YES! Farage Milkshaked

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
JohnMcGreal
Been Liked: 1354 times
Has Liked: 440 times

Re: YES! Farage Milkshaked

Post by JohnMcGreal » Thu May 23, 2019 2:16 pm

Damo wrote:This gentleman served is country in the parachute regiment for 22 years.
Today, someone threw a milkshake at him and called him a facist.
Well done to all of the people who encouraged this behaviour, on here or elsewhere
My head is spinning. That picture is throwing up all sorts of questions.

1. Is the picture taken outside a polling station?
2. If so, did the old chap take a full sandwich in with him to vote?
3. Was he eating it while he was voting?
4. If not, did he leave it on the plate on the table outside while he popped in to vote?
5. Did someone eat half of his sandwich while he was voting?
6. Did someone throw a milkshake at him while he was eating his sandwich?
7. Did someone throw a milkshake at him and then he decided to eat his sandwich?
8. Why does the milkshake look like strawberry yoghurt?

I think we need answers.
This user liked this post: Spijed

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10236 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu May 23, 2019 2:19 pm

Damo wrote: Too thick to use something as simple as the quote function :lol:
You'll see I've used it many times, thanks, whereas your spelling and general levels of perception are shite all the time.
Your use of this story regarding the old geezer getting splattered, Damo, posted merely to reinforce your hatred of what you perceive to be "the left" is both desperate and pathetic

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2819 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Thu May 23, 2019 2:22 pm

Damo wrote:Yes, a right wing terrorist.
And literally everyone (even the right) condemned it.

Throwing milkshakes is something the left are doing (bare in mind, my post didnt condemn the left, just the people throwing milkshakes and the people who encourage it) and lots of people on the left appear to encourage it.

(I discussed this with greenmile on this thread already, even though he's intelligent enough to know the difference really. I'm explaining again here because I feel like you are not)
I'm actually a complete moron. I don't know anything at all. I should have been aborted. I'm literally worthless.

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu May 23, 2019 2:22 pm

Throwing milkshakes is something the left are doing (bare in mind, my post didnt condemn the left, just the people throwing milkshakes and the people who encourage it) and lots of people on the left appear to encourage it.

(I discussed this with greenmile on this thread already, even though he's intelligent enough to know the difference really. I'm explaining again here because I feel like you are not)

How do you spell "bear" as in "bear in mind", Damo ? Just asking. :lol:

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Thu May 23, 2019 2:24 pm

JohnMcGreal wrote:My head is spinning. That picture is throwing up all sorts of questions.

1. Is the picture taken outside a polling station?
2. If so, did the old chap take a full sandwich in with him to vote?
3. Was he eating it while he was voting?
4. If not, did he leave it on the plate on the table outside while he popped in to vote?
5. Did someone eat half of his sandwich while he was voting?
6. Did someone throw a milkshake at him while he was eating his sandwich?
7. Did someone throw a milkshake at him and then he decided to eat his sandwich?
8. Why does the milkshake look like strawberry yoghurt?

I think we need answers.
I think the old man was one of the polling station workers sat outside the polling station which should answer most of your Qs

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu May 23, 2019 2:28 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Edward your only "joke" about me being a drunk wasn't funny the first time round. It hasn't got any funnier even after the 500th time! Believe me!

I couldn't care less what everybody thinks of you Edward I think there's a nice person in that angry shell I really do. You keep true to your curmudgeonly self, tiger!

I think you're Grrrrrrrrreat!
If you've been sober when you've been posting your frantic Friday offerings then you really are the biggest of arseholes, Ringsting.
Maybe it's Elizabeth - check out the spelling, Damo - who escaped and posted under your name (again). ;)
Still, only a day to go. We'll see.
Cheers !

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Thu May 23, 2019 2:28 pm

Damo, can you provide a link to the Nigel Farage condemnation.

Thanks

aggi
Been Liked: 2114 times

Post by aggi » Thu May 23, 2019 2:35 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:I think the old man was one of the polling station workers sat outside the polling station which should answer most of your Qs
Except he was wearing a Brexit Party rosette. You can't be working in a polling station with a party rosette. Of course he may have had stashed outside ready to put on whilst eating his lunch but that still seems like something of a breach of etiquette.

