Tommy Robinson - again

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Re: Tommy Robinson - again

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:10 pm

Uh huh

I think if I was as liberal as you think I am, I'd go "point to me" at this stage.

For the record, I don't think you are a racist, but you are certainly a lot more that way inclined than you were and it won't take much to push you into that.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:10 pm

Sorry, are the Football Lads Alliance no longer a thing?

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:18 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Uh huh

I think if I was as liberal as you think I am, I'd go "point to me" at this stage.

For the record, I don't think you are a racist, but you are certainly a lot more that way inclined than you were and it won't take much to push you into that.
You know, I was a very liberal person about 5 years ago (not that liberalism is synonymous with being anti-racist), the vast majority of those views are still the same today.

The reason I've been pushed further and further way from that is because I believed in secularism, anti-fundamentalism and non-collectivist political ideology and the importance on individualism; things that (at least I thought) were textbook liberal values and that resulted in massive hostility from other "supposed" liberals. I didn't change, what it meant to be a liberal is the thing that changed.
Last edited by ClaretMoffitt on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:18 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Sorry, are the Football Lads Alliance no longer a thing?
Don't know anything about them other than they have a twitter page that occasionally gets retweeted by the odd person I follow

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:21 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Impossible because the simple fact is i'm not racist so you cannot possibly have provided evidence for it because I don't think less of people based on their race therefore I don't say negative things about people based on their race. I'll go Rambo on their religion and cultural habits all day but you won't ever see me bashing people based on race, EVER.

Also, you 100% called me a white supremacist.
I believe you're either making that up or mistaking me for someone else.

And I never said you bashed people based on race. The evidence i provided demonstrated your bias against black people when it came to them protesting police brutality, but when white people you like protested against law enforcement you were perfectly fine with it.
Last edited by Imploding Turtle on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:22 pm

You've been on a march with them mate, you said so on here

I believe in all the things you mentioned by the way, and I've not changed my views one bit.

Must be something else I reckon to be fair.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:24 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:You've been on a march with them mate, you said so on here

I believe in all the things you mentioned by the way, and I've not changed my views one bit.

Must be something else I reckon to be fair.
I was probably trolling, never been on a march in my entire life.

I'm not into herd behaviour.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:29 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I believe you're either making that up or mistaking me for someone else.

And I never said you bashed people based on race. The evidence i provided demonstrated your bias against black people when it came to them protesting police brutality, but when white people you like protested against law enforcement you were perfectly fine with it.

Not all people who protested for BLM were black.

Not all people who protested in favour of Blue lives matter where white.

Could it possibly be I just thought that the cops had a better argument than the mobs?

No of course not, it was purely down to their skin colours. (even though it was mixed on both sides anyway)

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:31 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:I was probably trolling, never been on a march in my entire life.

I'm not into herd behaviour.

You hear that everyone? If you believe in something enough to march along side other people who also believe in it then you're engaging in "herd behaviour".

It's ******* hilarious because previously i've been accused of by people on here (probably even you) for virtue-signalling BECAUSE i haven't attended marches in support of my beliefs.
I wonder what you lot will believe next week.

"herd behaviour" :lol: grow the **** up. Stop thinking that other people doing things to support their beliefs when you don't do things to support yours makes you a bad person. It's not. It's the **** that you believe that does that.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:31 pm

I was probably trolling,
Well, your trolling on this has everyone thinking you are contributor to Tommy Robinson, an EDL member, an FLA member, a racist and a white supremacist.

Top trolling.
These 6 users liked this post: Greenmile martin_p longsidepies Rileybobs nil_desperandum Swizzlestick

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5188 times
Has Liked: 804 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:32 pm

The extreme venomous sandal wearers have labelled you Moffit.

The only thing left is to become a Tibetan Monk.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:33 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Not all people who protested for BLM were black.

Could it possibly be I just thought that the cops had a better argument than the mobs?

