YES! Farage Milkshaked

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
TonbridgeClaret
Been Liked: 193 times
Has Liked: 8 times

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

Post by TonbridgeClaret » Mon May 20, 2019 8:12 pm

Lord Beamish wrote:My guess is that he’ll get a caution and a fine. I wouldn’t put any money against the fine being paid by crowd-funding, either.
After what happened to Jo Cox, anyone who attacks someone out campaigning should be imprisoned. Whether you like Farage, or hate him, physical assaults of any kind should not be condoned. It's the slippery slope.
These 6 users liked this post: jrtod61 tim_noone burnleymik claret_in_exile tiger76 lovebeingaclaret

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1868 times
Has Liked: 835 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Mon May 20, 2019 8:13 pm

bfcjg wrote:If electing the Brexit party stops vermin like these entering our shores then a lot of people would take the short-term financial disruption. However the left though think more about these people being able to move freely around Europe.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/news/gang-of- ... 28167.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So you think anyone with an opposing view to you is ‘the left’ and would welcome criminals like this? Sound logic you’ve got. Unfortunately these abhorrent crimes are committed by men of all nationalities world wide.
This user liked this post: nil_desperandum

Claret-On-A-T-Rex
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 826 times

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Mon May 20, 2019 8:18 pm

Damo wrote:When I heard this had happened, my mental image of the milkshake thrower looked exactly like the guy in the picture.
It's weird how the majority of the #FBPE lot look like this. They all seem to own cats too
Really? After the recent spate of milkshaking and in particular the drenching Tommy Yaxley Robertinson got last week, I thought it would be a person from an ethnic minority, I was very pleasantly surprised to see it was just a normal white guy. I'm not aware if the Tommy Robert Yaxlingson drencher has cats. Does he?

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Mon May 20, 2019 8:22 pm

bfcjg wrote:If electing the Brexit party stops vermin like these entering our shores
White, bearded Geordies?

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon May 20, 2019 8:27 pm

Somethingfishy wrote:Yep Gammon. A smug, nonsensical term made up and tossed around with gay abandon (much like the word racist) by lefty sandal wearers for anyone being white, middle aged and daring to have a political view even slightly right of their deluded marxist views. Seriously..this country is f***ed if someone throwing a milkshake over Farage (or any politician) is classed as amusement and fitting. Certainly takes them off their supposed moral high ground they like to think they have. Farage will be loving the attention. Just proves how desperate and thick the left are getting.
Bless.

The electoral booths are going to look like plasterers radios when some of you lot vote on Thursday.
These 2 users liked this post: Lord Beamish Claret-On-A-T-Rex

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2488 times
Has Liked: 760 times

Post by ksrclaret » Mon May 20, 2019 8:27 pm

Aww bless the right of this country, getting all upset and crying over spilt milk.

Bunch of snowflakes
This user liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Mon May 20, 2019 8:29 pm

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:Really? After the recent spate of milkshaking and in particular the drenching Tommy Yaxley Robertinson got last week, I thought it would be a person from an ethnic minority, I was very pleasantly surprised to see it was just a normal white guy. I'm not aware if the Tommy Robert Yaxlingson drencher has cats. Does he?
Somebody commits a crime and the first thing you thought was "it will be one of those ethnic minorities"
Interesting...
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

tim_noone
Been Liked: 4384 times
Has Liked: 15117 times

Post by tim_noone » Mon May 20, 2019 8:31 pm

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:Really? After the recent spate of milkshaking and in particular the drenching Tommy Yaxley Robertinson got last week, I thought it would be a person from an ethnic minority, I was very pleasantly surprised to see it was just a normal white guy. I'm not aware if the Tommy Robert Yaxlingson drencher has cats. Does he?
Normal in what way?

Damo

Post by Damo » Mon May 20, 2019 8:31 pm

What is also interesting is, that when Brexiteers are aggrieved, they respond by taking to the ballot box.
Remainers react by throwing things at politicians.

