Tommy Robinson - again

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1185 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Re: Tommy Robinson - again

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:13 am

wilks_bfc wrote:But it’s ok for him to harrass somebody else in their own home?
No of course not, 2 wrongs never make a right.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3322 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:13 am

Surely he can just put up the drawbridge that your fellow supporters helped pay for ?
That should keep em out

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3874 times
Has Liked: 2073 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:13 am

ClaretAndJew wrote:So your evidence is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon's version of events?

That's not really evidence is it.
Maybe you should tell the Court system that giving evidence yourself isn't really evidence?

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:15 am

Quickenthetempo wrote:Maybe you should tell the Court system that giving evidence yourself isn't really evidence?
Well, that's why eye witness accounts aren't reliable. The court knows this. It's just to paint a picture of the events around other evidence available.

Tall Paul
Been Liked: 2564 times
Has Liked: 692 times

Post by Tall Paul » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:24 am

Jakubclaret wrote:If I had young children & a family I wouldn’t be very happy with getting harassed in my own home.
It wouldn't be a storm in a teacup then?

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:37 am

Tall Paul wrote:It wouldn't be a storm in a teacup then?
Well it wasn't initially no, but now he has reacted because of the provocation, it will blow over, the far left activists are out in the open & hopefully for tommy & his family's sake they might leave him alone & give him no reason to react.

ClaretAndJew

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:39 am

Jakubclaret wrote:Well it wasn't initially no, but now he has reacted because of the provocation, it will blow over, the far left activists are out in the open & hopefully for tommy & his family's sake they might leave him alone & give him no reason to react.
Is there any evidence, similar to the evidence provided by this account, that the "far left" have done anything to Yaxley boy?

bluelabrador16
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 125 times

Post by bluelabrador16 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:42 am

Cui Bono

The Grooming of Tommy Robinson!

"Why are US ‘pro-Israel’ groups boosting a far-right, anti-Muslim UK extremist?
The Gatestone Institute publishes pieces defending Tommy Robinson, and the Middle East Forum is offering him financial help — ostensibly in the name of free speech"

https://www.timesofisrael.com/why-are-u ... extremist/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Zionist Tommy Robinson on an Israeli tank.

EDL + Rabbi Nachum Shifren

Cui Bono

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:44 am

ClaretAndJew wrote:Is there any evidence, similar to the evidence provided by this account, that the "far left" have done anything to Yaxley boy?
In the videos he mentions having proof, nobody i can imagine would make up what he's said, it just isn't believable for him to lie, you either believe him or you don't, i do believe him.

ClaretAndJew

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:56 am

Jakubclaret wrote:In the videos he mentions having proof, nobody i can imagine would make up what he's said, it just isn't believable for him to lie, you either believe him or you don't, i do believe him.
People make up claims of being raped.

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2256 times
Has Liked: 2169 times

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:06 am

ClaretAndJew wrote:It's a bit extreme but it certainly highlights the disparity between people on here who will jump at the chance to defame a brown person, regardless of facts etc but will gladly laugh when a right wing mentalist does similar.
Harassing some random bloke on livestream is a little bit different to blowing yourself up at an Arianna Grande concert, no?
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:08 am

Suchbury is far from innocent though is he?
Surely if you spend your entire life calling people names on the internet, you would expect that someday someone might confront you in the real world.
I'm not expecting some posters on here to understand that obviously
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

aggi
Been Liked: 2122 times

Post by aggi » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:25 am

Damo wrote:Suchbury is far from innocent though is he?
Surely if you spend your entire life calling people names on the internet, you would expect that someday someone might confront you in the real world.
I'm not expecting some posters on here to understand that obviously
I must admit I'd never heard of him until today. Have you got a quick precis of what he's done to expect "Tommy" to come banging on his door at 5am?

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:31 am

In a nutshell, the police delivered a summons to Robinsons house last weekend (at a normal time, and as polite as you'd expect this to be) in regards to Robinson being sued by the family of the bullied Syrian refugee in Huddersfield for defamation (I think). I think this lad in question helped crowd fund it.

I think its hilarious that people on here believe him, people on here give money to him and that people on here don't think he's a liar.
This user liked this post: ZizkovClaret

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2176 times
Has Liked: 3110 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:45 am

ZizkovClaret wrote:So no issue with him posting someones address, knowing full well the nature of some of his followers, and turning up there during the night and banging on his doors and windows because he served a legal notice against SYL?

