Tommy Robinson Tuesday

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1868 times
Has Liked: 835 times

Re: Tommy Robinson Tuesday

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Wed May 22, 2019 8:26 am

Dom would make a good politician as he’s really good at not answering questions put to him!

DomBFC1882
Been Liked: 462 times
Has Liked: 2398 times

Post by DomBFC1882 » Wed May 22, 2019 8:29 am

TheFamilyCat wrote:I think it’s fair to say that Dom has been well and truly radicalised. Assuming he genuinely believes what he posts.
I think its fair to say you have been well radicalised which is hardly surprising considering your subject to the likes of the BBC and the daily mirror daily and are no longer capable of rational thought.

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2814 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed May 22, 2019 8:31 am

Who invented the skip?
These 2 users liked this post: Socrates Tall Paul

DomBFC1882
Been Liked: 462 times
Has Liked: 2398 times

Post by DomBFC1882 » Wed May 22, 2019 8:32 am

ClaretAndJew wrote:Who invented the skip?
Work

Chuckypad
Been Liked: 146 times
Has Liked: 274 times

Post by Chuckypad » Wed May 22, 2019 9:11 am

Policies?

Anyone?
This user liked this post: CFS

Falcon
Been Liked: 892 times
Has Liked: 1161 times

Post by Falcon » Wed May 22, 2019 9:14 am

arise_sir_charge wrote:Just out of interest, as a neutral in this debate, is there any verified evidence that Tommy Robinson tweeted those things referred to in post 138?

I’m genuinely interested to see the evidence he did as I would have expected him to have been questioned by the police etc.

People have got in serious trouble on twitter saying far less so it would seem odd that if he did tweet those things that no action was taken?
Morning mate. All genuine Tweets I can assure you.

https://resistinghate.org/tommy-robinso ... te-tweets/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Another one I didn't share but thought was funny. He responded to one commenter who had an Asian female profile pic with "you're pretty fit for a muslim" to which she replied "I'm only 15 and you've got the cheek to call Muslims paedos" :lol:

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5521 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed May 22, 2019 9:40 am

DomBFC1882 wrote:I think its fair to say you have been well radicalised which is hardly surprising considering your subject to the likes of the BBC and the daily mirror daily and are no longer capable of rational thought.
I know you are, you said you are but what am I?

Seriously though, read up on definition of radicalisation and come up with a better reply.

Erasmus
Been Liked: 574 times
Has Liked: 44 times

Post by Erasmus » Wed May 22, 2019 9:51 am

Slightly alarming that no one can outline the man's policies. It would seem to suggest that support for him is not based on any form of rational consideration, but is more of an emotional response based on deep-seated irrational prejudices.

The question is twofold and is really a very simple one. What are the problems perceived to be? What policies would provide a solution to those problems? Just condemning a particular racial or religious group will achieve nothing at all, well nothing beneficial.
These 3 users liked this post: Lancasterclaret CFS Siddo

CFS
Been Liked: 231 times
Has Liked: 113 times

Post by CFS » Wed May 22, 2019 10:03 am

Erasmus wrote:Slightly alarming that no one can outline the man's policies. It would seem to suggest that support for him is not based on any form of rational consideration, but is more of an emotional response based on deep-seated irrational prejudices.

The question is twofold and is really a very simple one. What are the problems perceived to be? What policies would provide a solution to those problems? Just condemning a particular racial or religious group will achieve nothing at all, well nothing beneficial.
All who follow him are racist and on universal credit iv heard apart from king Tommy who is funded by anything other than a Brit lol edl okies.

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Wed May 22, 2019 10:08 am

Country has 40% corruption, for example. 100 come to live in our country of 2 million unemployed and 4 million in part-time work, to drain our resources. 40 more corrupt people in our country.

Hardly an irrational prejudice.

theroyaldyche
Been Liked: 505 times
Has Liked: 245 times

Post by theroyaldyche » Wed May 22, 2019 10:21 am

CFS wrote:All who follow him are racist and on universal credit iv heard apart from king Tommy who is funded by anything other than a Brit lol edl okies.
Oh tommy tommy

ClaretNBlue
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by ClaretNBlue » Wed May 22, 2019 10:48 am

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Wed May 22, 2019 10:54 am

Greenmile wrote:So AndyClaret is a racist too, who knew?

Answer: pretty much everyone.
Facts dear boy, facts.

