Tommy Robinson Tuesday

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
# 1
DomBFC1882
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Been Liked: 81 times
Has Liked: 745 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby DomBFC1882 » Tue May 21, 2019 8:51 pm

Bloody predictive text grrr

# 2
randomclaret2
Posts: 3147
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:04 pm
Been Liked: 1508 times
Has Liked: 2056 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby randomclaret2 » Tue May 21, 2019 8:51 pm

Ah...the sacrosanct 'manifesto' ..the documents Labour and Conservatives produced at the last election promising to honour the Referendum result and which have been proven to be entirely worthless. Comparing manifestos...does anyone capable of rational thought still do that ?
This user liked this post: DomBFC1882

# 3
Quickenthetempo
Posts: 8358
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:35 am
Been Liked: 1841 times
Has Liked: 1057 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Quickenthetempo » Tue May 21, 2019 8:56 pm

Greenmile wrote:See Falcon’s post 138 on this very thread.

Falcon has quoted some jokes against Muslims. I'm not sure if it's illegal. Comedians seem to get away with what they want.

But he must of done something far worse for half the country to class him as racist. .

# 4
Greenmile
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Been Liked: 640 times
Has Liked: 2125 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Greenmile » Tue May 21, 2019 9:00 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:Falcon has quoted some jokes against Muslims. I'm not sure if it's illegal. Comedians seem to get away with what they want.

But he must of done something far worse for half the country to class him as racist. .


They are racist jokes, which he posted on Twitter. If you tell those jokes in a group of your close mates who understand your intentions there’s a possibility you’re not racist. If you post them on the internet for all to see, you’re a racist.

Edit - I’m not sure the second and fifth examples are even supposed to be jokes. Here they are again for anyone who can’t be bothered going back to page 3.

'If someone has a hooknose I point it out, a lot of Muslims happen to #incest'

'To my Muslim followers, 50 per cent of you marry your cousins. Give us a RT if you're one of those who ended up f*cking their cousin #inbred'

(Now comes the part where you tell me that Muslims aren’t a race)
Last edited by Greenmile on Tue May 21, 2019 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

# 5
nil_desperandum
Posts: 5209
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:06 pm
Been Liked: 1249 times
Has Liked: 2270 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby nil_desperandum » Tue May 21, 2019 9:01 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:Falcon has quoted some jokes against Muslims. I'm not sure if it's illegal. Comedians seem to get away with what they want.

But he must of done something far worse for half the country to class him as racist. .

I very much doubt you'll find any comedians telling racist jokes in 2019. That all but disappeared with the end of Bernard Manning's era.

# 6
1Simpleton
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:01 pm
Been Liked: 19 times
Has Liked: 11 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby 1Simpleton » Tue May 21, 2019 9:03 pm

nil_desperandum wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't really understand this post or its purpose?
If you want to read the Green Party manifesto then why not google it and download it?
You can then compare it to the other manifestos, except of course, the Brexit Party and our Tommy, who don't have one :roll:

Apologies it was meant as said light humour. Seen the pictures on social media as I wasnt going myself. Was it just me that knew it would descend into violence?
I dont agree with his view because the colour of the skin doesn't matter in my opinion. Plenty of good and bad in a multi culture society. Politics is just spinning beliefs, again only my opinion. I will keep my gob shut and stick to other threads

# 7
nil_desperandum
Posts: 5209
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:06 pm
Been Liked: 1249 times
Has Liked: 2270 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby nil_desperandum » Tue May 21, 2019 9:06 pm

Greenmile wrote:They are racist jokes, which he posted on Twitter. If you tell those jokes in a group of your close mates who understand your intentions there’s a possibility you’re not racist. If you post them on the internet for all to see, you’re a racist.

