Tommy Robinson Tuesday

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:24 am

morpheus2 wrote:[img*]http://www.bookwormroom.com/wp-content/ ... -woman.jpg[/img]

etc etc

This made some lefties cry too. I bet you found it hilarious

aggi
Been Liked: 2117 times

Post by aggi » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:26 am

morpheus2 wrote:Nah, not that bothered about words hurting crybabies, Trumpton is trying to improve the world the best way he can, if his words hurt a few babies along the way then so be it, get over it, they're words.

And how can he be racist, have you not seen the pic of him surrounded by about 20 coloured people in the oval office, no whites?
I don't know why but I suspect morpheus may not really be up to date with modern day race issues in the US.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:30 am

aggi wrote:I don't know why but I suspect morpheus may not really be up to date with modern day race issues in the US.

That's a forgivable mistake. But defending telling brown people to go back to where they came from isn't. He's defending racism and pretending that it's all just one big laugh.

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:46 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:This is dumb as ****.

It's so obviously ******* racist that this defence of it makes you look like a racist. I almost don't even want to explain to you how ******* moronic you've just made yourself look with this, but i'll enjoy it too much.

Even if every single one of these women were from Somalia it would still be racist to tell American citizens to "go back where they came from" because of their race.

Ayanna Pressley, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib are the victims of his racism and stochastic terrorism, in this instance.

3 of them were born in America.
And 1 one who wasn't managed to integrate so well into America that she became a congresswoman.
All 4 of them are American citizens.

If this was about their heritage then coming from Donald Trump, whose paternal ancestors come from Germany and his maternal ancestors from Scotland, and who married two immigrants, is a hypocrite. But it's not about nationality, it's about their race. They're brown. So he hates them. They're strong women, so they're a threat to him. And a lot of what they're saying in opposition to Trump is resonating with the American public, so he needs to silence them. But the most important fact about them is their skin colour, because that's how he's able to gin up the anger and hatred of his supporters.

I hope that in time you'll feel embarrassed that you even tried to defend him here. But hey, if you really don't think it's racist then why not start telling people at work to go back where they came from. :)
You do know the real reason he's attacking them don't you ?

BigRedrose
Been Liked: 153 times
Has Liked: 94 times

Post by BigRedrose » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:24 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Yes.
Well good luck with that one, though after over 700 posts and 15 pages, there's little evidence of shifting opinion on either side.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:27 am

AndyClaret wrote:You do know the real reason he's attacking them don't you ?
Yes

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:49 am

morpheus2 wrote:Nah, not that bothered about words hurting crybabies, Trumpton is trying to improve the world the best way he can, if his words hurt a few babies along the way then so be it, get over it, they're words.

And how can he be racist, have you not seen the pic of him surrounded by about 20 coloured people in the oval office, no whites?

Morpheus, does it not bother you that the comparisons between Trump and the Nazi's are very similar? I genuinely believe he has great admiration for Adolf Hitler and what he did.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:51 am

Spijed wrote:Morpheus, does it not bother you that the comparisons between Trump and the Nazi's are very similar? I genuinely believe he has great admiration for Adolf Hitler and what he did.
Of course he does. He had a book of Hitler's speeches he kept by his bed. And this is a guy who doesn't like to read.

AndyClaret

Post by AndyClaret » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:59 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Yes
Care to enlighten us?

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:26 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Here you go. If you aren't a Nazi then you won't want to spread propaganda that Nazis have explicitly said they want useful idiots to spread. And since you've claimed not to be a Trump supporter then here you go. Here's a clown picture that you can share and start proving that you're not the Nazi i think you are, and that you're not a Trump supporter.

I would honestly share anti-trump memes, wont share that one though because its ****, like something a 50 year old middle class boomer would find funny

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:31 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:I would honestly share anti-trump memes, wont share that one though because its ****, like something a 50 year old middle class boomer would find funny
There's always an excuse.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:33 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:The left can't meme

fixed that for you

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:57 pm

Unlike yours, our memes aren't designed to try and get people killed. Oh, and they're not explicitly and proudly racist. But, i guess the memes are intended to be representative of the people who create and enjoy them.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:01 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Unlike yours, our memes aren't designed to try and get people killed. Oh, and they're not explicitly and proudly racist. But, i guess the memes are intended to be representative of the people who create and enjoy them.

another shite one.

