Owen Jones assaulted

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Re: Owen Jones assaulted

Post by Damo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:02 pm

You dont have to look very far to see why people dont have a lot of sympathy for Jones
Here he is advocating violence against someone with different views to him for example
Check out @OwenJones84’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/ ... 56897?s=09" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also, I'm not sure why anyone is arguing about the political beliefs of his attackers.
According to his own account, the 4 blokes were drinking in the bar for a while before it happened. In an area that will have lots of CCTV.
The people who did this will be in custody in next to no time, and their political history will be investigated, and published all over MSM
This user liked this post: burnleymik

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:02 pm

AndrewJB wrote:I remember this. Farage left his children in a pub, and was too scared to go back himself so sent a relative to get them. Who leaves their children in a pub (apart from David Cameron)?You know when he talks about 'donning khaki and heading to the hills with his rifle'? Well he probably means heading to the hills to hide.

You don't need to surmise as to who the demonstrators were, because the article clearly says; "the group was in fancy dress and included migrants, HIV activists, gay people, disabled people and breastfeeding mums" (so neither 'far left' nor 'remainers' and as nobody was charged not 'thugs' either)

Aah so your twisted ideology allows you to claim that because a violent and aggressive mob , prepared to threaten the lives of a family , including a 15 and 10 year old children, were wearing fancy dress, they weren't far left thugs and remainiacs....take your pick!?

So migrants, HIV activists, gay people, disabled people and breastfeeding mums cannot be a mob of far left thugs or remainiacs.....take your pick, who bring about a terrifying situation where in the frightening melee, a 10 and 15 year old child, flee petrified and hide, scared. Simply because they happen to be wearing fancy dress!?

Wearing fancy dress didn't stop the far left thugs or remainiacs .... take your pick, from jumping on a car bonnet did it?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politi ... onnet.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Attemptimg to justify , excusing and making light of an aggressive mob hunting down a democratically elected politician and his family while trying to enjoy sunday lunch in peace, is low. Really low. You should be ashamed of yourself. What a disgrace.
This user liked this post: AndrewJB

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:36 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Aah so your twisted ideology allows you to claim that because a violent and aggressive mob , prepared to threaten the lives of a family , including a 15 and 10 year old children, were wearing fancy dress, they weren't far left thugs and remainiacs....take your pick!?

So migrants, HIV activists, gay people, disabled people and breastfeeding mums cannot be a mob of far left thugs or remainiacs.....take your pick, who bring about a terrifying situation where in the frightening melee, a 10 and 15 year old child, flee petrified and hide, scared. Simply because they happen to be wearing fancy dress!?

Wearing fancy dress didn't stop the far left thugs or remainiacs .... take your pick, from jumping on a car bonnet did it?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politi ... onnet.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Attemptimg to justify , excusing and making light of an aggressive mob hunting down a democratically elected politician and his family while trying to enjoy sunday lunch in peace, is low. Really low. You should be ashamed of yourself. What a disgrace.
I just pointed out that whereas you suggested they were either far left or 'remainiacs' - the article described them in a different manner (not as far left or anti brexit). Were any of them charged by police? Was a law even broken? Might you be going over the top when you describe them as a 'violent and aggressive mob, prepared to threaten the lives of a family...'? And if it were that situation, would you run and leave your children behind? I'm an absolute coward, but I wouldn't leave my children in a pub if I were faced by a 'mob'
This user liked this post: longsidepies

Stayingup
Been Liked: 921 times
Has Liked: 2751 times

Post by Stayingup » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:19 pm

fidelcastro wrote:There’s something not right upstairs about you.

Worrying.

:(
With the name you have chosen theres somethimg not right upstairs and elsewhere about you. Let me give a tip. Dont go to Miami and tell the expat Cubans what your name is

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:31 pm

AndrewJB wrote:I just pointed out that whereas you suggested they were either far left or 'remainiacs' - the article described them in a different manner (not as far left or anti brexit). Were any of them charged by police? Was a law even broken? Might you be going over the top when you describe them as a 'violent and aggressive mob, prepared to threaten the lives of a family...'? And if it were that situation, would you run and leave your children behind? I'm an absolute coward, but I wouldn't leave my children in a pub if I were faced by a 'mob'

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1507 times
Has Liked: 580 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:39 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Attemptimg to justify , excusing and making light of an aggressive mob hunting down a democratically elected politician and his family while trying to enjoy sunday lunch in peace, is low. Really low. You should be ashamed of yourself. What a disgrace.
You really are dreadful at this, aren’t you?
These 2 users liked this post: Bordeauxclaret Falcon

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:48 pm

Damo wrote:You dont have to look very far to see why people dont have a lot of sympathy for Jones
Here he is advocating violence against someone with different views to him for example
Check out @OwenJones84’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/ ... 56897?s=09" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is literally no advocating of anything in that tweet. He literally didn't say anything. :lol:

You pro-fascists are so desperate to portray the left as violent that you even have to resort to a tweet that literally has no words as "advocating violence".
And yet you'll argue with the left any time we say that Donald Trump advocates violence when he tells his crowds to beat people up.