Steve-Harpers-perm

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Wed May 22, 2019 11:03 am

AndyClaret wrote:Facts dear boy, facts.
Policies dear boy?

theroyaldyche

Post by theroyaldyche » Wed May 22, 2019 11:12 am

ClaretNBlue wrote:Video from yesterday's visit here: https://www.burnleyexpress.net/news/vid ... -1-9781985
Has any1 seen the video doin the rounds on coal clough lane?

Bet that doesnt get reported in the local rag.

Burnley Ace
Been Liked: 651 times
Has Liked: 2879 times

Post by Burnley Ace » Wed May 22, 2019 11:39 am

DomBFC1882 wrote:If you think people can speak and openly criticise Islam without being branded a racist or a nazi then you're sadly wrong. Amazing though how muslims are never called racist when they attack just like in Oldham. Hmmm how does that work I wonder?
Is it correct then that the only reason you support him and presumably will vote for him is because of his position re: grooming gangs?

Dyched
Been Liked: 1922 times
Has Liked: 446 times

Post by Dyched » Wed May 22, 2019 11:45 am

Chuckypad wrote:Policies?

Anyone?
That’s a bit unfair and quite a low jibe tbh. He’s still trying to learn how to spell it.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Wed May 22, 2019 2:39 pm

He must have loads of policies if it’s taking this long for them to be typed up.

ClaretAndJew

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed May 22, 2019 3:00 pm

theroyaldyche wrote:Has any1 seen the video doin the rounds on coal clough lane?

Bet that doesnt get reported in the local rag.
The one where someone jumped off a horse and cart and smashed a car with a sledgehammer?

theroyaldyche

Post by theroyaldyche » Wed May 22, 2019 3:13 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:The one where someone jumped off a horse and cart and smashed a car with a sledgehammer?
Thats the badger. Apparantly 2 or 3 cars of asians had approached the crowd trying to mow people down who were singing. A group blocked the cars exit at the bottom of coal clough lane so they had no option but to drive back up the hill where another crowd was waiting. Cars had to go up pavement where it been smashed with a sledgehammer. Bloody big 1 at at that

ClaretAndJew

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed May 22, 2019 3:52 pm

theroyaldyche wrote:Thats the badger. Apparantly 2 or 3 cars of asians had approached the crowd trying to mow people down who were singing. A group blocked the cars exit at the bottom of coal clough lane so they had no option but to drive back up the hill where another crowd was waiting. Cars had to go up pavement where it been smashed with a sledgehammer. Bloody big 1 at at that
I've heard conflicting information about it to be fair. I'm sure the truth will be somewhere in the middle. If they were truly trying run people over then that should be treated as a terror incident.

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Wed May 22, 2019 4:07 pm

https://twitter.com/BlackestDragons/sta ... 7362500608" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ClaretAndJew

Post by ClaretAndJew » Wed May 22, 2019 4:13 pm

Andy there's a video showing the car being attacked. It mounted the pavement because a guy smashed a sledgehammer through the window and the car was blocked in by horses and carts.

It's unclear why the car was attacked but I'd mount the pavement too in this case.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Wed May 22, 2019 4:16 pm

Maybe he has stolen the policies and was making a quick getaway?
These 2 users liked this post: Chuckypad CFS

theroyaldyche

Post by theroyaldyche » Wed May 22, 2019 4:26 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:Andy there's a video showing the car being attacked. It mounted the pavement because a guy smashed a sledgehammer through the window and the car was blocked in by horses and carts.

It's unclear why the car was attacked but I'd mount the pavement too in this case.
Same car tried to run people over earlier on.
Same car full of asians that were earlier at the tommy robinson event with faces covered
Same car that was then wacked we a sledgehammer when they had nowhere to drive for the earlier incidents

Wrong place to be up stoops giving it rocko

Juxtaposition
Been Liked: 19 times
Has Liked: 6 times

Post by Juxtaposition » Wed May 22, 2019 4:27 pm

It was indeed a sledge hammer. But thankfully it wasn't a milkshake cos then there'd be serious right-wing anger and condemnation.

https://twitter.com/ReactionaryTJ/statu ... 89856?s=19" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This user liked this post: Greenmile

theroyaldyche

Post by theroyaldyche » Wed May 22, 2019 4:30 pm

The group whov moved down towards the cars i believe were looking for the same car that had earlier tried to run a group down further down into stoops

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:33 pm

Juxtaposition wrote:It was indeed a sledge hammer. But thankfully it wasn't a milkshake cos then there'd be serious right-wing anger and condemnation.

https://twitter.com/ReactionaryTJ/statu ... 89856?s=19" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It could be possible that these with the sledgehammer have decided that someone saying something in the street they don't like make them a fair target, just as those in the car have decided anyone standing in a street is a fair target if something is being said they don't like.

