The Great Hack (Netflix)

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
WestMidsClaret
Been Liked: 534 times
Has Liked: 506 times

Re: The Great Hack (Netflix)

Post by WestMidsClaret » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:54 am

MACCA wrote:People might be, I might be, but like I said, 1 thing I wont do is flap about it, think about it ( never mind over think ) and waste time on it.

Whilst my life is great and I'm enjoying myself I will continue to live the same way that makes it so.

So until that changes and I have reason to alter my life, I will continue as per the last few years.

As for danger, every day life is a danger.

I'd sooner be die tomorrow thinking I've lived, than to have died being thinking what if ( obviously wouldn't be thinking if dead but you get what I mean )

Times precious, dont waste it on anything you cant control or isnt making you happy one way or another.
Spot on.

And you'd go out on a full stomach. :D

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6962 times
Has Liked: 1483 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:01 am

MACCA wrote:People might be, I might be, but like I said, 1 thing I wont do is flap about it, think about it ( never mind over think ) and waste time on it.

Whilst my life is great and I'm enjoying myself I will continue to live the same way that makes it so.

So until that changes and I have reason to alter my life, I will continue as per the last few years.

As for danger, every day life is a danger.

I'd sooner be die tomorrow thinking I've lived, than to have died being thinking what if ( obviously wouldn't be thinking if dead but you get what I mean )

Times precious, dont waste it on anything you cant control or isnt making you happy one way or another.
By that logic why educate ourselves on anything? What a blinkered and ignorant way to live your life.

This affects us, whether you want to believe it does or not. Spending less than two hours watching an insightful documentary isn’t wasting time any more than you spending the day watching cricket. And who’s actually flapping or overthinking the documentary?

Did you watch it?

MACCA
Been Liked: 4360 times

Post by MACCA » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:15 pm

Rileybobs wrote:By that logic why educate ourselves on anything? What a blinkered and ignorant way to live your life.

This affects us, whether you want to believe it does or not. Spending less than two hours watching an insightful documentary isn’t wasting time any more than you spending the day watching cricket. And who’s actually flapping or overthinking the documentary?

Did you watch it?
Well if I'm enjoying life this much whilst being blinkered, ignorant and in the minority, I'll trust the the clever and educated majority keep up their good work in saving me the time...

Thank you to all you selfless souls out there doing all you do to put this rotten world right for the blinkered and ignorant.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:16 pm

MACCA wrote:Well if I'm enjoying life this much whilst being blinkered, ignorant and in the minority, I'll trust the the clever and educated majority keep up their good work in saving me the time...

Thank you to all you selfless souls out there doing all you do to put this rotten world right for the blinkered and ignorant.
What are you actually talking about? Is watching and then discussing a documentary putting the world to right?

Have you watched the doc?

MACCA

Post by MACCA » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:21 pm

Rileybobs wrote:What are you actually talking about? Is watching and then discussing a documentary putting the world to right?

Have you watched the doc?
No, watching a documentary and discussing it isnt.
I'm talking to the people flapping about how we need to alter our lives, mske changes and act now.

I started it, fell asleep, got bored and turned it off 20 mins from.the end.

If you had care to read the thread I did point that out.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:02 pm

MACCA wrote:No, watching a documentary and discussing it isnt.
I'm talking to the people flapping about how we need to alter our lives, mske changes and act now.

I started it, fell asleep, got bored and turned it off 20 mins from.the end.

If you had care to read the thread I did point that out.
I have read the thread. Which is why I’m confused about you accusing people of flapping and claiming that we need to alter our lives and act now as I can’t recall reading any comments that bear resemblance to that.

Seems like you don’t like people discussing something that you don’t have any interest in because you’re life is so great (which is totally irrelevant by the way).
This user liked this post: Swizzlestick

MACCA

Post by MACCA » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:47 pm

Rileybobs wrote:I have read the thread. Which is why I’m confused about you accusing people of flapping and claiming that we need to alter our lives and act now as I can’t recall reading any comments that bear resemblance to that.

Seems like you don’t like people discussing something that you don’t have any interest in because you’re life is so great (which is totally irrelevant by the way).
People can discuss what they like, when I give my opinion on the thread regards the documentary in the thread title , and people quote me I respond.

You then quoted my response to that and that's how all this started, with the initial poster I was talking too now not seen for dust.

There was only ever 1 person carrying it on.
if you want to discuss the documentary, please do so with like minded people, instead of continuing quoting me after I've told you my thoughts on it, and my CBA attitude to discussing/dissecting/investigating it further.

Now I'll bid you goodbye, and go enjoy your weekend Riley.
This user liked this post: Devils_Advocate

Spiral
Been Liked: 2522 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:12 pm

Jesus: Feed the hungry
MACCA: But I'm full???
This user liked this post: Imploding Turtle