(Now comes the part where you tell me that Muslims aren’t a race)

But not all the jokes were anti-Islamic. One of them was specifically about another race / nationality, so that "excuse" won't wash.
This user liked this post: DomBFC1882

# 8
Quickenthetempo
Posts: 8358
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:35 am
Been Liked: 1841 times
Has Liked: 1057 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Quickenthetempo » Tue May 21, 2019 9:11 pm

Greenmile wrote:They are racist jokes, which he posted on Twitter. If you tell those jokes in a group of your close mates who understand your intentions there’s a possibility you’re not racist. If you post them on the internet for all to see, you’re a racist.

Edit - I’m not sure the second and fifth examples are even supposed to be jokes. Here they are again for anyone who can’t be bothered going back to page 3.

'If someone has a hooknose I point it out, a lot of Muslims happen to #incest'

'To my Muslim followers, 50 per cent of you marry your cousins. Give us a RT if you're one of those who ended up f*cking their cousin #inbred'

(Now comes the part where you tell me that Muslims aren’t a race)

Not at all. I've just never heard of a comedian get done or person telling jokes getting done for it.

Did he get done for these quotes/jokes?

# 9
Quickenthetempo
Posts: 8358
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:35 am
Been Liked: 1841 times
Has Liked: 1057 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Quickenthetempo » Tue May 21, 2019 9:12 pm

nil_desperandum wrote:I very much doubt you'll find any comedians telling racist jokes in 2019. That all but disappeared with the end of Bernard Manning's era.

Maybe so

# 10
DomBFC1882
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Been Liked: 81 times
Has Liked: 745 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby DomBFC1882 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:12 pm

And just for the record Tommy has never been tried for any racist crimes

# 11
Steve-Harpers-perm
Posts: 2828
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:52 am
Been Liked: 911 times
Has Liked: 343 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Steve-Harpers-perm » Tue May 21, 2019 9:16 pm

Have you remembered what his other policies are yet?

# 12
Greenmile
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Been Liked: 640 times
Has Liked: 2125 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Greenmile » Tue May 21, 2019 9:16 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:Not at all. I've just never heard of a comedian get done or person telling jokes getting done for it.

Did he get done for these quotes/jokes?


Nobody’s saying he should be locked up for being a racist (maybe for inciting racial hatred, but that’s a different argument).

I’ll remind you that the original post of yours I replied to was this...

Quickenthetempo wrote:I keep getting told Tommy is racist, but nobody ever explains why...


I (or rather Falcon) have explained to you why he’s a racist. We don’t lock folk up for their beliefs or opinions in this country though, no matter how abhorrent they may be.

# 13
Greenmile
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Been Liked: 640 times
Has Liked: 2125 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Greenmile » Tue May 21, 2019 9:18 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:And just for the record Tommy has never been tried for any racist crimes


Correct. Just fraud and kicking a copper in the head for trying to prevent him from beating up his girlfriend. Oh, and contempt of court of course.

Have I missed any?

Edit - looks like I did miss a couple

https://www.the-round.co.uk/charges-on- ... rap-sheet/
This user liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex

# 14
DomBFC1882
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Been Liked: 81 times
Has Liked: 745 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby DomBFC1882 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:27 pm

Wheres the racist crime though as all the left seem to call him racist? I'm yet to see it

# 15
Devils_Advocate
Posts: 3996
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:43 pm
Been Liked: 1360 times
Has Liked: 242 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Devils_Advocate » Tue May 21, 2019 9:31 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:Wheres the racist crime though as all the left seem to call him racist? I'm yet to see it

Can we just clear up the obvious point that you can be racist without committing a racist crime

# 16
Bordeauxclaret
Posts: 5522
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:36 pm
Been Liked: 1739 times
Has Liked: 897 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Bordeauxclaret » Tue May 21, 2019 9:32 pm

Any news on what policies are attracting his fans to vote for him?

# 17
Greenmile
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Been Liked: 640 times
Has Liked: 2125 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Greenmile » Tue May 21, 2019 9:32 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:Wheres the racist crime though as all the left seem to call him racist? I'm yet to see it


Racism isn’t a crime. For evidence he’s a racist, see post 138.

