England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
# 1
tybfc
Posts: 2926
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:21 pm
Been Liked: 1123 times
Has Liked: 285 times
Location: Accrington

England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby tybfc » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:10 am

Steve Smith has been ruled out of the next test match at Leeds on medical grounds.

A massive plus for England.

# 2
CleggHall
Posts: 2039
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:07 am
Been Liked: 547 times
Has Liked: 751 times
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby CleggHall » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:16 am

A sensible decision, it was unwise to allow him to return to bat on Saturday.
This user liked this post: Shore claret

# 3
kentonclaret
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:06 pm
Been Liked: 429 times
Has Liked: 64 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby kentonclaret » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:18 am

No excuses left for England now we win the Series 3-1. :D

# 4
Quickenthetempo
Posts: 8612
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:35 am
Been Liked: 1892 times
Has Liked: 1087 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Quickenthetempo » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:28 am

Lets hope the Yorkies have produced a decent pitch. They have been a tad slow this summer.

# 5
tybfc
Posts: 2926
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:21 pm
Been Liked: 1123 times
Has Liked: 285 times
Location: Accrington

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby tybfc » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:41 am

Quickenthetempo wrote:Lets hope the Yorkies have produced a decent pitch. They have been a tad slow this summer.


Yorkies are always a tad slow - it's in their genes.
This user liked this post: Herts Clarets

# 6
Spijed
Posts: 9939
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:33 pm
Been Liked: 1773 times
Has Liked: 777 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Spijed » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:04 pm

kentonclaret wrote:No excuses left for England now we win the Series 3-1. :D


Depends if he plays in the last two tests.

# 7
jrtod61
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:20 pm
Been Liked: 7 times
Has Liked: 317 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby jrtod61 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:08 pm

Yorkies a tad slow? Including Johnny Wardle?

# 8
jrgbfc
Posts: 2873
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:30 pm
Been Liked: 706 times
Has Liked: 63 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby jrgbfc » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:15 pm

Got tickets for Thursday, looking forward to it. Weather forecast looking good for all 5 days at the moment.

# 9
Quickenthetempo
Posts: 8612
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:35 am
Been Liked: 1892 times
Has Liked: 1087 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Quickenthetempo » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:28 pm

jrgbfc wrote:Got tickets for Thursday, looking forward to it. Weather forecast looking good for all 5 days at the moment.

There's a few still available in the new Emerald stand, but at £130 a do I will watch it on the telly.

I might go on the last day if it lasts that long.

# 10
Foulthrow
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:48 am
Been Liked: 529 times
Has Liked: 1130 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Foulthrow » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:36 pm

£130!!!!! Hellfire.

# 11
jrgbfc
Posts: 2873
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:30 pm
Been Liked: 706 times
Has Liked: 63 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby jrgbfc » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:54 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:There's a few still available in the new Emerald stand, but at £130 a do I will watch it on the telly.

I might go on the last day if it lasts that long.


We've paid 80 quid to go on the Western Terrace. Think they're trying to cash in on the fact that they haven't had an Ashes test for a long time.

# 12
Quickenthetempo
Posts: 8612
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:35 am
Been Liked: 1892 times
Has Liked: 1087 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Quickenthetempo » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:01 pm

There have been cheaper tickets on sale but the restricted view and severe restricted view does nothing to tempt me to the ground.

# 13
Local cricketer
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 5:46 pm
Been Liked: 102 times
Has Liked: 31 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Local cricketer » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:11 pm

Not a ground I like.

Once got stung by a wasp when I was running in from the kirkstell lane end

# 14
Marney&Mee
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:37 pm
Been Liked: 171 times
Has Liked: 3 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Marney&Mee » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:14 pm

Local cricketer wrote:Not a ground I like.

