"Never again"

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Re: "Never again"

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:19 am

This is just sad, claretonthecoast1488. I just did a quick search of your posts for the word "Trump". It threw up 28 results. Out of thsoe 28 posts i counted only 4 where you weren't either replying to me or talking about me. :lol:

8 different threads.

I think you're a little bit obsessed with me. Why?

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:29 am

Jesus you are more gone than bluelab

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:32 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:Jesus you are more gone than bluelab
I hope you get the help you need, 1488. I really do. Good luck.

Now, can we get back to the topic of concentration camps in the 21st century? Or do you want to talk about me some more?

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:34 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:This is just sad, claretonthecoast1488. I just did a quick search of your posts for the word "Trump". It threw up 28 results. Out of thsoe 28 posts i counted only 4 where you weren't either replying to me or talking about me. :lol:

8 different threads.

I think you're a little bit obsessed with me. Why?
Just trying to understand the mind of someone who is clearly bonkers. It’s a shame really as if you cared as much for the town you live in you could probably be a half decent mp, I mean you’re halfway there in the fact you say so much and do so little. Imagine just for a moment if you thought I want to make a difference and you aimed your efforts at the town you live in rather than some silly man the other side of the world.

Remember when I said you was a hypocrite and you denied this and you asked for examples? Read back on your defence of why you never mentioned Australia “I was naive” :D

Had trump been in charge in Australia you would have known but that wouldn’t suit your swivel eyed approach talking about something different.

Without trump brexit and tories you would be knackered. I would wish you a nice weekend but you will only be wasting it on here and stalking trump but so try and have some fun

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1503 times
Has Liked: 578 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:40 am

There’s only one person coming across as a bit weird here and it isn’t Turtle.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:52 am

There is a fair few on here who like to be turtles fluffers adds another

Croydon Claret
Been Liked: 1140 times
Has Liked: 767 times

Post by Croydon Claret » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:54 am

Looks like George Romero's "Night of the living immigrants"

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:55 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:Just trying to understand ...
I'm gonna stop you right here. You're not trying to understand a single thing. All you're interested in doing is shouting down a Trump critic as "obsessed", and to make other people not want to question the way things are going, or talk about certain current events.

You are nothing more than a defender of Trump. You'll no doubt think you're not because you think you oppose his ideas, but when all you do is attack the people who oppose him then you're in effect a defender of him. If this was the 1930s and i was talking about Hitler, and you attacked me as consistently as you do whenever i did, you'd be a Nazi. I don't see why you should be considered any different today when you defend someone else who has concentration camps and is about to have his brownshirts go door-to-door.

If you want to try and understand something, maybe try starting with understanding your own motives and whether defending Trump is really what you want to be doing.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:00 am

Croydon Claret wrote:Looks like George Romero's "Night of the living immigrants"
I wouldn't be surprised if ICE have code-named it Operation Hummingbird

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This user liked this post: Croydon Claret

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:03 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:I'm gonna stop you right here. You're not trying to understand a single thing. All you're interested in doing is shouting down a Trump critic as "obsessed", and to make other people not want to question the way things are going, or talk about certain current events.

You are nothing more than a defender of Trump. You'll no doubt think you're not because you think you oppose his ideas, but when all you do is attack the people who oppose him then you're in effect a defender of him. If this was the 1930s and i was talking about Hitler, and you attacked me as consistently as you do whenever i did, you'd be a Nazi. I don't see why you should be considered any different today when you defend someone else who has concentration camps and is about to have his brownshirts go door-to-door.

If you want to try and understand something, maybe try starting with understanding your own motives and whether defending Trump is really what you want to be doing.

If you made the odd point every now and again you defence of your actions would be more acceptable, you follow him on twitter, you screen shot his tweets and put them on here, you report everything he says, any news about him to put on here. There are far worse leaders/dictators in the world and you never mention them. You find trump calling someone a name far more offensive than a leader of another country actually killing someone.

Again you make the mistake of mixing up someone pointing out your hypocrisy as a defender of trump and again now you are bringing Hitler into it, this is why you are laughed at and not taken serious. I do find it puzzling though the most vocal critic and biggest trump hater didn't have the energy to join the protest on his visit. If I felt as strongly about something as you make out about trump I know I would. Maybe that is your whole point.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:33 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:If you made the odd point every now and again you defence of your actions would be more acceptable, you follow him on twitter, you screen shot his tweets and put them on here, you report everything he says, any news about him to put on here. There are far worse leaders/dictators in the world and you never mention them. You find trump calling someone a name far more offensive than a leader of another country actually killing someone.

