Tripps to Atletico Madrid

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
claret10
Been Liked: 146 times
Has Liked: 32 times

Re: Tripps to Atletico Madrid

Post by claret10 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:51 am

South West Claret. wrote:Any particular reason or do they just have short memories.
"Can't defend" seemed to be the typical justification....ironically a lot of them appeared to keep referencing a game against us as evidence...assuming it was the one where Wood equalised on his debut

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5210 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:59 am

I saw a fair bit of Spurs last season as I liked watching them on TV and Tripps did seem to be at fault for a lot of goals. I guess its no difference to how after Jensen had been brilliant in the promotion season he soon looked weak and was heavily criticised on here and plenty wanted him gone and replaced.

I know he was great for us and is a bit of a legend here but that doesn't mean that any other fans who don't rate him are idiots. Spurs are right at the very top of world club football and cant afford to carry anyone they see as not good enough

ecc
Been Liked: 1441 times
Has Liked: 1287 times

Post by ecc » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:29 am

Good luck, Tripps. Will never forget you celebrating a goal with out disabled fans. Top player, top lad!

Buena suerte!