Fleetwood tickets

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
# 1
Funkydrummer
Posts: 4674
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:50 pm
Been Liked: 1712 times
Has Liked: 1103 times
Location: Burnley

Fleetwood tickets

Postby Funkydrummer » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:41 am

Been trying to purchase 3 senior (sitting) Fleetwood tickets on line via the website.

They are only listing the standing tickets - do I assume that all the sitting tickets have been sold ? If so, why don't they say so ?

Also, I can only find a premium 'phoneline to contact the ticket office, and that was a tortuous route to find it - was on for ages and nobody answered !!!
Thieving gits. :o

Is there an ordinary landline to ring them on please ? Trying to avoid the lengthy email or visiting route if at all possible.

Have to say, it's not a good experience tbh.

# 2
Leisure
Posts: 7814
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:47 pm
Been Liked: 1243 times
Has Liked: 4007 times

Re: Fleetwood tickets

Postby Leisure » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:43 pm

Funkydrummer wrote:Been trying to purchase 3 senior (sitting) Fleetwood tickets on line via the website.

They are only listing the standing tickets - do I assume that all the sitting tickets have been sold ? If so, why don't they say so ?

Also, I can only find a premium 'phoneline to contact the ticket office, and that was a tortuous route to find it - was on for ages and nobody answered !!!
Thieving gits. :o

Is there an ordinary landline to ring them on please ? Trying to avoid the lengthy email or visiting route if at all possible.

Have to say, it's not a good experience tbh.


They could be sold out but it so it would help if it said so! I'll make enquiries and report back shortly.

# 3
Leisure
Posts: 7814
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:47 pm
Been Liked: 1243 times
Has Liked: 4007 times

Re: Fleetwood tickets

Postby Leisure » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:46 pm

Just checked and seating is sold out. What number did you ring?

# 4
Leisure
Posts: 7814
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:47 pm
Been Liked: 1243 times
Has Liked: 4007 times

Re: Fleetwood tickets

Postby Leisure » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:51 pm

For ticket queries the number to ring is 01282446800 option 2 and for home tickets it's 08448071882.

# 5
theroyaldyche
Posts: 2424
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:26 pm
Been Liked: 450 times
Has Liked: 226 times

Re: Fleetwood tickets

Postby theroyaldyche » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:02 pm

Nobody will be sat anyway
This user liked this post: tim_noone

# 6
Whitgord
Posts: 267
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:47 am
Been Liked: 52 times
Has Liked: 261 times
Location: Clitheroe

Re: Fleetwood tickets

Postby Whitgord » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:17 pm

^^^ I hope I can sit. I have bought a seated ticket for this game as I find it hard to stand for that length of time. If people don’t want to sit then they should buy the standing tickets.
These 5 users liked this post: ZizkovClaret Bosscat Funkydrummer claretfern IanMcL

# 7
theroyaldyche
Posts: 2424
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:26 pm
Been Liked: 450 times
Has Liked: 226 times

Re: Fleetwood tickets

Postby theroyaldyche » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:21 pm

Whitgord wrote:^^^ I hope I can sit. I have bought a seated ticket for this game as I find it hard to stand for that length of time. If people don’t want to sit then they should buy the standing tickets.


I dont recall many sitting last time

# 8
Quickenthetempo
Posts: 8134
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:35 am
Been Liked: 1809 times
Has Liked: 1039 times

Re: Fleetwood tickets

Postby Quickenthetempo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:25 pm

I like to stand as much as anyone but if there is a choice and you stand where others want to sit you're out of order.
Plus I can't see Burnley fans paying the extra 2 quid if they want to stand any way.
These 5 users liked this post: Whitgord Funkydrummer claretfern ZizkovClaret IanMcL

# 9
Funkydrummer
Posts: 4674
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:50 pm
Been Liked: 1712 times
Has Liked: 1103 times
Location: Burnley

Re: Fleetwood tickets

Postby Funkydrummer » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:13 pm

Cheers everybody for chipping in.