The good guys eh?
These 2 users liked this post: AndyClaret lovebeingaclaret

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Mon May 20, 2019 8:33 pm

Somethingfishy wrote:Yep Gammon. A smug, nonsensical term made up and tossed around with gay abandon (much like the word racist) by lefty sandal wearers for anyone being white, middle aged and daring to have a political view even slightly right of their deluded marxist views. Seriously..this country is f***ed if someone throwing a milkshake over Farage (or any politician) is classed as amusement and fitting. Certainly takes them off their supposed moral high ground they like to think they have. Farage will be loving the attention. Just proves how desperate and thick the left are getting.
Best post yet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somethingfishy
Been Liked: 719 times
Has Liked: 510 times

Post by Somethingfishy » Mon May 20, 2019 8:34 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Bless.

The electoral booths are going to look like plasterers radios when some of you lot vote on Thursday.
You lot? Which is my lot exactly?? See what i mean? Anyone to the left or disagreeing with a lefty view is classed as a right winger.

Yes i disagree with the word Gammon..i disagree with any politician being assaulted (in any way)..and especially disagree with it being a form of amusement. Much the same as i did when John Prescott was attacked.
I intensely dislike the left of this country but neither do i agree with the politics of the right.
Then again i voted Leave so that makes me racist and a Nazi..so perhaps by your standards...i am that lot.

Jesus f***ing wept.
These 6 users liked this post: claret_in_exile timshorts tiger76 AndyClaret lovebeingaclaret jrtod61

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon May 20, 2019 8:41 pm

Somethingfishy wrote:You lot? Which is my lot exactly?? See what i mean? Anyone to the left or disagreeing with a lefty view is classed as a right winger.

Yes i disagree with the word Gammon..i disagree with any politician being assaulted (in any way)..and especially disagree with it being a form of amusement. Much the same as i did when John Prescott was attacked.
I intensely dislike the left of this country but neither do i agree with the politics of the right.
Then again i voted Leave so that makes me racist and a Nazi..so perhaps by your standards...i am that lot.

Jesus f***ing wept.
Only you know if you are a racist or a Nazi mate.

My standards are that voting for Farage is letting someone who has no visible backing, no manifesto, no control and a history of being even more right wing that anyone remotely close to being elected in anything in the UK is a bad idea.

it would be a bad idea if you lived in London, but its a spectacular bad idea if you live in the North.

Ditto Brexit

I mean, I know I get loads of pelters on here for posting about at a lot, but clearly I'm not if you think I think you are a racist or a Nazi.

There are people on this thread who are racists and Nazis, just like there are people on this thread who are sensible leavers who have voted leave and continue to insist that its going to be good.

You are all not the same.

Juxtaposition
Been Liked: 19 times
Has Liked: 6 times

Post by Juxtaposition » Mon May 20, 2019 8:41 pm

This was even worse than when that Iraqi threw his shoes at President Bush. Nigel could have actually died.
These 2 users liked this post: Lord Beamish Greenmile

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon May 20, 2019 8:45 pm

And if someone punched Farage, it wouldn't be right.

It would be right if it was Yaxley-Lennon or that other lad who wants to make rape jokes though.

But I hope farage and the Brexit Bus get milkshaked every day for the rest of my life to be honest. And it will still be **** funny in twenty years time.

dsr
Been Liked: 4548 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Mon May 20, 2019 8:51 pm

There seem to be two views on here - one is that it's not OK to throw things at politicians, the other is that it is OK.

So the question for those who think it is OK - does it apply to all politicians, or is there a list of who it's acceptable to "egg" and who not? For example, can I assault the following with a food item and get your approval:

Jacob Rees-Mogg?
Annunziata Rees-Mogg?
Jeremy Corbyn?
Dennis Skinner?
My local town councillor?
A random parish council candidate?
Donald Trump?
Angela Merkel?
Kim Yong Un?
Glenys Kinnock?
These 5 users liked this post: claret_in_exile Rowls tiger76 AndyClaret lovebeingaclaret

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1939 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Mon May 20, 2019 8:51 pm

In truth it’s all a bit childish.

