Tommy Robinson

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
DCWat
Been Liked: 4143 times
Has Liked: 3606 times

Re: Tommy Robinson

Post by DCWat » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:01 pm

Watch out Ipsos MORI, there’s a new player in town.

pushpinpussy
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 134 times

Post by pushpinpussy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:13 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:He doesn't though, does he?

"Every single Muslim watching this video on YouTube, on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens..."

Every. Single. Muslim.

its unintelligent people just like you who don't understand the issue. its pointless and a waste of my time trying to explain it to you any further. if you do not get it now when I have put it into very plain basic English then you never will. Jesus wept.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:26 pm

pushpinpussy wrote:its unintelligent people just like you who don't understand the issue. its pointless and a waste of my time trying to explain it to you any further. if you do not get it now when I have put it into very plain basic English then you never will. Jesus wept.

I do get the issue. He hates Muslims. He blames all of them for Islamism. And he wants a holy war.

I know exactly what people like him and his supporters are and what they want. What upsets people like you is that i'm not fooled by it.

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2010 times
Has Liked: 2910 times

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:02 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I do get the issue. He hates Muslims. He blames all of them for Islamism. And he wants a holy war.

I know exactly what people like him and his supporters are and what they want. What upsets people like you is that i'm not fooled by it.
But not allowing someone to state their case only further divides people and make them embittered. I’d much rather know what someone thinks than guess it is not always easy to articulate properly in the land of the sound bite. It serves no purpose and is a scary trend to not allow to state their case without abuse. Inthe past has led to most wars and terrorist organisations. People never learn... it is a fashion that obstructs rather than benefits benefits truthful discussion.

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1183 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:10 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:lol. what? You're thinking that people down-voting it are doing so not because it's nakedly bigoted speech, but because the nakedly bigoted speech was a slip of the tongue?
I was talking about the 15k I thought that would have been obvious, why would I be highlighting people disagreeing with him, you said earlier “no YOU say after I said some say, the point as already been demonstrated now with some people thinking the overall picture contained no malice, I personally think it was wrong & he should have not said that, but we never established that point, it was far easier to draw conclusions that I was defending him, when I was just merely pointing out that certain people held different views to you, the usual suspects don’t have reservations when the best approach is to just jump onto something & discover how foolishly premature their are.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4256 times

Post by Greenmile » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:26 pm

elwaclaret wrote:But not allowing someone to state their case only further divides people and make them embittered. I’d much rather know what someone thinks than guess it is not always easy to articulate properly in the land of the sound bite. It serves no purpose and is a scary trend to not allow to state their case without abuse. Inthe past has led to most wars and terrorist organisations. People never learn... it is a fashion that obstructs rather than benefits benefits truthful discussion.
He’s got his own ******* YouTube channel and he’s on the TV every five minutes. How is he not being allowed to state his case? As for “without abuse”, I can only presume you’re new to the internet.

I wonder if you’d make the same point about folk like Abu Hamza or Anjem Choudary, that they should be allowed to state their case to “benefit truthful discussions”?
This user liked this post: AndrewJB

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6958 times
Has Liked: 1483 times

Post by Rileybobs » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:29 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:I was talking about the 15k I thought that would have been obvious, why would I be highlighting people disagreeing with him, you said earlier “no YOU say after I said some say, the point as already been demonstrated now with some people thinking the overall picture contained no malice, I personally think it was wrong & he should have not said that, but we never established that point, it was far easier to draw conclusions that I was defending him, when I was just merely pointing out that certain people held different views to you, the usual suspects don’t have reservations when the best approach is to just jump onto something & discover how foolishly premature their are.
I'm guessing the 15,000 thumbs up are from other racists who agree with him.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:31 pm

Rileybobs wrote:I'm guessing the 15,000 thumbs up are from other racists who agree with him.
I wouldn’t necessarily tag them like that, I do agree with certain things he says but not everything.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:33 pm

Rileybobs wrote:I'm guessing the 15,000 thumbs up are from other racists who agree with him.
14,999 racists and Jakub, who just thinks poor persecuted “Tommy” is misunderstood.
These 2 users liked this post: evensteadiereddie lesxdp

