football index

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
gandhisflipflop
Been Liked: 2317 times
Has Liked: 1399 times

football index

Post by gandhisflipflop » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:21 am

Does anyone here use this? I have a bit of Forex trading experience behind me (although I've not done that in a long while) and was thinking of putting 50 quid in it and see what it's about?

claretblue
Been Liked: 1831 times
Has Liked: 961 times

Re: football index

Post by claretblue » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:34 am

gandhisflipflop wrote:Does anyone here use this? I have a bit of Forex trading experience behind me (although I've not done that in a long while) and was thinking of putting 50 quid in it and see what it's about?
send me your sort code and account details and I'll set you up an account gff! ;)

Gp8419
Been Liked: 93 times
Has Liked: 8 times

Post by Gp8419 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:24 am

gandhisflipflop wrote:Does anyone here use this? I have a bit of Forex trading experience behind me (although I've not done that in a long while) and was thinking of putting 50 quid in it and see what it's about?
Seems to good to be true to me.All reviews on it seem to be people making money all the time,surely everyone can’t be winning? There was a thread on here someone bought Dwight McNeil at less than a pound a share and now they of rocketed up to about £4 I think it was! It might be as easy as it seems but I personally can see everyone waking up one day and the thing as gone tits up!

Fretters
Been Liked: 1035 times
Has Liked: 544 times

Post by Fretters » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:35 am

I had a look on their website and saw they will refund all losses in your first month. Might give this a go.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:36 am

Read the forums - few people have had their fingers burnt in the last few weeks jumping on to the bandwagon
They are offering a no risk offer where you get any losses back within the first 30 days up to I think £500 worth of losses - unfortunately it’s this offer that may be causing a lot of the instability and price reductions as so many people are selling.
Too much of a lottery for me - it’s basically gambling. It’s impossible to say what the accurate value of a player is and the spread between buy and sell can be pretty wide.
Check out the forums if you are interested.

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:39 am

I've not looked into this much, but it sounds like it's about putting money into:
(1) up and coming youngsters who are about to break onto the scene?
(2) players about to move clubs / recently moved, who you think will do very well at their new club, after an average/below average recent time at their previous club?

So for (1) a player like Mason Mount who could do very well for Chelsea and has just been selected for England.