No of course not, it was purely down to their skin colours. (even though it was mixed on both sides anyway)
I wasn't talking just about BLM (not that your argument there holds water). I was talking about how you would criticise black people for kneeling in protest at NFL games. Yet you've never made a peep against the various white folk protesting against law enforcement when it comes to the Russia investigation, including Trump who would stand up at rallies in front of hundreds of people and slam the FBI.

Edit: And just look at your prejudice in this post. "the mobs". The Blue Lives Matter lot, you believe, had better arguments. But the Black Lives Matter protesters were "mobs".

This is your racism on display. You're still doing it.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:36 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:You hear that everyone? If you believe in something enough to march along side other people who also believe in it then you're engaging in "herd behaviour".

It's ******* hilarious because previously i've been accused of by people on here (probably even you) for virtue-signalling BECAUSE i haven't attended marches in support of my beliefs.
I wonder what you lot will believe next week.

"herd behaviour" :lol: grow the **** up. Stop thinking that other people doing things to support their beliefs when you don't do things to support yours makes you a bad person. It's not. It's the **** that you believe that does that.
Lol, one thing i'll never criticise someone for is failing to engage in marches or any nature. They are all a load of ********, never change a damn thing and are usually just a means for either organisers to line their pockets, and/or police & councils to pressure the government more funding.

Also I never said people who do are bad people. They are just morons for actually believing anything they do is going to change a damn thing.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:37 pm

Bin Ont Turf wrote:The extreme venomous sandal wearers have labelled you Moffit.

The only thing left is to become a Tibetan Monk.
Aye, it'll be tough i'm sure; but I will try and find a way to get to sleep tonight regardless.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:41 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Well, your trolling on this has everyone thinking you are contributor to Tommy Robinson, an EDL member, an FLA member, a racist and a white supremacist.

Top trolling.
Well, when I make an outrageous comment like that, I log back in after a 9-10 hour shift and see a good 5 or 6 notifications of triggered responses so I must be doing something right on the trolling front. I mean the idea of trolling is to wind people enough to get a reaction, if you do that, you've done your job.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:46 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Well, when I make an outrageous comment like that, I log back in after a 9-10 hour shift and see a good 5 or 6 notifications of triggered responses so I must be doing something right on the trolling front. I mean the idea of trolling is to wind people enough to get a reaction, if you do that, you've done your job.
Do you think doing that is good for the message board? Do you think that the board admin are happy that you will come on here and post what is essentially 'forum cancer'?

There are a few types of troll. There's the troll that trolls to get laughs, often at their own expense. Those people are harmless. There are trolls who will mock and harass victims of crime and their families and those people are ****. And there are trolls who try to poison debates (you are here) and those people are less than worthless to a message board and shouldn't be allowed to participate.

If i was you and wanted to reform my behaviours i'd delete my account and start a new one because nothing you say on this one can ever be trusted to be in good faith.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:55 pm

Uh huh

So everything you say about anything will now be regarded as not worth ****.

Hey, whatever floats your boat mate

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1185 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:36 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Do you think doing that is good for the message board? Do you think that the board admin are happy that you will come on here and post what is essentially 'forum cancer'?

There are a few types of troll. There's the troll that trolls to get laughs, often at their own expense. Those people are harmless. There are trolls who will mock and harass victims of crime and their families and those people are ****. And there are trolls who try to poison debates (you are here) and those people are less than worthless to a message board and shouldn't be allowed to participate.

If i was you and wanted to reform my behaviours i'd delete my account and start a new one because nothing you say on this one can ever be trusted to be in good faith.
& precisely what type are you?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:41 am

Jakubclaret wrote:& precisely what type are you?