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Thu May 23, 2019 2:38 pm

aggi wrote:Except he was wearing a Brexit Party rosette. You can't be working in a polling station with a party rosette. Of course he may have had stashed outside ready to put on whilst eating his lunch but that still seems like something of a breach of etiquette.
Good point, I was more just relaying the story as the 'unbiased' news outlets have reported. Not had the time or desire to fact check it but maybe something more than his sardine sandwich smells a littler fishy

Juxtaposition
Been Liked: 19 times
Has Liked: 6 times

Post by Juxtaposition » Thu May 23, 2019 2:41 pm

Damo wrote:The right didnt murder someone did they?
Some nut job did and literally everyone condemned it.
No. The right didn't murder Jo Cox. But let's take Tommy Robinson's logic, which is shared by quite a lot of people on the right, that when some Muslims blow themselves up it is an indictment against all Muslims, and apply that to the right wing and their terrorists. Just to see what it'd look like.

"Every single Right-winger watching this... on 16/6/16 you got away with killing and maiming a Remainer... you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end... and the right-wing community will feel the full force of the liberal elite if we see any of our Remainers are killed, maimed, or hurt on EU soil ever again."

Of course, there are less people on the left who would tar whole groups of people than there are on the right because, generally speaking, the left are just smarter, better people.
This user liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex

burnleymik
Been Liked: 1171 times
Has Liked: 2916 times

Post by burnleymik » Thu May 23, 2019 2:46 pm

Juxtaposition wrote: generally speaking, the left are just smarter, better people.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lord Rothbury
Been Liked: 133 times
Has Liked: 68 times

Post by Lord Rothbury » Thu May 23, 2019 2:56 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:How do you spell "bear" as in "bear in mind", Damo ? Just asking. :lol:
Picking Damo up on his spelling error says more about you than it does about Damo. IMO

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Thu May 23, 2019 2:58 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:You'll see I've used it many times, thanks, whereas your spelling and general levels of perception are shite all the time.
Your use of this story regarding the old geezer getting splattered, Damo, posted merely to reinforce your hatred of what you perceive to be "the left" is both desperate and pathetic
It wasnt aimed at the left. It was aimed at people who throw milkshakes and people who encourage it.
You have decided that means the left because you are not very bright/too angry to think. Delete as applicable

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu May 23, 2019 2:59 pm

Juxtaposition wrote:No. The right didn't murder Jo Cox. But let's take Tommy Robinson's logic, which is shared by quite a lot of people on the right, that when some Muslims blow themselves up it is an indictment against all Muslims, and apply that to the right wing and their terrorists. Just to see what it'd look like.

"Every single Right-winger watching this... on 16/6/16 you got away with killing and maiming a Remainer... you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end... and the right-wing community will feel the full force of the liberal elite if we see any of our Remainers are killed, maimed, or hurt on EU soil ever again."

Of course, there are less people on the left who would tar whole groups of people than there are on the right because, generally speaking, the left are just smarter, better people.
Why are you comparing yourself to Tommy Robinson charlie?
Maybe dont stoop to his level. You are better than that

fatboy47
Been Liked: 2320 times
Has Liked: 2696 times

Post by fatboy47 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:46 pm

Maybe, Damo, in the midst of all the angst, bigotry and general ranting, you may one day just pause and reflect that, basically, what you demonise,despise, abhor, hate..whatever, as "the left" are simply a mass of people who want to see changes that benefit ordinary people and the less privileged in our society.

Just as "the right" are generally people who feel the best way forward is centred around the freedom of enterprise and a more jungle or laissez-faire approach.

Just people, Damo....no biggie..not all baby-eaters or axe murderers..Just people who want a better society, and don't agree on the way to achieve it.

Apart from Rowls.....obviously.

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu May 23, 2019 3:51 pm

Damo wrote:It wasnt aimed at the left. It was aimed at people who throw milkshakes and people who encourage it.
You have decided that means the left because you are not very bright/too angry to think. Delete as applicable

You posted it. Since when have you offered anything that's not been a dig at the left ? Crude and clumsy, admittedly, but a dig nonetheless.
Is that your kecks that are smouldering ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done on checking your spelling, though. You're raising your game - at last. ;)

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu May 23, 2019 3:54 pm

Can we all at least agree that if Rowls was milkshaked, we'd all cheer?
These 3 users liked this post: fatboy47 Greenmile Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu May 23, 2019 4:12 pm

fatboy47 wrote:Maybe, Damo, in the midst of all the angst, bigotry and general ranting, you may one day just pause and reflect that, basically, what you demonise,despise, abhor, hate..whatever, as "the left" are simply a mass of people who want to see changes that benefit ordinary people and the less privileged in our society.

