Tommy Robinson Tuesday

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Post by ClaretAndJew » Thu May 23, 2019 9:42 am

How are you fitting 7 people in an Astra?

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu May 23, 2019 9:43 am

2 Bee Holed wrote:I'm not biting and I won't.
But if you don't understand why people are going to vote for the Brexit Party today, and in huge numbers,
then I'm afraid you need to put a little more thought into it.

Otherwise come Sunday, you are going to be very confused and possibly alarmed!
No, I understand it if they are frustrated by Brexit, but a vote for Brexit is just as likely to get things done if its Lab or Cons. Thats the bit I don't get.

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2173 times
Has Liked: 3108 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Thu May 23, 2019 10:40 am

ClaretAndJew wrote:How are you fitting 7 people in an Astra?
Well, Snow White will be driving as the other lads can't reach the pedals......

(Sleepy didnt hear his alarm, hence 7)
This user liked this post: ClaretAndJew

Healeywoodclaret
Been Liked: 259 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Post by Healeywoodclaret » Thu May 23, 2019 6:06 pm

martin_p wrote:Who's brushing them under the carpet? They've all received significant media coverage after the trial.
Seriously Smudge I don't know why you bother with the likes of Martin P and T Rex. Both are about ten, think they have a clue about Politics and are not interested in football. They just use this forum to sprout their bollicks. Wonder where they were Tuesday? Plenty of support for Tommy Robinson n Burnley. Lefties just a very subdued handful.

Healeywoodclaret
Been Liked: 259 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Post by Healeywoodclaret » Thu May 23, 2019 6:10 pm

SmudgetheClaret wrote:Yes how could the Burnley pond life show there distaste at young girls being groomed raped and pimped out its outrageous
they should keep quiet about it and it might just all go away ! oh and expecting their winning vote to leave the EU be implemented is simply not on.
Forget it Smudge Man liaising with Juveniles coming from the far Left!

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Thu May 23, 2019 6:14 pm

Plenty of support? There was about 300 people there. Out of a town of 80+ thousand.
These 4 users liked this post: ZizkovClaret Steve-Harpers-perm CFS Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1884 times
Has Liked: 841 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Thu May 23, 2019 6:43 pm

Healeywoodclaret wrote:Seriously Smudge I don't know why you bother with the likes of Martin P and T Rex. Both are about ten, think they have a clue about Politics and are not interested in football. They just use this forum to sprout their bollicks. Wonder where they were Tuesday? Plenty of support for Tommy Robinson n Burnley. Lefties just a very subdued handful.
Fair skill you’ve got being able to determine posters ages from an Internet forum!?

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1827 times
Has Liked: 3964 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Thu May 23, 2019 6:44 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:Plenty of support? There was about 300 people there. Out of a town of 80+ thousand.
And many of those were his core coterie who follow him everywhere. In fairness the guy in the horse and cart dropped most of his tools and came to support him.
(Except the sledgehammer of course, which you need for events like this - (apparently)).

theroyaldyche
Been Liked: 505 times
Has Liked: 245 times

Post by theroyaldyche » Thu May 23, 2019 7:45 pm

Hope tommys done the business today

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3340 times
Has Liked: 1959 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Thu May 23, 2019 7:51 pm

You’d never be able to tell.

pushpinpussy
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 134 times

Post by pushpinpussy » Thu May 23, 2019 8:47 pm

the lefties will be panicking tonight
This user liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex

tarkys_ears
Been Liked: 1029 times
Has Liked: 1521 times

Post by tarkys_ears » Thu May 23, 2019 8:47 pm

This boards f_cking sh1t now!

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3803 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Thu May 23, 2019 9:31 pm

Imagine arguing toss about politics, what a steaming pile of horse sh**e, it's mass manipulation with false promises to receive votes and this thread shows we live in a world of gullible sheep.

