Game of Thrones on NOW TV

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
duncandisorderly
Posts: 1822
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:58 pm
Been Liked: 719 times
Has Liked: 176 times

Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by duncandisorderly » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:17 pm

What time it be on? I have a vague recollection that it's about 2am....is that right?

FactualFrank
Posts: 20251
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:46 am
Been Liked: 5638 times
Has Liked: 9613 times
Location: Leeds

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:18 pm

I must be the only person alive who has never watched it.

DCWat
Posts: 4556
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:04 am
Been Liked: 1793 times
Has Liked: 1529 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by DCWat » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:20 pm

Is that to watch it when it’s on in the US? 9pm tonight on SKY Atlantic.

Lancasterclaret
Posts: 16145
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:09 pm
Been Liked: 5139 times
Has Liked: 2936 times
Location: Riding the galactic winds in my X-wing

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:20 pm

I've got my NOW TV pass

I thought you could watch it at 9 pm tonight?

duncandisorderly
Posts: 1822
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:58 pm
Been Liked: 719 times
Has Liked: 176 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by duncandisorderly » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:22 pm

I can't remember, but I'm sure I remember getting home from the pub at the start of last season only it find unavailable until the early hours.

Vegas Claret
Posts: 15885
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:00 am
Been Liked: 5180 times
Has Liked: 2395 times
Location: clue is in the title

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:22 pm

FactualFrank wrote:I must be the only person alive who has never watched it.
i'm not much of a tv person but GOT is absolutely superb
These 2 users liked this post: FactualFrank Corky

wilks_bfc
Posts: 5805
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:33 pm
Been Liked: 1742 times
Has Liked: 862 times
Contact:

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by wilks_bfc » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:23 pm

It was in at 2am this morning so available simultaneously as the USA.

On again tonight at 9pm
This user liked this post: duncandisorderly

FactualFrank
Posts: 20251
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:46 am
Been Liked: 5638 times
Has Liked: 9613 times
Location: Leeds

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:26 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:i'm not much of a tv person but GOT is absolutely superb
It's one where I think because I've not seen series 1, there's no point watching it now.

duncandisorderly
Posts: 1822
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:58 pm
Been Liked: 719 times
Has Liked: 176 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by duncandisorderly » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:27 pm

wilks_bfc wrote:It was in at 2am this morning so available simultaneously as the USA.

On again tonight at 9pm

Great, ta.

duncandisorderly
Posts: 1822
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:58 pm
Been Liked: 719 times
Has Liked: 176 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by duncandisorderly » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:28 pm

FactualFrank wrote:I must be the only person alive who has never watched it.

Watch it frank, it's full of tits, fanny and claret.
These 6 users liked this post: Vegas Claret ZizkovClaret Quickenthetempo Bosscat Cocker Claret Falcon

Lancasterclaret
Posts: 16145
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:09 pm
Been Liked: 5139 times
Has Liked: 2936 times
Location: Riding the galactic winds in my X-wing

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:28 pm

Worth seeing the start to series 1, and see if you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDVnVlQ6PnE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'd read the books before it came out, and it was a proper "Wow, this could be good" and it is.

duncandisorderly
Posts: 1822
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:58 pm
Been Liked: 719 times
Has Liked: 176 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by duncandisorderly » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:30 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Worth seeing the start to series 1, and see if you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDVnVlQ6PnE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'd read the books before it came out, and it was a proper "Wow, this could be good" and it is.

I was advised to not read the books until the TV show had ended because they were so different in parts it's like watching deleted scenes/alternate endings before the finished film.

Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5482 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:31 pm

Image

Vegas Claret
Posts: 15885
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:00 am
Been Liked: 5180 times
Has Liked: 2395 times
Location: clue is in the title

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:33 pm

FactualFrank wrote:It's one where I think because I've not seen series 1, there's no point watching it now.
it's actually better when you binge watch the lot tbh, me and the Mrs didn't start watching it until season 5 had finished :lol:

Honestly Frank, it's very good
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5482 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:34 pm

FactualFrank wrote:I must be the only person alive who has never watched it.
Image

Lancasterclaret
Posts: 16145
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:09 pm
Been Liked: 5139 times
Has Liked: 2936 times
Location: Riding the galactic winds in my X-wing

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:34 pm

duncandisorderly wrote:I was advised to not read the books until the TV show had ended because they were so different in parts it's like watching deleted scenes/alternate endings before the finished film.

I'd still recommend reading the books, because they are really good, but you are not wrong!

wilks_bfc
Posts: 5805
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:33 pm
Been Liked: 1742 times
Has Liked: 862 times
Contact:

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by wilks_bfc » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:44 pm

There’s a list of key episodes that they recommend to watch to “refresh”

Season 1 Episode 1: Winter Is Coming
Season 1 Episode 9: Baelor
Season 1 Episode 10: Fire and Blood

Season 2 Episode 2: The Night Lands
Season 2 Episode 8: The Prince of Winterfell
Season 2 Episode 9: Blackwater

Season 3 Episode 4: And Now His Watch has Ended
Season 3 Episode 5: Kissed by Fire
Season 3 Episode 8: Second Sons
Season 3 Episode 9: The Rains of Castamere

Season 4 Episode 4: Oathkeeper
Season 4 Episode 9: Watchers on the Wall
Season 4 Episode 10: The Children

Season 5 Episode 2: The House of Black and White
Season 5 Episode 8: Hardhome
Season 5 Episode 9: The Dance of Dragons

Season 6 Episode 5: The Door
Season 6 Episode 9: Battle of the Bastards
Season 6 Episode 10: The Winds of Winter

Season 7 Episode 3: The Queen’s Justice
Season 7 Episode 4: The Spoils of War
Season 7 Episode 6: Beyond The Wall
Season 7 Episode 7: The Dragon and The Wolf


I suppose if you watched just those you would get the general gist but you would miss out a lot of details

FactualFrank
Posts: 20251
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:46 am
Been Liked: 5638 times
Has Liked: 9613 times
Location: Leeds

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:46 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:it's actually better when you binge watch the lot tbh, me and the Mrs didn't start watching it until season 5 had finished :lol:

Honestly Frank, it's very good
In that case, I'll give it a go. Knowing me I'll just get into it, now it's the final series :D
This user liked this post: Vegas Claret

FactualFrank
Posts: 20251
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:46 am
Been Liked: 5638 times
Has Liked: 9613 times
Location: Leeds

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:48 pm

You've overthought that one ImplodingTurtle. If I wanted that sort of attention I'd just say I was a vegan.

Vegas Claret
Posts: 15885
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:00 am
Been Liked: 5180 times
Has Liked: 2395 times
Location: clue is in the title

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:51 pm

and btw, season 8's first episode is very good too !
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

ZizkovClaret
Posts: 4727
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:50 pm
Been Liked: 1437 times
Has Liked: 1918 times
Location: Praha
Contact:

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by ZizkovClaret » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:53 pm

Was worth getting up at 3am for lol, knackered now, mind.

Bugger of it was, i didnt have an early night as Line of Duty didnt finish until 11

Bosscat
Posts: 9354
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:51 am
Been Liked: 2870 times
Has Liked: 7217 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Bosscat » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:13 pm

duncandisorderly wrote:What time it be on? I have a vague recollection that it's about 2am....is that right?
Sky plussed it at 2am this morning .. am going to wait till the end then binge watch the entire series 8 in one go :D

Vegas Claret
Posts: 15885
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:00 am
Been Liked: 5180 times
Has Liked: 2395 times
Location: clue is in the title

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:19 pm

Bosscat wrote:Sky plussed it at 2am this morning .. am going to wait till the end then binge watch the entire series 8 in one go :D
that's what I wanted to do but the Mrs was having none of it :lol:

Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5482 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:30 pm

Bosscat wrote:Sky plussed it at 2am this morning .. am going to wait till the end then binge watch the entire series 8 in one go :D
I'd avoid the game of thrones thread then, because there will be spoilers.

theroyaldyche
Posts: 2681
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:26 pm
Been Liked: 505 times
Has Liked: 245 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by theroyaldyche » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:17 pm

Epic start to the new series

Spiral
Posts: 2357
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:37 am
Been Liked: 1006 times
Has Liked: 193 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Spiral » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:51 am

Username (finally) checks out.
This user liked this post: Imploding Turtle

Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5482 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:10 am

Image
These 3 users liked this post: ZizkovClaret Goodclaret Falcon

Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5482 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:11 am

The Three-Eyed Raven reuniting with his "old friend" Azor Ahai at the end was pretty cool.

Spiral
Posts: 2357
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:37 am
Been Liked: 1006 times
Has Liked: 193 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Spiral » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:21 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:The Three-Eyed Raven reuniting with his "old friend" Azor Ahai at the end was pretty cool.
Dunno what GRRM had planned for us, but for HBO to go with this ^^^ in this day and age, #metoo etc, will take some balls. All credit to them if they're brave enough to jump in with two feet, because I've been partial to that ending since S3.

Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5482 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:33 am

Spiral wrote:Dunno what GRRM had planned for us, but for HBO to go with this ^^^ in this day and age, #metoo etc, will take some balls. All credit to them if they're brave enough to jump in with two feet, because I've been partial to that ending since S3.
Wait. What? How's #metoo a part of this? Are we both talking about Bran and Jaime?

Claretmatt4
Posts: 3872
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:31 am
Been Liked: 1015 times
Has Liked: 702 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Claretmatt4 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:13 am

Seen them before but wanted to rewatch it all to catchup. I didn't leave enough time so was contemplating ear muffs at work. Until I realised S7 only has seven episodes in it and I was saved.

Still baffled as to how they're going to tie all of the loose ends into one series personally.

Buxtonclaret
Posts: 9731
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:05 am
Been Liked: 2393 times
Has Liked: 4625 times
Location: Derbyshire

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Buxtonclaret » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:22 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:The Three-Eyed Raven reuniting with his "old friend" Azor Ahai at the end was pretty cool.
Remember Hannibal having an old friend for dinner once.
You don't think, do you, that.....
Nah.
Not going there.

Lord Beamish
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:00 pm
Been Liked: 3294 times
Has Liked: 2445 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Lord Beamish » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:54 am

Despite being born and raised in Burnley, and living in the town for 35 of my 45 years, I have never once set foot in Queen’s Park. I went to Thompson’s Park with the kids yesterday, parking right outside the gates of Queen’s Park and still didn’t go in. I’ve decided that I will now never set foot in Queen’s Park, as nothing is contingent upon me doing so.

I feel this way about GoT. I’ve never watched a moment of it. The more people bang on about it, the less I want to do so. Nothing is contingent in my life upon me changing that.

TVC15
Posts: 7485
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:09 pm
Been Liked: 2973 times
Has Liked: 542 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by TVC15 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:00 am

Lord Beamish wrote:Despite being born and raised in Burnley, and living in the town for 35 of my 45 years, I have never once set foot in Queen’s Park. I went to Thompson’s Park with the kids yesterday, parking right outside the gates of Queen’s Park and still didn’t go in. I’ve decided that I will now never set foot in Queen’s Park, as nothing is contingent upon me doing so.

I feel this way about GoT. I’ve never watched a moment of it. The more people bang on about it, the less I want to do so. Nothing is contingent in my life upon me changing that.
Ok...but you are missing out big style.
There’s a little cafe in Queens Park and real dragons in GoT....your loss !
These 3 users liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81 Lord Beamish Bosscat

Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5482 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:17 am

Claretmatt4 wrote:Seen them before but wanted to rewatch it all to catchup. I didn't leave enough time so was contemplating ear muffs at work. Until I realised S7 only has seven episodes in it and I was saved.

