Antifa violence in Portland

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
FCBurnley
Been Liked: 2000 times
Has Liked: 1145 times

Re: Antifa violence in Portland

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:08 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I don't know how old you are. I could have stereotyped the kind of ancient beliefs you hold and assumed you were on the older side, but i didn't do that. Why? Because i don't ******* know how old you are, and i try not to stereotype people. I was literally explaining that what i was saying had absolutely no basis on knowledge of your age and yet you're accusing me of ageism. Dumb ******* snowflake :lol:
We have had the ageist conversation in the past. Clearly my old memory is better than your warped one.
So you have no freaking idea how the Communists are going to pay for free Healthcare and free Education for all. Good job.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:09 pm

dsr wrote:You expect to be taken seriously?
The crazy thing is he actually believes what he says !

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:12 pm

AndrewJB wrote:I remember seeing it pointed out a long time ago (around 2003) the similarities between the Taliban and the Bush administration. The strong religious conservatism, the disregard of human rights, and the tendency toward armed force rather than diplomacy. And that they existed in a kind of symbiotic relationship, as each bolstered the other's appeal.
Now let me think. I wonder who `pointed it out` ?

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:21 pm

FCBurnley wrote:Now let me think. I wonder who `pointed it out` ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_Nightmares" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It was this documentary.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:44 pm

Not something I have watched but thanks for the link

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:12 pm

FCBurnley wrote:We have had the ageist conversation in the past. Clearly my old memory is better than your warped one.
So you have no freaking idea how the Communists are going to pay for free Healthcare and free Education for all. Good job.

The libertarian think tank that costed universal healthcare and found it to be trillions of dollars less expensive than the current system is "Communist" now? :lol: You daft ****.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:17 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:The libertarian think tank that costed universal healthcare and found it to be trillions of dollars less expensive than the current system is "Communist" now? :lol: You daft ****.
Ah you mean Obamacare. Got it now Einstein or should I say Epstein

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:28 pm

AndrewJB wrote:I remember seeing it pointed out a long time ago (around 2003) the similarities between the Taliban and the Bush administration. The strong religious conservatism, the disregard of human rights, and the tendency toward armed force rather than diplomacy. And that they existed in a kind of symbiotic relationship, as each bolstered the other's appeal.

The similarities are even more striking nowadays. They claim to believe in pretty much all the same things. The only difference is that the Taliban are a bit more committed. If a woman under Taliban control has a miscarriage then maybe they'll kill her, but in the US they'll only see if they can throw her in prison for it. Gay? Taliban will kill you, the Republicans will just see you as second class human beings, but again, the underlying belief is the same. Neither are fans of religious freedom. Neither are fans of democracy, and so on. And i expect if the American Taliban ever lose power then we'll see an explosion of terrorism from their extremists similar to when the Taliban lost power in Afghanistan.

FCBurnley will still vote for them, of course. Because for people like him it's not about being a decent person. It's about subjugating the people he simply doesn't like. That's why he's calling Democrats running for president "Communists" without being able to explain what it is about them that makes them communists. Universal healthcare isn't a communist idea, if it is then the UK is a communist country, and frankly that's just an indefensible piece of logic from him. Simply put, he's a liar who isn't even prepared to tell the truth about what it is he actually believes. Why? Well, i think it's because he knows that the rest of us will find what he *really* abhorrent and inhumane. How do i know he's lying about his beliefs? Because of his stated beliefs in 2016 that he said is why he was voting for Trump. Those stated beliefs, if they were true, would mean Trump has betrayed his vote, but he's still a supporter anyway.

I wonder how FCBurnley will react to this (faux-shock) revelation that's he's a Hitler-esque anti-semite who thinks Jews are disloyal. I've no doubt FBC is still more than happy to lick his boots for him, just as most other Republicans are. Not that i'm surprised, of course. They defended literal concentration camps, anti-semitism is hardly a challenge.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:37 pm

Have a good night at work IT. Just popping out With a few of my taliban friends. But don’t worry you are safe hiding behind your keyboard

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:48 pm

FCBurnley wrote:Have a good night at work IT. Just popping out With a few of my taliban friends. But don’t worry you are safe hiding behind your keyboard
Don't get yourself locked up. Your boy Trump is trying to get indefinite detention powers, after all, and you don't want a piece of that.

dsr
Been Liked: 4577 times
Has Liked: 2268 times

Post by dsr » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:30 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:The similarities are even more striking nowadays. They claim to believe in pretty much all the same things. The only difference is that the Taliban are a bit more committed. If a woman under Taliban control has a miscarriage then maybe they'll kill her, but in the US they'll only see if they can throw her in prison for it. Gay? Taliban will kill you, the Republicans will just see you as second class human beings, but again, the underlying belief is the same. Neither are fans of religious freedom. Neither are fans of democracy, and so on. And i expect if the American Taliban ever lose power then we'll see an explosion of terrorism from their extremists similar to when the Taliban lost power in Afghanistan.
Have you ever considered buying a load of tinned food and adapting a nuclear fall-out shelter? That way you might be safe from people who look down on you, or are trying to kill you, because they're pretty much the same thing. Apparently.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:56 am

dsr wrote:Have you ever considered buying a load of tinned food and adapting a nuclear fall-out shelter? That way you might be safe from people who look down on you, or are trying to kill you, because they're pretty much the same thing. Apparently.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What you wittering about?

dsr
Been Liked: 4577 times
Has Liked: 2268 times

Post by dsr » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:16 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:What you wittering about?
You, obviously. You and reality are diverging fast.
This user liked this post: FCBurnley

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:03 am

dsr wrote:You, obviously. You and reality are diverging fast.
The desperate retort of a religious conservative whose religiosity and conservatism are more and more being exposed as a sham.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:29 pm

Not a white supremacist. Except he's taken a white supremacists logo for his campaign.

Still think we're over-using it?

https://twitter.com/brooklynmarie/statu ... 79776?s=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;