Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6900 times
Has Liked: 1471 times

Re: Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:26 pm

mkmel wrote:"partly through their negligence"

I would say completely through their negligence putting all of their kids at risk

If they had been decent parents they would have either have stayed in with their children or taken them with them
If they had done either of these things their child still be with them

So yes completely through their negligence
If she was abducted, which she almost certainly was, then it is clearly not completely through the parents negligence is it? Because someone abducted her. Was James Bulger’s mother completely responsible for the murder of her son? After all, she was also negligent.

Ooogeorgeorgeoghani
Been Liked: 212 times
Has Liked: 72 times

Post by Ooogeorgeorgeoghani » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:43 pm

On episode 4 , although the mccans are very dislikeable people up to now I think Robert murat still has something to do with it!

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:47 pm

Ooogeorgeorgeoghani wrote:On episode 4 , although the mccans are very dislikeable people up to now I think Robert murat still has something to do with it!
Because of the eye? Definitely the eye of a child abductor.

mkmel
Been Liked: 1270 times
Has Liked: 2234 times

Post by mkmel » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:50 pm

Rileybobs wrote:If she was abducted, which she almost certainly was, then it is clearly not completely through the parents negligence is it? Because someone abducted her. Was James Bulger’s mother completely responsible for the murder of her son? After all, she was also negligent.
Yes they are completely negligent as if they had stayed with their young children or taken them with them then an abductor if there was one would not have abducted Madeleine

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:52 pm

mkmel wrote:Yes they are completely negligent as if they had stayed with their young children or taken them with them then an abductor if there was one would not have abducted Madeleine
No. You said she disappeared completely because of their negligence which isn’t the case. Their negligence contributed to her disappearance but I think it’s fair to say that the abductor must share some of the responsibility.
This user liked this post: Lord Beamish

WestMidsClaret
Been Liked: 534 times
Has Liked: 506 times

Post by WestMidsClaret » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:01 pm

Rileybobs wrote:No. You said she disappeared completely because of their negligence which isn’t the case. Their negligence contributed to her disappearance but I think it’s fair to say that the abductor must share some of the responsibility.
Where's the evidence of an abductor? It's OK dismissing every other theory but if you're asking for people to point to evidence about it not being an abductor then it's fair for people to ask about evidence pointing to an abductor.

WestMidsClaret

Post by WestMidsClaret » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:05 pm

And BTW I respect you as a poster on here. Not many make that list lol but fairs fair.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:30 pm

WestMidsClaret wrote:Where's the evidence of an abductor? It's OK dismissing every other theory but if you're asking for people to point to evidence about it not being an abductor then it's fair for people to ask about evidence pointing to an abductor.
I don’t know why I’ve commented on this thread so much to be honest because it’s not exactly a case I’ve followed too much. Although I’m most of the way through the recent documentary series which manages to draw the whole thing out for 8 hours.

I just find the idea that people can wilfully accuse the parents of murder despite there being no evidence to suggest that they did pretty abhorrent. I can’t imagine being accused of anything worse. And I think their negligence and demeanour coupled with their middle class status has clouded peoples judgement to the point that people want to believe that they’re guilty.

In my opinion, the only logical explanation for what happened when everything is taken into account is that the girl was abducted. The evidence, whilst admittedly not concrete, is that the child is missing, the parents have alibis, no motive and no means to dispose of the body. All the signs point to an abduction.
This user liked this post: SammyBoy

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:30 pm

WestMidsClaret wrote:And BTW I respect you as a poster on here. Not many make that list lol but fairs fair.
Thanks! Nice to hear!! :D

Ooogeorgeorgeoghani

Post by Ooogeorgeorgeoghani » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:45 pm

Rileybobs wrote:Because of the eye? Definitely the eye of a child abductor.
And dodgy eyeman called the Russian at 11.30pm on the night of the abduction even though the Russian said he only knew murat as a customer and not personally so why ring him at 11.30 plus all the hard drives that the Russian owned had been wiped , too many things stacking up for me !

WestMidsClaret

Post by WestMidsClaret » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:47 pm

Rileybobs wrote:I don’t know why I’ve commented on this thread so much to be honest because it’s not exactly a case I’ve followed too much. Although I’m most of the way through the recent documentary series which manages to draw the whole thing out for 8 hours.