I don't falsify my opinions to anger people. Nor do i troll victims. So work it out for yourself.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:43 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:I don't falsify my opinions to anger people. Nor do i troll victims. So work it out for yourself.
Unfortunately you don’t across that way to me & I suspect other people.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:46 am

Jakubclaret wrote:Unfortunately you don’t across that way to me & I suspect other people.
Then that's just tough **** then, isn't it? If you refuse to believe me when i say my views are sincere then that's your problem, not mine.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:50 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Then that's just tough **** then, isn't it? If you refuse to believe me when i say my views are sincere then that's your problem, not mine.
Well attitudes like that don’t help, sometimes it can be more worthwhile to take onboard opposing views & articulate responses differently, & ultimately throughout life it will be your problem if you don’t change.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:35 am

Jakubclaret wrote:Well attitudes like that don’t help, sometimes it can be more worthwhile to take onboard opposing views & articulate responses differently, & ultimately throughout life it will be your problem if you don’t change.

There's literally nothing i can do if you think the opinions i share are insincere, so what kind of attitude would you expect me to have? If someone's stupid enough to assume i'm insincere for no reason then ****'em.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:19 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Do you think doing that is good for the message board? Do you think that the board admin are happy that you will come on here and post what is essentially 'forum cancer'?

Meh, no matter what I say or do I just get called a racist on here anyway so tbth I couldn't give a rats arse what anyone on here thinks about what I say anymore. I used to, but people like yourself and many others have taught me that reasoned debate and polite dispute are useless because you'll always be misrepresented and smeared regardless.
Last edited by ClaretMoffitt on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4263 times

Post by Greenmile » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:23 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:I believe you're either making that up or mistaking me for someone else.
I think Moffitt’s mistaking himself for Donald Trump - at least that’s the argument I remember you two having (ie whether Trump is a white supremacist).

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4263 times

Post by Greenmile » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:25 am

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Meh, no matter what I say or do I just get called a racist on here anyway so tbth I couldn't give a rats arse what anyone on here thinks about what I say anymore regardless. I used to, but people like yourself and many others have taught me that reasoned debate and polite dispute are useless because you'll always be misrepresented and smeared regardless.
Seems like you do care about being called racist, given that you complain about it about 100 times more often than it actually happens.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3342 times
Has Liked: 1964 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:54 am

Ah the old “I was just trolling” excuse.

The messageboard ‘get out of jail free’ card.
These 3 users liked this post: Rileybobs martin_p Lancasterclaret

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:55 am

The usual suspects ganging up on one poster again.
Has Ringo been banned or has he left?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:59 am

Damo wrote:The usual suspects ganging up on one poster again.
:lol:

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:01 am

Come off it Damo, CM has gone for the "bantz" defence.

Its **** poor and he deserves having the **** ripped out of him for it.

EDIT - personally I'm quite relieved because I always got on with him on here and he seemed a nice bloke
Last edited by Lancasterclaret on Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

aggi
Been Liked: 2123 times

Post by aggi » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:29 am

Damo wrote:The usual suspects ganging up on one poster again.
Don't you worry, he's still refusing to read a dictionary on another thread.
http://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboar ... 37#p955937" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This user liked this post: Damo

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:07 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:There's literally nothing i can do if you think the opinions i share are insincere, so what kind of attitude would you expect me to have? If someone's stupid enough to assume i'm insincere for no reason then ****'em.
I must robustly disagree there there’s plenty, it just seems to be a common theme of threads digressing & being derailed & something or somebody seems to be centring around this occurrence, silly me I was under the impression we was supposed to be discussing Tommy Robinson & this stuchbery fella :roll:

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:37 am

Jakubclaret wrote:I must robustly disagree there there’s plenty, it just seems to be a common theme of threads digressing & being derailed & something or somebody seems to be centring around this occurrence, silly me I was under the impression we was supposed to be discussing Tommy Robinson & this stuchbery fella :roll:

You're the one who asked.

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:39 am

Meanwhile, Police are looking for 2 persons of colour, a person of pallid, a group of fetids and some gender fluids.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:04 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:You're the one who asked.
It was a rhetorical question.

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3875 times
Has Liked: 2073 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:07 pm

While there is videos like this, then people like Tommy will always be around.
Check out @KTHopkins’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/11 ... 94883?s=09" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:21 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:While there is videos like this, then people like Tommy will always be around.
Check out @KTHopkins’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/11 ... 94883?s=09" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The irony in that tweet was that Owen Jones had already called it horrifying and said we will defeat such bigotry.
Which it is.