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:33 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:I wouldn’t necessarily tag them like that, I do agree with certain things he says but not everything.
If 15,000 people liked a video in which he blames all Mulsim people for a terrorist atrocity then there is an extremely high chance that those 15,000 people are racist.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:34 pm

Greenmile wrote:14,999 racists and Jakub, who just thinks poor persecuted “Tommy” is misunderstood.
I see good & bad in people, even you :D

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:38 pm

Rileybobs wrote:If 15,000 people liked a video in which he blames all Mulsim people for a terrorist atrocity then there is an extremely high chance that those 15,000 people are racist.
If it’s a 10min clip ect, they might agree with 8mins of what he says but not 2 mins, they’d be a 80% likelihood of them liking, are there racist you tell me?

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:44 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:If it’s a 10min clip ect, they might agree with 8mins of what he says but not 2 mins, they’d be a 80% likelihood of them liking, are there racist you tell me?
Probably.

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:56 pm

Loving the idea that Tommy Robinson hasn't got a platform.

Dunno what course you are doing Elwa, but its a bloody funny one.

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5559 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:13 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:I see good & bad in people, even you :D
I have some magic beans for sale. Could I interest you in buying some?

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2010 times
Has Liked: 2910 times

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:13 pm

Greenmile wrote:He’s got his own ******* YouTube channel and he’s on the TV every five minutes. How is he not being allowed to state his case? As for “without abuse”, I can only presume you’re new to the internet.

I wonder if you’d make the same point about folk like Abu Hamza or Anjem Choudary, that they should be allowed to state their case to “benefit truthful discussions”?
Indeed I do, but when they brake the law they should be dealt with as the law states... as they have, in fact.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:14 pm

elwaclaret wrote:Indeed I do, but when they brake the law they should be dealt with as the law states... as they have, in fact.
So has “Tommy”

scrambledclaret
Been Liked: 27 times
Has Liked: 128 times

Post by scrambledclaret » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:38 pm

I think one of the good things about having wasted so much of my life playing cricket has been to get to know my share of good lads from India and Pakistan (I even met one nice South African ;) ). We didn't talk much about religion per se but it was never a problem, although a couple of them had serious issues running between wickets and there was one distinctly dubious bowling action among them. That wouldn't fire up a youtube audience quite so much though would it?
This user liked this post: ZizkovClaret

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5559 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:44 pm

scrambledclaret wrote:I think one of the good things about having wasted so much of my life playing cricket has been to get to know my share of good lads from India and Pakistan (I even met one nice South African ;) ). We didn't talk much about religion per se but it was never a problem, although a couple of them had serious issues running between wickets and there was one distinctly dubious bowling action among them. That wouldn't fire up a youtube audience quite so much though would it?
scrambledclaret? Scrambled brain more like. You’ve been radicalised. Expect a knock on the door anytime now, Mohammed.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:47 pm

elwaclaret wrote:But not allowing someone to state their case only further divides people and make them embittered. ...
No one is doing that. No one is being prevented from stating their case for anything.

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:48 pm

scrambledclaret wrote:I even met one nice South African ;)
and thats bloody surprising man
This user liked this post: scrambledclaret

bluelabrador16
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 125 times

Post by bluelabrador16 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:00 pm

Imploding Turtle
""Every single Muslim watching this video on YouTube, on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens..."
No, they didn't!

Haven't you heard of the following:

False flag Terrorism

1...Ludicrous Diversion London 7/7 Bombings

"On the 7th of July 2005 London was hit by a series of explosions. You probably think you know what happened that day. But you don't.
The police have, from the onset of their investigation, chosen to withhold from the public almost every bit of evidence they claimed to have and have probably lied about several aspects of the London Bombings.

The mainstream news has willfully spread false, unsubstantiated and unverifiable information, while choosing to completely ignore the numerous inconsistencies and discrepancies in the official story. The government has finally, after a year, presented us with their official 'narrative' concerning the event.

Within hours it was shown to contain numerous errors, a fact since admitted by the Home Secretary John Reid. They have continuously rejected calls for a full, independent public inquiry. Tony Blair himself described such an inquiry as a 'ludicrous diversion'. What don't they want us to discover?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpDS4AxjHg8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Comments are disabled for this video. :roll:

2...Theorising Truth

What Happened at Canary Wharf on 7th July 2005?