However the reaction leaves it in no doubt who the actual snowflakes are. Some excellent quivering bottom lips on this thread alone.
These 4 users liked this post: Lord Beamish Greenmile longsidepies Falcon

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1080 times
Has Liked: 4241 times

Post by Greenmile » Mon May 20, 2019 8:51 pm

Damo wrote:What is also interesting is, that when Brexiteers are aggrieved, they respond by taking to the ballot box.
...or by murdering their MP.
This user liked this post: Lord Beamish

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1939 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Mon May 20, 2019 8:53 pm

dsr wrote:There seem to be two views on here - one is that it's not OK to throw things at politicians, the other is that it is OK.

So the question for those who think it is OK - does it apply to all politicians, or is there a list of who it's acceptable to "egg" and who not? For example, can I assault the following with a food item and get your approval:

Jacob Rees-Mogg?
Annunziata Rees-Mogg?
Jeremy Corbyn?
Dennis Skinner?
My local town councillor?
A random parish council candidate?
Donald Trump?
Angela Merkel?
Kim Yong Un?
Glenys Kinnock?
Don’t want to answer for them but it seems the list is made up of racist ones at the moment.

Damo

Post by Damo » Mon May 20, 2019 8:55 pm

Greenmile wrote:...or by murdering their MP.
When Jo Cox was murdered. Pretty much everyone, except the absolute moon bat extremists, were saddened and full of condemnation about it.

Similar to today's event I suppose

dsr
Been Liked: 4548 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Mon May 20, 2019 8:56 pm

To what level is that a valid defence? If Farage had been beaten senseless, would it still be a valid point for more than one poster (you aren't the only one) to mention the murdered MP?

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Mon May 20, 2019 8:57 pm

Damo wrote:When Jo Cox was murdered. Pretty much everyone, except the absolute moon bat extremists, were saddened and full of condemnation about it.

Did pretty much every remainer throw milkshake at Farage? That’s a lot of milkshake.

taio
Been Liked: 3220 times
Has Liked: 340 times

Post by taio » Mon May 20, 2019 8:57 pm

Unbelievable.
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

Damo

Post by Damo » Mon May 20, 2019 8:58 pm

Greenmile wrote:Did pretty much every remainer throw milkshake at Farage? That’s a lot of milkshake.
Go on, show me where anyone said that?

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Mon May 20, 2019 8:59 pm

dsr wrote:To what level is that a valid defence? If Farage had been beaten senseless, would it still be a valid point for more than one poster (you aren't the only one) to mention the murdered MP?
Damo (as he often does) claimed “remainers” throw things at politicians. By that logic “brexiters” murder their MPs.

I think Damo needs to learn how to use the word “some”.

Edit - and when did it become unacceptable to mention the murder of Jo Cox? Are we supposed to pretend it never happened so we don’t hurt the snowflake brexiters’ feelings?
Last edited by Greenmile on Mon May 20, 2019 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These 2 users liked this post: Lord Beamish Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Mon May 20, 2019 9:00 pm

taio wrote:Unbelievable.
It happened. It was on the news and everything. Maybe you missed it.

theroyaldyche
Been Liked: 505 times
Has Liked: 245 times

Post by theroyaldyche » Mon May 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Not heard the expression before...gammon he is

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Mon May 20, 2019 9:01 pm

Damo wrote:Go on, show me where anyone said that?
Here you go...
Damo wrote:What is also interesting is, that when Brexiteers are aggrieved, they respond by taking to the ballot box.
Remainers react by throwing things at politicians.

The good guys eh?

taio

Post by taio » Mon May 20, 2019 9:02 pm

Greenmile wrote:It happened. It was on the news and everything. Maybe you missed it.
I was clearly referring to your massively f*****g stupid post.

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5154 times
Has Liked: 795 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Mon May 20, 2019 9:02 pm

The sandals are well and truly off.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

Clarethalffull
Been Liked: 63 times
Has Liked: 98 times

Post by Clarethalffull » Mon May 20, 2019 9:03 pm

arise_sir_charge wrote:Not sure why anybody thinks this new craze of throwing stuff at politicians or people in the public spotlight is either funny or in any way acceptable.

