"Never again"

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Uwe Noble
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 286 times

Re: "Never again"

Post by Uwe Noble » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:16 am

ClaretAndJew wrote:It's not really about want is it? It's more out of necessity to help those who are literally fleeing for their lives.
Really? So many of them are not looking for a better life? As many of them are from El Salvador and Honduras why are they not claiming asylum in Mexico?

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:18 am

Uwe Noble wrote:Really? So many of them are not looking for a better life? As many of them are from El Salvador and Honduras why are they not claiming asylum in Mexico?
Probably similar reasons why a number don't claim asylum in the first EU country they come too.

They have a specific destination in mind for varying reasons and the first reasonably safe country isn't where they want to be.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:19 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:Just trying to understand the mind of someone who is clearly bonkers. It’s a shame really as if you cared as much for the town you live in you could probably be a half decent mp, I mean you’re halfway there in the fact you say so much and do so little. Imagine just for a moment if you thought I want to make a difference and you aimed your efforts at the town you live in rather than some silly man the other side of the world.

Remember when I said you was a hypocrite and you denied this and you asked for examples? Read back on your defence of why you never mentioned Australia “I was naive” :D

Had trump been in charge in Australia you would have known but that wouldn’t suit your swivel eyed approach talking about something different.

Without trump brexit and tories you would be knackered. I would wish you a nice weekend but you will only be wasting it on here and stalking trump but so try and have some fun
A brilliant summary of the numpty that is IT.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:24 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:Probably similar reasons why a number don't claim asylum in the first EU country they come too.

They have a specific destination in mind for varying reasons and the first reasonably safe country isn't where they want to be.
Therefore, they do not have a right to enter the USA.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1077 times
Has Liked: 4239 times

Post by Greenmile » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:36 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:I don't support that orange bell end in the US, I don't apologize for him either.
Less than an hour later...
GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:Out of interest have Trumps administration made any new laws or are they just actually enforcing the law passed by Clinton's administration, Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act in 1996.?

I suspect it's the latter, but it's never really been enforced properly but they introduced because of the increased immigration.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:51 pm

Greenmile wrote:Less than an hour later...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Where did I apologize for him?

Oh wait I didn't, I merely asked if Trumps administration had introduced harsh new laws to deal with immigration which is how it appears at times from the way people bang on or if they're using pre-existing laws introduced by Clinton's administration that haven't been used as harshly..
If that's considered apologizing for someone then you clearly look at the world differently to me.

A democratic administration introduced these ridiculous laws that are allowing a republican administration to treat people like cattle, potentially.
I get my ear bent by Turtle when I blame both sides of the political spectrum in the US for gun deaths/issues, he calls me a moron etc, but here is a prime example where both sides of the political spectrum have done things that have led to the current situation we see with immigrants.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1077 times
Has Liked: 4239 times

Post by Greenmile » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:48 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:Where did I apologize for him?

Oh wait I didn't, I merely asked if Trumps administration had introduced harsh new laws to deal with immigration which is how it appears at times from the way people bang on or if they're using pre-existing laws introduced by Clinton's administration that haven't been used as harshly..
If that's considered apologizing for someone then you clearly look at the world differently to me.

A democratic administration introduced these ridiculous laws that are allowing a republican administration to treat people like cattle, potentially.
I get my ear bent by Turtle when I blame both sides of the political spectrum in the US for gun deaths/issues, he calls me a moron etc, but here is a prime example where both sides of the political spectrum have done things that have led to the current situation we see with immigrants.
Every time you “both sides” something that is clearly only one side’s fault, you’re apologising for the side whose fault it is.

That’s why, despite your protestations that you’re some kind of wise neutral who sees everything from both sides, it’s obvious to everyone that you’re a Trumpist, Tory, Brexiter. You just don’t have the courage to admit it.
These 2 users liked this post: Bordeauxclaret JohnMcGreal

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:34 pm

Greenmile wrote:Every time you “both sides” something that is clearly only one side’s fault, you’re apologising for the side whose fault it is.

That’s why, despite your protestations that you’re some kind of wise neutral who sees everything from both sides, it’s obvious to everyone that you’re a Trumpist, Tory, Brexiter. You just don’t have the courage to admit it.
Ha ok then.

Never claimed to be a wise neutralist, just raising the point that the democrats put the tools in place for the republicans to use and then whinged about them being used, if you can't see why both sides are to blame for what's happening then you're the one with the issue, not me.

Bit like Labour whinging about something the Tories proposed and then go ahead and do it anyway, like Blair's lot did with the NHS.

I couldn't give a toss if brexit happens or not, because not a massive amount will change for me, I just don't agree with the way remainers are trying to bully/intimidate/pick on anyone who didn't vote the same way.

Same reason I don't vote in GE's anymore because again little changes regardless of who's in charge because both parties are useless, and yes I've voted both sides, I'm just not blinkered enough to think one side is better than the other when clearly neither side is fit for purpose.

As for Trump, I don't agree with how the immigrants are being rounded up and forced to live in inhumane conditions.
I don't think the American people are doing enough to stop it either but like I've said the democrats gave him the laws etc that are letting his administration do this.
I do understand why they'd want to curb illegal immigration though, like we should do here, it's just the methods I don't agree with.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4159 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:04 am

Bfcboyo wrote:I reckon there are a few turtles on here in masks. Or he has adopted a cult following of gormless goon sad wardrobe acts.

No swizzle and greenmile aren't some of turtles other usernames but they are 2 of his fluffers

Hibsclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 490 times

Post by Hibsclaret » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:23 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:No swizzle and greenmile aren't some of turtles other usernames but they are 2 of his fluffers
Is there any thread where you are not having a pop at people? Is it bullied at school or small bloke syndrome?

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4159 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:25 am

Hibsclaret wrote:Is there any thread where you are not having a pop at people? Is it bullied at school or small bloke syndrome?

Close, I was bullied by a boy with small bloke syndrome, but then I got my smaller brother to bail me out so its all good now, thanks for asking

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:22 pm

Trump's regime is refusing to vaccinate their migrant prisoners against the flu in those over-crowded concentration camps. 3 children have already died from the flu. How many of you Trump supporters are OK with this? A good deterrent, right?