Southampton game in lanzarote

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Longs1de
Has Liked: 2 times

Southampton game in lanzarote

Post by Longs1de » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:59 pm

Anyone know where I can watch the game in Costa teguise

bfcmatt
Been Liked: 130 times
Has Liked: 193 times

Re: Southampton game in lanzarote

Post by bfcmatt » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:35 pm

Longs1de wrote:Anyone know where I can watch the game in Costa teguise
There are a few bars on the front in costa teguise that will be showing the football. walk down through the square towards the beach. turn right at the beach and follow the path there are several British bars there that will show all the games. if not another bar next to the Nazaret apartments called Tekkers also cross the road from Tekkers and turn left and you will find several more English bars that will show the football. (under the Celeste apartments)
By the way there a some superb restaurants in the Square in costa teguise. enjoy.https://www.peterforsbergphotography.co ... -lanzarote" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by bfcmatt on Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bfcmatt
Been Liked: 130 times
Has Liked: 193 times

Post by bfcmatt » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:37 pm

bfcmatt wrote:There are a few bars on the front in costa teguise that will be showing the football. walk down through the square towards the beach. turn right at the beach and follow the path there are several British bars there that will show all the games. if not another bar next to the Nazaret apartments called Tekkers also cross the road from Tekkers and turn left and you will find several more English bars that will show the football. (under the Celeste apartments)
By the way there a some superb restaurants in the Square in costa teguise. enjoy.
Also again several nights a week you will find a night market on in the square full of the usual Spanish market goodies along with quite a few looky looky men
Last edited by bfcmatt on Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: JohnMac

Braindead
Been Liked: 987 times
Has Liked: 1056 times

Post by Braindead » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:39 pm

The Nags Head in Playa Blanca was a good boozer. Watched the FA Cup game against Lincoln in there with my boys. Landlord was a good guy as well, royally took the **** out of me after the game...which was totally fair enough.

Parkvilla
Been Liked: 40 times
Has Liked: 7 times

Post by Parkvilla » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:42 pm

Dolphin on sea front in Costa Teguise.Big Birmingham fan will have there game on plus every premier League game.Has around 8 television all with a different game on.

Leyland Claret
Been Liked: 103 times
Has Liked: 44 times

Post by Leyland Claret » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:43 pm

Watch it with me in The Cutty Sark
This user liked this post: bfcmatt

Local cricketer
Been Liked: 412 times
Has Liked: 87 times

Post by Local cricketer » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:44 pm

Another vote for Dolphin on the front. Then stagger round to the all can eat Chinese and fill your boots