# 18
Steve-Harpers-perm
Posts: 2828
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:52 am
Been Liked: 911 times
Has Liked: 343 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Steve-Harpers-perm » Tue May 21, 2019 9:34 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:Wheres the racist crime though as all the left seem to call him racist? I'm yet to see it


Bit like his other policies.

# 19
ClaretAndJew
Posts: 5988
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:08 am
Been Liked: 2020 times
Has Liked: 445 times
Location: Earth

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby ClaretAndJew » Tue May 21, 2019 9:35 pm

Just got back. What a great atmosphere. He spoke with sincerity and integrity and he's got my vote on Thursday.
These 2 users liked this post: DomBFC1882 theroyaldyche

# 20
DomBFC1882
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Been Liked: 81 times
Has Liked: 745 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby DomBFC1882 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:36 pm

Jokes arent evidence. Also have you never made a joke against a group of people before? Maybe you're racist? And yes it is possible but let's be fair its Tommy were talking about, if hes been racist then all the leftie loons would chuck it in his face all the time but surprisingly when they get confronted they can provide zero evidence of this. Hmmm

# 21
tim_noone
Posts: 10892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:12 pm
Been Liked: 2744 times
Has Liked: 9992 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby tim_noone » Tue May 21, 2019 9:45 pm

Greenmile wrote:Nobody’s saying he should be locked up for being a racist (maybe for inciting racial hatred, but that’s a different argument).

I’ll remind you that the original post of yours I replied to was this...



I (or rather Falcon) have explained to you why he’s a racist. We don’t lock folk up for their beliefs or opinions in this country though, no matter how abhorrent they may be.
Just have em sent to America.

# 22
Greenmile
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Been Liked: 640 times
Has Liked: 2125 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Greenmile » Tue May 21, 2019 9:45 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:Jokes arent evidence. Also have you never made a joke against a group of people before? Maybe you're racist? And yes it is possible but let's be fair its Tommy were talking about, if hes been racist then all the leftie loons would chuck it in his face all the time but surprisingly when they get confronted they can provide zero evidence of this. Hmmm


I don’t post racist jokes on social media. Only racists do that.

Also two of the quotes aren’t jokes by any stretch of the imagination. They are just false assertions that most Muslims are inbred. If you can read stuff like that and not think the bloke who posted them is a racist then there’s no hope for you.

# 23
Greenmile
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Been Liked: 640 times
Has Liked: 2125 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Greenmile » Tue May 21, 2019 9:46 pm

tim_noone wrote:Just have em sent to America.


What are you referring to here?

# 24
DomBFC1882
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Been Liked: 81 times
Has Liked: 745 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby DomBFC1882 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:47 pm

Jesus there must be a lot of racist people out there then yet Tommy strangely has black, jew and Sikh friends and many more. Funny kind of racist that tommy

# 25
cloughyclaret
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:04 pm
Been Liked: 103 times
Has Liked: 434 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby cloughyclaret » Tue May 21, 2019 9:51 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:Just got back. What a great atmosphere. He spoke with sincerity and integrity and he's got my vote on Thursday.

What did he say that provoked that C&J? Because I heard every word and it was basically vote for me, a bit of banter with the lads across the road ( 7 stone wet through), a bit of a soldiers and old ladies have never voted before and now they dooo. A touch of Im brave doing this, I am.
Oh and a final happy birthday sing song for Spencer.

# 26
Erasmus
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 1:46 pm
Been Liked: 339 times
Has Liked: 26 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Erasmus » Tue May 21, 2019 9:52 pm

If he did say those things then that is pretty clear evidence of racist tendencies. It should surely be enough to put right-minded people off him. How could you say you support someone who says those things without being tainted yourself?

