Atheism has no philosophical basis...

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Atheism has no philosophical basis...

Post by Pstotto » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:21 pm

... Because of the transcendental pictorial context of perspective.

One cannot discount the possibility of omnipresent imagery as a result, whether one can comprehend it or not.

Any 2D data field is subject to that pictorial condition i.e. a 2D shape has the geometric potential to represent (portray) a 3D object.
This user liked this post: Rowls

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5154 times
Has Liked: 795 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Re: Atheism has no philosophical basis...

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naoknj1ebqI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:34 pm

What do posh people put on their cuts?

Vanden Plasters... Allegro if there's a lot of blood. :-)

tybfc
Been Liked: 1303 times
Has Liked: 318 times

Post by tybfc » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:09 pm

Pstotto wrote:... Because of the transcendental pictorial context of perspective.

One cannot discount the possibility of omnipresent imagery as a result, whether one can comprehend it or not.

Any 2D data field is subject to that pictorial condition i.e. a 2D shape has the geometric potential to represent (portray) a 3D object.
I went to a Grammar school and understand your post about as much as my Cockapoo is growling at me whilst I am typing this.

At least Lancs got their bonus points in the cricket today and it's stopped raining.
This user liked this post: Pstotto

Darnhill Claret
Been Liked: 498 times
Has Liked: 992 times

Post by Darnhill Claret » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:10 pm

Pstotto, could you please prove to everyone that there is no god in the commonly accepted religious way, in your own inimitable style, as so many believers cannot accept the simple truth. I would just say file under St Nick and the tooth fairy. But that never seems to influence anyone, just like the scientific approach doesn’t win them over either. On the other hand I think that you might be able to sway anyone with your ‘out of left field approach’.

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2159 times
Has Liked: 2046 times

Post by CoolClaret » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:13 pm

Welp, there goes that whole school of logical positivism....

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:00 am

Darnhill, I can prove that you can't prove God, as I have proved that you can't prove Atheism:

1. Via perspective, 2D shapes may represent (portray) architectonic form (depict real or imaginary 3D objects).

2. All 2D data fields are subject to the transcendental pictorial context of that fact, regardless of one’s ability to perceive that fact.

3. Any omnipresent imagery related to that fact, could never be fully contained and known because a 2D data field may be subject to infinite extension.

4. There may be knowledge to it, but one couldn’t necessarily know what that knowledge might mean, in the same way that one couldn’t know what man was, from looking at a trampoline for example.

5. Whatever any articulation of the transcendental pictorial context of a 2D data field may depict, one cannot say for sure if the imagery may be merely a by-product of the 2D data field it is projected from. As such, any omnipresent imagery may be merely a manifest illusion and bear no relation to any actual omnipresence, if such a thing existed.

6. The transcendental pictorial context of perspective is the transcendental truth since the notion of transcendence is anthropocentric even if the transcendental pictorial context is not, for being a fact.

Pstotto

Post by Pstotto » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:02 am

Seeing as it was exactly midnight when I made post 7, here's a video I made earlier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp-ptivzdbM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tybfc might find this more entertaining. :-)