Dr Rory Ridley-Duff, Sheffield Hallam University

"...If a government agency has deliberately escalated the “war on terror” through the use of ‘false flag’ terrorism, then the BBC’s continued defence of the official story will undoubtedly be more divisive and damaging than the claims published in 7/7 Ripple Effect. Moreover, the large number of press reports uncovered during the research for this paper (outlining a ‘lock-down’ and ‘shooting’ at Canary Wharf) adds to the evidence base for the theory put forward in 7/7 Ripple Effect. As a result, the case for a public inquiry outside the scope of the Inquiries Act 2005 continues to grow.
http://www.roryridleyduff.com/What%20Ha ... 202005.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

3...7 7 Ripple Effect 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4N1tx1zwos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Comments:

...real good , why would they want to hide that information ?

...You really deserve a Nobel peace prize for the great research you made on this 7,7 Documentary. You are blessed and fear not the NWO behind the false flags to spice up there agenda
Last edited by bluelabrador16 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5188 times
Has Liked: 804 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:01 pm

I only know who he is through the sandal wearers obsession with him on this board.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:03 pm

I only know who he is from BOTs post mentioning about only knowing who he is from the sandal wearers.

Edited as BOT declared a fatwa
Last edited by Lancasterclaret on Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cbx750
Been Liked: 259 times
Has Liked: 372 times

Post by cbx750 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:05 pm

scrambledclaret wrote:(I even met one nice South African ;) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5188 times
Has Liked: 804 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:06 pm

Strange use of the word 'complaining' their Lancaster.
This user liked this post: Lancasterclaret

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:10 pm

You are quite correct, I can never type properly with sandals on my hands.
This user liked this post: Imploding Turtle

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:13 pm

bluelabrador16 wrote:Imploding Turtle

No, they didn't!

Haven't you heard of the following:

False flag Terrorism

1...Ludicrous Diversion London 7/7 Bombings

"On the 7th of July 2005 London was hit by a series of explosions. You probably think you know what happened that day. But you don't.

Comments are disabled for this video. :roll:

2...Theorising Truth

What Happened at Canary Wharf on 7th July 2005?

Dr Rory Ridley-Duff, Sheffield Hallam University

http://www.roryridleyduff.com/What%20Ha ... 202005.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

3...7 7 Ripple Effect 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4N1tx1zwos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Let me guess - it was the Jews what done it.

Am I close?

bluelabrador16
Been Liked: 79 times
Has Liked: 125 times

Post by bluelabrador16 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:14 pm

Ian R Crane-The 9/11 & 7/7 Connection
".... discusses the geopolitical webs that have been spun since the events of 9/11: with particular focus on US hegemony and the US agenda for control, of oil and gas resources. A few weeks after 7/7, Ian's research had already indicated that the official version of the supposed "terror" attacks in London does not stand up to scrutiny.

Security 'exercises' being conducted at the same three stations, at the exact same time as the bombs went off ... what are the odds? Yet this is exactly what occured ... according to Peter Power of Visor Consultants, the man responsible for those exercises. Mr Power has some explaining to do ... so why hasn't he been asked to reveal who hired him to run those exercises on that fateful July morning?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFHJ5UkJaBY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

scrambledclaret
Been Liked: 27 times
Has Liked: 128 times

Post by scrambledclaret » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:36 pm

It really is time for a spitting image revival.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:42 am

TheFamilyCat wrote:I have some magic beans for sale. Could I interest you in buying some?
I'll think I'll pass, coffee beans i could have been interested, I've got a penchant for filtered, I'm very apt at tasting coffee & smelling it.

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:15 am

Greenmile wrote:He’s got his own ******* YouTube channel and he’s on the TV every five minutes. How is he not being allowed to state his case? As for “without abuse”, I can only presume you’re new to the internet.