Still baffled as to how they're going to tie all of the loose ends into one series personally.
4x 1h 20m episodes.

There aren't that many loose ends to tie up. Most of the big reunions happened in the last episode. There's Jon v Dany to sort out, the Battle for Winterfell's basically going to be one whole episode, and we're to find out who Azor Ahai is. I'm hoping and thinking it's Jaime.

Vintage Claret
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:03 pm
Been Liked: 609 times
Has Liked: 407 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Vintage Claret » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:20 am

Never watched it until my son bought me a season 1-3 boxset as a gift last year, binge watched all 3 and were hooked.

Finished season 7 last week just in time for episode 1 of S8 last night.

Not usually into this fantasy type of stuff but have to say it's very well done, great characters,(none of whom are safe from being betrayed/killed off), twisty plot lines and the battle scenes, especially the ones with the dragons, are gripping.
This user liked this post: Bosscat

Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5482 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:23 am

Lord Beamish wrote:Despite being born and raised in Burnley, and living in the town for 35 of my 45 years, I have never once set foot in Queen’s Park. I went to Thompson’s Park with the kids yesterday, parking right outside the gates of Queen’s Park and still didn’t go in. I’ve decided that I will now never set foot in Queen’s Park, as nothing is contingent upon me doing so.

I feel this way about GoT. I’ve never watched a moment of it. The more people bang on about it, the less I want to do so. Nothing is contingent in my life upon me changing that.
You're missing out on one of the best TV shows ever made, and being smug about it. It's like bragging that you've never had a blowjob.

TVC15
Posts: 7485
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:09 pm
Been Liked: 2973 times
Has Liked: 542 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by TVC15 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:26 am

Politics, fighting, comedy, stunning scenery, nudity and dragons....what’s not to like ?!!
For me one of the greatest TV programmes ever made - up there with Banana Splitz and Little House on the Prairie (nothing is ever going to beat Mary Ingle losing her sight for sheer drama)

Lord Beamish
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:00 pm
Been Liked: 3294 times
Has Liked: 2445 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Lord Beamish » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:27 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:You're missing out on one of the best TV shows ever made, and being smug about it. It's like bragging that you've never had a blowjob.
Nah. Mad Men was one of the best TV Shows ever made. I loved it. You’re only just hearing about my liking for this show, even though it finished 4 years ago; that’s because I’m not a tedious ******* who just goes on and on about a bloody TV Show, good or not.

And comparing a TV Show to receiving felatio makes me wonder if you’ve ever actually been sucked off.

Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5482 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:35 am

Lord Beamish wrote:Nah. Mad Men was one of the best TV Shows ever made. I loved it. You’re only just hearing about my liking for this show, even though it finished 4 years ago; that’s because I’m not a tedious ******* who just goes on and on about a bloody TV Show, good or not.

And comparing a TV Show to receiving felatio makes me wonder if you’ve ever actually been sucked off.

You're not tedious. OK. A quick review of your posting history shows that recently you posted on two seperate threads about Neil Warnock, a beer festival, a dead singer from the 90s, another thread about Warnock, and of course this one where you're telling how you're not tedious yet waving your fist at the sky because some people want to talk amongst themselves about a TV show they like to watch. Also, you posted on Match of the Day threads - a TV show you like to watch.

Lord Beamish
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:00 pm
Been Liked: 3294 times
Has Liked: 2445 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Lord Beamish » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:42 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:You're not tedious. OK. A quick review of your posting history shows that recently you posted on two seperate threads about Neil Warnock, a beer festival, a dead singer from the 90s, another thread about Warnock, and of course this one where you're telling how you're not tedious yet waving your fist at the sky because some people want to talk amongst themselves about a TV show they like to watch. Also, you posted on Match of the Day threads - a TV show you like to watch.
You really don’t like the fact that I’m not interested in a TV Show you really like, and that I’m dissing it. That’s funny. Classic Trekkie behaviour.

Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5482 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:43 am

Lord Beamish wrote:You really don’t like the fact that I’m not interested in a TV Show you really like, and that I’m dissing it. That’s funny.

I don't mind that you don't like it. I just think you're being a **** for disrupting a discussion you claim to have no interest in.

Lord Beamish
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:00 pm
Been Liked: 3294 times
Has Liked: 2445 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Lord Beamish » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:47 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:I don't mind that you don't like it. I just think you're being a **** for disrupting a thread you claim to have no interest in.
Disrupting? I really damaging this thread’s Feng Shui, aren’t I?

NottsClaret
Posts: 2192
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:05 am
Been Liked: 1798 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by NottsClaret » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:47 am

Lord Beamish wrote:Nah. Mad Men was one of the best TV Shows ever made.
It really was. All you need to know about society and the human condition, almost entirely from a 1960s office.

Falcon
Posts: 2807
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:40 pm
Been Liked: 793 times
Has Liked: 770 times
Location: Proudsville

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Falcon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:51 am

Beamish, you're normally a good poster, but you're coming across as a bit of an arse here tbh.


Why go on a thread about something that you don't like just to slag it off?

Lord Beamish
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:00 pm
Been Liked: 3294 times
Has Liked: 2445 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Lord Beamish » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:51 am

NottsClaret wrote:It really was. All you need to know about society and the human condition, almost entirely from a 1960s office.
But it didn’t have Dragons, Nudity, or Fantasy Violence, so let’s not go on and on about it.

Lord Beamish
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:00 pm
Been Liked: 3294 times
Has Liked: 2445 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Lord Beamish » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:53 am

Falcon wrote:Beamish, you're normally a good poster, but you're coming across as a bit of an arse here tbh.


Why go on a thread about something that you don't like just to slag it off?
Am I not allowed to comment on a phenomenon that is sweeping Social Media and give my honest opinion on it? Did the Thread Title say ‘Fans Only; No Detractors, Please”?

TVC15
Posts: 7485
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:09 pm
Been Liked: 2973 times
Has Liked: 542 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by TVC15 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:54 am

I haven’t seen Mad Men - but I think it’s sh-ite.
I have been in Queens Park but never visited the Taj Mahal.
I have no intention to ever watch Mad Men because I already know it’s rubbish - even though I have never seen it.....I feel the same way about the Taj Mahal.

See what I did there !

Lord Beamish
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:00 pm
Been Liked: 3294 times
Has Liked: 2445 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by Lord Beamish » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:56 am

TVC15 wrote:I haven’t seen Mad Men - but I think it’s sh-ite.
I have been in Queens Park but never visited the Taj Mahal.
I have no intention to ever watch Mad Men because I already know it’s rubbish - even though I have never seen it.....I feel the same way about the Taj Mahal.

See what I did there !
You’re welcome to your opinion. I don’t really care if you like the things I like or not. You’ll get no complaint from me.

See what I did there?

TVC15
Posts: 7485
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:09 pm
Been Liked: 2973 times
Has Liked: 542 times

Re: Game of Thrones on NOW TV

Post by TVC15 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:00 am

Lord Beamish wrote:You’re welcome to your opinion. I don’t really care if you like the things I like. You’ll get no complaint from me.
It’s not worth bickering about though is it ?
Mad men might be brilliant for all I know - I genuinely haven’t seen it so I wouldn’t judge it without seeing it.
You seem to be judging GoT without seeing it but of course you are perfectly entitled to have no interest in watching it....i didn’t before I watched the first episode and was surprised that I liked it as in truth i know dragons aren’t real (sorry to break it to you like this IT)

Post Reply