Have We Finally Got A Fully Fit Squad

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Longside4evr
Been Liked: 519 times
Has Liked: 266 times

Have We Finally Got A Fully Fit Squad

Post by Longside4evr » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:31 am

Just going through the squad and it very much looks like everyone will be fit to start pre season something that hasn't happened in a very long time.
I think they fly out to Portugal at the end of the week for a weeks training can only bode well everyone starting afresh and fighting for that starting spot
hope no one breaks down and we can start the season in a really healthy position with one or two additions it could be a very exciting season to be had
I am not two concerned about what the Friendly results are as we need to experiment and try different things and see what it brings to the table.
I am very excited about it we have some excellent players when all fit and i am bursting for the season to get underway without any hitchers for a change UTC
This user liked this post: Bosscat

Bullabill
Been Liked: 306 times
Has Liked: 148 times

Re: Have We Finally Got A Fully Fit Squad

Post by Bullabill » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:00 am

Yeah, those hitchers are a bloody pest.

mdd2
Been Liked: 1666 times
Has Liked: 701 times

Post by mdd2 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:02 pm

Wait until they pick up their first pay slip at the end of July and watch the hernias appear especially if any dry powder has got damp

mybloodisclaret
Been Liked: 699 times
Has Liked: 4031 times

Post by mybloodisclaret » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:27 pm

Longside4evr wrote:Just going through the squad and it very much looks like everyone will be fit to start pre season something that hasn't happened in a very long time.
I think they fly out to Portugal at the end of the week for a weeks training can only bode well everyone starting afresh and fighting for that starting spot
hope no one breaks down and we can start the season in a really healthy position with one or two additions it could be a very exciting season to be had
I am not two concerned about what the Friendly results are as we need to experiment and try different things and see what it brings to the table.
I am very excited about it we have some excellent players when all fit and i am bursting for the season to get underway without any hitchers for a change UTC
Similar here.... 5 weeks on Saturday!!