Maybe an issue with people celebrating others having things thrown at them in public due to them saying something they don't like. Who knows

Juxtaposition

Post by Juxtaposition » Wed May 22, 2019 4:35 pm

theroyaldyche wrote:The group whov moved down towards the cars i believe were looking for the same car that had earlier tried to run a group down further down into stoops
Share the video of it then. There were obviously cameras around because there's video of someone attacking them with a sledgehammer. So if what you say is true then share the video.

I suspect you're just doing everything you can to justify racists attacking brown people with a sledge hammer though. Because that's the kind of person you seem to be.

theroyaldyche

Post by theroyaldyche » Wed May 22, 2019 4:39 pm

Juxtaposition wrote:Share the video of it then. There were obviously cameras around because there's video of someone attacking them with a sledgehammer. So if what you say is true then share the video.

I suspect you're just doing everything you can to justify racists attacking brown people with a sledge hammer though. Because that's the kind of person you seem to be.
Racists?

If somebody or a group had purposely turned up in an area where your group were, and started shouting abuse at you whilst close to speeding past clipping people you dont think that would provoke a reaction?

Why would car loads of asian males be driving up and down stoops coincidently when the speech was happening? Looking for trouble if u ask me

Juxtaposition

Post by Juxtaposition » Wed May 22, 2019 4:40 pm

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:It could be possible that these with the sledgehammer have decided that someone saying something in the street they don't like make them a fair target, just as those in the car have decided anyone standing in a street is a fair target if something is being said they don't like.

Maybe an issue with people celebrating others having things thrown at them in public due to them saying something they don't like. Who knows
Yes. Sledgehammer attacks and pouring milkshake on someone vary in seriousness, and of course a white man being attacked by the pouring of milkshake is a much more serious crime than a white man attacking anyone with a sledge hammer.

Clearly a milkshake is equally as violent an assault as attacking someone with a sledge hammer. I'm not arguing that. You only have to look at the history of milkshake attacks to see the injury they can cause.
Last edited by Juxtaposition on Wed May 22, 2019 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Juxtaposition

Post by Juxtaposition » Wed May 22, 2019 4:42 pm

theroyaldyche wrote:Racists?

If somebody or a group had purposely turned up in an area where your group were, and started shouting abuse at you whilst close to speeding past clipping people you dont think that would provoke a reaction?

Why would car loads of asian males be driving up and down stoops coincidently when the speech was happening? Looking for trouble if u ask me
You're right. Its a perfectly reasonable reaction to attack someone with a sledgehammer. And of course, a sledgehammer is something we all carry around while attending protests so it's not as if anyone can accuse him of premeditation.

I'm sure the video that justifies this sledgehammer attack will be posted here any moment now. I'll wait.
Last edited by Juxtaposition on Wed May 22, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:43 pm

Juxtaposition wrote:Yes. Sledgehammer attacks and pouring milkshake on someone vary in seriousness, and of course a white man being attacked by the pouring of milkshake is a much more serious crime than a white man attacking anyone with a sledge hammer.

Clearly a milkshake is equally as violent an assault as attacking someone with a sledge hammer. I'm not arguing that. You only have to look at the history of milkshake attacks to see the injury they can cause.

Another user name ? Like I said (which wasn't a milkshake is the same as a sledgehammer) people see people celebrating attacks and there are enough stupid people out there to do things like this.

How many times do people cheer someone running on the pitch during a game, only to hear afterwards he could have had a knife. Cheering someone doing something wrong only leads to further attacks of a varying scale.
This user liked this post: Juxtaposition

theroyaldyche

Post by theroyaldyche » Wed May 22, 2019 4:45 pm

Juxtaposition wrote:You're right. Its a perfectly reasonable reaction to attack someone with a sledgehammer. And of course, a sledgehammer is something we all carry around while attending protests so it's not as if anyone can accuse him of premeditation.

I'm sure the video that justifies this sledgehammer attack will be posted here any moment now. I'll wait.
Its not.perfectly reasonable to attack anybody.for anything especially with a sledgehammer

However from.what ive heard thats why it happend

It is stoops after all

Steve-Harpers-perm

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Wed May 22, 2019 4:52 pm

Anyway these policies are taking a long type for yuh a to type? Maybe you could just do one each to make it easier!

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1823 times
Has Liked: 3952 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Wed May 22, 2019 4:53 pm

Clearly the sledgehammer incident is a violent assault and should be treated as such, but as has been remarked on this site before, it's dubious whether gently and quietly under-arming milkshake at the lower part of someones body - whilst keeping control of the cup - can be construed legally as a violent assault. The perpetrator showed no aggression or intention to hurt.
Of course it's still wrong and I don't condone it, but for anyone to try to equate this with a sledgehammer attack is trying to defend the indefensible.