Again you make the mistake of mixing up someone pointing out your hypocrisy as a defender of trump and again now you are bringing Hitler into it, this is why you are laughed at and not taken serious. I do find it puzzling though the most vocal critic and biggest trump hater didn't have the energy to join the protest on his visit. If I felt as strongly about something as you make out about trump I know I would. Maybe that is your whole point.
You never have pointed out how i'm a hypocrite though. And this is you again just trying to make the conversation to be about the messenger and not the message.

You claim that because i'm focusing on Trump (not actually true, i'm focusing on America and have been for long before Trump became their leader) and therefore that means i find any action of his I highlight as proof that I am more offended by him calling someone else a name than I am of another leader literally killing someone. How the **** can you be so moronic as to even think that is a logical conclusion to anything? Honestly, you have to be thick as **** to think that that makes sense.

But let's pretend that your thick-as-**** idea makes sense, and that if i post about Trump calling someone else a name then it means that am more offended by that than murder. Now let's look at your post history. This means that you're more offended by me talking about Trump calling someone a name than murder. Because that's how it works, right? If you spend any time talking about one thing then it means it is more important than everything else in the world. That's what your dumb logic states.

You have yet to point out ANY hypocrisy. Not a single time, when you've accused me of being a hypocrite, have you backed up your accusation of hypocrisy with facts.
This is the third time on this forum that i've posted about concentration camps. The first time was in Georgia when their dictatorial leader was rounding up homosexuals and locking them up. The second time was China, when it became known that they had camps of hundreds of thousands of Uighur Muslims imprisoned for the crime of being a Muslim. It was 800k at the time, I believe they're up to about 2 million. And now i'm posting about concentration camps in America. If you want to talk about who the hypocrite is, why is it only this time that you're choosing to attack my concerns about concentraction camps? Where were your objections the other times?

You claim i'm obsessed with Trump. Maybe you're right (you're not, but let's pretend you might be), but I've been a critic of American politics long before Trump began even running for president in 2015. I was criticising the Bush wars, Obama's drones, Republican obstructionism, police brutality, their rigged electoral system, weak Democrats, legalised bribery, race-based voter disenfranchisement, and a whole fuckton more, for years before Trump became the Russian nominee for President, so take your bullshit accusation that this is all because of hatred for Trump and shove it up your arse where the rest of your ideas live.
And if you can't do that, then continue being obsessed with me. I'm perfectly fine with that too, given how much of an attention-seeker I am, right?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:30 pm

China is "hopping mad" that they're getting called out over their concentration camps. The US hasn't signed on, of course. I wonder why.

18 European countries, plus Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
https://news.sky.com/story/china-hoppin ... s-11760845" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:59 am

Imagine being made to live here for weeks or months at a time.

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:35 pm

When your attempt at virtue signalling earns you an epic schooling.....

https://twitter.com/IWV/status/1149798624785850373" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:17 pm

AndyClaret wrote:When your attempt at virtue signalling earns you an epic schooling.....

https://twitter.com/IWV/status/1149798624785850373" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lol. Everything she was was absolutely right. She wasn't schooled. She might have been shocked at the guys callousness, but she kept her cool and exposed him as someone behind the family separation recommendation. He made a bad defence of his recommendation because he knows that it is being made impossible for asylum seekers to actually request asylum at ports of entry, and that the people crossing the border aren't being charged with any crimes, as AOC states.

I've clipped her whole time for you. Not because i think you're remotely interested in being corrected, but others might be and I don't think it's fair for them to be misled by liars and bullshitters like you and the uploader of that video into thinking that AOC was in any way unprepared for this arsehole.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4807115/ ... separation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6463 times
Has Liked: 2896 times

Post by Steve1956 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:54 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Imagine being made to live here for weeks or months at a time.

Are these pictures on the concourse of the cricket field stand when we used to play the venkys?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:55 pm

Just in case any of you still thought this was about illegal immigration. It's not.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/ ... on-1630406" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:35 pm

Trump's concentration camps received 680 new prisoners when ICE rounded up hundreds of J̶e̶w̶s̶ Hispanics and immigrants at their place of work in Mississippi. Kids were left abandoned at school and daycare and homeless while their parents are being shipped off.

No employers were arrested for employing illegal migrants.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/ ... ce-arrests" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:23 pm

An ICE guard drove a truck into protesters outside a concentration camp. 2 hospitalised.