Left v right? hahahahaha why can't people form their own opinions? I disagree/agree with parts from both sides, which side am I part of? It's hilarious seeing left/right wingers getting defensive about fantasy claims made. Wake up people
This user liked this post: AndrewJB

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Thu May 23, 2019 9:33 pm

YOU RIGHT LEFT WINGERS :lol:
This user liked this post: CFS

Juxtaposition
Been Liked: 19 times
Has Liked: 6 times

Post by Juxtaposition » Thu May 23, 2019 9:36 pm

pushpinpussy wrote:the lefties will be panicking tonight
Why? If we're leaving the EU then electing these clowns doesn't matter much. The only way it would matter is if we're not gonna be leaving the EU. And didn't Farage say something about becoming a terrorist if that happens? Something about getting a firearm and heading to the front lines, i believe.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Thu May 23, 2019 9:37 pm

Juxtaposition wrote:Why? If we're leaving the EU then electing these clowns doesn't matter much. The only way it would matter is if we're not gonna be leaving the EU. And didn't Farage say something about becoming a terrorist if that happens? Something about getting a firearm and heading to the front lines, i believe.
you are a right winger
This user liked this post: CFS

theroyaldyche
Been Liked: 505 times
Has Liked: 245 times

Post by theroyaldyche » Thu May 23, 2019 9:39 pm

Oh tommy tommy

CFS
Been Liked: 231 times
Has Liked: 113 times

Post by CFS » Thu May 23, 2019 9:40 pm

Running down the wing for me

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Thu May 23, 2019 9:48 pm

Grown men throwing online insults at the opposition side, like we're fighting an online war against each other.

Red team v Blue team, both leaders lie through their teeth but you must agree with everything your leader says and act dumb when the opposition leader speaks regardless of your own personal opinion. BAAAAA BAAAAAA

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1507 times
Has Liked: 580 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Thu May 23, 2019 10:02 pm

Alright, calm down David Icke.
These 3 users liked this post: ZizkovClaret evensteadiereddie Greenmile

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10248 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Fri May 24, 2019 7:53 am

Not taken him long, has it ?

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5080 times
Has Liked: 6883 times

Post by bfcjg » Mon May 27, 2019 10:08 pm

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/tommy-robinso ... 14766.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Demanding a fresh vote, strange then why he doesn't back a second EU referendum.
These 2 users liked this post: AndrewJB Claret-On-A-T-Rex

yTib
Been Liked: 711 times
Has Liked: 667 times

Post by yTib » Mon May 27, 2019 10:11 pm

tommy robinson is a peabrained fool and anyone buying his hatred is equally as stupid.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Tue May 28, 2019 12:05 am

In the long run it's good that TR/SYL stood,as his pitiful performance finally dispels the myth that he has a huge groundswell of support.

2 Bee Holed
Been Liked: 548 times
Has Liked: 31 times

Post by 2 Bee Holed » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:37 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:No, I understand it if they are frustrated by Brexit, but a vote for Brexit is just as likely to get things done if its Lab or Cons. Thats the bit I don't get.
Lancaster are you suggesting that Brexit supporters should have voted for either Lab or Con?
Do you think that either of these parties have done a good job on Brexit over the past 3 years?

I think Brexiteers are a touch disappointed with these parties.

Just a quote from the Government's own pamphlet distributed at a cost of £9.3m to each household before the referendum.

A once in a generation decision

The referendum on Thursday, 23 June is your chance to decide if we should remain in or leave the European Union.

The government believes it is in the best interests of the UK to remain in the EU.

This is the way to protect jobs, provide security, and strengthen the UK’s economy for every family in this country – a clear path into the future, in contrast to the uncertainty of leaving.

This is your decision. The government will implement what you decide.

I have highlted the relevant points in bold , just so you know why Leave voters are frustrated.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:51 am

2 Bee Holed wrote:Lancaster are you suggesting that Brexit supporters should have voted for either Lab or Con?
Do you think that either of these parties have done a good job on Brexit over the past 3 years?

Just a quote from the Government's own pamphlet distributed at a cost of £9.3m to each household before the referendum.

The referendum on Thursday, 23 June is your chance to decide if we should remain in or leave the European Union.

The government believes it is in the best interests of the UK to remain in the EU.

This is the way to protect jobs, provide security, and strengthen the UK’s economy for every family in this country – a clear path into the future, in contrast to the uncertainty of leaving.