I just find the idea that people can wilfully accuse the parents of murder despite there being no evidence to suggest that they did pretty abhorrent. I can’t imagine being accused of anything worse. And I think their negligence and demeanour coupled with their middle class status has clouded peoples judgement to the point that people want to believe that they’re guilty.

In my opinion, the only logical explanation for what happened when everything is taken into account is that the girl was abducted. The evidence, whilst admittedly not concrete, is that the child is missing, the parents have alibis, no motive and no means to dispose of the body. All the signs point to an abduction.
That's fair enough. But as I said there's about much evidence pointing to madeliene being abducted as there is to something else happening. I admit I get dragged in to these things but mainly because I don't just except what's being fed to me. Think Hillsborough, the birmingham 6 etc etc. I'm not one to jump the gun and shout conspiracy but if there's doubt and someone shows me then I stay openminded.

There really is a lot of stuff that doesn't add up about this and I can't follow the narrowtive unless someone proves things differently. It's easy to follow the narrowtive. For example pictures of Kate being pregnant. Her having all 3 children by IVF. Obviously that can be done but to have such a miracle happen and there be no pics of her pregnant doesn't sit right. Seriously if you think you're right etc delve deeper you may be surprised or at least think yes I can see why people doubt.

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:09 am

Their stories certainly don't add up, in the Rich Hall documentaries he reads an extract from Kate's book which says on the day Madeleine was allegedly taken, she came back from a run and Gerry had already picked the kids up from the creche, but the creche records showed it was Kate who had signed the kids out. Just one of many inconsistencies, also, why is their no confirmed sightings of her by anyone outside their group between Sunday and the Thursday she went missing ?

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5521 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:54 am

AndyClaret wrote:Their stories certainly don't add up, in the Rich Hall documentaries he reads an extract from Kate's book which says on the day Madeleine was allegedly taken, she came back from a run and Gerry had already picked the kids up from the creche, but the creche records showed it was Kate who had signed the kids out. Just one of many inconsistencies, also, why is their no confirmed sightings of her by anyone outside their group between Sunday and the Thursday she went missing ?
I haven’t seen all the “evidence” but havfn’t crèche workers/ nannies claimed to have seen her in that time seeing as the kids seemed to spend most of their time with them?

Or are you suggesting they are all “in on it”? Or maybe they were taking her corpse around like Weekend at Bernie’s.

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:38 am

TheFamilyCat wrote:I haven’t seen all the “evidence” but havfn’t crèche workers/ nannies claimed to have seen her in that time seeing as the kids seemed to spend most of their time with them?

Or are you suggesting they are all “in on it”? Or maybe they were taking her corpse around like Weekend at Bernie’s.
Like i said, there is no confirmed sightings after Sunday, interestingly they sued the cop in charge after he said that they killed her and hid her body, in his book, they lost.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8705813/m ... lo-amaral/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by AndyClaret on Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SammyBoy
Been Liked: 469 times
Has Liked: 434 times

Post by SammyBoy » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:25 am

One thing that seems certain is that the investigation into the whole affair, regardless of what actually happened, seems to have been utterly bungled.

Quicknick
Been Liked: 1208 times
Has Liked: 7098 times

Post by Quicknick » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:35 pm

SammyBoy wrote:One thing that seems certain is that the investigation into the whole affair, regardless of what actually happened, seems to have been utterly bungled.
The investigation was going fine until it was interfered with.

Ooogeorgeorgeoghani

Post by Ooogeorgeorgeoghani » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:38 pm

AndyClaret wrote:Like i said, there is no confirmed sightings after Sunday, interestingly they sued the cop in charge after he said that they killed her and hid her body in his book, they lost.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8705813/m ... lo-amaral/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That must have been a big book

dsr
Been Liked: 4549 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:11 pm

Quicknick wrote:The investigation was going fine until it was interfered with.
You mean they had found her, or her body, or arrested the culprit? I don't see much evidence that the investigation was going well.

dsr
Been Liked: 4549 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:22 pm

Goalposts wrote:i suspect they drugged there kids to sleep so they could go out.... got the dose wrong and covered it up
You can't accidentally feed a child ten pills instead of one, and minor overdoses don't kill you. Even major overdoses don't kill instantly, which they would have needed to for your theory.