Naturally the police attacked the protesters, hospitalising a further three.

https://twitter.com/NeverAgainActn/stat ... 48448?s=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:26 pm

https://www.ft.com/content/a9ea73fe-bd0 ... e555e96722" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I thought you'd be all over this like a tramp on chips tbh.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:30 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:https://www.ft.com/content/a9ea73fe-bd0 ... e555e96722

I thought you'd be all over this like a tramp on chips tbh.

Why, because it confirms what everyone has always said about Trump, except his appeasers?

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:48 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Why, because it confirms what everyone has always said about Trump, except his appeasers?
Yeah that...

I'm sure you've no issue with migrants rocking up with low skills and needing benefits, including housing, in a new country.

However I'm already aware that if I wanted to live in the US I'd have to prove that financially it's viable for me and I wouldn't need the state aid system to keep me going.
If I can't prove that then I can't live there, not an issue for me.

Australia and Canada are the same I think, if you can't support yourself and you're not a citizen then you're out the door.

Alanstevensonsgloves
Been Liked: 342 times
Has Liked: 399 times

Post by Alanstevensonsgloves » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:50 pm

I presumed they were pics from Hannover's latest pre season friendly?

Bfcboyo
Been Liked: 441 times
Has Liked: 355 times

Post by Bfcboyo » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:58 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:We did it! We finally got one of them to say it.
We

Being Me Myself and Irene ?

dermotdermot
Been Liked: 660 times
Has Liked: 205 times

Post by dermotdermot » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:04 am

I don’t mean to make light of it but, when I saw the title of this thread, my first thought was that Sean Connery was coming back to play James Bond again.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:29 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:Yeah that...

I'm sure you've no issue with migrants rocking up with low skills and needing benefits, including housing, in a new country.

It's funny because you've literally just admitted that you made an incorrect assumption but it doesn't seem to have stopped you from entirely basing your arguments against me on other assumptions. I admire your ability to argue with strawmen constantly. Maybe it makes you feel good to always be in the right, because no one ever has to change their opinions when arguing against arguments that others aren't making.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:28 am

It took a court to force Trump's regime to provide hygiene products to children at his concentration camps.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1162060908774002688" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Stayingup
Been Liked: 914 times
Has Liked: 2726 times

Post by Stayingup » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:52 am

groove wrote:I thought this thread was gonna be about the Orient game.
You ust be joking this one never comments on football when it is essentially a football forum. Ah well.

Stayingup
Been Liked: 914 times
Has Liked: 2726 times

Post by Stayingup » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:54 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:It took a court to force Trump's regime to provide hygiene products to children at his concentration camps.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1162060908774002688" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Are these 'Concentration Camps' in the USA? Have you visited them in a humanitarian capacity of course?
'

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:08 am

Stayingup wrote:Are these 'Concentration Camps' in the USA? Have you visited them in a humanitarian capacity of course?
'
Keep on fighting the good fight and hope those knuckles don't get too sore

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:23 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:It's funny because you've literally just admitted that you made an incorrect assumption but it doesn't seem to have stopped you from entirely basing your arguments against me on other assumptions. I admire your ability to argue with strawmen constantly. Maybe it makes you feel good to always be in the right, because no one ever has to change their opinions when arguing against arguments that others aren't making.

Waffle waffle waffle is all I'm seeing, which is what you usually do.

Are you happy for migrants to enter and live in a country when they can't support themselves and have to rely on state aid almost immediately and then continue to rely on state aid for an undetermined length of time?

pushpinpussy
Been Liked: 891 times
Has Liked: 134 times

Post by pushpinpussy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:56 am

Keep calm.You will be back at school soon guys. Its totally embarrassing watching you lot squabble. Why don't you get your mothers to take you to the zoo for the day.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:57 am

The appeasers are out in force this morning.

Guller Bull
Been Liked: 763 times
Has Liked: 1001 times

Post by Guller Bull » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:20 am

I think the things that you post are "thought provoking" if you are of the mindset to be thought provoked/outraged/ triggered etc but I just dont get why you post them on a Burnley Football message board. I get that people post the odd bit of news but for those that come on here to talk football news and have the odd bit of chatter about nonsense, this constant diatribe about politics/religion/rascism etc etc is mind numbingly boring.

It's not that I want to avoid the seriousness of world affairs it's just not the right place for it. I am sure there must be forums where you could argue world politics with far better and more engaged adverseries?
These 3 users liked this post: Rubstuds FCBurnley BigRedrose

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:33 am

Turtle has declared himself to be an educator, that's why he's here.

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 1968 times
Has Liked: 1132 times

Post by FCBurnley » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:02 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Imagine being made to live here for weeks or months at a time.

Imagine CHOOSING to live here. What must home be like ?