You people are a ******* joke. :lol:

Damo

Post by Damo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:01 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:There is literally no advocating of anything in that tweet. He literally didn't say anything. :lol:

You pro-fascists are so desperate to portray the left as violent that you even have to resort to a tweet that literally has no words as "advocating violence".
And yet you'll argue with the left any time we say that Donald Trump advocates violence when he tells his crowds to beat people up.

Why else would he retweet it without comment?
Read the comments on there from his own supporters.

This is why nobody on here takes you seriously.
You oppose political violence unless it's against someone you dislike.
You are all in favour of freedom of speech, so long as it's something you personally agree with.
You like democracy as long as people vote the way you want them to.
If you didnt get upset so easily, I honestly would have you down as some kind of genius, parody, godfrey Elfwick type character
This user liked this post: claret_in_exile

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:14 pm

Damo wrote:Why else would he retweet it without comment?
Read the comments on there from his own supporters.

This is why nobody on here takes you seriously.
You oppose political violence unless it's against someone you dislike.
You are all in favour of freedom of speech, so long as it's something you personally agree with.
You like democracy as long as people vote the way you want them to.
If you didnt get upset so easily, I honestly would have you down as some kind of genius, parody, godfrey Elfwick type character
:lol:

Stop projecting.

All he did was post a 3 second gif without comment. Even if he expressly said that he thought it was funny that still wouldn't mean he advocates violence, otherwise anyone who liked it when Indiana Jones punched a Nazi is also advocating violence.

You're even resorting to using the words of people who reply to him as evidence against him. :lol:

This is why no one takes you seriously, Damo. No one except your fellow pro-fascists. You just make **** up about people you don't like. This guy, Owen Jones was attacked by 4 pieces of human ****, and to help justify it (lets be honest, that's what you're doing) you've provided a tweet he put out that contained no words at all and decided to completely invent the idea that because he tweeted a gif of a Nazi getting forearmed in the face, that it means he's actively advocating for violence.

You make things up, Damo. You're full of ****, and that's why you and your side of the pro-fascist/anti-fascist argument has no credibility.

Damo

Post by Damo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:17 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote::lol:

Stop projecting.

All he did was post a 3 second gif without comment. Even if he expressly said that he thought it was funny that still wouldn't mean he advocates violence, otherwise anyone who liked it when Indiana Jones punched a Nazi is also advocating violence.

You're even resorting to using the words of people who reply to him as evidence against him. :lol:

This is why no one takes you seriously, Damo. No one except your fellow pro-fascists. You just make **** up about people you don't like. This guy, Owen Jones was attacked by 4 pieces of human ****, and to help justify it (lets be honest, that's what you're doing) you've provided a tweet he put out that contained no words at all and decided to completely invent the idea that because he tweeted a gif of a Nazi getting forearmed in the face, that it means he's actively advocating for violence.

You make things up, Damo. You're full of ****, and that's why you and your side of the pro-fascist/anti-fascist argument has no credibility.
This is exactly the kind of retort I would expect from Owen Jones

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:33 pm

Damo wrote:This is exactly the kind of retort I would expect from Owen Jones
I accept the compliment.
This user liked this post: Damo

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:19 pm

Swizzlestick wrote:You really are dreadful at this, aren’t you?

If you say so.....

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1152 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:53 pm

Perhaps it was just some totally unrelated spat between some gays?

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8485 times
Has Liked: 18202 times

Post by Bosscat » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:57 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:Perhaps it was just some totally unrelated spat between some gays?
Or Guys ;)

Damo

Post by Damo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:05 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:Perhaps it was just some totally unrelated spat between some gays?
It could literally be all sorts of different causes. If it even happened at all.
You cant question his version of events though, as all of the trigger monkeys will be straight on top of the milk crates.
The best thing to do, is wait for the arrests to be made, as there is so much evidence available to corroborate his story.
If there are no arrests or evidence then we can all just assume it's one of his stunts
This user liked this post: Bfcboyo

thatdberight
Been Liked: 927 times
Has Liked: 716 times

Post by thatdberight » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:10 pm

Damo wrote:... straight on top of the milk crates...
This is bad thing? Or a good thing? Up until now, it's a set of words I've never seen strung together.

