REPORT: Party night at Stamford Bridge as we hit 40 points

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32372 times
Has Liked: 5270 times

REPORT: Party night at Stamford Bridge as we hit 40 points

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:31 pm

Chelsea v Burnley report

See link
http://www.uptheclarets.com/party-night ... -40-points" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These 4 users liked this post: BFCmaj LoveCurryPies Top Claret turfytopper

Tricky Trevor
Been Liked: 2460 times
Has Liked: 1990 times

Re: REPORT: Party night at Stamford Bridge as we hit 40 points

Post by Tricky Trevor » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:33 am

Excellent, as usual, CT. I’ve seen very little mention, on the board, of the Chris Wood opportunity. A simple touch, shoot would have had every chance of giving us a late lead but it was far too good an all around performance to be picky. They were all immense.

Well done on talksport.
This user liked this post: turfytopper

Cirrus_Minor
Been Liked: 1161 times
Has Liked: 1293 times

Post by Cirrus_Minor » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:18 am

Very good report.

MACCA
Been Liked: 4360 times

Post by MACCA » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:37 am

Tricky Trevor wrote:Excellent, as usual, CT. I’ve seen very little mention, on the board, of the Chris Wood opportunity. A simple touch, shoot would have had every chance of giving us a late lead but it was far too good an all around performance to be picky. They were all immense.

Well done on talksport.
That, a toe poke, or even a left foot swinger, but that would be being picky. He's been fantastic of late.

An excellent night.

frankinwales
Been Liked: 86 times
Has Liked: 649 times

Post by frankinwales » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:50 am

Cheers Tony.........

a brilliant performance by our amazing band of brothers. I think these big clubs seem to expect us to drop our trousers for them..

At least the diving David Luiz will be a bit happier this morning as Brighton failed last night in their attempt to gather a point through a dogged defensive display and a that big team came out with the points..........

Up the Clarets...

Corky
Been Liked: 535 times
Has Liked: 414 times

Post by Corky » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:01 am

All the nonsense that is now in the media about anti football, time wasting and insults being thrown is all about entitlement, nothing more. Just like the UK establishment, the top 6 richest teams believe they have a right to beat the poorer sides like Burnley. Well they haven't and we showed them why on Monday. Grit and determination. A group of players that put their bodies on the line. It was a fantastic performance and an enthralling and entertaining match. I was glad to be a part of the fantastic support in that corner of the Shed. By all accounts we came across loud and proud on the TV. Mind you my leg still hurts from all the standing.
These 4 users liked this post: JimmyRobbo Colburn_Claret turfytopper simonclaret

clansman
Been Liked: 322 times
Has Liked: 89 times

Post by clansman » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:15 am

I love the fact that the undisciplined staff at Chelsea got involved in childish behaviour and that the club allowed Louis’s comments to be publicised on their web site. All this talk of anti football from a club serving a FIFA transfer ban for breaking the rules on young players. !!!
They selectively cheat and can’t stand not winning!!
As tony says a club with low integrity.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:21 am

frankinwales wrote:At least the diving David Luiz will be a bit happier this morning as Brighton failed last night in their attempt to gather a point through a dogged defensive display and a that big team came out with the points..........

Up the Clarets...
Brighton have just done it twice in the last week. They got a 0-0 draw at Wolves and were close to getting similar last night. It was so close to being an outstanding performance from them last night too.

Stayingup
Been Liked: 921 times
Has Liked: 2751 times

Post by Stayingup » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:48 am

Yes a very distasteful club indeed and that in cludes many of their fans. Talk about sense of entitkement. Now Sarri says he was discriminated against. Haha. Typical Latin hysteria at not winning.

I have to laugh at the comments about Barnes when they had Costa in their ranks not long agao and he certainly put himsoef about. They're just nard @rsed cry babies. Hope Hazard, a truly gifted player, leaves them.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:05 am

Stayingup wrote:Yes a very distasteful club indeed and that in cludes many of their fans. Talk about sense of entitkement. Now Sarri says he was discriminated against. Haha. Typical Latin hysteria at not winning.

I have to laugh at the comments about Barnes when they had Costa in their ranks not long agao and he certainly put himsoef about. They're just nard @rsed cry babies. Hope Hazard, a truly gifted player, leaves them.
100% agree with that, always been the same there. I 100% agree with your Hazard comment too and I'm sure he will go.

Whatsupdoc
Been Liked: 51 times
Has Liked: 13 times

Post by Whatsupdoc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:28 pm

Dear David Luiz When we play Arsenal last game of the season would you like us to play our anti football game or go for an expansive open shootout against Aubameyang Lacazette et al?
This user liked this post: simonclaret

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:33 pm

ClaretTony wrote:100% agree with that, always been the same there. I 100% agree with your Hazard comment too and I'm sure he will go.
Hazard is likely to go,shame a transfer ban might be heading Chelsea's way,OH! dear they will have to play their academy prospects for a change,instead of loaning them out to half of the FL.

turfytopper
Been Liked: 409 times
Has Liked: 3421 times

Post by turfytopper » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:48 pm

ClaretTony wrote:Chelsea v Burnley report

See link
http://www.uptheclarets.com/party-night ... -40-points" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Great report Tony,

Am I able to hear your call to Talksport? Anyone know if this is possible?

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:14 pm

turfytopper wrote:Great report Tony,

Am I able to hear your call to Talksport? Anyone know if this is possible?
There’s a link on the CT on Talksport thread. I was on around 1:40 am.