Leisure, thanks for that info but I did find that 01282 number through a google search and not on the website. I'm not sure if it is on there but I couldn't find it anywhere - can anyone enlighten me ? As i have said, the 0800 number kept me hanging on for ages until I threw the towel in.

I got through easily and quickly on the 01282 number and it is correct to say that all the seats have been sold and it's standing room only, unfortunately for our little party of old folk !!!

Leisure, why can't the 01282 number be used for home tickets do you know ? It doesn't bother me as I've got a season ticket, but just curious as to the workings of the clubs combined brain power. :roll: :roll:

# 10
Quickenthetempo
Posts: 8134
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:35 am
Been Liked: 1809 times
Has Liked: 1039 times

Re: Fleetwood tickets

Postby Quickenthetempo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:07 pm

Funkydrummer wrote:Cheers everybody for chipping in.

Leisure, thanks for that info but I did find that 01282 number through a google search and not on the website. I'm not sure if it is on there but I couldn't find it anywhere - can anyone enlighten me ? As i have said, the 0800 number kept me hanging on for ages until I threw the towel in.

I got through easily and quickly on the 01282 number and it is correct to say that all the seats have been sold and it's standing room only, unfortunately for our little party of old folk !!!

Leisure, why can't the 01282 number be used for home tickets do you know ? It doesn't bother me as I've got a season ticket, but just curious as to the workings of the clubs combined brain power. :roll: :roll:

Might be worth ringing Fleetwood and seeing if they will offer anymore seating or just go in the home end seats. It's only a friendly after all.

# 11
expoultryboy
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:37 pm
Been Liked: 70 times
Has Liked: 79 times

Re: Fleetwood tickets

Postby expoultryboy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:41 pm

If you watch the match from the tunnel , you'll probably get put on ya arse !!
This user liked this post: tim_noone

# 12
Funkydrummer
Posts: 4674
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:50 pm
Been Liked: 1712 times
Has Liked: 1103 times
Location: Burnley

Re: Fleetwood tickets

Postby Funkydrummer » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:33 pm

The two most able of our little, elderly group have bitten the bullet and bought two tickets for the standing area !!! The forlorn hope is that it's not that full that we are unable to sit on the terrace and watch the game.

# 13
tim_noone
Posts: 10778
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:12 pm
Been Liked: 2705 times
Has Liked: 9852 times

Re: Fleetwood tickets

Postby tim_noone » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:08 am

Funkydrummer wrote:The two most able of our little, elderly group have bitten the bullet and bought two tickets for the standing area !!! The forlorn hope is that it's not that full that we are unable to sit on the terrace and watch the game.

You'll get piles.... And probably need the St. John's ambulance man to help you back to your feet.
This user liked this post: IanMcL

# 14
Eyres_11
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:45 pm
Been Liked: 21 times
Has Liked: 6 times

Re: Fleetwood tickets

Postby Eyres_11 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:54 pm

tim_noone wrote:You'll get piles.... And probably need the St. John's ambulance man to help you back to your feet.



Anyone any idea about pay on the night yet?

# 15
Leisure
Posts: 7814
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:47 pm
Been Liked: 1243 times
Has Liked: 4007 times

Re: Fleetwood tickets

Postby Leisure » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:20 pm

Eyres_11 wrote:Anyone any idea about pay on the night yet?


I'm trying to find out if it's pay on the day. Will post as soon as I find out.

# 16
ClaretTony
Posts: 29206
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:07 pm
Been Liked: 13407 times
Has Liked: 2569 times
Location: Burnley
Contact:

Re: Fleetwood tickets

Postby ClaretTony » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:07 pm

Eyres_11 wrote:Anyone any idea about pay on the night yet?


I’d expect so but will depend on how close we are to selling out.


Return to “The Bee Hole End”