No issue at all? ok.....
The type of followers i'm referring to, by the way:

(As expected, some strong language so fair warning it is NSFW)

https://twitter.com/TomRobFanQuo/status ... 2297547776

ClaretAndJew

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:45 am

CoolClaret wrote:Harassing some random bloke on livestream is a little bit different to blowing yourself up at an Arianna Grande concert, no?
Yes

Damo

Post by Damo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:47 am

aggi wrote:I must admit I'd never heard of him until today. Have you got a quick precis of what he's done to expect "Tommy" to come banging on his door at 5am?
Well he must know "Tommy" and his mates are pretty stupid and violent. If I made a living like Suchbury, I would expect things like this to happen. Wouldn't you?

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:50 am

Which is exactly why they have to be challenged like this so everyone knows.

I mean, reading some posts on him by some on here suggest that the fact he's a stupid, violent thug are not getting through.

aggi

Post by aggi » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:58 am

Damo wrote:Well he must know "Tommy" and his mates are pretty stupid and violent. If I made a living like Suchbury, I would expect things like this to happen. Wouldn't you?
How does he make a living? I don't know who he is but you writing that he was far from innocent suggested that you knew plenty of things that he'd done that would cause this. I'm just wondering what they are as I assume helping to crowd fund a defamation case isn't it.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1884 times
Has Liked: 841 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:07 pm

Damo wrote:Well he must know "Tommy" and his mates are pretty stupid and violent. If I made a living like Suchbury, I would expect things like this to happen. Wouldn't you?
The alternative is I suppose to let the far right do what they want and nobody challenge it. Always ends well as history shows!?

Anyway I just can’t believe honest working class one of us hero/lad Tommy has done anything wrong it’ll all be the media’s fault as bloody usual.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3341 times
Has Liked: 1964 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:15 pm

ZizkovClaret wrote:The type of followers i'm referring to, by the way:

(As expected, some strong language so fair warning it is NSFW)

https://twitter.com/TomRobFanQuo/status ... 2297547776
Some really tough keyboard warriors on that link.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:57 pm

bartons baggage wrote:The thing is people like you need people like him.
It doesn't give you the moral high ground by waving your mock rage stick at his antics.

No, we don't.

What mock rage? What makes you think my utter disgust at this piece of **** is fake?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:08 pm

Rick_Muller wrote:To think there are posters on this forum who think he is a fantastic person who is standing up for their beliefs...
There are posters on here who genuinely like the idea of being able to silence people with threats of violence. Moffitt is just one example. He finds it hilarious that a group of thugs are showing up at someone's house in the middle of the night, twice, to intimidate a journalist.

And if you ever needed proof that these **** are only interested in child sex abuse for their own hateful ends, just look at how quickly they resort to exploiting the suffering of victims by calling this journalist a "paedo".

These people are the real threat to this country and its values.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:10 pm

lovebeingaclaret wrote:If this forum gave a prize for the strangest post I'm sure this would win hands down.

Only if you don't think about it.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

Damo

Post by Damo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:14 pm

aggi wrote:How does he make a living? I don't know who he is but you writing that he was far from innocent suggested that you knew plenty of things that he'd done that would cause this. I'm just wondering what they are as I assume helping to crowd fund a defamation case isn't it.
He shouts over lines of police at marches and demonstrations. He posts Vlogs or whatever they are called confronting people and he spends lots of time on Twitter posting about the likes of "Tommy"
I imagine he makes a good living from doing all of this, and gives "Tommy" and his mates plenty of exposure.
Perhaps read up about him instead of asking people on football message boards.
Seems strange forming such a strong opinion about someone you have stated you know nothing about

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:17 pm

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:Wonder what the odds were on turtle seeing this news and starting a thread to show his disgust, yet the guy who seems to live on the internet had managed to avoid seeing the video of the gang attacking 1 person in Bradford.

Probably should give him the benefit of the doubt and say it is a coincidence.
I hadn't managed to avoid seeing it. It had been on the news aggregation site that I use for three hours when i saw a thread on here criticising me for having not posted about it already.

This link i posted is from that same news aggregation site and it was posted yesterday morning at 10:37 AM. For the arithmetically challenged that's almost 11 hours before i posted it.

Maybe the problem isn't me, maybe the problem is that you lack the capacity to think "what if i'm wrong about him living on the internet?" But then i've never imagined you were much fo a critical thinker. For example, if you were you'd have realised that calling me out for hypocrisy for not posting about the Bradford victim, yet not calling out people on your side of the aisle, including whoever it was who actually did post about it, for not also posting this exact thread makes YOU a hypocrite.

So well ******* done. You've managed to be both wrong and demonstrate your own hypocrisy while being wrong about someone elses hypocrisy. Quite the feat.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:20 pm

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:If you are over the age of 14 and using gammon as a jibe I would argue it isn't them who look the wrong uns. Still though you rushed out to explain to someone who already knew the victim was Asian in the attack the victim wasn't white so I will have to presume your first thought was that made it ok, either that or slow down in your haste to defend turtle.