Where does it stop? Do we wait for it to escalate and for someone to get seriously hurt by whatever is thrown at them or do we wait for one of those attacked to react and hurt someone by lashing out?

It's all a bit pathetic.
You are right. Someone is going to get hurt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jo_Cox" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Mon May 20, 2019 9:04 pm

taio wrote:I was clearly referring to your massively f*****g stupid post.
That happened too, at 8:50pm. Post 17 on this page. Which bit are you struggling to believe?

taio

Post by taio » Mon May 20, 2019 9:06 pm

Greenmile wrote:That happened too, at 8:50pm. Post 17 on this page. Which bit are you struggling to believe?
That you would even consider posting it in the first place. Just because someone didn't add the word 'some' in a previous post.
This user liked this post: Damo

Clarethalffull
Been Liked: 63 times
Has Liked: 98 times

Post by Clarethalffull » Mon May 20, 2019 9:08 pm

Actually made up by Dickens in 1838 to describe a large, self-satisfied, middle aged man who professes an extreme patriotism in large part to disguise his essential selfishness and corruption.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Mon May 20, 2019 9:09 pm

taio wrote:That you would even consider posting it in the first place. Just because someone didn't add the word 'some' in a previous post.
See my edit to post 24 on this page. I’m sorry if I hurt your delicate feelings (especially seeing as how we’re such great mates and all), but you’re going to have to live with it, I’m afraid.

Maybe you can report my post and get it deleted.

Damo

Post by Damo » Mon May 20, 2019 9:10 pm

Greenmile wrote:Here you go...
Ah, you are playing that silly game again.
Rowls is quite right about you being the most boring poster on this forum.

Ok, for the sake of your pedantic argument.

Most remainers (I dont know exact numbers. I'm basing my opinion solely on the views I have read) support, and encourage, the throwing of objects at politicians.
I.e they too would throw them if they had as much courage as today's culprit.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Mon May 20, 2019 9:15 pm

Damo wrote:Ah, you are playing that silly game again.

Most remainers (I dont know exact numbers. I'm basing my opinion solely on the views I have read) support, and encourage, the throwing of objects at politicians.
I think what you meant to say was “I was wrong and should stop accusing large groups of people of all being the same as the worst amongst them, because it tends to make me look a bit silly”.

Better to call me a boring pedant than admit that though, eh?
These 2 users liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex Bordeauxclaret

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Mon May 20, 2019 9:17 pm

Damo wrote:Somebody commits a crime and the first thing you thought was "it will be one of those ethnic minorities"
Interesting...
but not what I said.

Rowls
Been Liked: 5065 times
Has Liked: 5124 times

Post by Rowls » Mon May 20, 2019 9:17 pm

One of the most striking things about this thread that hasn't been mentioned here is the reaction of those who are either amused and/or Remainers.

None of them seem to have twigged that this is damaging their cause and will only result in more votes for the Nigel Farage and his Brexit Party.

If I were a rampant Remainer like many on here are and I wanted to campaign to re-run the democratic vote to reverse Brexit then this kind of stupid antic would drive me to despair.

Yet the Remainers on here seem to revelling in it and whooping it all up.

It's no wonder you lost the referendum and it's no wonder the Brexit Party are riding sky high in the polls.
These 3 users liked this post: tiger76 AndyClaret jrtod61

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Mon May 20, 2019 9:19 pm

Damo wrote:Ah, you are playing that silly game again.

That's true, I support the throwing of objects at politicians, but only right-wing politicians.

brigante
Been Liked: 240 times
Has Liked: 81 times

Post by brigante » Mon May 20, 2019 9:19 pm

Whilst I’ll lose no sleep over Farage getting milkshaked, it’s a shame we’ve been dragged down to this. The likes of Robinson and that rapey bloke getting mainstream airtime, buoyed by the media attention given to this failed politician, are pretty damning of the state of the UK in 2019.
These 6 users liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex Greenmile Bordeauxclaret nil_desperandum longsidepies Falcon

taio

Post by taio » Mon May 20, 2019 9:20 pm

Greenmile wrote:See my edit to post 24 on this page. I’m sorry if I hurt your delicate feelings (especially seeing as how we’re such great mates and all), but you’re going to have to live with it, I’m afraid.