Still, nice try from Hopkins.

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3875 times
Has Liked: 2073 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:40 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:The irony in that tweet was that Owen Jones had already called it horrifying and said we will defeat such bigotry.
Which it is.

Still, nice try from Hopkins.
What powers does Owen Jones have? Isn't he some sort of journalist?

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:41 pm

You’d have to ask Hopkins. She called him out.

Lord Rothbury
Been Liked: 133 times
Has Liked: 68 times

Post by Lord Rothbury » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:20 pm

Unless people of this country come to terms with the goals of Islamic Fundamentalism and tackle it at its root then people like TR will continue to prosper.Burying your head in the sand and calling people racist at every opportunity is not the answer and will not lead to an integrated peacefull society.The solution ! well who knows ? certainly not me.
These 2 users liked this post: jrtod61 AndyClaret

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:19 pm

As far as 2D shape represents 3D form is concerned, the western discovery of perspective offers a transcendental context to the art of all other cultures, suggesting transcendental figuration beyond the 'abstraction' of the pattern and the symbol.

It seems like a bizarre thing to want to worship a pattern, and to bow one's head to a carpet pattern over and over next to some sweaty feet and ass of someone else in front.

What a strange way of attempting to commune with God, but then again not my tradition.

However, if one could realize the imagery of that transcendental context, one couldn't necessarily draw any certain conclusions from it, in the same way that it would be difficult to know what a human was, from his creations e.g. a football or a trampoline ( obviously a speculative contemplation.)

One might also add that Islam is fundamentally Christian because the Koran states (as far as I know) that Muslims are to expect the second coming of Jesus Christ. This is what I've heard about, I haven't read it myself, I'm not a religious type.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:53 pm

Lord Rothbury wrote:Unless people of this country come to terms with the goals of Islamic Fundamentalism and tackle it at its root then people like TR will continue to prosper.Burying your head in the sand and calling people racist at every opportunity is not the answer and will not lead to an integrated peacefull society.The solution ! well who knows ? certainly not me.
No one's calling people racist at every opportunity. We all know that Islamic fundamentalism is never going to succeed here. You're arguing against nonsense that the right is making up to smear the left. It makes you look a right fool.

Lord Rothbury
Been Liked: 133 times
Has Liked: 68 times

Post by Lord Rothbury » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:12 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:No one's calling people racist at every opportunity. We all know that Islamic fundamentalism is never going to succeed here. You're arguing against nonsense that the right is making up to smear the left. It makes you look a right fool.
Name calling again eh the last resort of the intellectually challenged.Hang on does that count as name calling as well?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:27 pm

Lord Rothbury wrote:Name calling again eh the last resort of the intellectually challenged.Hang on does that count as name calling as well?

I didn't call you any names. Maybe stop making things up, or maybe stop reading criticism as "name calling".

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:16 am

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Not all people who protested for BLM were black.

Here's your better argument. Black Lives Matter protests things like this from earlier this week. https://streamable.com/ebzp0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What argument does Blue Lives Matter make that is better than the argument that says that this is wrong and should be stopped?

Edit: That kid is 15 years old. Just thought i'd add that.
Edit 2: So the kids name is Lucca and he was picking up a phone that had fallen out of the pocket of another kid who was being arrested. For this he got treated like that. And to add insult to brutality Lucca's been charged with assaulting the cop. Maybe the back of his head hurt the cop's hand, or something.

Anyway, i didn't want to start a new thread about it, but i wanted to remind you what it is BLM and Colin Kaepernick et al. are protesting against when you criticise them for protesting.

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:28 pm

I really can't think of anything worse than a EDL /Labour coalition government. The poor Jews would be froged marched back to the death camps by Corbyn and his incompetent rabal. Robinson and his boys would be rounding the Muslims up and shipping them back east. Imploding Turtle would be getting hot under the collar and spouting his sh!te on UTC