As for your last line, you also know had the gang been white turtle would have been the first to report it on here.
But "paedo" is fine, i guess. Right?

Damo

Post by Damo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:24 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:For example, if you were you'd have realised that calling me out for hypocrisy for not posting about the Bradford victim, yet not calling out people on your side of the aisle, including whoever it was who actually did post about it, for not also posting this exact thread makes YOU a hypocrite.

So well ******* done. You've managed to be both wrong and demonstrate your own hypocrisy while being wrong about someone elses hypocrisy. Quite the feat.
The point you raise Charlie, was that most of us understand that kids from all different backgrounds can do some pretty sh** things sometimes.
It's not always because they are Hitler or Osama bin laden or whatever

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:27 pm

CoolClaret wrote:Harassing some random bloke on livestream is a little bit different to blowing yourself up at an Arianna Grande concert, no?
Quite different, yes. One kills people, the other chips away at democracy.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:29 pm

Damo wrote:The point you raise Charlie, was that most of us understand that kids from all different backgrounds can do some pretty sh** things sometimes.
It's not always because they are Hitler or Osama bin laden or whatever
I haven't raised that point here. It's weird that you would think i have. It's a valid point, it's just not relevant to anything I've said in this thread.
Are you under the impression i'm posting this thread because of race or background, or something?

aggi

Post by aggi » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:59 pm

Damo wrote:He shouts over lines of police at marches and demonstrations. He posts Vlogs or whatever they are called confronting people and he spends lots of time on Twitter posting about the likes of "Tommy"
I imagine he makes a good living from doing all of this, and gives "Tommy" and his mates plenty of exposure.
Perhaps read up about him instead of asking people on football message boards.
Seems strange forming such a strong opinion about someone you have stated you know nothing about
I don't have any opinion about him, a quick google threw up a few articles from him calling out Tommy Robinson (which they seem confident enough to try and prove in the courts) but not a huge amount.

I guess the difference is that I don't think that the logical reaction to shouting over lines of police at marches and demonstrations and posting vlogs on twitter is someone banging on your door at 5 in the morning calling you a paedophile.
These 2 users liked this post: ZizkovClaret Greenmile

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:05 pm

Thats because you haven't watched 8 millions alt right youtube videos

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:06 pm

aggi wrote:I don't have any opinion about him, a quick google threw up a few articles from him calling out Tommy Robinson (which they seem confident enough to try and prove in the courts) but not a huge amount.

I guess the difference is that I don't think that the logical reaction to shouting over lines of police at marches and demonstrations and posting vlogs on twitter is someone banging on your door at 5 in the morning calling you a paedophile.
The funny thing is that he's going to sue Robinson and Robinson will crowdfund his defence. Robinson will obviously lose and have to pay the guy a ton of money, which he can afford to do thanks to all the donations he receives form his idiot supporters. The journo will then use that payout to fund more journalism.

So in the end Tommy's supporters will be the ones who fund this journalist's work.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4188 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:13 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I hadn't managed to avoid seeing it. It had been on the news aggregation site that I use for three hours when i saw a thread on here criticising me for having not posted about it already.

This link i posted is from that same news aggregation site and it was posted yesterday morning at 10:37 AM. For the arithmetically challenged that's almost 11 hours before i posted it.

Maybe the problem isn't me, maybe the problem is that you lack the capacity to think "what if i'm wrong about him living on the internet?" But then i've never imagined you were much fo a critical thinker. For example, if you were you'd have realised that calling me out for hypocrisy for not posting about the Bradford victim, yet not calling out people on your side of the aisle, including whoever it was who actually did post about it, for not also posting this exact thread makes YOU a hypocrite.

This is where your stupidity is displayed. When you make dumb comments like "people on your side of the aisle" I don't have an aisle, my life isn't empty enough that I have to label myself left or right ( I have told you this before maybe you are not much of a critical thinker and can't accept people can live their life without feeling the need to pigeon hole themselves into a side) You are a hypocrite as you well know and maybe a bit of a liar as well judging by your replies.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:23 pm

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:This is where your stupidity is displayed. When you make dumb comments like "people on your side of the aisle" I don't have an aisle, my life isn't empty enough that I have to label myself left or right ( I have told you this before maybe you are not much of a critical thinker and can't accept people can live their life without feeling the need to pigeon hole themselves into a side) You are a hypocrite as you well know and maybe a bit of a liar as well judging by your replies.

