YES! Farage Milkshaked

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
aggi
Been Liked: 2109 times

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

Post by aggi » Mon May 20, 2019 9:39 pm

Damo wrote:What is also interesting is, that when Brexiteers are aggrieved, they respond by taking to the ballot box.
Remainers react by throwing things at politicians.

The good guys eh?
Setting aside Jo Cox there was a discussion on this very thread about a Brexiteer hitting Corbyn with an egg.

bfccrazy
Been Liked: 2103 times
Has Liked: 416 times

Post by bfccrazy » Mon May 20, 2019 9:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Claret-On-A-T-Rex
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 826 times

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Mon May 20, 2019 9:48 pm

JohnMcGreal wrote:Moon bat extremists like Nigel Farage, who complained that the murder of Jo Cox might cost his side votes?

Moon bat extremists like Aaron Banks, who broke the agreement to suspend Brexit campaigning after her murder by ordering his team to ‘up the spend’ on Facebook and ‘press it harder’ while nobody else was campaigning?

It’s nice to see that you’re finally seeing these utterly repugnant characters for what they are, even if it is a little late in the day.
They aren't, posters like Rowls are crowing at how these idiots are getting more votes and are going to win more elections as though this is a good thing for the UK.

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Mon May 20, 2019 9:54 pm

Greenmile wrote:Which is worse, though, Damo? Would you rather align yourself with the milkshake throwers, or the murderers?

That’s the choice you’ve set up for yourself with your catastrophic failure of logic.
I've already made myself clear on this subject.
I found the murder of Jo Cox to be abhorrent. A stain on democracy and humanity.
So, I'd like to bet, do nearly all Brexiteers

Rowls
Been Liked: 5065 times
Has Liked: 5124 times

Post by Rowls » Mon May 20, 2019 9:56 pm

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:They aren't, posters like Rowls are crowing at how these idiots are getting more votes and are going to win more elections as though this is a good thing for the UK.
"crowing"

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4241 times

Post by Greenmile » Mon May 20, 2019 9:59 pm

Damo wrote:I've already made myself clear on this subject.
I found the murder of Jo Cox to be abhorrent. A stain on democracy and humanity.
So, I'd like to bet, do nearly all Brexiteers

But it was the brexiters who did it. Just like it was the remainers who threw milkshake at Farage.

Come on Damo. How hard is it to say “I was wrong to paint all remainers with the same brush”?

Are you waiting for me to say it was unacceptable to throw milkshake at Farage? Because it was.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Mon May 20, 2019 10:04 pm

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:They aren't, posters like Rowls are crowing at how these idiots are getting more votes and are going to win more elections as though this is a good thing for the UK.
I had to laugh at that post as well.
I wonder how many people were thinking along the lines of, well I’m not going to vote for that walking soundbite Nigel Farage, hang on what’s that, someone threw a drink at him? Poor darling, I’m going to vote for him now.

I suppose two people count.
This user liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Clarets4me
Been Liked: 2307 times
Has Liked: 1033 times

Post by Clarets4me » Mon May 20, 2019 10:05 pm

brigante wrote:Whilst I’ll lose no sleep over Farage getting milkshaked ..... buoyed by the media attention given to this failed politician, are pretty damning of the state of the UK in 2019.
This year, he's completing 20 years service as an MEP, for some years he's been a co-group President, he's grown his party from 3 MEP's in 1999 to having 24 seats in 2014, and got the most votes of any UK party in that election. He exposed the appointment of the corrupt French politicain, Jacques Barrott as a EU commissioner and he's led a semi-major political party for 9 years in total , and helped to win a national referendum against all the odds in 2016.

His " cause celebre ", the UK's position in the European Union, has dominated the political sphere for the last 3 and a half years, and his new party looks set to poll better than Labour and the Conservatives in this week's European Elections. The father of the " House of Commons ", Ken Clarke, has described him as the most " successfull politician of his generation " !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-419920 ... ken-clarke

You can disagree with him, but his career has certainly not been a failure ...
These 2 users liked this post: lovebeingaclaret jrtod61

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Mon May 20, 2019 10:23 pm

Greenmile wrote:But it was the brexiters who did it. Just like it was the remainers who threw milkshake at Farage.

Come on Damo. How hard is it to say “I was wrong to paint all remainers with the same brush”?

Are you waiting for me to say it was unacceptable to throw milkshake at Farage? Because it was.
My comment about remainers was because, my view of remainers are the vocal majority that seem to support throwing milkshake at politicians.

