inchy
Been Liked: 1334 times
Has Liked: 97 times

Post by Inchy » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:51 pm

Pstotto wrote:The agri-peasant nihilists from Asia doing the worst damage are the yoga cults of Hindu and Buddhism, spreading superstition, psychosis creationism and spirit parasitism, utter evil demented demonic cults from the stone age taking this country to a hell of their magus imaginings, probably as agents of the Chinese and Indian military to create a holocaust by proxy, this aiding cuckoo human Europe and Britain.

Robinson doesn't know it, he's not part of the lost generation of idealist liberalists taken in on their drug-fuelled bounty highs.

The Muslim community is polarizing between those that sensibility embrace this country and its values and the backward muppet radical fools.

At least they follow a monotheist religion that allies with ours and the bible, in contrast to the alien evil of the Hindus and Buddhists.

Then there are the Afro-Carribean animists who think murder is close to godliness as alpha animal status, fuelled by our own media psychology, total madness having that as a cultural force here.

Why anyone is posting after the above post is beyond me.

Pstotto has sorted it. Don't get me started on the Orientals
Last edited by Inchy on Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Rothbury
Been Liked: 133 times
Has Liked: 68 times

Post by Lord Rothbury » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:53 pm

Pstotto wrote:Is Lancaster Claret Neville Chamberlain in disguise or the white-flagger McCartney and Let it Be?

Brexit is the most advanced political statement of our times, it says NO. Stop this creeping madness from the East. THE IRONY is that such traitors to England and its people such as LC actually think they are the moral elite, no doubt wearing a 60's kaftan and doffing their cap to the world's biggest polluters and corrupt nations of the orient.
Pstotto seems to have put LC in his place.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:58 pm

Oh I think he's just made himself look like a racist who can read to be perfectly honest.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Poor form LC. Really poor...

Spiral
Been Liked: 2522 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:21 pm

ITT, for those who don't want to read the whole thing: Tommy Robinson is a clandestine operative and brexit is a push-back against Buddhism.
These 3 users liked this post: Lancasterclaret Falcon Cleveleys_claret

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:33 pm

Yeah, Zen and the art of undermining the West any way they can...

Land of Raku, tea ceremonies, origami, wood and bamboo and bonzai gardens, yeah?

The biggest mistake of the 20C (one of) was not taking all their metal and fuel, oh peace loving Zen anti-materialist 'spirituality' yah... And now we have metal insect invasion and guess what A.I. is going to do...

L.C. would happily pick up a bomb outside his front door and take it in, if it had a cutesy Pokemon on the packet, methinks.

If the Americans had nuked Korea in 1950, the world would be peaceful, no Vietnam war, no 50,000 of their folks dead, 250,000 suicides and 300,000 wrecked families, going into Vietnam and not using their tech.

... A few more nukes elsewhere as well, for world peace.

Utterly bananas letting them off the hook and Germany too, spending all our money on rebuilding their countries instead of of our own.

Instead they embrace peasant demons to spread anarchy in the West, no debunking of the Dalai Lama regarding living ~god status, or the yogis 'holy men'???????????????

Dream on...

Who are the wannabe greed bitch nations? The Buddhist and Hindu nations and their profligate waste and pollution, the worst on Earth, the destroyers of all our futures, to fit with their nihilist philosophies.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1883 times
Has Liked: 840 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:47 pm

If they’d nuked all those countries where would you get the drugs you are smoking?

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:58 pm

I'm not on drugs. legal highs is Chinese military technology, apparently or North Korea. The learned from the Opium Wars and now all Whitehall is on the brown stuff I bet, judging by the joke strategies for the nation.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4254 times

Post by Greenmile » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:57 pm

Damo wrote:Lancaster said plenty. Personally I dont think 2 people represent a demographic of plenty, but ok