Just as "the right" are generally people who feel the best way forward is centred around the freedom of enterprise and a more jungle or laissez-faire approach.

Just people, Damo....no biggie..not all baby-eaters or axe murderers..Just people who want a better society, and don't agree on the way to achieve it.

Apart from Rowls.....obviously.
I dont hate the left. As a collective or as individuals.
My mrs is about as left wing as anyone I've met.(sometimes I suppose that would strengthen your point as opposed to weaken it :lol: )
I do dislike some left wing ideas, but there is plenty of right wing nonsense that I cant stand.
There are some things I will poke fun at, and I like the back and forth debate that both sides partake in
I suppose some of the stuff I post does come across as a bit abrasive, but I never mean to make lefties think i dislike them. If it does, then i suppose i must apologise.
This user liked this post: fatboy47

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu May 23, 2019 4:15 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:You posted it. Since when have you offered anything that's not been a dig at the left ? Crude and clumsy, admittedly, but a dig nonetheless.
Is that your kecks that are smouldering ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done on checking your spelling, though. You're raising your game - at last. ;)
Theres only one person on this board, desperate enough to check my spelling and it isn't me Eddy
I have much more substance than that

Juxtaposition

Post by Juxtaposition » Thu May 23, 2019 4:18 pm

Damo wrote:Why are you comparing yourself to Tommy Robinson?
Maybe dont stoop to his level. You are better than that
There's no stooping going on. It's possible to compare two things that are vastly different, like myself and Tommy Robinson. I'm a much, much better person than him, and the way I know that is because when I compare myself to him I see that he is full of hatred and panders to the truly thick members of society, whereas I don't have any of that hatred and think that pandering to any one group of people on a platform of hatred is something to be avoided at all costs.

I'm a good person. He's and his supporters are sc*m. That is a comparison.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu May 23, 2019 4:26 pm

I'm not comfortable with this bloke getting milkshaked (but it does seem too perfect, old guy, ex-soldier, looks like everyones grandpa) but I'm still 100% the idea of Farage, Lennon and that other bloke getting it.

dsr
Been Liked: 4571 times
Has Liked: 2263 times

Post by dsr » Thu May 23, 2019 4:42 pm

aggi wrote:Except he was wearing a Brexit Party rosette. You can't be working in a polling station with a party rosette. Of course he may have had stashed outside ready to put on whilst eating his lunch but that still seems like something of a breach of etiquette.
Various parties often have people outside polling stations checking names of those who are voting (they are allowed to ask them, on their way out, for their polling number and name so they can see who of their supporters need geeing up to get out and vote). The parties tend to work together and share lists for the purpose. I haven't seen as much of it in recent years.

But he would be a party worker taking names outside the polling station, not a polling official.

dsr
Been Liked: 4571 times
Has Liked: 2263 times

Post by dsr » Thu May 23, 2019 4:45 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:I'm not comfortable with this bloke getting milkshaked (but it does seem too perfect, old guy, ex-soldier, looks like everyones grandpa) but I'm still 100% the idea of Farage, Lennon and that other bloke getting it.
Which still begs the question: should everyone be allowed to pour food items over people they disagree with? Or is it a right reserved for an "elite" who can be relied on to have the "right" views?

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Thu May 23, 2019 4:53 pm

dsr wrote:Which still begs the question: should everyone be allowed to pour food items over people they disagree with? Or is it a right reserved for an "elite" who can be relied on to have the "right" views?
The answer is no one should be allowed to poor food items over people and I would expect everyone to be treated equally by the police and the law. What is allowed is for people to be happier and glad about it happening to certain people over others.

I think it is great that idiots like Farage and Robinson get milkshake thrown over them but I wouldn't do it myself and I would expect the perpetrator to be treated the same as would someone throwing a milkshake over any left wing or remain politicians

Juxtaposition

Post by Juxtaposition » Thu May 23, 2019 4:55 pm

dsr wrote:Which still begs the question: should everyone be allowed to pour food items over people they disagree with? Or is it a right reserved for an "elite" who can be relied on to have the "right" views?

