Chelsea loanees

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Cleveleys_claret
Been Liked: 956 times
Has Liked: 583 times

Chelsea loanees

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Wed May 15, 2019 6:18 pm

With the new rules regards only 8 players being allowed to be loaned out by each club, could we see a few bargains being snapped up. I read Chelsea have 42 players out on loan and that is with their full 25 players registered. It was said that the loan players when recalled are on £7.5 million between them. Now 8 of them can go out on loan leaving a surplus of 34 players that will be unable to play football for the year as they will not be registered.

Will Chelsea have to give these players away rather than risk losing roughly 5m a week, 250m a year ? (i have deducted 2.5m from weekly figure as it stands to reason they will look at offloading the highest earners of these on loan first)

Dont know much of any of them as a lot seem to have been bought by Roman as favours for mates. He buys them then loans them to his mates clubs. (Bit of digging and I reckon fraud charges would be brought against the club)

The only one I can think of is the Centre Half who has spent about 6 years there (if not more) and is constantly loaned out. Been at Reading a fair bit but his name I cant think of (Kalas?), always seemed a decent player and reckon as back up would be a shrewd purchase

Chester Perry
Been Liked: 3154 times
Has Liked: 481 times

Re: Chelsea loanees

Post by Chester Perry » Wed May 15, 2019 6:23 pm

Cleveleys_claret wrote:With the new rules regards only 8 players being allowed to be loaned out by each club, could we see a few bargains being snapped up. I read Chelsea have 42 players out on loan and that is with their full 25 players registered. It was said that the loan players when recalled are on £7.5 million between them. Now 8 of them can go out on loan leaving a surplus of 34 players that will be unable to play football for the year as they will not be registered.

Will Chelsea have to give these players away rather than risk losing roughly 5m a week, 250m a year ? (i have deducted 2.5m from weekly figure as it stands to reason they will look at offloading the highest earners of these on loan first)

Dont know much of any of them as a lot seem to have been bought by Roman as favours for mates. He buys them then loans them to his mates clubs. (Bit of digging and I reckon fraud charges would be brought against the club)

The only one I can think of is the Centre Half who has spent about 6 years there (if not more) and is constantly loaned out. Been at Reading a fair bit but his name I cant think of (Kalas?), always seemed a decent player and reckon as back up would be a shrewd purchase
"New rules" these are a proposal and if voted for will begin in the 2020/21

aggi
Been Liked: 2117 times

Post by aggi » Wed May 15, 2019 6:35 pm

Cleveleys_claret wrote:With the new rules regards only 8 players being allowed to be loaned out by each club, could we see a few bargains being snapped up. I read Chelsea have 42 players out on loan and that is with their full 25 players registered. It was said that the loan players when recalled are on £7.5 million between them. Now 8 of them can go out on loan leaving a surplus of 34 players that will be unable to play football for the year as they will not be registered.

This isn't really the case. These loanees are part of Chelsea's business plan. Pick them up relatively cheaply, loan them out (including charging loan fees) and hopefully their reputation will be boosted enough to sell them at a profit. Look at Lukaku, they made about £15m of profit on him, same with Ake.

Foulthrow
Been Liked: 699 times
Has Liked: 1518 times

Post by Foulthrow » Wed May 15, 2019 7:44 pm

Chester Perry wrote:"New rules" these are a proposal and if voted for will begin in the 2020/21
Sounds like something sensible that would help smaller clubs. Not going to happen then.

As for Chelsea having 40 odd players on loan. Madness. Pure madness.

South West Claret.
Been Liked: 766 times
Has Liked: 499 times

Post by South West Claret. » Wed May 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Was thinking the same thing myself with the provision that we don’t get someone like that long streak of P Chaloah (spelling) like we did last time.

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3800 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Wed May 15, 2019 9:51 pm

Chelsea have one of the best youth development programmes in world football, Atsu, Chalobah, Van-Aanholt, Bertrand Traore, Bamford, Ryan Bertrand, Sam Hutchinson, Josh McEachran, Jeffrey Bruma, Ake, Solanke, Loftus Cheek, Christensen, Abraham.

Then the youngsters they buy like Courtois, De Bruyne, Lukaku and Matic which they make huge profit on.

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32417 times
Has Liked: 5273 times

Post by ClaretTony » Thu May 16, 2019 9:06 am

KRBFC wrote:Chelsea have one of the best youth development programmes in world football, Atsu, Chalobah, Van-Aanholt, Bertrand Traore, Bamford, Ryan Bertrand, Sam Hutchinson, Josh McEachran, Jeffrey Bruma, Ake, Solanke, Loftus Cheek, Christensen, Abraham.

Then the youngsters they buy like Courtois, De Bruyne, Lukaku and Matic which they make huge profit on.
Bamford? - he was signed from Nottingham Forest

bumba
Been Liked: 681 times
Has Liked: 199 times

Post by bumba » Thu May 16, 2019 10:45 am

KRBFC wrote:Chelsea have one of the best youth development programmes in world football, Atsu, Chalobah, Van-Aanholt, Bertrand Traore, Bamford, Ryan Bertrand, Sam Hutchinson, Josh McEachran, Jeffrey Bruma, Ake, Solanke, Loftus Cheek, Christensen, Abraham.

Atsu, Van-Aanholt, Traore, Christensen, Bamford, Bruma and Ake were all signed

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3800 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Thu May 16, 2019 6:46 pm

bumba wrote:Atsu, Van-Aanholt, Traore, Christensen, Bamford, Bruma and Ake were all signed
Ake was signed to the Chelsea youth team, developed there and sold for big money. The same as Dwight Mcneil, we signed him but still played a major role in his development and I'd say he was a product of our youth programme.