Once got stung by a wasp when I was running in from the kirkstell lane end


streaking ?
This user liked this post: Bosscat

# 15
Local cricketer
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 5:46 pm
Been Liked: 102 times
Has Liked: 31 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Local cricketer » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:16 pm

Marney&Mee wrote:streaking ?



No channelling my inner Bob Willis

# 16
Flying Without Ings
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:09 pm
Been Liked: 5 times
Has Liked: 3 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Flying Without Ings » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:27 pm

I'm there with mates on Sunday for day 4.

Even less convinced I will see a lot of action on day 4 (if any) with Smith now being ruled out. An England and Australian batting collapse is almost customary, but at least the Aussies could rely on Smith to stay in for a long time. I'll pray for Root to pick up some form!

# 17
Devils_Advocate
Posts: 4317
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:43 pm
Been Liked: 1501 times
Has Liked: 287 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Devils_Advocate » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:36 pm

Im there for Day 3. £100 but decent view (NE Stand I think). Only live 5 mins up the road so no costs or hassle around travel and transport makes £100 not seem as pricey.

Weather forecast looking good for the 5 days so without Smith hopefully we'll be in control and on our way to equalising the series come Saturday

# 18
CopacabanaClaret
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:11 am
Been Liked: 5 times
Has Liked: 9 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby CopacabanaClaret » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:42 pm

jrgbfc wrote:We've paid 80 quid to go on the Western Terrace. Think they're trying to cash in on the fact that they haven't had an Ashes test for a long time.


That new stand they have built won't pay for itself.
Lots of grumbles and cries of 'ow much?' from the Yorkshire folk I know when the ticket prices were announced.

# 19
Rileybobs
Posts: 6012
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:37 pm
Been Liked: 2572 times
Has Liked: 596 times
Location: Leeds

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Rileybobs » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:49 pm

Looking forward to going on Friday. Weather looks set, should be a good test match.

# 20
claretcarrot93
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:59 pm
Been Liked: 115 times
Has Liked: 28 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby claretcarrot93 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:18 pm

Rileybobs wrote:Looking forward to going on Friday. Weather looks set, should be a good test match.


I see there are still a few tickets left Friday I am weighing up going last minute myself.

# 21
tiger76
Posts: 4317
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:43 pm
Been Liked: 551 times
Has Liked: 1780 times
Location: Glasgow

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby tiger76 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:00 am

Believe it or not it's raining in Leeds ATM,it is forecast to improve but after the disruption at Lords who knows.

Toss delayed- there is obviously no confirmed team news yet but Australia look set to drop opener Cameron Bancroft and replace him with Marcus Harris, while they may also bring back James Pattinson for Peter Siddle.

Australia have already confirmed Marnus Labuschagne will come in for Steve Smith.

Assuming Roy's fit England will be unchanged i presume.

Surprised at the Aussies considering dropping Siddle,but maybe back-to-back tests are an effort at his age.

Covers being removed,toss due at 11:05,and play will hopefully commence at 11:20,looks like a bowling day with the cloud cover,so difficult decision for whoever wins the toss.

# 22
tybfc
Posts: 2926
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:21 pm
Been Liked: 1123 times
Has Liked: 285 times
Location: Accrington

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby tybfc » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:05 am

England win the toss and bowl

# 23
tiger76
Posts: 4317
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:43 pm
Been Liked: 551 times
Has Liked: 1780 times
Location: Glasgow

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby tiger76 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:11 am

tybfc wrote:England win the toss and bowl


On balance and with Smith's absence that's probably the right call,Broad and Woakes should find these conditions helpful,and 3/4 wickets before lunch could really put England in the box seat,of course that means potentially facing Lyon in the 4th innings,but it's worth the risk if we can roll them over for less than 200,which without Smith we would have done twice already.

OH! bullocks it's raining again another delay :roll: bloomin English summer. :lol:

# 24
Devils_Advocate
Posts: 4317
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:43 pm
Been Liked: 1501 times
Has Liked: 287 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Devils_Advocate » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:16 am

Weather doing exactly as predicted. Wet this morning and chance of the odd bit of light rain this aft but after at that 4 dry days.