I have highlted the relevant points in bold , just so you know why Leave voters are frustrated.

And the reason the rest of us are frustrated is because we think it's pretty clear that Leave received more votes than they would have received on the basis that it was promised that Leaving would be easy because we could easily get a favourable deal. But now pieces of **** are trying to claim that it was always a Remain versus No Deal Leave referendum. If the referendum was exactly that, Remain versus Leave with no deal, then it's pretty ******* obvious that Leave wouldn't have won. And this is why leavers are so scared of a second referendum where the Remain vote isn't split by the expectation of a deal being reached.
These 2 users liked this post: joey13 Lancasterclaret

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:13 pm

2 Bee Holed wrote:Lancaster are you suggesting that Brexit supporters should have voted for either Lab or Con?

Only one party has been in power since the referendum, and it didn’t begin to speak with other parties until it was too late. The Tories allowed 95% of all the time since the referendum to elapse before they tried talking about the issue with politicians outside their own bubble. The blame sits squarely with the Tories.

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2011 times
Has Liked: 2910 times

Post by elwaclaret » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:42 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:And the reason the rest of us are frustrated is because we think it's pretty clear that Leave received more votes than they would have received on the basis that it was promised that Leaving would be easy because we could easily get a favourable deal. But now pieces of **** are trying to claim that it was always a Remain versus No Deal Leave referendum. If the referendum was exactly that, Remain versus Leave with no deal, then it's pretty ******* obvious that Leave wouldn't have won. And this is why leavers are so scared of a second referendum where the Remain vote isn't split by the expectation of a deal being reached.
Clearly May was a disaster for Brexit. Who’d have guessed a remainder in charge of negotiations. “The deal” should have involved tough negotiation. Anyone believing a new deal is out of the question before October obviously hasn’t been involved in much negotiation. A strong leader making it plain that No Deal IS an option is the only way to enter negotiations to get the best agreement for Britain rather than rolling over for a tummy tickle.

As for Tommy Robinson, I don’t understand how anyone who has changed his name to hide his past convictions for several crimes is allowed anywhere near official politics. But then we live in a world where bulling seems to be replacing democracy
This user liked this post: Damo

aggi
Been Liked: 2119 times

Post by aggi » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:00 pm

elwaclaret wrote:Clearly May was a disaster for Brexit. Who’d have guessed a remainder in charge of negotiations. “The deal” should have involved tough negotiation. Anyone believing a new deal is out of the question before October obviously hasn’t been involved in much negotiation. A strong leader making it plain that No Deal IS an option is the only way to enter negotiations to get the best agreement for Britain rather than rolling over for a tummy tickle.

As for Tommy Robinson, I don’t understand how anyone who has changed his name to hide his past convictions for several crimes is allowed anywhere near official politics. But then we live in a world where bulling seems to be replacing democracy
But talk is cheap. In order to convince the EU that No Deal is an option we need to have the personnel, systems and structures in place to cope with No Deal. That hasn't happened and it's arguably too late for it to happen before October.

Farage, Raab, Johnson or whoever can talk as tough as they want to the EU but it's quite clear that what they say isn't backed up by reality.

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2011 times
Has Liked: 2910 times

Post by elwaclaret » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:54 pm

aggi wrote:But talk is cheap. In order to convince the EU that No Deal is an option we need to have the personnel, systems and structures in place to cope with No Deal. That hasn't happened and it's arguably too late for it to happen before October.

Farage, Raab, Johnson or whoever can talk as tough as they want to the EU but it's quite clear that what they say isn't backed up by reality.
No and the reason it wasn’t sorted was because Cameron refused to allow his staff to prepare for defeat in his little referendum and May thought she could just put he head down and storm through with her deal. Both remainers

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:23 pm

elwaclaret wrote: As for Tommy Robinson, I don’t understand how anyone who has changed his name to hide his past convictions for several crimes is allowed anywhere near official politics. But then we live in a world where bulling seems to be replacing democracy
Democracy is dying. It requires an informed population to work but our population, and many in other western populations, have shown that they don't want to be informed. They want the comforting lie over the verifiable truth. They don't mind it if corruption is rampant if in the short term their interests are being met.
Conservatism and democracy have never really been comfortable bed-fellows right from the outset so it makes sense that it's a brand of conservatism that is bringing an end to democracy.