Chuckypad
Been Liked: 146 times
Has Liked: 274 times

Post by Chuckypad » Wed May 22, 2019 4:53 pm

Maybe the bloke with the sledgehammer had been employed to knock the garden wall down, but just as he made his first swing to start the work the car drove in his his way?

Juxtaposition

Post by Juxtaposition » Wed May 22, 2019 4:54 pm

Steve-Harpers-perm wrote:Anyway these policies are taking a long type for yuh a to type? Maybe you could just do one each to make it easier!
I believe the Brexit Party's policies will be announced after the election. "Trust us", is their message.

Goobs
Been Liked: 1459 times
Has Liked: 992 times

Post by Goobs » Wed May 22, 2019 5:11 pm

Serious question (or two) Juxtaposition. I appreciate this probably isn't the right thread but I can't be bothered to start a new thread for something you will likely ignore anyway.

Are you indeed Imploding Turtle?

IF you are then the last post I saw from you was on another thread (I think) where somebody provided a load of evidence on something that appeared to prove you wrong on whatever you were discussing. Have you really changed your username and stopped posting under the IT moniker just because you couldn't admit you were wrong on something or is this just the way it appears to the casual reader?

pushpinpussy
Been Liked: 891 times
Has Liked: 134 times

Post by pushpinpussy » Wed May 22, 2019 5:15 pm

another racist attack on TR and his followers. disgrace
This user liked this post: theroyaldyche

Juxtaposition

Post by Juxtaposition » Wed May 22, 2019 5:18 pm

pushpinpussy wrote:another racist attack on TR and his followers. disgrace
Why did you attack him? Did he have a milkshake and it made you nervous?
Are you talking about the guy whose windshield attacked the patriots' sledge hammer?

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1823 times
Has Liked: 3952 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Wed May 22, 2019 5:20 pm

pushpinpussy wrote:another racist attack on TR and his followers. disgrace
Is this breaking news? I can't find any articles about any incidents in the last couple of days.

Juxtaposition

Post by Juxtaposition » Wed May 22, 2019 5:28 pm

nil_desperandum wrote:Is this breaking news? I can't find any articles about any incidents in the last couple of days.
Well, as you can see the asian man deliberately drove his car into this gentleman's sledge hammer.

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed May 22, 2019 5:30 pm

Why are the Clampitts on there?

aggi
Been Liked: 2109 times

Post by aggi » Wed May 22, 2019 5:38 pm

I can't be the only one wondering why there was a horse and cart surely.

Juxtaposition

Post by Juxtaposition » Wed May 22, 2019 5:40 pm

aggi wrote:I can't be the only one wondering why there was a horse and cart surely.
Throwback to when they think their race was at its most superior.

theroyaldyche

Post by theroyaldyche » Wed May 22, 2019 5:40 pm

Juxtaposition wrote:Well, as you can see the asian man deliberately drove his car into this gentleman's sledge hammer.

Your going off a 10 second clip with no idea of the lead up the event and what followed after - all because you dont like people praising robinson for what hes saying and trying to do

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Wed May 22, 2019 5:43 pm

Wonder if this guy turned up yesterday?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE2OzGfIDLQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Juxtaposition

Post by Juxtaposition » Wed May 22, 2019 5:47 pm

theroyaldyche wrote:Your going off a 10 second clip with no idea of the lead up the event and what followed after - all because you dont like people praising robinson for what hes saying and trying to do

Yes. The reason i think it's bad to attack drivers' side of a windshield with a sledge hammer is because I oppose Tommy Robinson's racism and white nationalism.

Where are these videos of what you've accuse this and other drivers of doing? Or have you just made it up? This guy had time to go home and get a sledge hammer to try and prevent this driver from escaping, how come no one had time to turn on their phone's camera?

theroyaldyche

Post by theroyaldyche » Wed May 22, 2019 5:49 pm

Juxtaposition wrote:Yes. The reason i think it's bad to attack drivers' side of a windshield with a sledge hammer is because I oppose Tommy Robinson's racism and white nationalism.

Where are these videos of what you've accuse this and other drivers of doing? Or have you just made it up? This guy had time to go home and get a sledge hammer to try and prevent this driver from escaping, how come no one had time to turn on their phone's camera?

Surprised you werent sat on your front wall with your camera. Your from that way arent you?

Oh tommy tommy