No one's being allowed to do it.

Guich
Been Liked: 472 times
Has Liked: 598 times

Post by Guich » Thu May 23, 2019 5:02 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:I'm not comfortable with this bloke getting milkshaked (but it does seem too perfect, old guy, ex-soldier, looks like everyones grandpa) but I'm still 100% the idea of Farage, Lennon and that other bloke getting it.
Who milkshaked Aaron Lennon?

That makes it serious :x
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu May 23, 2019 5:03 pm

You know, I think you are probably right.

But I've just typed out a lengthy post justifying it, and I probably shouldn't have done.

No, you are right, it shouldn't be done.

But I am torn I have to be honest.

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu May 23, 2019 5:30 pm

Damo wrote:Theres only one person on this board, desperate enough to check my spelling and it isn't me Eddy
I have much more substance than that
It's Eddie, by the way, and there's nothing desperate about pointing out that some useless, pig-ignorant twerp who claims to have "substance" hasn't the intelligence to even write a sentence correctly. Substance abuse, perhaps ? ;)
You might also want to have a look at how to use apostrophes, commas and full stops while you're at it. :lol:

Stil Rothberries on your'e side so everythings' grate, as you would no doubt say. :lol:

It's a shame, you were trying so hard.

This may help.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Learning-Boo ... :g:OYQAAOS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyway, just off to the polling station - I can't miss the opportunity to vote for the Messiah.

Have fun.

Elizabeth
Been Liked: 1259 times
Has Liked: 1368 times

Post by Elizabeth » Thu May 23, 2019 6:00 pm

Nobody has corrected me about Scotland if you bother to properly read my first post today.
Now on Northern Ireland.
Let me start by pulling you up with your last point about Northern Ireland voting to remain in the EU. You infer that this should have relevance. Is this not two faced when you don't accept the relevance of the majority result in the 2016 referendum in favour of leave?

Clarets4me
Been Liked: 2319 times
Has Liked: 1039 times

Post by Clarets4me » Thu May 23, 2019 6:00 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:It's Eddie, by the way, and there's nothing desperate about pointing out that some useless, pig-ignorant twerp who claims to have "substance" hasn't the intelligence to even write a sentence correctly. Substance abuse, perhaps ? ;)
You might also want to have a look at how to use apostrophes, commas and full stops while you're at it. :lol: Stil Rothberries on your'e side so everythings' grate, as you would no doubt say. :lol:

Anyway, just off to the polling station - I can't miss the opportunity to vote for the Messiah.

Have fun.
Vince Cable does have the look of a biblical figure, I suppose ... ;)

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu May 23, 2019 6:05 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:It's Eddie, by the way, and there's nothing desperate about pointing out that some useless, pig-ignorant twerp who claims to have "substance" hasn't the intelligence to even write a sentence correctly. Substance abuse, perhaps ? ;)
You might also want to have a look at how to use apostrophes, commas and full stops while you're at it. :lol:

Stil Rothberries on your'e side so everythings' grate, as you would no doubt say. :lol:

This may help.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Learning-Boo ... :g:OYQAAOS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have fun.
It's far too easy to make you look daft Eddy.

I almost feel mean when you get this angry

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1827 times
Has Liked: 3964 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Thu May 23, 2019 7:08 pm

Elizabeth wrote:Nobody has corrected me about Scotland if you bother to properly read my first post today.
Now on Northern Ireland.
Let me start by pulling you up with your last point about Northern Ireland voting to remain in the EU. You infer that this should have relevance. Is this not two faced when you don't accept the relevance of the majority result in the 2016 referendum in favour of leave?
I sometimes wonder how you can be so shamefaced as to post this stuff when the earlier posts are there for everyone to read. Even dsr, who is on your side, confirmed that you were not just a bit wrong but a lot wrong when you said that you thought that more Scots had voted for brexit than independence.
re: Ireland. It should be obvious to anyone that it has a unique position and history in the UK. There are many challenges facing Ireland if we have a "no deal" / "no customs union" brexit, and it can't just be ignored. (The DUP have been seeing to that anyway.)
Its obvious to all who want to engage that a "no deal" brexit significantly changes the situation in Ireland, and could hasten some kind of political / economic union between north and the republic. I even supplied you with the relevant data that gauges current opinion / feeling in Ireland, but of course you're only thinking of a narrow English brexit, and Ireland is probably perceived by you to be little more than a nuisance getting in the way of negotiations. It's not - it's serious.
I did incidentally accept the relevance of the referendum result in 2016, but it's 2019 now, and we're more divided and chaotic than at any point in recent history, and it's clear that what was promised cannot be delivered and therefore, (whilst I would still support a sensible compromise), it's looking increasingly likely that any deal will have to be put to the people along with other leave and remain options.