BigRedrose
Been Liked: 153 times
Has Liked: 94 times

Post by BigRedrose » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:11 pm

Christ, if you think he's obsessed now, wait until Tommy Robinson is due for release in a few weeks time.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:09 pm

FCBurnley wrote:Imagine CHOOSING to live here. What must home be like ?
By this logic Jews had a choice too, for a while. Leave Germany or get locked up in concentration camps. And i've no doubt that there were people like you back then defending the camps as a "choice" too.

Bfcboyo

Post by Bfcboyo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:00 pm

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:There is a fair few on here who like to be turtles fluffers adds another
I reckon there are a few turtles on here in masks. Or he has adopted a cult following of gormless goon sad wardrobe acts.

Bfcboyo

Post by Bfcboyo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:09 pm

Guller Bull wrote:I think the things that you post are "thought provoking" if you are of the mindset to be thought provoked/outraged/ triggered etc but I just dont get why you post them on a Burnley Football message board. I get that people post the odd bit of news but for those that come on here to talk football news and have the odd bit of chatter about nonsense, this constant diatribe about politics/religion/rascism etc etc is mind numbingly boring.

It's not that I want to avoid the seriousness of world affairs it's just not the right place for it. I am sure there must be forums where you could argue world politics with far better and more engaged adverseries?
He is sponsored to drum up website traffic a generic post goes out to thousands of message boards with the same words and responses. He is a computer program designed to provoke response and brilliantly executed.

I honestly believe he is paid to be obsessive and annoying to drive posts and traffic.

Mr Turtle can you honestly answer the following questions?
Are you a human?
Do you live in England?
Do you like football?
Are you paid to post?
Do you post on multiple message boards for money?
Do you have another income other than web based work?
Do you believe your own posts?

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:09 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:By this logic Jews had a choice too, for a while. Leave Germany or get locked up in concentration camps. And i've no doubt that there were people like you back then defending the camps as a "choice" too.
By YOUR logic you mean, no one else's.

If someone is moving to a country where they are now being stopped at the border and placed in 'camps' , how is it even comparable to what the Nazis did to the Jews who were rounded up and slaughtered even when they were trying to get away?

As for the 'people like you' comment, this is what I meant when I say you imply/infer that someone is a Nazi/right wing fascist without actually saying those words, thus making it harder to find in the search function.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:11 pm

Bfcboyo wrote:He is sponsored to drum up website traffic a generic post goes out to thousands of message boards with the same words and responses. He is a computer program designed to provoke response and brilliantly executed.

I honestly believe he is paid to be obsessive and annoying to drive posts and traffic.

Mr Turtle can you honestly answer the following questions?
Are you a human?
Do you live in England?
Do you like football?
Are you paid to post?
Do you post on multiple message boards for money?
Do you have another income other than web based work?
Do you believe your own posts?
Yes he's human.
Yes he lives in England but I think he's Scottish by either birth or bloodline hence his dislike of the London based UK government and desire for Scotland to be independent.
He doesn't attend games either home or away, he's said that a few times but I genuinely think he has an interest in football.

I can't answer the rest.

Bfcboyo

Post by Bfcboyo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:09 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:Yes he's human.
Yes he lives in England but I think he's Scottish by either birth or bloodline hence his dislike of the London based UK government and desire for Scotland to be independent.
He doesn't attend games either home or away, he's said that a few times but I genuinely think he has an interest in football.

I can't answer the rest.
Why are you answering for him? Are you the 2nd phase of the program?

Oh shoite am I the 3rd phase?

He is no jock . No way!

dsr
Been Liked: 4549 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:36 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:By this logic Jews had a choice too, for a while. Leave Germany or get locked up in concentration camps. And i've no doubt that there were people like you back then defending the camps as a "choice" too.
I really dislike people who try to trivialise the Holocaust.

Ever heard of the lunatic fringe of vegetarianism that says that killing a chicken is just as bad as killing a human being? Their argument is so stupid as to be impossible to take seriously. Your attempts to equate a camp with a gas chamber equipped for mass murder with a camp with no gas chamber, are so ridiculous as to be stupid. You can't be taken seriously.
These 2 users liked this post: AndyClaret Hapag Lloyd

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:55 am

dsr wrote:I really dislike people who try to trivialise the Holocaust.

Ever heard of the lunatic fringe of vegetarianism that says that killing a chicken is just as bad as killing a human being? Their argument is so stupid as to be impossible to take seriously. Your attempts to equate a camp with a gas chamber equipped for mass murder with a camp with no gas chamber, are so ridiculous as to be stupid. You can't be taken seriously.
It's just his anti-semetic side coming out, he can't help it.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:13 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:I'll explain this just the once. Not because i expect you to grasp it, but others might read your post and accidentally assume you're not a moron desperatel;y trying to fine any way to defend Trump/argue with me.