AlargeClaret

Post by AlargeClaret » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:15 pm

Must be wall to wall cctv so should quickly come out ( pun intended) a pre meditated violent homophobic attack with a bit of violent disorder thrown in will be jail time and quite right too . Let’s hope it’s not some tipsy twink who was spurned the same day .

Damo

Post by Damo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:19 pm

thatdberight wrote:This is bad thing? Or a good thing? Up until now, it's a set of words I've never seen strung together.
I'd say it's fairly neutral.
Certainly from your response anyway
(I just typed that and let my phone do the work before you turn into some eddy type creature and check my punctuation instead of countering my point)

Give Quiche a Chance
Been Liked: 6 times

Post by Give Quiche a Chance » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:57 pm

I’m a white cisgender male, for which I apologise.

At last night’s meeting of the Proletariat Popular People’s Front and Marxist Revolutionary Army of the Ribble Valley, which was held at The Inn, Whitewell, the attempted assignation of Owen Jones was discussed at length.

After Comrade Steve threatened not to give us all a lift home in his new Range Rover SVAutobiography, the People’s Revolutionary Council voted unanimously that the attack was jointly perpetrated by the Brexit Party, Mossad, Blairite factions within the Labour Party and the Murdoch owned media.

Stayingup

Post by Stayingup » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:41 pm

[quote="Imploding Turtle"]so it's his own fault?[/quote

Well there had to be s reason. What do you think.it was? He is though such an annoying twerp. Bit like you cant keep.his mouth shut. No reason to attack him though. Whoever did it could just have copied the little babies who throw milk shakes at certain.people. Get my drift?

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2009 times
Has Liked: 2903 times

Post by elwaclaret » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:58 pm

Self publicist, political wannabe attacked in street.... but don’t worry he’s not so badly hurt as not to be available for interviews and panel shows.

Political lightweight.

CardyTheClaret
Been Liked: 190 times
Has Liked: 114 times

Post by CardyTheClaret » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:29 pm

He looked in fairly good nick on TV for someone who has suffered a brutal attack. God knows what his attackers were wearing on their feet.

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:56 pm

CardyTheClaret wrote:He looked in fairly good nick on TV for someone who has suffered a brutal attack. God knows what his attackers were wearing on their feet.
Sandals?

PaintYorkClaretnBlue
Been Liked: 662 times
Has Liked: 1220 times

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:32 am

CardyTheClaret wrote:He looked in fairly good nick on TV for someone who has suffered a brutal attack. God knows what his attackers were wearing on their feet.
Carpet slippers

Bfcboyo
Been Liked: 441 times
Has Liked: 355 times

Post by Bfcboyo » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:22 am

A very good point and relevant as it has come to light there appears to be some very poor CCTV stills of sadly only the main aggressors feet.

See below.
images.jpeg.jpg
images.jpeg.jpg (5.12 KiB) Viewed 4892 times
Very painful a distal phalangeal poke to the cranium.

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:01 am

Has the CCTV of this "brutal, far right attack" been released yet ?

Bfcboyo
Been Liked: 441 times
Has Liked: 355 times

Post by Bfcboyo » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:04 am

AndyClaret wrote:Has the CCTV of this "brutal, far right attack" been released yet ?
Strangely not . Looking more and more staged by the hour.

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2166 times
Has Liked: 3097 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:14 am

Millertime v1.7 wrote:He really does bring it all on himself
By being gay or left wing? Which is it?

Sproggy
Been Liked: 667 times
Has Liked: 143 times

Post by Sproggy » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:54 am

None of the above.

For being a gobshite.

http://uncommongroundmedia.com/owen-jon ... hypocrite/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4181 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:05 am

Owen was the victim of an attack carried out with " military precision " still top marks to him, when faced with this attack he still took time out to ask left wing or right wing.

He certainly made a very quick recovery, lets hope this doesn't turn out to be ******** for the little man

Falcon
Been Liked: 892 times
Has Liked: 1168 times

Post by Falcon » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:02 am

Lot of victim blaming and whataboutery on here by the usual suspects.

Well done everyone. This board is a cesspit when it comes to politics.
These 2 users liked this post: ZizkovClaret Bosscat

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:04 am

To be fair to them it cant be easy having to share a brain cell with so many people

Stayingup

Post by Stayingup » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:14 am

Unfortunately these assaults are now a regular occurrence in our society. Its sunk to new depths. Policemen being murdered and attacked. Definitely we need to bring back Capital punishement for some offences and introduce a proper deterrent for some other offences. Its no good blaming police cuts, like Kahn does, when in fact the police have so much paperwork to attend to associated with rules and regulations that they can only investigate 7% of crime committed. Perhaps there is one thing to be said for a communist state after all.