# 27
Greenmile
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Been Liked: 640 times
Has Liked: 2125 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Greenmile » Tue May 21, 2019 9:52 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:Jesus there must be a lot of racist people out there then yet Tommy strangely has black, jew and Sikh friends and many more. Funny kind of racist that tommy


Really? You’re going with “he can’t be racist because he has black friends”?

Despite all the racist things he’s said (a selection of which have been pointed out to you)?

I give up.

# 28
theroyaldyche
Posts: 2553
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:26 pm
Been Liked: 477 times
Has Liked: 231 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby theroyaldyche » Tue May 21, 2019 9:54 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:Just got back. What a great atmosphere. He spoke with sincerity and integrity and he's got my vote on Thursday.


The mans going to get more votes than people think. A lot more

Might shut a few of these up on here
These 2 users liked this post: DomBFC1882 Local cricketer

# 29
DomBFC1882
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Been Liked: 81 times
Has Liked: 745 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby DomBFC1882 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:55 pm

He criticises an ideology that is not racist. By all means give up coz your argument doesn't stand up. If Jews are a race he doesn't hate them. If Sikhs are a race he doesn't hate them. If black people are a race he doesn't hate them. He criticises the fundamentals of Islam and rightly so. Nothing racist there

# 30
DomBFC1882
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Been Liked: 81 times
Has Liked: 745 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby DomBFC1882 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:56 pm

theroyaldyche wrote:The mans going to get more votes than people think. A lot more

Might shut a few of these up on here


We can only hope but I very much doubt it

# 31
Rileybobs
Posts: 5841
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:37 pm
Been Liked: 2494 times
Has Liked: 583 times
Location: Leeds

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Rileybobs » Tue May 21, 2019 9:57 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:Wheres the racist crime though as all the left seem to call him racist? I'm yet to see it


See, this is the problem with some people. As others have pointed out, being racist isn’t a crime, obviously. You have been shown examples of ‘Tommy’s’ racism and you keep claiming that you haven’t seen any evidence of his racism. You’re refusing to digest what is being presented to you. You’ve made your mind up and it’s not going to be changed. You’re a lost cause, and it’s people like you who ‘Tommy’ preys on.
These 5 users liked this post: Greenmile Bordeauxclaret CombatClaret longsidepies Falcon

# 32
Greenmile
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Been Liked: 640 times
Has Liked: 2125 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Greenmile » Tue May 21, 2019 9:58 pm

theroyaldyche wrote:The mans going to get more votes than people think. A lot more

Might shut a few of these up on here


I’m sure he will get quite a few votes. There seem to be a lot of racists and racist-sympathisers about, nowadays.

If you think that will make people like me stop calling out his despicable words and behaviour, though, then you’ll be disappointed.
This user liked this post: CFS

# 33
Rileybobs
Posts: 5841
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:37 pm
Been Liked: 2494 times
Has Liked: 583 times
Location: Leeds

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Rileybobs » Tue May 21, 2019 9:58 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:He criticises an ideology that is not racist. By all means give up coz your argument doesn't stand up. If Jews are a race he doesn't hate them. If Sikhs are a race he doesn't hate them. If black people are a race he doesn't hate them. He criticises the fundamentals of Islam and rightly so. Nothing racist there


You don’t have to hate all races to be a racist. It’s hard to believe that you’re actually being serious.
This user liked this post: cloughyclaret

# 34
Steve-Harpers-perm
Posts: 2828
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:52 am
Been Liked: 911 times
Has Liked: 343 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Steve-Harpers-perm » Tue May 21, 2019 9:59 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:He criticises an ideology that is not racist. By all means give up coz your argument doesn't stand up. If Jews are a race he doesn't hate them. If Sikhs are a race he doesn't hate them. If black people are a race he doesn't hate them. He criticises the fundamentals of Islam and rightly so. Nothing racist there


To clarify to be a proper full on racist you have to hate all other races?

