8 days to the moon and back - bbc 2

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Steve1956
Been Liked: 6485 times
Has Liked: 2910 times

Re: 8 days to the moon and back - bbc 2

Post by Steve1956 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:01 pm

Bosscat wrote:Dunno Steve ... they reckon Man landed on the moon in 1969 :lol: :lol: as if :lol: :lol:

I am surprised 'Imposing Tortoise' isn't all over this thread like a Rash he loves a fake news thread :D

Joking apart there is another film doing the cinemas all footage and actual dialogue at the time.... am deffo off to see that
A man on the moon!.....F**k off ! :lol:

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Post by houseboy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:07 pm

Steve1956 wrote:I wasn't inferring 9/11 didn't happen Ian,I meant like you said people doubting who carried it out some say George Bush planned it,conspiracy theorists are loony's :lol:
Er, umm, I'm afraid I am one of those conspiracy theorists about 9/11. I have always been convinced it was an 'inside job', but I don't want to start another argument on here, some people go kind of nuts if you dare to think the 'impossible'. Generally speaking I don't give conspiracies much time (the moon landings deniars/alien lizards ruling the planet/aliens living among us/the holocaust deniars/not to mention God-Allah-Jehova and various other inventions to placate people and or scare them into behaving themselves) but 9/11 has a fair amount of things that don't quite add up. Apparently a huge percentage of Americans believe it was the action of their own governamnt but that doesn't mean much from a nation of people who voted Trump into power and think owning guns is the way to stop violence.

You pays your money mate...you pays your money.

Please note: Steve is an old mate of mine from many years ago so we won't fall out over this. Anyone who wants to give it yet another go on here count me out - it's as entrenched an argument as Brexit - I don't take part any more.

Steve1956

Post by Steve1956 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:11 pm

houseboy wrote:Er, umm, I'm afraid I am one of those conspiracy theorists about 9/11. I have always been convinced it was an 'inside job', but I don't want to start another argument on here, some people go kind of nuts if you dare to think the 'impossible'. Generally speaking I don't give conspiracies much time (the moon landings deniars/alien lizards ruling the planet/aliens living among us/the holocaust deniars/not to mention God-Allah-Jehova and various other inventions to placate people and or scare them into behaving themselves) but 9/11 has a fair amount of things that don't quite add up. Apparently a huge percentage of Americans believe it was the action of their own governamnt but that doesn't mean much from a nation of people who voted Trump into power and think owning guns is the way to stop violence.

You pays your money mate...you pays your money.

Please note: Steve is an old mate of mine from many years ago so we won't fall out over this. Anyone who wants to give it yet another go on here count me out - it's as entrenched an argument as Brexit - I don't take part any more.
Go on Ian....Start an argument :D

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Post by houseboy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:30 pm

Steve1956 wrote:Go on Ian....Start an argument :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: There was a time Steve. My political days are rare these days although sometimes when it matters I have a dabble. Frankly I don't live in the past so 9/11 doesn't really bother me any more. What happened happened and now is the time to move on, whatever any of us believe.

We all get older and move on - I'm not a football hooligan any more either. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve1956

Post by Steve1956 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:31 pm

houseboy wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: There was a time Steve. My political days are rare these days although sometimes when it matters I have a dabble. Frankly I don't live in the past so 9/11 doesn't really bother me any more. What happened happened and now is the time to move on, whatever any of us believe.

We all get older and move on - I'm not a football hooligan any more either. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

mikeS
Been Liked: 654 times
Has Liked: 25 times

Post by mikeS » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:48 pm

I liked the start of the broadcast where the CBS announcer introduces the broadcast, man on the moon, sponsored by Kellogg’s. Kellogg’s puts more in your morning, and here’s Walter Cronkite.

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8488 times
Has Liked: 18214 times

Post by Bosscat » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:50 pm

mikeS wrote:I liked the start of the broadcast where the CBS announcer introduces the broadcast, man on the moon, sponsored by Kellogg’s. Kellogg’s puts more in your morning, and here’s Walter Cronkite.
Fingers in ears lalala lalala lalala eyes shut shhhhh not watched it yet no spoilers pleaaaasseeee :D :D :D