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6477 times
Has Liked: 2908 times

Post by Steve1956 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:31 am

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (105.55 KiB) Viewed 4775 times
Met police issue picture of suspects in Owen Jones assault case.
These 2 users liked this post: Bosscat Falcon

AndyClaret
Been Liked: 217 times
Has Liked: 543 times

Post by AndyClaret » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:39 am

Falcon wrote:Lot of victim blaming and whataboutery on here by the usual suspects.

Well done everyone. This board is a cesspit when it comes to politics.
Dry your eyes mate.

Bosscat

Post by Bosscat » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:41 am

Steve1956 wrote:....
That Bungle was always a naughty peice of work....
NINTCHDBPICT000506359393-e1563400553645.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000506359393-e1563400553645.jpg (114.96 KiB) Viewed 4751 times
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun ... scenes/amp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
NINTCHDBPICT000506359393-e1563400553645.jpg (114.96 KiB) Viewed 4753 times
Last edited by Bosscat on Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:45 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:There is literally no advocating of anything in that tweet. He literally didn't say anything. :lol:

Attachments
68277996_2377436202336139_3035358563242344448_n.jpg
68277996_2377436202336139_3035358563242344448_n.jpg (42.15 KiB) Viewed 4756 times
These 2 users liked this post: Lord Rothbury claret_in_exile

Steve1956

Post by Steve1956 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:08 am

Bosscat wrote:That Bungle was always a naughty peice of work....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun ... scenes/amp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sexual assault...GBH....what next? :D
This user liked this post: Bosscat

Murger
Been Liked: 1243 times
Has Liked: 845 times

Post by Murger » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:00 am

ZizkovClaret wrote:By being gay or left wing? Which is it?
Why can't it be because he's a bellend who could have mouthed off 1 too many times?
These 3 users liked this post: Steve1956 Bosscat claret_in_exile

Steve1956

Post by Steve1956 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:05 am

Murger wrote:Why can't it be because he's a bellend who could have mouthed off 1 too many times?
:lol: that's sounds about right to me Murger.

Bosscat

Post by Bosscat » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:29 am

Murger wrote:Why can't it be because he's a bellend who could have mouthed off 1 too many times?
Must admit I pointed that out too earlier... :lol:

http://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboar ... 5#p1080166" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Falcon

Post by Falcon » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:40 am

That he might be but it doesn't make it right.

AlargeClaret

Post by AlargeClaret » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:41 am

It’s as if OJ is almost willing that he’s been attacked by some “facist hate mob” Though quite what he ( or these other hysterical left wing mob types ) classes as a “ facist” is anyone’s guess ?

Ultimately he’s an incendiary bell end of the highest order and if anyone’s gonna wind anyone up it’s him .

If he has been violently assaulted by a hate mob they’ll be sent to prison so don’t see any issues
This user liked this post: Bosscat

Falcon

Post by Falcon » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:50 am

Definition of fascism

1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

He's probably using definition 2 but people are hearing definition 1

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2166 times
Has Liked: 3097 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:55 pm

I assumed the poster wasn't there so was supposing based on one of the two. He's welcome to expand on his thought process, by all means

Stayingup

Post by Stayingup » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:30 pm

Steve1956 wrote:
image.jpeg
Met police issue picture of suspects in Owen Jones assault case.
But where's the Turtle?

basil6345789
Been Liked: 482 times
Has Liked: 2292 times

Post by basil6345789 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:25 pm

Jones simpers like Walter.

claret_in_exile
Been Liked: 77 times
Has Liked: 326 times

Post by claret_in_exile » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:57 pm

"activist"

"journalist"

Mmm.

That being said, no-one deserves being kicked in the head purely because of their political beliefs.

I strongly suspect the whole truth is not being told here, given how much of an agitator he is.

basil6345789
Been Liked: 482 times
Has Liked: 2292 times

Post by basil6345789 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:01 pm

He might have orchestrated the whole job. Oops!

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:51 am

AlargeClaret wrote:It’s as if OJ is almost willing that he’s been attacked by some “facist hate mob” Though quite what he ( or these other hysterical left wing mob types ) classes as a “ facist” is anyone’s guess ?

Ultimately he’s an incendiary bell end of the highest order and if anyone’s gonna wind anyone up it’s him .

If he has been violently assaulted by a hate mob they’ll be sent to prison so don’t see any issues
In what way is he incendiary? What has he said that is incendiary?