Maybe you can report my post and get it deleted.
No need to apologise - my feelings aren't hurt. I was just pointing out the stupidity of your post. Initially with just the single word "unbelievable'. You couldn't resist and then start with rambling nonsense. Bore off Mr Dull.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Mon May 20, 2019 9:21 pm

taio wrote:No need to apologise - my feelings aren't hurt. I was just pointing out the stupidity of your post. Initially with just the single word "unbelievable'. You couldn't resist and then start with rambling nonsense. Bore off Mr Dull.
Incredible

I thought personal abuse was frowned upon ‘round here.

Damo

Post by Damo » Mon May 20, 2019 9:22 pm

Greenmile wrote:I think what you meant to say was “I was wrong and should stop accusing large groups of people of all being the same as the worst amongst them, because it tends to make me look a bit silly”.

Better to call me a boring pedant than admit that though, eh?
I wasnt wrong. The majority (of remainers views that I have read) support it.

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2488 times
Has Liked: 760 times

Post by ksrclaret » Mon May 20, 2019 9:23 pm

taio wrote:No need to apologise - my feelings aren't hurt. I was just pointing out the stupidity of your post. Initially with just the single word "unbelievable'. You couldn't resist and then start with rambling nonsense. Bore off Mr Dull.
Is someone picking on you again, taio? You're always having your feelings trampled over on this board, aren't you?

Tell me who it is and I'll cover them in a milkshake for you, just choose the flavour.
These 2 users liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex Greenmile

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Mon May 20, 2019 9:25 pm

Damo wrote:I wasnt wrong. The majority (of remainers views that I have read) support it.
You’re standing by your claim that “Remainers react by throwing things at politicians”, then?

In that case, I’ll stand by mine that brexiters murder MPs.

Now which group is worse, based on the above?

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Mon May 20, 2019 9:26 pm

ksrclaret wrote:Is someone picking on you again, taio? You're always having your feelings trampled over on this board, aren't you?

Tell me who it is and I'll cover them in a milkshake for you, just choose the flavour.
Please choose strawberry, taio - it’s my favourite.

Damo

Post by Damo » Mon May 20, 2019 9:27 pm

Greenmile wrote:You’re standing by your claim that “Remainers react by throwing things at politicians”, then?

In that case, I’ll stand by mine that brexiters murder MPs.

Now which group is worse, based on the above?
I have absolutely no problem with you owning what you said.
I'm glad you posted it

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Mon May 20, 2019 9:28 pm

Damo wrote:I have absolutely no problem with you owning what you said.
I'm glad you posted it
Which is worse, though, Damo? Would you rather align yourself with the milkshake throwers, or the murderers?

That’s the choice you’ve set up for yourself with your catastrophic failure of logic.
These 2 users liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex Lord Beamish

taio

Post by taio » Mon May 20, 2019 9:28 pm

ksrclaret wrote:Is someone picking on you again, taio? You're always having your feelings trampled over on this board, aren't you?

Strawberry.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

JohnMcGreal
Been Liked: 1344 times
Has Liked: 438 times

Post by JohnMcGreal » Mon May 20, 2019 9:34 pm

Damo wrote:When Jo Cox was murdered. Pretty much everyone, except the absolute moon bat extremists, were saddened and full of condemnation about it.

Moon bat extremists like Nigel Farage, who complained that the murder of Jo Cox might cost his side votes?

Moon bat extremists like Aaron Banks, who broke the agreement to suspend Brexit campaigning after her murder by ordering his team to ‘up the spend’ on Facebook and ‘press it harder’ while nobody else was campaigning?

It’s nice to see that you’re finally seeing these utterly repugnant characters for what they are, even if it is a little late in the day.
These 8 users liked this post: Greenmile Swizzlestick Claret-On-A-T-Rex Bordeauxclaret nil_desperandum longsidepies Falcon Lord Beamish