I thought I had a couple of times. He turns up at demos. Gets into arguments and spends most of his life on Twitter arguing with people. I'd guess (I might be wrong. I'm sure someone will show me that I am if so) that he is financially rewarded for it. (Imo) he is a modern day Roger Cook type character. He gets himself into situations like this one for a living. I'm not saying he does it solely for the money. But I'm sure he sees things like this as part of his job. He will have a lot more limelight following this story and he will get plenty more views on YouTube because of it.
I'll just add again for clarity, that I dont think knocking on his door at 5am or whatever is acceptable behaviour. But I was in no way surprised that it has happened (having spent 38 years in the real world)
You’ve explained why you’re not surprised, and I get that. What I’m struggling with is how you get from there to Stuchbery being “far from innocent”. Would you describe Roger Cook (to use your example) as “far from innocent”, too? What exactly is he “far from innocent” (guilty?) of?

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:57 pm

Nuke your way to peace and happiness.

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:02 pm

aggi wrote:So he publicised it clandestinely? No wonder people didn't hear about it.
He’s going to expose Michael Jackson next.
This user liked this post: Tall Paul

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:11 pm

Saved millions of Japanese lives and infrastructure, ended the war immediately and also saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of allied servicemen too, Andrew.

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:15 pm

Pstotto wrote:Saved millions of Japanese lives and infrastructure, ended the war immediately and also saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of allied servicemen too, Andrew.
Who, Tommy Robinson?

Maybe he’s not so bad after all.
This user liked this post: Pstotto

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:17 pm

Massively underreported role that he had about thirty years before he was born apparently.

You won't read about his exploits in the MSM.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10237 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:33 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Also, just an FYI, not that it matters to you lot as I'm sure you'll carry on saying it regardless. I don't, and have never donated money to Tommy ******* Robinson. I barely have enough money to get through the winter, the idea I'd give what little spare I have to someone infinitely richer than me is laughable.

I did say "alleged"... ;)

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:38 pm

Greenmile wrote:You’ve explained why you’re not surprised, and I get that. What I’m struggling with is how you get from there to Stuchbery being “far from innocent”. Would you describe Roger Cook (to use your example) as “far from innocent”, too? What exactly is he “far from innocent” (guilty?) of?
I'm struggling to be any clearer than I was in that comment.
A good example perhaps, would be someone who spends a lot of time on here arguing with people. He calls people silly names from time to time and all is fine because he is doing it from his own home. Far away from the person he is arguing with. He freely says whatever he likes, knowing that the worst thing that might happen is that his account gets suspended for a month or so.
The same poster attends a social gathering. Plays a few games of pool. Gets a bit lippy with someone and ends of getting roughed up a little.

Now, although the person is quite Virtuous in his opinions, he is quite antagonising in his approach.
Nobody is in the least bit surprised that he ended up with dented pride that night. Though had the same thing happened to your average person, people would of felt that something untoward went on.

In the case of Stutchbury and the EDL half wit, they will both no doubt end up financially better off after this incident, will both end up with a larger media presence (you and some others now know who Stutchbury is, whereas you didnt before for example) and I doubt very much that Stutchbury will be too upset that it happened at all.
They both play a game that I have little time for, as I'm too busy earning a wage the old fashioned way.

Hope that clears my view up for you, as I wont be explaining my thoughts on this any further

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2167 times
Has Liked: 3100 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:44 pm

Might want to lock this thread now mods, there is a danger of contempt of court given that proceedings have now been brought against the gnome
WARNING: The Attorney General Geoffrey Cox QC has today concluded it is in the public interest to bring proceedings against Tommy Robinson. The first hearing is due to take place at the High Court in London on March 22. Contempt laws now apply in force.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1883 times
Has Liked: 840 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:12 pm

Pstotto wrote:Saved millions of Japanese lives and infrastructure, ended the war immediately and also saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of allied servicemen too, Andrew.
Killed a few as well but they all bloody deserved it.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:50 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:If only you discribed grooming gangs and terrorists with such contempt in your tone. You, and the left in general hate people like Tommy 10x more than you hate them, and even though you deny it when it's put to you, simply watching your behaviour in the face of public spectacles involving each side tells another story.