If you are not part of that group, then you have no need to be offended by my comment and I have no reason to apologise to you.
I've explained this several times, and I'm quite happy that my comment wasnt wrong. Only perhaps that I didnt say every single remainer.
That should of been obvious

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Mon May 20, 2019 10:23 pm

"Rangers" "Celtic" "Rangers" "Celtic"
This user liked this post: Vino blanco

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon May 20, 2019 10:24 pm

[quote="Clarets4me"]This year, he's completing 20 years service as an MEP, for some years he's been a co-group President, he's grown his party from 3 MEP's in 1999 to having 24 seats in 2014, and got the most votes of any UK party in that election. He exposed the appointment of the corrupt French politicain, Jacques Barrott as a EU commissioner and he's led a semi-major political party for 9 years in total , and helped to win a national referendum against all the odds in 2016.

His " cause celebre ", the UK's position in the European Union, has dominated the political sphere for the last 3 and a half years, and his new party looks set to poll better than Labour and the Conservatives in this week's European Elections. The father of the " House of Commons ", Ken Clarke, has described him as the most " successfull politician of his generation "

Hitler wasn't a failure to his supporters either

The only thing he's done is help drive the UK over a cliff that could well result in the breakup of a union that has stood for 300 odd years.

How the **** anyone can be proud of what he's done and continues to do is pretty hard to get my head around
These 2 users liked this post: Rowls Claret-On-A-T-Rex

If it be your will
Been Liked: 500 times
Has Liked: 509 times

Post by If it be your will » Mon May 20, 2019 10:37 pm

Last edited by If it be your will on Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
These 2 users liked this post: burnleymik jrtod61

Rowls
Been Liked: 5065 times
Has Liked: 5124 times

Post by Rowls » Mon May 20, 2019 10:38 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Hitler wasn't a failure to his supporters either

The only thing he's done is help drive the UK over a cliff that could well result in the breakup of a union that has stood for 300 odd years.

How the **** anyone can be proud of what he's done and continues to do is pretty hard to get my head around
Lancaster wins the Golden Swastika Award for being the first to invoke Adolf Hitler on this stupidest of stupid threads.

Congratulations Lancaster!

These 7 users liked this post: burnleymik Vino blanco AndyClaret Beaconsfield Claret lovebeingaclaret CoolClaret jrtod61

If it be your will
Been Liked: 500 times
Has Liked: 509 times

Post by If it be your will » Mon May 20, 2019 10:46 pm

Last edited by If it be your will on Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Juxtaposition
Been Liked: 19 times
Has Liked: 6 times

Post by Juxtaposition » Mon May 20, 2019 10:48 pm

It's high time the government took this radical leftist terrorism seriously, because that's what this is. If this was a skinhead going around stabbing people in the face then the government would do something about it. But because its lefty lovies they refuse to use the kind of force necessary to bring these terrorists to heel.

This is why we must end asylum and close our borders, because what if a Syrian comes in and does this.

thatdberight
Been Liked: 927 times
Has Liked: 716 times

Post by thatdberight » Mon May 20, 2019 11:14 pm

If it be your will wrote:... properly punched, by a hand holding an egg.
Is that even possible?

I'm with you - none of this is acceptable and the assault on Corbyn certainly is a step or two up the ladder from milkshake nonsense but my reading of the reporting is that he probably "splatted" Corbyn with the egg rather than holding it in his fist. So, more an eggy slap than a proper punch.

aggi
Been Liked: 2109 times

Post by aggi » Mon May 20, 2019 11:15 pm

Clarets4me wrote:This year, he's completing 20 years service as an MEP, for some years he's been a co-group President, he's grown his party from 3 MEP's in 1999 to having 24 seats in 2014, and got the most votes of any UK party in that election. He exposed the appointment of the corrupt French politicain, Jacques Barrott as a EU commissioner and he's led a semi-major political party for 9 years in total , and helped to win a national referendum against all the odds in 2016.

His " cause celebre ", the UK's position in the European Union, has dominated the political sphere for the last 3 and a half years, and his new party looks set to poll better than Labour and the Conservatives in this week's European Elections. The father of the " House of Commons ", Ken Clarke, has described him as the most " successfull politician of his generation " !

Fair play to the guy, in one general election he nearly (but not quite) got as many votes as this dolphin

These 2 users liked this post: Greenmile Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Clarets4me

Post by Clarets4me » Mon May 20, 2019 11:19 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Hitler wasn't a failure to his supporters either

In your opinion ...