Juxtaposition

Post by Juxtaposition » Thu May 23, 2019 7:31 pm

This is why we're ****** as a democracy. There are millions of people just like this one who deny reality in favour of their falsehoods. Elizabeth was corrected a number of times and still he believes his original incorrect statement, and politicians are learning that they can exploit this. And the ones who do are the most dangerous kind of politician.

Elizabeth wrote:Nobody has corrected me about Scotland if you bother to properly read my first post today.
Now on Northern Ireland.
These 2 users liked this post: nil_desperandum Claret-On-A-T-Rex

martin_p
Been Liked: 3765 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Thu May 23, 2019 7:37 pm

Juxtaposition wrote:This is why we're ****** as a democracy. There are millions of people just like this one who deny reality in favour of their falsehoods. Elizabeth was corrected a number of times and still he believes his original incorrect statement, and politicians are learning that they can exploit this. And the ones who do are the most dangerous kind of politician.
Remind you of anyone?

randomclaret2
Been Liked: 2757 times
Has Liked: 4323 times

Post by randomclaret2 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:37 pm

Not another username....
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth » Thu May 23, 2019 8:22 pm

Lancaster - checkmated
Nil - checkmated
Spiral - checkmated.

This is an easy game. Checkmate the Remoaner.

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth » Thu May 23, 2019 8:28 pm

Juxta intrigues me with his Fabrications and Exaggerations.

The game is beginning to bore me but I might stay long enough to checkmate him

You can't win over losers like the ones I see embarrass themselves time after time on here.

Spiral
Been Liked: 2522 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Thu May 23, 2019 10:11 pm

Elizabeth wrote:Lancaster - checkmated
Nil - checkmated
Spiral - checkmated.

This is an easy game. Checkmate the Remoaner.
Woah woah woah, hold up a minute. I think I'm out of the loop here...why am I being mentioned? As far as I can remember I have made one post on this thread and it was in response to Claret-On-A-T-Rex.

Juxtaposition

Post by Juxtaposition » Thu May 23, 2019 10:14 pm

Spiral wrote:Woah woah woah, hold up a minute. I think I'm out of the loop here...why am I being mentioned? As far as I can remember I have made one post on this thread and it was in response to Claret-On-A-T-Rex.
This does not correct Elizabeth.

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Thu May 23, 2019 10:22 pm

Again, I'm out of the loop on this one. Without going over Ringo's posts, what exactly is he saying? I posted a reply to C-O-A-T-R about the influence Farage/UKIP, but I think that's the extent of my involvement on this thread. What's the angle?

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu May 23, 2019 10:25 pm

This is getting kind of creepy. I get that Ringo and Elizabeth are the same guy but surely he's not deranged enough to add yet another character to his portfolio this Monday ?
Friday's his boozing day so God knows how many aliases we'll be drowning in tomorrow. Weird.

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth » Fri May 24, 2019 12:20 am

You will all get your chance over the next few days but in the meantime it's good that I have got a response from the troll. A clue, there is more than one thread on this divisive subject.
Tonight, to give you a taster I'll give you the moment I checkmated Lancaster.
This is the poster who for the longest time has gone on about leave voters having several different reasons for voting leave. His argument was that this undermined the vote to leave.
When I put him on the spot as to why remain voters voted in the way they did, he persisted on the line that remain voters voted to remain for one reason only, they wanted to remain. He would not accept that this was nonsense and there had to be more than one reason. Until other posters started to give several reasons people voted remain.
Feeling threatened that he was being shown up as lacking honesty and substance, Lancaster then blew his top about racists, even though there had been no comments at the time that in any way could seen to be racist Very undignified.
This is all becoming tiring so in order to save time, Nil was checkmated this evening on the subject of Northern Ireland. To support his argument at the time, Nil posted that Northern Ireland's remain majority in the referendum was significant. I asked him why, when he thought that the referendum vote was significant when it was a remain majority, he didnt accept it as significant when it was a leave majority throughout the UK. I think they call it double standards. Nosatisfactory reply was given. Not even sure any reply was given. So I class that as running scared. Maybe more throwing the towel in rather than checkmate.
Eddie, I guess you would know all about creepy so I'll bow to your experience on the matter.