In normal circumstances its a no brainer to bowl but with the fragility of both teams batting any second innings lead is gonna be tough for either team to chase down batting last. As the Aussie guy said, not a bad toss to lose.

# 25
Local cricketer
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 5:46 pm
Been Liked: 102 times
Has Liked: 31 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Local cricketer » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:38 am

Need this rain to move on quickly else out early advantage will be gone

# 26
Foulthrow
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:48 am
Been Liked: 529 times
Has Liked: 1130 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Foulthrow » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:42 am

Should never have had the toss if it’s forecast to rain so soon after. England could lose this game before a ball is bowled if Australia now get to start in sunshine.

# 27
4:20
Posts: 977
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:23 am
Been Liked: 450 times
Has Liked: 438 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby 4:20 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:04 pm

Play due to start at 12:10

# 28
fatboy47
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:58 am
Been Liked: 947 times
Has Liked: 813 times
Location: Isles of Scilly

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby fatboy47 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:05 pm

3 day test. Max.

Better pitches down dog-sh1t drive than the Yorkies know how to prepare.

# 29
claretonthecoast1882
Posts: 1899
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:59 pm
Been Liked: 949 times
Has Liked: 28 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby claretonthecoast1882 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:25 pm

Archer strikes with last ball before going off for rain

# 30
4:20
Posts: 977
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:23 am
Been Liked: 450 times
Has Liked: 438 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby 4:20 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:27 pm

Arghhh! Keep that iron hot, England.

# 31
tiger76
Posts: 4317
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:43 pm
Been Liked: 551 times
Has Liked: 1780 times
Location: Glasgow

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby tiger76 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:59 pm

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:Archer strikes with last ball before going off for rain


Impeccable timing from Jofra,there was only 4 overs in that spell of play,but the Australians didn't look comfortable whatsoever,Warner will be relieved to still be not out,Broad's tormenting him again,just can't find the edge.

# 32
claretonthecoast1882
Posts: 1899
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:59 pm
Been Liked: 949 times
Has Liked: 28 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby claretonthecoast1882 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:19 pm

25/2 Broad gets Khawaja

# 33
tiger76
Posts: 4317
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:43 pm
Been Liked: 551 times
Has Liked: 1780 times
Location: Glasgow

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby tiger76 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:13 pm

Off for rain again 39-2,Warner worries me he's played and missed loads,and yet he's still there 18 not out,also he's due a score at same stage,amazingly he's never scored a hundred in England,hope i've not jinxed it now :lol: .

If you were nit-picking,England have bowled slightly too short,need to pitch a yard or so up inviting the drive,sure you might concede a boundary or two,but you've got more chance of a nick,5 slips when Warner was facing good aggressive captaincy from Root,more of the same please Joe.

# 34
Bosscat
Posts: 5460
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:51 am
Been Liked: 1620 times
Has Liked: 4414 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Bosscat » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:33 pm

Local cricketer wrote:No channelling my inner Bob Willis

Thats what he said streaking ... shaking your Bob and Willy

# 35
CBT
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:23 pm
Been Liked: 88 times
Has Liked: 16 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby CBT » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:01 pm

Off for bad light
Crazy

# 36
Vegas Claret
Posts: 14084
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:00 am
Been Liked: 4451 times
Has Liked: 1994 times
Location: clue is in the title

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Vegas Claret » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:02 pm

as a non cricketing fan who has just seen they've been taken off because of the light - why don't they swap the red ball for a white one ?

# 37
Flying Without Ings
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:09 pm
Been Liked: 5 times
Has Liked: 3 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Flying Without Ings » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:13 pm

Today's weather is bittersweet for me since I'm going on day 4, so I might get a full day's action, although it's obviously not doing England any favours...