Honestly where do you find these low-tier god awful memes?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:08 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:another shite one.

Honestly where do you find these low-tier god awful memes?

Is this one more up your street?

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:12 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Is this one more up your street?

JFL at posting 9gag memes, that was gutter tier in 2009 bro. These days it's so bad its off the radar.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:17 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:There's always an excuse.

Here you go, its relevant on two fronts.
Attachments
59981794_2094199327373553_606580249848709120_n.png
59981794_2094199327373553_606580249848709120_n.png (290.8 KiB) Viewed 2372 times

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:37 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Here you go, its relevant on two fronts.

It's not harmless fun when you're spreading memes that the alt-right have explicitly said they want to spread as a means to re-affirm and red pill other people into their movement.

This white power sign was also "harmless fun", right?

The dumb "Clown World" Honk Honkler meme you like to spread is named that because on the face of it it is "harmless", but actually it's the "harmless" replacement for "Heil Hitler" and because HH = 88

Want some proof that you are either being used like a fool, or are wilfully participating in nazi propaganda?

1. Where it started: http://archive.is/ACYmq" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2. "They will adopt our child, and post Honkler on social media under mainstream memes already in circulation. There will come a time when we must take him back. … Whether of the HONK or not, we must perpetuate this meme to show the world our ideas."

3. “What is the best way to red pill people on the (((Jewish Question))),” the owner of the E;R channel responded, “Pretend to joke about it until the punchline /really/ lands.

You are spreading this nazi, white power propaganda. If you were upset that it's Nazi and white power propaganda then get upset by the people co-opting your innocent means for the spreading of their hateful agenda and stop whining like a pathetic little bitch because the left are refusing to make a distinction between the people who are doing it intentionally and the people (you) who claim they're doing it unintentionally and yet refuse to stop.

You wouldn't walk around wearing an innocent symbol of Hindu spirituality and expect not to be called a Nazi because they co-opted it, so why are you complaining about this? Well, I know why. It's because you're one of them, and these protestations and attempted ridicule of the idea that you're not because the memes are "harmless" is part of their propaganda.

You're wilfully spreading nazi propaganda, and you have no claim to ignorance because I've informed you at least twice the that's what it is. If you walk like a nazi and talk like a nazi then you can complain all you like, but i'm going to call you a nazi. And so are other anti-fascists.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:47 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:It's not harmless fun when you're spreading memes that the alt-right have explicitly said they want to spread as a means to re-affirm and red pill other people into their movement.

This white power sign was also "harmless fun", right?

The dumb "Clown World" Honk Honkler meme you like to spread is named that because on the face of it it is "harmless", but actually it's the "harmless" replacement for "Heil Hitler" and because HH = 88

Want some proof that you are either being used like a fool, or are wilfully participating in nazi propaganda?

1. Where it started: http://archive.is/ACYmq" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2. "They will adopt our child, and post Honkler on social media under mainstream memes already in circulation. There will come a time when we must take him back. … Whether of the HONK or not, we must perpetuate this meme to show the world our ideas."

3. “What is the best way to red pill people on the (((Jewish Question))),” the owner of the E;R channel responded, “Pretend to joke about it until the punchline /really/ lands.

You are spreading this nazi, white power propaganda. If you were upset that it's Nazi and white power propaganda then get upset by the people co-opting your innocent means for the spreading of their hateful agenda and stop whining like a pathetic little bitch because the left are refusing to make a distinction between the people who are doing it intentionally and the people (you) who claim they're doing it unintentionally and yet refuse to stop.

You wouldn't walk around wearing an innocent symbol of Hindu spirituality and expect not to be called a Nazi because they co-opted it, so why are you complaining about this? Well, I know why. It's because you're one of them, and these protestations and attempted ridicule of the idea that you're not because the memes are "harmless" is part of their propaganda.

You're wilfully spreading nazi propaganda, and you have no claim to ignorance because I've informed you at least twice the that's what it is. If you walk like a nazi and talk like a nazi then you can complain all you like, but i'm going to call you a nazi. And so are other anti-fascists.
Thats it. You got me.

I am, the natzee

Pic related. Its me
Attachments
59914987_1032643750273260_5490822212820664320_o.jpg
59914987_1032643750273260_5490822212820664320_o.jpg (62.13 KiB) Viewed 2353 times

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:54 pm

See what I mean? You know it's a nazi propaganda meme and you're still sharing it. Because that's who you are.