2 Bee Holed
Been Liked: 548 times
Has Liked: 31 times

Post by 2 Bee Holed » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:55 am

AndrewJB wrote:Only one party has been in power since the referendum, and it didn’t begin to speak with other parties until it was too late. The Tories allowed 95% of all the time since the referendum to elapse before they tried talking about the issue with politicians outside their own bubble. The blame sits squarely with the Tories.
I agree AndrewJB.
However, Brexit supporters in the Labour Party must be equally as frustrated with Labour's wishy washy unfathomable strategy.
It takes them 5 minutes to explain it when they are asked. Even then it's fairly unintelligible to the masses.
I am not convinced they understand it themselves.
So if you are in favour of democracy, or are a Brexit believer in the Labour party then you are not likely to have voted Labour in the EU elections.

I say in favour of democracy, because I know 2 people who are life-long Labour Party members, neither of them voted Labour at the EU elections and voted Remain in the referendum.
They have now eventually accepted that democracy must be the single over-riding factor. So they have come to accept the EU referendum result.
They have both accepted that we need to move on from this impasse. They both voted for Farage.

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:57 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Democracy is dying. It requires an informed population to work but our population, and many in other western populations, have shown that they don't want to be informed. They want the comforting lie over the verifiable truth. They don't mind it if corruption is rampant if in the short term their interests are being met.
Conservatism and democracy have never really been comfortable bed-fellows right from the outset so it makes sense that it's a brand of conservatism that is bringing an end to democracy.

Thats ironic coming from someone who is pro-EU

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10248 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:07 am

You prove the point of his second sentence beautifully, Muff.

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:18 am

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Thats ironic coming from someone who is pro-EU
I see the EU as another layer of democracy and judicial oversight for the British people. Our.country could elect an extreme government, but it’s very unlikely that a majority of EU countries will at the same time.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4188 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:19 am

AndrewJB wrote:I see the EU as another layer of democracy and judicial oversight for the British people. Our.country could elect an extreme government, but it’s very unlikely that a majority of EU countries will at the same time.

Don't think there is any chance of Corbyn winning any election so we are safe from an extreme government.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:20 am

Is this guy still a thing?

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:25 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:Don't think there is any chance of Corbyn winning any election so we are safe from an extreme government.
Corbyn has won every election he’s stood in - whether as MP, or Labour leader. If they form the next government, I’d wager they’ll be a great deal more moderate than this and Cameron’s government have been: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/heal ... 57306.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cameron instituted austerity to rid us of the deficit by 2015, which as we now know he failed to do. He also racked up more debt than every Labour government in history combined. You could say he conned the country into forcing the unemployed, the disabled, old sick and poor to pay for the financial crisis, only they didn’t. Their austerity went into tax breaks for the rich. So when we’re talking about extreme, a Corbyn government renationalising a few things, and properly funding the NHS and education won’t come anywhere near what we’ve just been through.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:28 am

AndrewJB wrote:Corbyn has won every election he’s stood in - whether as MP, or Labour leader. If they form the next government, I’d wager they’ll be a great deal more moderate than this and Cameron’s government have been: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/heal ... 57306.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cameron instituted austerity to rid us of the deficit by 2015, which as we now know he failed to do. He also racked up more debt than every Labour government in history combined. You could say he conned the country into forcing the unemployed, the disabled, old sick and poor to pay for the financial crisis, only they didn’t. Their austerity went into tax breaks for the rich. So when we’re talking about extreme, a Corbyn government renationalising a few things, and properly funding the NHS and education won’t come anywhere near what we’ve just been through.
Every election?

2017?

Local elections 2019?

European elections 2019?

I mean, you normally talk a fair lot of sense, but thats Corbynista ********

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:52 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:Every election?

2017?

Local elections 2019?

European elections 2019?