# 38
Bosscat
Posts: 5460
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:51 am
Been Liked: 1620 times
Has Liked: 4414 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Bosscat » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:14 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:as a non cricketing fan who has just seen they've been taken off because of the light - why don't they swap the red ball for a white one ?

Then they would have to change the sight screens to black ... then they would have to change the clothing for colours instead of whites....

# 39
tiger76
Posts: 4317
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:43 pm
Been Liked: 551 times
Has Liked: 1780 times
Location: Glasgow

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby tiger76 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:43 pm

Crowd not happy and i don't blame them,England were happy to go on,the cheating convicts couldn't wait to get off,as it happens if England were batting they should still have been playing,apparently the batsman can't see the ball,yeah right that's why he's just clipped a lovely 4 through mid-wicket,and to cap it all they wait for 10 minutes and then announce tea,why not just go off for tea straight away,they're obviously not coming back until after the interval anyway bonkers!,how are you going to engage new cricketing fans,of which they're are many after the WC,if they go off at the drop of a hat,it's incidents like this and the constant messing about between overs,sometimes even between deliveries that turn many people off,the over rates have been abysmal for most of the series,and that's often with one or sometimes even two spinners bowling.

It’s fair to say the crowd are not happy about this. "This is what will kill Test cricket," one guy says to me. Slow hand claps, boos, shouts of "I’ve paid for this umpire."

The umpires have have been ridiculous today. Too long to come out to start, too long to decide to come back out from the small shower this afternoon. Now this. Need to sort it out. Fans in the stands paying money to sit around and be messed about.

Taking players off while conditions are like this is just yet another example of cricket shooting itself in the foot. We talk about getting kids into watching cricket, and then we see the umpires taking the players off at the drop of a hat. What a joke.

Be time for tea soon, I'd imagine? Hard graft, that Test cricket.

That's a snippet from the Beeb's text coverage,test cricket doesn't help itself,it really doesn't.

This made me laugh to lighten the mood.

The umpires are less popular in Leeds today than Lanky the Giraffe, wearing full Lancashire gear, shouting anti-Yorkshire chants in the middle of Kirkgate Market.

Now come on own up who's the guilty party. :lol:

Jimmy Anderson update he'll play another 2nd XI match on 27th August at Chester Broughton Hall CC against Durham,i still have reservations he'll be ready for OT,but he'll be desperate to play if possible.

I see they're back out after tea and the batters are seeing it well enough now,absolute farce them coming off earlier.

The good news for England is the ball is swinging more then it was doing,they just need to put it in the right areas often enough and the wickets will come.

# 40
Quickenthetempo
Posts: 8612
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:35 am
Been Liked: 1892 times
Has Liked: 1087 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Quickenthetempo » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:55 pm

91-2 not looking the best ideals to bowl first now. Especially with good weather tomorrow.

Hopes to curse it

# 41
Bertiebeehead
Posts: 1331
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:28 am
Been Liked: 411 times
Has Liked: 527 times
Location: Franks shed

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Bertiebeehead » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:22 pm

Poor from England this session so far, gifting them runs.

# 42
CBT
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:23 pm
Been Liked: 88 times
Has Liked: 16 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby CBT » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:38 pm

tiger76 wrote:Crowd not happy and i don't blame them,England were happy to go on,the cheating convicts couldn't wait to get off,as it happens if England were batting they should still have been playing,apparently the batsman can't see the ball,yeah right that's why he's just clipped a lovely 4 through mid-wicket,and to cap it all they wait for 10 minutes and then announce tea,why not just go off for tea straight away,they're obviously not coming back until after the interval anyway bonkers!,how are you going to engage new cricketing fans,of which they're are many after the WC,if they go off at the drop of a hat,it's incidents like this and the constant messing about between overs,sometimes even between deliveries that turn many people off,the over rates have been abysmal for most of the series,and that's often with one or sometimes even two spinners bowling.

