Boris alliance with Brexit Party ....

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Re: Boris alliance with Brexit Party ....

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:43 pm

Elizabeth wrote:Couldn't resist browsing and found I had forgotten to log out. See the usual suspects still clutching at straws.
'Johnny Bercow, Johnny Bercow riding through convention' to the tune of Robin Hood......
Bercow will soon be impotent and it is wishful thinking on the part of those believing he can save the day for the remoaners.
All roads lead to Brexit.
All tickets covered. Boris Johnson for a line, Nigel Farage for a full house.
Mentioning logging in and out is far far too obvious. John Bercow , again is an open goal. Further down you used a phrase I regularly use.

There are only a few people who post on political/brexit threads. Rough guess 40. It's probably split evenly between leave and remain. Which it's reasonable to assume that it narrows you down to one of 20 on the remain side.( I'd be surprised if you were a Brexiteer.) Of that 20 I'd guess there's a handful of around 5 or so posters that are sound wound up by my posts that would go to the lengths of actually setting up another account and doing what your doing. It's very very sad. What's more, you're doing an absolutely godawful job of my tribute act. One of your previous posts mentioned "the long and winding road" a Beatles song. Come on, a blind man on a galloping horse could see what you're trying to do.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:22 pm

Take your meds.

timshorts
Been Liked: 413 times
Has Liked: 307 times

Post by timshorts » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:37 pm

If Elizabeth isn't Ringo then far from being a godawful tribute band, it's very difficult to tell the difference.
Like a lot in here, I've fallen for it being the same person on two computers.

If it was a wind up then wouldn't it have been called one of the many names Ringo gets called, or Paul Starr or George lennon or something.

dsr
Been Liked: 4577 times
Has Liked: 2268 times

Post by dsr » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:44 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:I'm sure you would!

The argument against postal votes is one that I don't actually disagree with but you have to have ways to allow as many people to vote as possible.

Now, the sooner you two (And the Brexit Party for that matter) mention the bit you are all desperate to avoid mentioning...

Would it help if I asked which demographic uses most postal voting (certainly in the eyes of the Brexit Party)?
I think we all know what you're getting at. You are saying that the Brierfield by-election fraud was lead by and almost entirely involving the "Asian community", and that the convicted vote-rigger who was assisting Labour in this election and was involved in the count was also of the "Asian community", and that you suspect that the people involved in this alleged fraud may also be of the "Asian community". But you don't want to say so, for reasons best known to yourself.
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:07 pm

dsr wrote:I think we all know what you're getting at. You are saying that the Brierfield by-election fraud was lead by and almost entirely involving the "Asian community", and that the convicted vote-rigger who was assisting Labour in this election and was involved in the count was also of the "Asian community", and that you suspect that the people involved in this alleged fraud may also be of the "Asian community". But you don't want to say so, for reasons best known to yourself.
It wasn't Labour's smartest move having a convicted vote-rigger involved in their campaign and attending the count,what did they expect the reaction to be.

If there has been widespread electoral fraud in this instance it shouldn't be that hard too trace,of course it doesn't help that the ID safeguards weren't enforced in this by-election.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:56 pm

timshorts wrote:If Elizabeth isn't Ringo then far from being a godawful tribute band, it's very difficult to tell the difference.
Like a lot in here, I've fallen for it being the same person on two computers.

If it was a wind up then wouldn't it have been called one of the many names Ringo gets called, or Paul Starr or George lennon or something.
You must see that the UTC message board is used by a minority of Burnley fans. Of that minority only a minority can be arsed reading, never mind actually posting, on political/ brexit threads. Of that dwindling number, I'd hazard a guess that roughly 50% are on "my side of the arguement" so to speak.

During the close season, traffic is probably, further reduced.

By now we're talking about a very limited number that would go to such lengths to actually create an account that attempts to mimic my posts. I may be barking up the wrong tree. But, there are a tiny number of posters that seem to have a grudge against me that would insense them so much to go to such sad , but extremely amateur, lengths. Imitation is supposed to be the sincerest form of flattery. In this case, it's just sad.
Last edited by RingoMcCartney on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:05 am

tiger76 wrote:It wasn't Labour's smartest move having a convicted vote-rigger involved in their campaign and attending the count,what did they expect the reaction to be.