And of course you can't be reasoned with because if ever anyone tries to talk to you about your nazi tendencies and hatreds, you pretend it's all just a big joke. That's your defence mechanism.

Hopefully this will at least go some way to preventing others on here (i'm looking at you, morpheus) from looking at your bullshit and think it's all just harmless fun when really it's an just an attempt to red pill people.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4254 times

Post by Greenmile » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:02 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:fixed that for you
You seem quite proud of you and your side’s ability to “meme”.

Genuine question - what’s the purpose of this sort of meme? Are they supposed to make folk laugh? Make them think? Are they supposed to be impressed by the artistry / wordplay / whatever? Or are they a means of showing you’re part of an in-group, and the point is that folk like me don’t get the point of them?

I’m talking specifically about stuff like the Honkler and Pepe memes. I think I understand the ones that act as a convenient shortcut for making an obvious point, like the burning dog or the ones of Fry from Futurama.

(I realise that I sound like someone’s granddad asking these questions, so you don’t need to point that out to me)

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:05 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:See what I mean? You know it's a nazi propaganda meme and you're still sharing it. Because that's who you are.

And of course you can't be reasoned with because if ever anyone tries to talk to you about your nazi tendencies and hatreds, you pretend it's all just a big joke. That's your defence mechanism.

Hopefully this will at least go some way to preventing others on here (i'm looking at you, morpheus) from looking at your bullshit and think it's all just harmless fun when really it's an just an attempt to red pill people.
You are legit telling a guy called morpheus not to take the red pill?

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:08 pm

Greenmile wrote:You seem quite proud of you and your side’s ability to “meme”.

Genuine question - what’s the purpose of this sort of meme? Are they supposed to make folk laugh? Make them think? Are they supposed to be impressed by the artistry / wordplay / whatever? Or are they a means of showing you’re part of an in-group, and the point is that folk like me don’t get the point of them?

I’m talking specifically about stuff like the Honkler and Pepe memes. I think I understand the ones that act as a convenient shortcut for making an obvious point, like the burning dog or the ones of Fry from Futurama.

(I realise that I sound like someone’s granddad asking these questions, so you don’t need to point that out to me)
Its a deeper, more internet culture based type of dark, satirical nihilistic humour, very specific to male internet junkies. Honestly, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but if you didn't grow up around it, it's probably lost on you.

Its part of the reason the boomers and posh people in the media feel so threatened by it and constantly liken it to something dangerous. People just fear what they don't understand.
Last edited by ClaretMoffitt on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:12 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:You are legit telling a guy called morpheus not to take the red pill?
I noticed the irony.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:14 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Its a deeper, more internet culture based type of dark, satirical nihilistic humour, very specific to male internet junkies. Honestly, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but if you didn't grow up around it, it's probably lost on you.

Your black pill nihilism defence would be much more believable if your memes weren't only attacking in one political direction.

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:15 pm

This thread has slowly turned amazing

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:15 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Its a deeper, more internet culture based type of dark, satirical nihilistic humour, very specific to male internet junkies. Honestly, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but if you didn't grow up around it, it's probably lost on you.

Its part of the reason the boomers and posh people in the media feel so threatened by it and constantly liken it to something dangerous. People just fear what they don't understand.
It is very much lost on me. Hence my questions.

They’re supposed to be funny then, are they? Why specific to male internet junkies. Is this an MRA / anti-feminism thing, or just something that men tend to enjoy more generally, like football (used to be)?

Edit to address your edit - I don’t think folk feel threatened as such, but there does seem to be a belief - in the absence of folk explaining otherwise - that it’s like a dog-whistle type of thing where you’re using them to put across unacceptable (to the mainstream) ideas, safe in the knowledge that the mainstream may not understand them. Maybe that’s part of the joke.
Last edited by Greenmile on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

martin_p
Been Liked: 3765 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:15 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:male internet junkies
Aka sad loners
This user liked this post: Imploding Turtle

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:15 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Your black pill nihilism defence would be much more believable if your memes weren't only attacking in one political direction.
Yours is the side that holds all the power and destroys all the fun.

Where else is the frustration going to be aimed at?

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:17 pm

Greenmile wrote:It is very much lost on me. Hence my questions.