You may place a very low price on Britain's national sovereignty, and have no problem with the eventual aim of the European project, which is a Federal Europe, very heavily influenced, if not controlled by the Franco-German axis. Millions of British people do have an issue with that ....
These 4 users liked this post: Somethingfishy burnleymik lovebeingaclaret jrtod61

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Mon May 20, 2019 11:20 pm

Juxtaposition wrote:It's high time the government took this radical leftist terrorism seriously, because that's what this is. If this was a skinhead going around stabbing people in the face then the government would do something about it. But because its lefty lovies they refuse to use the kind of force necessary to bring these terrorists to heel.

This is why we must end asylum and close our borders, because what if a Syrian comes in and does this.
luvvies*

Not a very good effort, even putting spelling aside.

Clarets4me

Post by Clarets4me » Mon May 20, 2019 11:21 pm

aggi wrote:Fair play to the guy, in one general election he nearly (but not quite) got as many votes as this dolphin

Who won that particular seat that day ?

dsr
Been Liked: 4549 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Mon May 20, 2019 11:21 pm

aggi wrote:Fair play to the guy, in one general election he nearly (but not quite) got as many votes as this dolphin
I think that's pretty much the point. He started from level zero - less votes than a dolphin - to build a political party that had the highest vote in a national election, and has since built another one that looks likely to do the same. I don't see how anyone could consider that to be political failure.
These 2 users liked this post: tiger76 AndyClaret

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:21 pm

Clarets4me wrote:In your opinion ...

You may place a very low price on Britain's national sovereignty, and have no problem with the eventual aim of the European project, which is a Federal Europe, very heavily influenced, if not controlled by the Franco-German axis. Millions of British people do have an issue with that ....
Damn that Bismarck and his Prussian Empire

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:52 pm

dsr wrote:I think that's pretty much the point. He started from level zero - less votes than a dolphin - to build a political party that had the highest vote in a national election, and has since built another one that looks likely to do the same. I don't see how anyone could consider that to be political failure.
For such a failure he sure has the establishment worried,this thread is revealing a lot of people's true colours,and many don't do themselves or their cause any favours.

Just out of interest where are the boundaries for the people that find this incident amusing,if for instance this had been an acid attack,or the idiot had possessed a knife,would you still all be so carefree.

I hope anyone that is considering a tit-for-tat response towards high-profile remainers sees sense and doesn't lower themselves to those standards.

Finally to clarify my opinion is the same for any politician or public figure that is subjected to attack,whether they are pro-brexit/anti-brexit,pro-Scottish independence/or Unionist,is it any wonder potential candidates are turning their backs on standing for public office when this is the level of abuse they have to tolerate.
These 2 users liked this post: AndyClaret jrtod61

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1823 times
Has Liked: 3948 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Mon May 20, 2019 11:57 pm

Clarets4me wrote:In your opinion ...

I'm pleased that you included the crucial words "eventual aim" in your post, because that may well be the direction that some countries would like to take us into, but it would only be an "aim", and in the interests of balance and accuracy, you should perhaps have added that whilst the UK remains in the EU it can't happen because we can and would veto it.
Even with us outside the EU, it's difficult to see the likes of Hungary, Austria, Poland and many other proud independent nations "kowtowing" to the French and Germans.
What we should really become concerned about is the influence of Russia, China and Trump's USA, and the potential danger that all 3 present in different ways.
Incidentally, BRITISH NATIONAL sovereignty has never been so at risk as it is at present mainly thanks to Farage. 300 years of Union are very much in the balance if we get Farage's brexit, due to the Irish border issue, and the determination of the vast majority of Scots to remain an EU member.

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Tue May 21, 2019 6:03 am

Greenmile wrote:You’re standing by your claim that “Remainers react by throwing things at politicians”, then?

In that case, I’ll stand by mine that brexiters murder MPs.

Now which group is worse, based on the above?
Where's your evidence that Mair was a brexiteer ? and surely by definition you would have had to have voted brexit to be a brexiteer ?

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3146 times
Has Liked: 10202 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Tue May 21, 2019 6:11 am

I think you've missed the whole point - by a mile.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Tue May 21, 2019 6:45 am

dsr wrote:I think that's pretty much the point. He started from level zero - less votes than a dolphin - to build a political party that had the highest vote in a national election....
Did he? When was that, then?

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Tue May 21, 2019 6:50 am

AndyClaret wrote:Where's your evidence that Mair was a brexiteer ? and surely by definition you would have had to have voted brexit to be a brexiteer ?
He’s a neo-Nazi. Of course he’s a brexiter.