Corbyn won his seat in 2017 with a large majority, and stood in neither of the other elections. That might come across as Ringo-esque spinning, but set against the equally absurd “he’s unelectable” mantra it balances out.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:54 am

AndrewJB wrote:Corbyn won his seat in 2017 with a large majority, and stood in neither of the other elections. That might come across as Ringo-esque spinning, but set against the equally absurd “he’s unelectable” mantra it balances out.
A Donkey with a red rosette would win in his seat*

*well, would have until Corbyn became leader and his seat actually voted majority Lib Dem last week.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4188 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:56 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:Every election?

2017?

Local elections 2019?

European elections 2019?

Sense ? He is more Corbyn than Corbyn

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:18 am

2 Bee Holed wrote:I agree AndrewJB.
However, Brexit supporters in the Labour Party must be equally as frustrated with Labour's wishy washy unfathomable strategy.
It takes them 5 minutes to explain it when they are asked. Even then it's fairly unintelligible to the masses.
I am not convinced they understand it themselves.
So if you are in favour of democracy, or are a Brexit believer in the Labour party then you are not likely to have voted Labour in the EU elections.

I say in favour of democracy, because I know 2 people who are life-long Labour Party members, neither of them voted Labour at the EU elections and voted Remain in the referendum.
They have now eventually accepted that democracy must be the single over-riding factor. So they have come to accept the EU referendum result.
They have both accepted that we need to move on from this impasse. They both voted for Farage.
It will be interesting to see where Labour go in all of this. The temptation must always have been to “pick a side” in the Brexit debate, as voters love clarity, and perhaps after the EU elections they’ll move in that direction (especially as the choice is narrowing down between no deal and no Brexit), but it makes no sense to do this before the Tories and LibDems have chosen their leaders, and the Brexit Party have published their manifesto.

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:25 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:Sense ? He is more Corbyn than Corbyn
I’ve given you a number of reasons why a Corbyn government would be far more moderate than the last two Tory ones.

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:29 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:A Donkey with a red rosette would win in his seat*

*well, would have until Corbyn became leader and his seat actually voted majority Lib Dem last week.
Sure, and had it been a general election Labour would have lost a lot of seats, as of course would the Conservatives. But it wasn’t a GE.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:55 pm

https://twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/stat ... 2284866562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well, at least he didn't throw a milkshake because then his supporters would be hypocrites.
These 2 users liked this post: Lancasterclaret longsidepies

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:07 pm

pushpinpussy wrote:can anyone on here tell me his real name and how I can contact him? Thanks in advance
Did you ever get a hold of him pushpinpussy? Maybe you can get a hold of him again to tell him how much you support him punching out other England fans. Maybe he can defend himself in court by saying the fan had a hold of a dangerous weapon, a McDonald's milkshake.

Claret-On-A-T-Rex
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 835 times

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:12 pm

Healeywoodclaret wrote:Seriously Smudge I don't know why you bother with the likes of Martin P and T Rex. Both are about ten, think they have a clue about Politics and are not interested in football. They just use this forum to sprout their bollicks. Wonder where they were Tuesday? Plenty of support for Tommy Robinson n Burnley. Lefties just a very subdued handful.
I am 46.
I have an A Level in British Government and Politics but my degree is in Architecture.
On Tuesday I was in Spain, where I live and write my award-winning, best selling illustrated children's books, my latest being the awesome "Super Sausage" (see below.)

You?

SGr
Been Liked: 1022 times
Has Liked: 307 times

Post by SGr » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:40 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:https://twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/stat ... 2284866562

Well, at least he didn't throw a milkshake because then his supporters would be hypocrites.
His entourage and spin doctors do a semi decent good job of trying to make out like he’s just a political activist fighting the system - but in the end the violent thug can’t be kept under wraps for long. It’s what he is. And anyone who falls for it needs their heads checking.
This user liked this post: longsidepies

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:56 pm

SGr wrote:His entourage and spin doctors do a semi decent good job of trying to make out like he’s just a political activist fighting the system - but in the end the violent thug can’t be kept under wraps for long. It’s what he is. And anyone who falls for it needs their heads checking.

The spin doesn't even work. His supporters know he's a violent thug, it's why they like him. And his opponents know he's a violent thug, it's why they oppose him.