The Jews were given the choice to leave Germany, or be arrested and locked up in concentration camps.
The migrants are given the choice of leaving the concentration camps to go back to places where they fear for their lives.

Do i need to highlight the 6 letter word for you? I think i do, don't I? "CHOICE"
FCBurnley says these migrants have a choice between going home (to be killed), or living in concentration camps. They're therefore clearly CHOOSING to stay in the concentration camps. So, by that same ******* logic, the Jews had a choice and chose to live in concentration camps. This is FCBurnley's logic. Not mine. I don't consider either to be much of a choice, but i can imagine people like him and you back in the 30s going around and saying "Well, Hitler did give them a choice, and they chose to live in those camps."

**** like you and FCBurnley are nothing more than appeasers and apologists for this fascistic regime of Trumps. You're even worse than FCBurnley is though. He's fully supportive of his country's evil regime and at least owns his racism and support for racism and hatred. But you're one of those people who thinks they're a centrist while they go around trying to distort the truth of what FCBurnley and his fellow Trump voters have created while thinking you're not a supporter. You're every bit as much a supporter of Trump's as anyone who defends the actions of ISIS, or the KKK, or any terrorist organisation.
You're so full of **** it's hilarious.
Stop sticking labels on me, centrist :lol:

I don't support that orange bell end in the US, I don't apologize for him either.

It's just you're so predictable it's becoming tiresome with the way you label people and you're so desperate to call people right wingers or fascists or just plain Nazis that it's ridiculous now.

I don't agree with those camps in the US, I never have done.
I do however understand why a country would want to stop a flow of migrants entering a country, something that you've always objected too because you have no issue with migrants and you're happy to let everyone in regardless of what they may or may not be able to do to support themselves etc.

As I've said before, you make some good points occasionally but you drown them out in all the noise you make on here whilst you're busy being a message board extremist.

FulledgeClaret
Been Liked: 132 times
Has Liked: 84 times

Post by FulledgeClaret » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:57 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:This is such bullshit. Immigrants to the US commit less crime than Americans.
do you have proof of this % of immigrants committing crime v % of Americans committing crime.

"The US are illegally holding people in Mexico to prevent them stepping on US soil where they can then claim asylum and exercise their rights under US law (because they'll be in the US)." yet most of these camps are on US soil like the El Paso ones you have linked to or is Texas once again a Mexican territory.

"They. Are. Attempting. To. Enter. Via. A. Port. Of. Entry.
By definition they are attempting to enter legally. There's no ******* Ports of Entry set up for illegal entry. Jesus ******* Christ." If they had the correct paperwork they would be let in. would you turn up at the turnstiles at the turf without a ticket and expect to be let in ?

How should the US hold these people while they are being vetted if not in detention centres(concentration camps as you say)?

Concentration Camp- a place in which large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labour or to await mass execution are these people political prisoners or persecuted minorities are they being forced to work or being executed. Are the facilities inadequate from what I have read there are basic facilities but the numbers rocking up at the border is over running those facilities.

What should they do? open the border and let these people in unvetted are they fleeing because they are murderers, child rapists, doctors, nurses, Drug dealers, until the US know who they are then IMO they shouldn't let them in

HartleyClaret
Has Liked: 4 times

Post by HartleyClaret » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:01 am

DSR, the first CONCENTRATION camp in Germany opened in 1933. The gas chambers were added in 1942. How does equating a CONCENTRATION camp in 1933 Germany with a CONCENTRATION camp in the US ‘trying to trivialise the holocaust’? Also, according to Wiki :-
‘ In 1933–1939, before the onset of war, most prisoners consisted of German Communists, Socialists, Social Democrats, Roma, Jehovah's Witnesses, homosexuals, and persons accused of 'asocial' or socially 'deviant' behavior by the Germans.[4]’

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:08 am

Out of interest have Trumps administration made any new laws or are they just actually enforcing the law passed by Clinton's administration, Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act in 1996.?

I suspect it's the latter, but it's never really been enforced properly but they introduced because of the increased immigration.

Uwe Noble
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 286 times

Post by Uwe Noble » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:13 am

LoveCurryPies wrote:Any society is judged by how it supports the weakest. The USA should be ashamed but so should those Brexiteers who hope we put up the barricades to immigrants.
So our net immigration is 250,000 per year - the size of a city - but you don't think we should control immigration.
Last edited by Uwe Noble on Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.