# 35
DomBFC1882
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Been Liked: 81 times
Has Liked: 745 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby DomBFC1882 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:01 pm

You're talking drivel. He has never said he hates muslims that would be being racist. Instead he criticises the book they worship its completely different unless you can be racist against paper

# 36
Greenmile
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Been Liked: 640 times
Has Liked: 2125 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Greenmile » Tue May 21, 2019 10:02 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:He criticises an ideology that is not racist. By all means give up coz your argument doesn't stand up. If Jews are a race he doesn't hate them. If Sikhs are a race he doesn't hate them. If black people are a race he doesn't hate them. He criticises the fundamentals of Islam and rightly so. Nothing racist there


Explain to me which bits of the following are “criticising the fundamentals of Islam”

‘I just saw someone planting a time bomb, or as the Muslim woman involved called it, 'having a baby'.'

'If someone has a hooknose I point it out, a lot of Muslims happen to #incest'

'What do you call a Pakistani who doesn't smell #Asif'

'I went to the library and asked if they had any books on murder, rape & genocide and the librarian gave me the Koran'

'To my Muslim followers, 50 per cent of you marry your cousins. Give us a RT if you're one of those who ended up f*cking their cousin #inbred'


None of that is genuine criticism. Some of it can’t even be passed off as a “joke”. All of it is racist, irrespective of how many black friends he has.

Edit - maybe the line about the Koran could be claimed as criticising the religion and not the followers. The “joke” works just as well if you replace “the Koran” with “the bible”, though.
Last edited by Greenmile on Tue May 21, 2019 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These 2 users liked this post: AndrewJB Falcon

# 37
theroyaldyche
Posts: 2553
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:26 pm
Been Liked: 477 times
Has Liked: 231 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby theroyaldyche » Tue May 21, 2019 10:02 pm

Im not racist. I do agree with a lot that he says

I dont agree with the car window goin thru either after it tho. That was uncalled for

# 38
DomBFC1882
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Been Liked: 81 times
Has Liked: 745 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby DomBFC1882 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:03 pm

Rileybobs wrote:You don’t have to hate all races to be a racist. It’s hard to believe that you’re actually being serious.


No doubt you'll be going out to support the Hamas loving Corbyn the clown. It would explain a lot

# 39
Greenmile
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Been Liked: 640 times
Has Liked: 2125 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Greenmile » Tue May 21, 2019 10:07 pm

theroyaldyche wrote:Im not racist. I do agree with a lot that he says.


The bits about Pakistanis smelling, or the bits about Muslims being inbred?

Because if it’s those bits, I have news for you. You are a racist.
This user liked this post: CFS

# 40
Rileybobs
Posts: 5841
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:37 pm
Been Liked: 2494 times
Has Liked: 583 times
Location: Leeds

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Rileybobs » Tue May 21, 2019 10:10 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:No doubt you'll be going out to support the Hamas loving Corbyn the clown. It would explain a lot


Another problem that people like you have, you don’t think there are any shades of grey between supporting a racist like ‘Tommy’ and a socialist like Corbyn. Life must be so simple in your black and white world. Funny that you’ve sided with the racist over the socialist though.

# 41
Greenmile
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Been Liked: 640 times
Has Liked: 2125 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Greenmile » Tue May 21, 2019 10:10 pm

Rileybobs wrote:You don’t have to hate all races to be a racist. It’s hard to believe that you’re actually being serious.


In fact, it could be argued that the man who hates all races equally is the least racist of all.

# 42
Rileybobs
Posts: 5841
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:37 pm
Been Liked: 2494 times
Has Liked: 583 times
Location: Leeds

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Rileybobs » Tue May 21, 2019 10:13 pm

Greenmile wrote:In fact, it could be argued that the man who hates all races equally is the least racist of all.


Careful, you’re going to blow his mind.
This user liked this post: longsidepies

# 43
tim_noone
Posts: 10892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:12 pm
Been Liked: 2744 times
Has Liked: 9992 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby tim_noone » Tue May 21, 2019 10:16 pm

Greenmile wrote:The bits about Pakistanis smelling, or the bits about Muslims being inbred?