They’re supposed to be funny then, are they? Why specific to male internet junkies. Is this an MRA / anti-feminism thing, or just something that men tend to enjoy more generally, like football (used to be)?
I guess a little bit of both. I mean it started out as the first thing, but as people enjoying it started to feel attacked by the feminist mobs, that sort of morphed into the massive bubble of what the culture seems to be today. I'd say that part started around 2014 with gamer gate, in fact I honestly think gamer gate is what started this whole culture war in the first place.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:20 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:I guess a little bit of both. I mean it started out as the first thing, but as people enjoying it started to feel attacked by the feminist mobs, that sort of morphed into the massive bubble of what the culture seems to be today. I'd say that part started around 2014 with gamer gate, in fact I honestly think gamer gate is what started this whole culture war in the first place.
I was thinking the other day that i think it was gamer gate that red pilled you. You probably still don't accept that that "movement" was utter bullshit.

And no, gamergate didn't start it.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:25 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:I guess a little bit of both. I mean it started out as the first thing, but as people enjoying it started to feel attacked by the feminist mobs, that sort of morphed into the massive bubble of what the culture seems to be today. I'd say that part started around 2014 with gamer gate, in fact I honestly think gamer gate is what started this whole culture war in the first place.
I know a bit about gamergate, which was an incredibly misogynistic movement imo, started by some bloke whose game-designer girlfriend dumped him and taken over by gamers who were upset that some games were starting to feature female protagonists and less cleavage.

So these memes are a way of signalling to other MRA / incels/ 4channers that you hate women too? I get it now.

Thanks for explaining it to me.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:31 pm

Greenmile wrote:I know a bit about gamergate, which was an incredibly misogynistic movement imo, started by some bloke whose game-designer girlfriend dumped him and taken over by gamers who were upset that some games were starting to feature female protagonists and less cleavage.

So these memes are a way of signalling to other MRA / incels/ 4channers that you hate women too? I get it now.

Thanks for explaining it to me.
Exactly that! Now you have it.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:56 pm

A few dozen of Tommy Robinson's supporters just tried to rush at counter protesters in london and got embarrassed by the police. :lol:

Such a peaceful bunch. Running around looking for them and then one of them shouts "here they are" before they all start running at them. But remember, it's always the lefty protesters looking for trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbAk0msqCls" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:54 pm

Regardless of political persuasion how anyone can hold Tommy as their hero is beyond belief. These people must be the most emptiest vessels around

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:13 pm

True colours

pushpinpussy
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 134 times

Post by pushpinpussy » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:34 pm

I enjoyed the march. it was good fun. met some decent people and had a good day out.
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2167 times
Has Liked: 3100 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:39 pm

What a waste of resources. TR is rightly locked up.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:40 pm

pushpinpussy wrote:met some decent people
This is a lie.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:41 pm

ZizkovClaret wrote:What a waste of resources. TR is rightly locked up.

They're all, indirectly, defenders of paedophiles. It's pretty funny watching them claim otherwise.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:44 pm

Thes sc*m are now outside Downing Street forcing open some gates.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:46 pm

Cavalry's there, so the fascists are kicking off a little. :lol: Be a shame if a horse stood on their feet.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:48 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:This is a lie.
I'd describe them more as very fine people.
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:49 pm

:lol: Danny Thomas is getting nicked outside Downing Street, i think. Dumb piece of **** that he is.

AndyClaret

Post by AndyClaret » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:50 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote::lol: Danny Thomas is getting nicked outside Downing Street, i think. Dumb piece of **** that he is.

Charlie's got a semi on.
This user liked this post: tim_noone

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:52 pm

Looks like he was trying to get arrested. When he was on the ground he was shouting "film it, film it". :lol:

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:58 pm

Now they're harassing a small pro-palestine (i think) demonstration and calling them paedos.

They're obsessed with child sex.
This user liked this post: longsidepies

Barry_Chuckle
Been Liked: 586 times
Has Liked: 203 times

Post by Barry_Chuckle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:00 pm

And you just seem obsessed IT

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:06 pm

Barry_Chuckle wrote:And you just seem obsessed IT
This is a common trope among morons. I'm unsurprised you would accuse the person watching and talking about these fascists of being "obsessed" rather than condemn the fascists.

People don't like to condemn those with whom they sympathise, so instead they attack those who do.
This user liked this post: longsidepies

pushpinpussy
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 134 times

Post by pushpinpussy » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:10 pm

I condemn the police for excessive force used at the peaceful rally.