When you constantly take opposition to my values it's perfectly reasonable to use the idiom i used.

And no, i'm not a hypocrite or a liar. If you think I am then you should be able to back up your opinions with facts that support them. So, go on. I bet you can't.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:48 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:People make up claims of being raped.
Yes that is true, like i said i believe tommy is being unfairly persecuted by the far left & watching the videos only reinforces that view. He's not everybody's cup of tea i get that, but i personally don't mind him & i think he gets a lot of unfair press, people wind him up purposely knowing he will react & to a certain degree he's is own worst enemy by reacting to the wind ups, people derive enjoyment from tormenting him.

fidelcastro
Been Liked: 2220 times
Has Liked: 2211 times

Post by fidelcastro » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:54 pm

Unfairly persecuted?! :lol:

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:58 pm

Heard it all now

I'm 100% convinced that Jakub is the best parody since the first series of Alan Partridge.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:17 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:When you constantly take opposition to my values it's perfectly reasonable to use the idiom i used.
Most on here would say that's normal.

You're quite extreme in your views at times, but think it's alright because you go extreme left rather than right.

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2176 times
Has Liked: 3110 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:18 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:Yes that is true, like i said i believe tommy is being unfairly persecuted by the far left & watching the videos only reinforces that view. He's not everybody's cup of tea i get that, but i personally don't mind him & i think he gets a lot of unfair press, people wind him up purposely knowing he will react & to a certain degree he's is own worst enemy by reacting to the wind ups, people derive enjoyment from tormenting him.
That is f**king hilarious. Thanks for that :lol: :D :lol: :D
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

aggi

Post by aggi » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:26 pm

It's not Tommy's fault he accidentally attacked a policeman, was involved in a half million pound fraud and was cited as one of the parties who helped to brainwash a murderer, he's just been unfairly represented.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3322 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:36 pm

Salt of the earth is our Tommy
Anything he has said or done in the past is purely “bants”

This persecution of him is typical of a right wing facist police state - which if I was playing devils advocate i’d say was rather ironic !

Healeywoodclaret
Been Liked: 259 times

Post by Healeywoodclaret » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:47 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:But white people are also doing it. Wheres the outrage and marches for that?

Where's the standing outside court protesting about white crime?
You could if you like - protest about white crime that is. Why dont you if you feel strongly about it?

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4263 times

Post by Greenmile » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:03 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:In the videos he mentions having proof, nobody i can imagine would make up what he's said, it just isn't believable for him to lie, you either believe him or you don't, i do believe him.
But of course. Why wouldn't you believe a convicted fraudster who goes by a pseudonym taken from a famous football hooligan?

On an entirely unrelated note, I have a bridge for sale that you might be interested in.
This user liked this post: martin_p

Damo

Post by Damo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:11 pm

aggi wrote:I don't have any opinion about him, a quick google threw up a few articles from him calling out Tommy Robinson (which they seem confident enough to try and prove in the courts) but not a huge amount.

We will have to put that down to naivety on your part I suppose.
I'm fairly sure "Tommy" has done this plenty of times before

ClaretAndJew

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:26 pm

Healeywoodclaret wrote:You could if you like - protest about white crime that is. Why dont you if you feel strongly about it?
Well, I don't need to. It's already being dealt with.

As is all other crime.

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:37 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:
Well, I don't need to. It's already being dealt with.

As is all other crime.
This could be the daftest thing I've ever seen on this site.

Did anyone ever get nicked for stealing your car?

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4263 times

Post by Greenmile » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:44 pm

Damo wrote:We will have to put that down to naivety on your part I suppose.
I'm fairly sure "Tommy" has done this plenty of times before
I'm struggling to follow the point you're trying to make here - it seems to be that the harassment is Stuchbery's own fault because he should have known that "Tommy" and his followers are all violent thugs who regularly do this kind of thing.

I can't see how that makes him "far from innocent" of anything or deserving of harassment. You could argue he's been / being stupid, but as you say, he makes a good living out of this kind of thing (I'm happy to take your word on that - I'd never heard of him until I saw this thread).

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3341 times
Has Liked: 1964 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:48 pm

Just how warped must you be to justify the actions of Little Tommy Robinson here.

Seriously just take a step back and think about it.

Damo

Post by Damo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:04 pm

These conversations are always difficult on here.
If you say anything slightly against the grain then you are suddenly a Tommy Robinson supporter and justifying his actions. People who usually come across as being rational become quite emotive and start jumping the gun.
Amazing how many people "didnt know who stutchbury was" too before opening this thread.
I dont tune in to him or "Tommy" but I'm quite aware of both of them, just by things other people share on twitter