It's been a ball, Ringo is not me and juxta, when you use a sentence with the name Elizabeth in it. it should be 'she' not 'he'.

Brexit will happen and the 17.4 million citizens who voted leave plus the millions who voted remain and support democracy and Brexit, will overcome the remoaners, a minority group who have been responsible for this crisis along with the PM and many MPs.

The beginning of the end for the remoaners began with Farage and the new Brexit Party. It will continue with a new PM. And end with a General Election purging Parliament.

Good bye and good riddance to all the remoaners on here

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Fri May 24, 2019 1:17 am

That's a lot of words to convince absolutely nobody you aren't Ringo, but that's a dead horse so I'll leave it at that. I'm interested to know what prompted my username to start bouncing around that empty little head of yours, and what, exactly, 'checkmate' means in the scheme of your blatantly neurotic delusion.

Damo

Post by Damo » Fri May 24, 2019 2:06 am

Elizabeth wrote:Tonight, to give you a taster I'll give you the moment I checkmated Lancaster.
This is the poster who for the longest time has gone on about leave voters having several different reasons for voting leave. His argument was that this undermined the vote to leave.
When I put him on the spot as to why remain voters voted in the way they did, he persisted on the line that remain voters voted to remain for one reason only, they wanted to remain. He would not accept that this was nonsense and there had to be more than one reason. Until other posters started to give several reasons people voted remain.
Feeling threatened that he was being shown up as lacking honesty and substance, Lancaster then blew his top about racists, even though there had been no comments at the time that in any way could seen to be racist Very undignified.
There are plenty of racist (or extremely close to racist) posts on here. Especially on the "Tommy Robinson" threads.
I suspect Lancasters posts that you mention were borne of frustration at these, and the idea that he is banging his head against a wall when it comes to his views on Brexit.

Over the past 3 years since the vote, he has never come across as lacking honesty or substance.
Hes probably one of the most rational and sincere posters on here regarding this subject, even if I disagree with him on many points
These 4 users liked this post: Lancasterclaret Devils_Advocate Claret-On-A-T-Rex nil_desperandum

Juxtaposition

Post by Juxtaposition » Fri May 24, 2019 2:14 am

Damo wrote:There are plenty of racist (or extremely close to racist) posts on here.
Interesting. This from someone who is a regular of the "the word 'racist' is over used" club. Is it just you who's allowed to call a post or poster racist? Or are the rest of us allowed to do it now without having to wait the few minutes it'll take for you to pipe up with something inane like "everyone who disagrees with you is a racist"?

Damo

Post by Damo » Fri May 24, 2019 2:17 am

Juxtaposition wrote:Interesting. This from someone who is a regular of the "the word 'racist' is over used" club. Is it just you who's allowed to call a post or poster racist? Or are the rest of us allowed to do it now without having to wait the few minutes it'll take for you to pipe up with something inane like "everyone who disagrees with you is a racist"?
Everyone who disagrees with you is racist

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Fri May 24, 2019 7:50 am

Quit while you can, Damo. It's not working for you, fella. You tried your best to keep up.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri May 24, 2019 8:02 am

So I've got both Elizabeth and Ringo watching my every move now, both convinced they win something if they best me on an internet messageboard?

Well, there is nothing remotely weird about that!

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4183 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Fri May 24, 2019 8:07 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:So I've got both Elizabeth and Ringo watching my every move now, both convinced they win something if they best me on an internet messageboard?

Well, there is nothing remotely weird about that!

You have seen fatal attraction haven't you ? Hide bugsy
This user liked this post: Lancasterclaret

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri May 24, 2019 10:48 am

Anyway, Dads Army theme! (this is brilliant)

https://twitter.com/mockeree/status/1131458649002598401" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These 2 users liked this post: nil_desperandum Juxtaposition