Hapag Lloyd
Been Liked: 285 times
Has Liked: 423 times

Post by Hapag Lloyd » Tue May 21, 2019 7:29 am

Greenmile wrote:He’s a neo-Nazi. Of course he’s a brexiter.
How do you cope living amongst all these “neo-Nazis”

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Tue May 21, 2019 7:36 am

1963: MLK protests against racism in the US.

2019: MILK protests against racism in the UK.

brigante
Been Liked: 240 times
Has Liked: 81 times

Post by brigante » Tue May 21, 2019 8:51 am

Clarets4me wrote:This year, he's completing 20 years service as an MEP, for some years he's been a co-group President, he's grown his party from 3 MEP's in 1999 to having 24 seats in 2014, and got the most votes of any UK party in that election. He exposed the appointment of the corrupt French politicain, Jacques Barrott as a EU commissioner and he's led a semi-major political party for 9 years in total , and helped to win a national referendum against all the odds in 2016.

I was thinking more of his attempts to get into the UK parliament, but yes, notwithstanding the arguments outside of that, that’s probably fair comment.

dsr

Post by dsr » Tue May 21, 2019 9:16 am

Greenmile wrote:Did he? When was that, then?
2014 European elections, of course. Didn't you know UKIP was the largest party?

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:19 am

dsr wrote:I think that's pretty much the point. He started from level zero - less votes than a dolphin - to build a political party that had the highest vote in a national election, and has since built another one that looks likely to do the same. I don't see how anyone could consider that to be political failure.
Did you use the same calculator as the liars who came up with the £350m NHS savings to reach the conclusion they had more votes than any other party in the election ?

nil_desperandum

Post by nil_desperandum » Tue May 21, 2019 9:42 am

dsr wrote:2014 European elections, of course. Didn't you know UKIP was the largest party?
I think we all know that, but your post (171), referred specifically to a"national election".
Last edited by nil_desperandum on Tue May 21, 2019 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

nil_desperandum

Post by nil_desperandum » Tue May 21, 2019 9:59 am

Clarets4me wrote:A Brexiter was jailed for 28 days in March for " Egging " Jeremy Corbyn, very similar offence here, so I would expect a similar sentence ! :roll:
Firstly - I don't agree with throwing things at politicians.
Having said this, (and having now seen the film footage) I don't think that the 2 are comparable, and I suspect that the assailant was careful to ensure that it was a lower category offence.
He didn't approach Farage in an aggressive way, he deliberately threw it underarm and gently, he kept hold of the cup, and he aimed it at his lower body, not his head.
It will therefore be difficult to prove that he intended Farage any harm, or put him in any physical danger.
As I said, I think it was wrong, and in normal circumstances he would get away with a police caution, but in this case - due to Farage's "high profile", they'll probably charge him - which I tend to agree with.
A small fine and a cleaning bill the most likely outcome in my view.

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Tue May 21, 2019 10:01 am

nil_desperandum wrote:I think we all no that, but your post (171), referred specifically to a"national election".
Telegraph today : Tories set for "their lowest vote share in a national election since..."
BBC today : Tories could get "lowest share of the vote ever for the party in a national election..."
ukandeu.ac.uk : "...unlikely (sic) any other national election..."
Comment piece in the i yesterday by "Our Future, Our Choice" : "...a party that is topping the polls for a national election. Farage..."

Like it or not, the use of "national" to mean "nationwide" isn't uncommon. I'm not sure why people are so unsure of their own arguments (on both sides) they resort to sophistry, pedantry or name-calling.
These 2 users liked this post: RingoMcCartney jrtod61

Lord Beamish
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 2881 times

Post by Lord Beamish » Tue May 21, 2019 10:09 am

Rowls wrote:Lancaster wins the Golden Swastika Award for being the first to invoke Adolf Hitler on this stupidest of stupid threads.

Congratulations Lancaster!

Is that badge from your Presonal Collection, Rowls?

lovebeingaclaret
Been Liked: 120 times
Has Liked: 355 times

Post by lovebeingaclaret » Tue May 21, 2019 10:09 am

All this talk and chat and stuff about Brexiteers is mind numbing.

Calling people a Brexiteer is wrong, they should simply be called the majority.
These 2 users liked this post: Right_winger jrtod61

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue May 21, 2019 10:11 am

Rileybobs wrote:How do you know the ‘milkshaker’ is on the left?
I don't.

