Fifa 19

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
WestMidsClaret
Been Liked: 534 times
Has Liked: 506 times

Fifa 19

Post by WestMidsClaret » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:15 pm

Anyone play it regularly? Mines completely broken. AI takes over constantly, the players are seriously slow, the passing has gone crap and none of the players stick to positions.

I'm not a very good player infact far from it but its completely changed in the last 2 weeks to what it was before.
Last edited by WestMidsClaret on Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bfccrazy
Been Liked: 2103 times
Has Liked: 416 times

Re: Fifa 19

Post by bfccrazy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:16 pm

WestMidsClaret wrote:Anyone play it regularly? Mines completely broken. AI takes over constantly, the players are seriously slow, the passing has gone crap and none of the players stick to positions.
You’ve done the Blackburn update on it.
These 2 users liked this post: Foulthrow Rick_Muller

WestMidsClaret

Post by WestMidsClaret » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:17 pm

bfccrazy wrote:You’ve done the Blackburn update on it.
Beat someone with a full bastards team the other day :D

Foulthrow
Been Liked: 699 times
Has Liked: 1518 times

Post by Foulthrow » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:19 pm

My lad is well in to it - and, back in the day (1990s) so was I. However, when I play on it with him it really doesn't spark my interest. He buys the game each year and I can't really tell the difference. It also seems very repetitive in terms of how you score and things like that.

theroyaldyche
Been Liked: 505 times
Has Liked: 245 times

Post by theroyaldyche » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:24 pm

Me

JTClaret
Been Liked: 181 times
Has Liked: 119 times

Post by JTClaret » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:29 pm

WestMidsClaret wrote:Beat someone with a full bastards team the other day :D
Bloody hell, I bet you sat forward on your chair and concentrated for that one hahah

gandhisflipflop
Been Liked: 2319 times
Has Liked: 1399 times

Post by gandhisflipflop » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:33 pm

I bought the latest PES in the spring sale PS4 a few weeks back for 12 quid. Prefer the gameplay and you can sign up to a website where they make classic teams from years gone by as well as adding all the latest kits and logos to get past the lack of authenticity. Can't wait to get stuck in over the Easter break. I'm the same with fifa. I really can't tell the difference year on year. I have fifa 18 and will buy 19 if the price comes down to something ridiculous like PES but won't go out of my way.

WestMidsClaret

Post by WestMidsClaret » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:36 pm

JTClaret wrote:Bloody hell, I bet you sat forward on your chair and concentrated for that one hahah
Haha I went 1 nil down too. Played my heart out :D
This user liked this post: JTClaret

WestMidsClaret

Post by WestMidsClaret » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:40 pm

gandhisflipflop wrote:I bought the latest PES in the spring sale PS4 a few weeks back for 12 quid. Prefer the gameplay and you can sign up to a website where they make classic teams from years gone by as well as adding all the latest kits and logos to get past the lack of authenticity. Can't wait to get stuck in over the Easter break. I'm the same with fifa. I really can't tell the difference year on year. I have fifa 18 and will buy 19 if the price comes down to something ridiculous like PES but won't go out of my way.
Aaron I play loads on xbox one s, Fut rivals and the weekend league, it's literally unplayable now. It's gone weird.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6902 times
Has Liked: 1471 times

Post by Rileybobs » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:45 pm

WestMidsClaret wrote:Anyone play it regularly? Mines completely broken. AI takes over constantly, the players are seriously slow, the passing has gone crap and none of the players stick to positions.

I'm not a very good player infact far from it but its completely changed in the last 2 weeks to what it was before.
I know exactly what you mean. I used to buy the game religiously until 3 or 4 years ago - I don't get the time to play anymore but in any case I decided to stop playing. The game used to run smoothly for a few weeks and would then all of a sudden become unplayable, even in offline mode when disconnected from the internet. I tried everything including wiping the PS4 and setting up new user profiles, this sometimes worked for a session or two but then the same issue occurred.

If you search online it is an issue that some experience but there wasn't an explanation last time I checked and it's quite hard to actually explain what's wrong with the game. It becomes really unresponsive and the players move like they have lead in their boots.

I persisted and bought the new release a few times in the hope that they would have ironed it out but obviously not.

WestMidsClaret

Post by WestMidsClaret » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:54 pm

Rileybobs wrote:I know exactly what you mean. I used to buy the game religiously until 3 or 4 years ago - I don't get the time to play anymore but in any case I decided to stop playing. The game used to run smoothly for a few weeks and would then all of a sudden become unplayable, even in offline mode when disconnected from the internet. I tried everything including wiping the PS4 and setting up new user profiles, this sometimes worked for a session or two but then the same issue occurred.

If you search online it is an issue that some experience but there wasn't an explanation last time I checked and it's quite hard to actually explain what's wrong with the game. It becomes really unresponsive and the players move like they have lead in their boots.

I persisted and bought the new release a few times in the hope that they would have ironed it out but obviously not.
There's loads of people complaining about it, even the pro's, but this has only happened in the last couple of weeks for me. One day it just felt so laggy. I know its changed. Remember fifa 15/16 when if you passed it forwards your strikers just stood there even though you were trying to get them to come back towards the ball, it's doing that now. Never did it before. I've tried to set instructions to counter it but still happens. The passing is a joke. Goes nowhere near the man and most of the time not even in the same direction. Defenders are running all over the place even when I've physically let go of the controller. Like I said it wasnt perfect and have read lots of people saying its unplayable. It wasnt for me but now it is. It's not my internet or set up because I know that's fine. EA have killed it somehow.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6902 times
Has Liked: 1471 times

Post by Rileybobs » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:58 pm

WestMidsClaret wrote:There's loads of people complaining about it, even the pro's, but this has only happened in the last couple of weeks for me. One day it just felt so laggy. I know its changed. Remember fifa 15/16 when if you passed it forwards your strikers just stood there even though you were trying to get them to come back towards the ball, it's doing that now. Never did it before. I've tried to set instructions to counter it but still happens. The passing is a joke. Goes nowhere near the man and most of the time not even in the same direction. Defenders are running all over the place even when I've physically let go of the controller. Like I said it wasnt perfect and have read lots of people saying its unplayable. It wasnt for me but now it is. It's not my internet or set up because I know that's fine. EA have killed it somehow.
It's a bug in the game. You will spend ages trying to get to the root of the problem but won't be able to find it. I'd seriously suggest you just stop playing it - or buy a new PS4/xbox.

WestMidsClaret

Post by WestMidsClaret » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:21 pm

Rileybobs wrote:It's a bug in the game. You will spend ages trying to get to the root of the problem but won't be able to find it. I'd seriously suggest you just stop playing it - or buy a new PS4/xbox.
Yes you're probably right.