It’s fair to say the crowd are not happy about this. "This is what will kill Test cricket," one guy says to me. Slow hand claps, boos, shouts of "I’ve paid for this umpire."

The umpires have have been ridiculous today. Too long to come out to start, too long to decide to come back out from the small shower this afternoon. Now this. Need to sort it out. Fans in the stands paying money to sit around and be messed about.

Taking players off while conditions are like this is just yet another example of cricket shooting itself in the foot. We talk about getting kids into watching cricket, and then we see the umpires taking the players off at the drop of a hat. What a joke.

Be time for tea soon, I'd imagine? Hard graft, that Test cricket.

That's a snippet from the Beeb's text coverage,test cricket doesn't help itself,it really doesn't.

This made me laugh to lighten the mood.

The umpires are less popular in Leeds today than Lanky the Giraffe, wearing full Lancashire gear, shouting anti-Yorkshire chants in the middle of Kirkgate Market.

Now come on own up who's the guilty party. :lol:

Jimmy Anderson update he'll play another 2nd XI match on 27th August at Chester Broughton Hall CC against Durham,i still have reservations he'll be ready for OT,but he'll be desperate to play if possible.

I see they're back out after tea and the batters are seeing it well enough now,absolute farce them coming off earlier.

The good news for England is the ball is swinging more then it was doing,they just need to put it in the right areas often enough and the wickets will come.


Rules are rules and the light meter doesn't lie
But like the comment said cricket doesn't half shoot it's self in the foot
ICC should at least turn the sensitivity down a notch or 2
As I'm typing Warner never saw that one

# 43
Vegas Claret
Posts: 14084
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:00 am
Been Liked: 4451 times
Has Liked: 1994 times
Location: clue is in the title

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Vegas Claret » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:02 pm

Bosscat wrote:Then they would have to change the sight screens to black ... then they would have to change the clothing for colours instead of whites....


good explanation ! cheers

# 44
Buxtonclaret
Posts: 8274
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:05 am
Been Liked: 2022 times
Has Liked: 3764 times
Location: Derbyshire

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Buxtonclaret » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:26 pm

Great last couple of hours or so.
Stokes gets the main man. To a full toss!!

# 45
Bosscat
Posts: 5460
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:51 am
Been Liked: 1620 times
Has Liked: 4414 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Bosscat » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:28 pm

:o :shock: :o
Last time I looked 132 - 2 BLOODY HELL :lol: :lol: :lol:

31 runs scored by 9 of the 11 batsmen for the Ozzies :lol: :lol: :lol:

# 46
Buxtonclaret
Posts: 8274
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:05 am
Been Liked: 2022 times
Has Liked: 3764 times
Location: Derbyshire

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Buxtonclaret » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:32 pm

Archer takes 6.
Aussies out for 179.

# 47
CBT
Posts: 615
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:23 pm
Been Liked: 88 times
Has Liked: 16 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby CBT » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:33 pm

Archer was fantastic looks like taking a wicket every over never mind every spell he has

# 48
Bosscat
Posts: 5460
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:51 am
Been Liked: 1620 times
Has Liked: 4414 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Bosscat » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:37 pm

And to think a lot were complaining this afternoon....

Now we have to bat like we want to win this bloody series

# 49
BurnleyFC
Posts: 752
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:51 am
Been Liked: 235 times
Has Liked: 242 times

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby BurnleyFC » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:47 pm

Archer will be the world's best in no time at this rate.

He's unplayable.

# 50
Steve1956
Posts: 7075
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:57 pm
Been Liked: 2226 times
Has Liked: 1114 times
Location: Fife

Re: England v Australia 3rd Ashes Test

Postby Steve1956 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:48 pm

Bosscat wrote:And to think a lot were complaining this afternoon....

Now we have to bat like we want to win this bloody series

What's the weather forecast for that backwater tomorrow?


Return to “The Bee Hole End”