We wish our cherished club well in the Premier League .

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
davemanu2000
Been Liked: 1145 times
Has Liked: 99 times

We wish our cherished club well in the Premier League .

Post by davemanu2000 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:08 am

I understand that Burnley is not a great city club with coffer full of bank notes and can acquire players to its will . Still the club is not sitting arm folded but within its means has been able to enlist two players who would be of great help to the club for continued maintenance in Premier League .
I vouch that Burnley will not sit idle but try to get a couple of more proficient players .
i associate myself with all Burnley fans that they fare well in the Premiership and sit comfortably from 10th to 12th place .The players can do better as they have the guts to match the best in the league.
These 16 users liked this post: Pearcey longsidepies TheOriginalLongsider Suratclaret Corky Bosscat Jel ClaretTony randomclaret2 cricketfield73 Colburn_Claret Selby Claret moaninclaret LoveCurryPies turfytopper DomBFC1882

TheOriginalLongsider
Been Liked: 426 times
Has Liked: 219 times

Re: We wish our cherished club well in the Premier League .

Post by TheOriginalLongsider » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:20 am

Well said Dave !

Suratclaret
Been Liked: 333 times
Has Liked: 788 times

Post by Suratclaret » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:04 am

TheOriginalLongsider wrote:Well said Dave !
Hear hear!

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32372 times
Has Liked: 5270 times

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:18 am

The voice of sense and reason

LoveCurryPies
Been Liked: 1600 times
Has Liked: 679 times

Post by LoveCurryPies » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:26 am

Always lovely to hear your positivity, davemanu2000.

moaninclaret
Been Liked: 170 times
Has Liked: 277 times

Post by moaninclaret » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:54 pm

Well said Dave, as a club we know who we are, we know not to expect too much, we have the best supporters, the best manager and a group of players who will give 100% that is all we need to survive against the clubs with endless money pits. We are a great little club and like all true clarets will be cheering the lads through every game, win or lose. Have a great season everyone. UTC.

davemanu2000
Been Liked: 1145 times
Has Liked: 99 times

Post by davemanu2000 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:12 pm

May be in two years time i shall travel again to Burnley and watch a premier League match with Burnley winning . Really speaking I was a little bit depressed as I did not find any new player joining our squad ..All of a sudden to our great joy we find Rod returning with another good player joinng us . I have aforesaid that it is expected that another two will join in . Then we would be a formidable club and can wrestle with the high brows .
no fear of relegation . we shall improve our ranking and put all our football pundits astray .
we love football ,we believe in Burnley FC ,love the town and cherish its population .

PS .There is lovely island called Rodrigues ,which is a dependency of Mauritius .It has a population ofabout 40,000' they live most in fishing ,farming ,rearing animals and artisannat .Our new player Rod should visit it some day . It is 1 hour flight from Mauritius .Sea food is plentiful and cheap . Its kidney beans are most palatable and delicious .Visit Mauritius and extend it to Rodrigues .