That is why I've stopped discussing issues, that's why I've become 'an alt-right troll' because I've realised that the people I'm debating actually hate people like me more than they hate murderers and paedophiles.
I don't need to describe them with such contempt in my tone because it goes without saying what i think of them. Unfortunately though pieces of **** like to imply that it's not and implicitly accuse me of despising Tommy Robinson more than paedophiles because, well, because they're pieces of **** who think that unless you signal your contempt for someone then it means you have less contempt for them than those of whom you do signal your contempt. Those people are idiots and shouldn't be listened to.
Last edited by Imploding Turtle on Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:53 pm

By the way, mods. Why is this OK to imply that about other users? Why is it OK for him to imply that I don't despise paedophiles and terrorists? I'm not allowed to tell him to go **** himself (the only response people like him deserve) for implying that, but why is he allowed to suggest it in the first place? What's more insulting, "go **** yourself" or what he posted?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:47 pm

The **** is facing new contempt of court charges and faces 2 years in prison. Let's hope he's guilty

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 12361.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I love his defence though, that he's a journalist being persecuted :lol: The irony.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:48 pm

How about Turtle and Lancaster take the train to Kanshanaburi for a bridge tournament.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6951 times
Has Liked: 1479 times

Post by Rileybobs » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:35 pm

Pstotto wrote:THE IRONY is that such traitors to England and its people such as LC actually think they are the moral elite, no doubt wearing a 60's kaftan and doffing their cap to the world's biggest polluters and corrupt nations of the orient.
Everybody knows you wear a fez with a kaftan.

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5185 times
Has Liked: 803 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:42 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:By the way, mods. Why is this OK to imply that about other users? Why is it OK for him to imply that I don't despise paedophiles and terrorists? I'm not allowed to tell him to go **** himself (the only response people like him deserve) for implying that, but why is he allowed to suggest it in the first place? What's more insulting, "go **** yourself" or what he posted?

Awww, have you not won yet Barry C?

Did the umpire call your backhand passing shot as out?

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:53 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:By the way, mods. Why is this OK to imply that about other users? Why is it OK for him to imply that I don't despise paedophiles and terrorists? I'm not allowed to tell him to go **** himself (the only response people like him deserve) for implying that, but why is he allowed to suggest it in the first place? What's more insulting, "go **** yourself" or what he posted?
why is it okay for you to call me a white supremacist and a Nazi with zero evidence to support it? Stop whinging just because the shoe is on the other foot. If theres one person on this entire forum who can't complain about personal attacks (not that it even was one), its you lad.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:02 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:why is it okay for you to call me a white supremacist and a Nazi with zero evidence to support it? Stop whinging just because the shoe is on the other foot. If theres one person on this entire forum who can't complain about personal attacks (not that it even was one), its you lad.
I called you racist, not a white supremacist and Nazi. And i provided ample evidence to support it.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:05 pm

I've got to stop opening this page without logging in first.

Why the hell would I want to play Bridge with IT, he'd be crap at it!

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:05 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I called you racist, not a white supremacist and Nazi. And i provided ample evidence to support it.
Impossible because the simple fact is i'm not racist so you cannot possibly have provided evidence for it because I don't think less of people based on their race therefore I don't say negative things about people based on their race. I'll go Rambo on their religion and cultural habits all day but you won't ever see me bashing people based on race, EVER.

Also, you 100% called me a white supremacist.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:06 pm

Oh great, we are at "Islam isn't a race" stage of denial.

Super.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:08 pm

Got to ask CM, if you are not a racist or a white supremacists, how the hell do you fit in at a FLA meeting?

Do you make the tea or something while everybody else gets on with being racist white supremacists?

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:08 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Oh great, we are at "Islam isn't a race" stage of denial.

Super.
There are no white muslims
There are no oriental muslims
There are no black muslims

All muslims are brown.

(liberals being not racist)

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:08 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Got to ask CM, if you are not a racist or a white supremacists, how the hell do you fit in at a FLA meeting?

Do you make the tea or something while everybody else gets on with being racist white supremacists?
wtf even is an FLA meeting?