I haven't said he is.

I posted an opinion.

You made an assumption......

nil_desperandum

Post by nil_desperandum » Tue May 21, 2019 10:14 am

thatdberight wrote:Telegraph today : Tories set for "their lowest vote share in a national election since..."
BBC today : Tories could get "lowest share of the vote ever for the party in a national election..."
ukandeu.ac.uk : "...unlikely (sic) any other national election..."
Comment piece in the i yesterday by "Our Future, Our Choice" : "...a party that is topping the polls for a national election. Farage..."

Like it or not, the use of "national" to mean "nationwide" isn't uncommon. I'm not sure why people are so unsure of their own arguments (on both sides) they resort to sophistry, pedantry or name-calling.
Fair enough, but there's a pretty strong clue in the title of the polling card:
ELECTION OF MEMBERS OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT FOR THE NORTH WEST REGION
So it's an election for an EU assembly held on a regional (not national) basis, but I do agree that it's rather a pedantic point to make. However it's exactly the sort of pedantry dsr perpetrates all the time as he tries to justify his posts, so he can have no complaints about being picked up on it, even if the Telegraph and BBC also describe it wrongly. It's clearly a regional election (not "nationwide"), with candidates for each region, for the EU.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue May 21, 2019 10:16 am

nil_desperandum wrote:I think we all know that, but your post (171), referred specifically to a"national election".
Was the election referred to, an election held across the nation?

Yes

Or

No?

scouseclaret
Been Liked: 857 times
Has Liked: 264 times

Post by scouseclaret » Tue May 21, 2019 10:16 am

An immensely puerile act that is unjustifiable on any sort of political, intellectual or moral basis.

F***ing funny though... :lol:

dsr

Post by dsr » Tue May 21, 2019 10:18 am

nil_desperandum wrote:I think we all know that, but your post (171), referred specifically to a"national election".
I was using the term "national" in the sense of "covering the nation". If I had meant "general election", I would have used the term "general election". My apologies to anyone who was confused.

dsr

Post by dsr » Tue May 21, 2019 10:20 am

nil_desperandum wrote:Fair enough, but there's a pretty strong clue in the title of the polling card:
So it's an election for an EU assembly held on a regional (not national) basis, but I do agree that it's rather a pedantic point to make. However it's exactly the sort of pedantry dsr perpetrates all the time as he tries to justify his posts, so he can have no complaints about being picked up on it, even if the Telegraph and BBC also describe it wrongly. It's clearly a regional election (not "nationwide"), with candidates for each region, for the EU.
I suspect Greenmile genuinely didn't know the difference - he wasn't just being pedantic. But thank you for helping to make it clear to others who didn't get the point.

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Tue May 21, 2019 10:39 am

nil_desperandum wrote:Fair enough, but there's a pretty strong clue in the title of the polling card:
Collins Dictionary :
"nationwide (adjective) : covering or available to the whole of a nation; national"

National or nationwide. Neither are wrong. The election is clearly happening "nationwide". By your definition, a General Election wouldn't be a national election since each ballot paper clearly states a constituency. The only one that could be would be a directly-elected Presidential election.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue May 21, 2019 10:41 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Using your pedantic and twisted logic, then a general election is constituency election ( not "nationwide") with candidates for each constituency, for the UK Parliament.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue May 21, 2019 10:43 am

thatdberight wrote:Collins Dictionary :
"nationwide (adjective) : covering or available to the whole of a nation; national"

National or nationwide. Neither are wrong. The election is clearly happening "nationwide". By your definition, a General Election wouldn't be a national election since each ballot paper clearly states a constituency. The only one that could be would be a directly-elected Presidential election.

Beat me to it!

Fair play. ;)

claret2018
Been Liked: 801 times
Has Liked: 26 times

Post by claret2018 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:48 am

Throwing milkshakes at fascists is absolutely acceptable IMO
This user liked this post: longsidepies

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:50 am

dsr wrote:2014 European elections, of course. Didn't you know UKIP was the largest party?
Hardly a “national” election when so few bother to turn up and vote.
Would have been a lot clearer if you would have just said the European election - even though it makes your point a bit lamer

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Tue May 21, 2019 10:55 am

Both sides (on here and elsewhere) as bad as each other.

Whether it's Farage refusing to discuss his "other" "policies" or people on here refusing to accept what "national" means, it's the same problem. Of course, it's much more important when it's Farage because he matters much more, but it's the same problem.