This is it. His right to free speech under the law is no different to mine or anyone else. He's been binned from some social media platforms because he violated their terms and conditions - just like I would be, or anyone else. And while he whines about free speech, he does his best to shut down that of people who oppose his ideas. How else would you describe "paying someone a visit" in the dead of night? He goes to the homes of people who disagree with him, late at night for "a chat" He doesn't make an appointment, he doesn't go alone, and he doesn't even bring a bottle of wine. He films these visits, providing enough information for anyone watching to work out the address of the person for themselves. There is no justification whatsoever for the way he behaves. He's a thug. If he really believed in free speech, he wouldn't attempt to intimidate people who disagree with him. His thuggishness is underlined by the ferocity with which he guards his own family's privacy.

For his apologists; "I don't agree with everything he says, but..." - I say; look at his actions. It's not hard to justify hatred by insisting there is a threat to us. It's easy to play with words; "but Muslims aren't a race, so..." It's easy to make a rational argument for something bad, when facts and reality are skipped around like inconvenient obstacles. So I can understand why some people are taken in by his words; but look at what he does.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

SmudgetheClaret
Been Liked: 180 times
Has Liked: 97 times

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:44 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I do get the issue. He hates Muslims. He blames all of them for Islamism. And he wants a holy war.

Oh well now you've explained turtle just write to the families of the dead and just ask them to take the terrorism on the chin for the sake of your social cohesion..

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:48 pm

SmudgetheClaret wrote:Oh well now you've explained turtle just write to the families of the dead and just ask them to take the terrorism on the chin for the sake of your social cohesion..
Take your meds.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1884 times
Has Liked: 841 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:26 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Loving the idea that Tommy Robinson hasn't got a platform.

Dunno what course you are doing Elwa, but its a bloody funny one.
He had one today addressing the UKIP marchers! Who on earth planned that and thought it was a good idea?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:23 am

Steve-Harpers-perm wrote:He had one today addressing the UKIP marchers! Who on earth planned that and thought it was a good idea?
He's a Kipper now.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:56 am

Can someone link the thread about Jack Renshaw, the Neo-Nazi who wanted to murder a Labour MP and was also a paedophile who groomed young boys? I don't want to start a new thread about it when I know that one of Tommy's fans will have already posted about it. Especially since one of them got triggered by me not posting a thread about something within a few hours which apparently made me a hypocrite, for some reason or another (i don't remember exactly).

Cheers.

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:44 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Can someone link the thread about Jack Renshaw, the Neo-Nazi who wanted to murder a Labour MP and was also a paedophile who groomed young boys? I don't want to start a new thread about it when I know that one of Tommy's fans will have already posted about it. Especially since one of them got triggered by me not posting a thread about something within a few hours which apparently made me a hypocrite, for some reason or another (i don't remember exactly).

Cheers.
Not sure where you are going with this Charlie. Has there been some threads about non-Neo-Nazi, terrorist, paedophiles, that you felt unfairly singled out terrorist paedophiles or something?
Or are you saying there are Neo-Nazis on this message board, and you are expecting them to defend him?
Bit of a weird, triggered outburst that, to be honest
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10248 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:29 am

"triggered" ......... :lol:

martin_p
Been Liked: 3767 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:21 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Can someone link the thread about Jack Renshaw, the Neo-Nazi who wanted to murder a Labour MP and was also a paedophile who groomed young boys? I don't want to start a new thread about it when I know that one of Tommy's fans will have already posted about it. Especially since one of them got triggered by me not posting a thread about something within a few hours which apparently made me a hypocrite, for some reason or another (i don't remember exactly).

Cheers.
Don't worry Turtle, I'm sure one of Tommy's supporters will be along soon posting a link to the video of him stood outside court in an attempt to bring this 'cover up' to people's attention. Tommy really cares about the children so there's no way he'd treat this case differently to any of the others he's tried to highlight.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:28 am

Apologies for bringing over the other thread on to this one, but I do wonder how many Cabinet ministers had a bit of a rethink when they say Tommy Robinson as a main speaker at a pro-brexit demo?

Any sympathy I had with their position (and to be fair, its not a lot!) vanished when I saw that.

Cleveleys_claret
Been Liked: 956 times
Has Liked: 583 times

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:43 am

Cheers.
Surely you believe poor Jack though when he says the BBC and Hope Not Hate set him up.....surely

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3340 times
Has Liked: 1959 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:20 am

You’ve got to feel for the lad, he probably had no idea what he was going to be questioned about, being an potential terrorist, hate preaching or being a nonce.