If there has been widespread electoral fraud in this instance it shouldn't be that hard too trace,of course it doesn't help that the ID safeguards weren't enforced in this by-election.
Believe in democracy?

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/peterboroughbyelection" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:05 am

dsr wrote:I think we all know what you're getting at. You are saying that the Brierfield by-election fraud was lead by and almost entirely involving the "Asian community", and that the convicted vote-rigger who was assisting Labour in this election and was involved in the count was also of the "Asian community", and that you suspect that the people involved in this alleged fraud may also be of the "Asian community". But you don't want to say so, for reasons best known to yourself.
He wants you to say they are all Muslims so then he can call you racist, it's what he does to try and deflect from uncomfortable truths.

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5559 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:39 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:You must see that the UTC message board is used by a minority of Burnley fans. Of that minority only a minority can be arsed reading, never mind actually posting, on political/ brexit threads. Of that dwindling number, I'd hazard a guess that roughly 50% are on "my side of the arguement" so to speak.

During the close season, traffic is probably, further reduced.

By now we're talking about a very limited number that would go to such lengths to actually create an account that attempts to mimic my posts. I may be barking up the wrong tree. But, there are a tiny number of posters that seem to have a grudge against me that would insense them so much to go to such sad , but extremely amateur, lengths. Imitation is supposed to be the sincerest form of flattery. In this case, it's just sad.
RingoMcCartney wrote:There's the Real World, and then there's, literally, a handful of posters on the UTC message board. Lead by a joker.

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:37 am

Be careful what you say about brexit party funding, a SNP MEP has been sued for libel.

https://order-order.com/2019/06/17/tice ... s-snp-mep/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Clarets4me
Been Liked: 2341 times
Has Liked: 1041 times

Post by Clarets4me » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:48 am

Clarets4me wrote:Assuming Boris Johnson wins the Conservative Party leadership vote, he could easily sit down with Farage and agree a pact where confirmed Brexiteer Tory MP's would not be opposed by " Brexit Party " Candidates in a snap General Election, whereas the Conservatives would not put up a Candidate in selected Welsh/ Midlands/ Northern heavily Brexit Constituencies, say, 75 of them to allow the Brexit party a free run against Labour ..

Several seats in the North East spring to mind, but Burnley would be a prime case. It voted strongly ( 66% ) for Brexit, and the Lib-Dems/UKIP have been used for years as the anti-Labour option, by people who traditionally wouldn't vote Conservative as long as they still drew breath.
My O/P is above, today's Mail-Online below .... spooky ;)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... paign=1490
This user liked this post: AndyClaret

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2011 times
Has Liked: 2910 times

Post by elwaclaret » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:20 pm

Clarets4me wrote:My O/P is above, today's Mail-Online below .... spooky ;)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... paign=1490
I would have been very surprised if cross Brexit allies were not talking.
This user liked this post: Lancasterclaret

Elizabeth
Been Liked: 1259 times
Has Liked: 1368 times

Post by Elizabeth » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:45 pm

You know and I know we are different posters Ringo. I think your recent posts should prove that to most, but there will be others who enjoy winding you up too much.
I happen to agree with much of what you post but not on this occasion.
I think the remoaners might be getting to you as I can't find any other reason for your strange post at 101.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10250 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:51 am

A clever if pointless exercise, Ringo.

aggi
Been Liked: 2119 times

Post by aggi » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:13 pm

I see the Brexit party are keeping up their reputation for honesty:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Channel4News ... 5977425922" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's so easy to forget who you were working for two years ago.

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3863 times
Has Liked: 2073 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:21 pm

aggi wrote:I see the Brexit party are keeping up their reputation for honesty:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Channel4News ... 5977425922" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's so easy to forget who you were working for two years ago.
Just the Brexit party?

I did laugh though reading the tweet from someone who is obviously not a fan.
'And I won't have any sympathy for her when she goes outside in her yellow blouse and it attracts lots of wasps.'