Because if it’s those bits, I have news for you. You are a racist.

Aren't they down the road referred to as "inbred"? On this Board..

# 44
Greenmile
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Been Liked: 640 times
Has Liked: 2125 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Greenmile » Tue May 21, 2019 10:26 pm

tim_noone wrote:Aren't they down the road referred to as "inbred"? On this Board..


They are. What’s your point?

It’s not exactly a term of endearment.

Also, who did we have sent to America for their opinions or beliefs? I’m genuinely interested.

# 45
tim_noone
Posts: 10892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:12 pm
Been Liked: 2744 times
Has Liked: 9992 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby tim_noone » Tue May 21, 2019 10:45 pm

You related the Word "inbred" as racist. Abu hamza was spreading his opinions and beliefs for over ten years or so .....then surprise surprise it was decided he might be a terrorist transported to America convicted of terrorism and Jailed for his Natural...ok

# 46
Juxtaposition
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 2:33 pm
Been Liked: 19 times
Has Liked: 6 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Juxtaposition » Tue May 21, 2019 10:54 pm

pushpinpussy wrote: no racist or threatening behaviour will be tolerated


Sure it will.

# 47
Greenmile
Posts: 2090
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:50 pm
Been Liked: 640 times
Has Liked: 2125 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Greenmile » Tue May 21, 2019 10:57 pm

tim_noone wrote:You related the Word "inbred" as racist. Abu hamza was spreading his opinions and beliefs for over ten years or so .....then surprise surprise it was decided he might be a terrorist transported to America convicted of terrorism and Jailed for his Natural...ok


I really didn’t.

We also call them down the road horse-botherers. If someone said all Muslims interfere with horses, they’d be racist.

Thanks for the explanation re Abu Hamza. I suspect it was his actions rather than his opinions which led to that happening. Out of interest, did you agree with the decision to deport him?

# 48
arise_sir_charge
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:36 am
Been Liked: 322 times
Has Liked: 4 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby arise_sir_charge » Tue May 21, 2019 11:05 pm

Just out of interest, as a neutral in this debate, is there any verified evidence that Tommy Robinson tweeted those things referred to in post 138?

I’m genuinely interested to see the evidence he did as I would have expected him to have been questioned by the police etc.

People have got in serious trouble on twitter saying far less so it would seem odd that if he did tweet those things that no action was taken?

# 49
tim_noone
Posts: 10892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:12 pm
Been Liked: 2744 times
Has Liked: 9992 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby tim_noone » Tue May 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Greenmile wrote:I really didn’t.

We also call them down the road horse-botherers. If someone said all Muslims interfere with horses, they’d be racist.

Thanks for the explanation re Abu Hamza. I suspect it was his actions rather than his opinions which led to that happening. Out of interest, did you agree with the decision to deport him?

Post 289 says you did....on the Subject of Hamza it took a Long time for them decide he was a terrorist.My gut on Deporting him IMO was wrong along with the Lad with Aspergers not sure if it's happened...or the parents accused of helping their Son with cash etc.who had joined IS in Syria.Assange will be next.

# 50
Damo
Posts: 3195
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:04 pm
Been Liked: 1195 times
Has Liked: 1892 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Postby Damo » Tue May 21, 2019 11:32 pm

tim_noone wrote:Aren't they down the road referred to as "inbred"? On this Board..

The word inbred isn't racist.
For example, if someone says "all muslims/Pakistanis are inbred" it's the "all muslims/Pakistanis" bit that makes it racist.
You could argue that it's also racist to claim that everyone in Blackburn is inbred. But as there has not been a genuine history of treating people from Blackburn as a lesser part of society, then you would have a hard time being taken seriously
This user liked this post: Greenmile


Return to “The Bee Hole End”