Sapiosexual !!

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Blackrod
Been Liked: 1348 times
Has Liked: 608 times

Re: Sapiosexual !!

Post by Blackrod » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:43 am

Maybe the message board should get with the times and enable users to change username on a daily basis if they so wish. I might not identify as Blackrod on a particular day and unless I can change it to outwardly show how I’m different that day then I’m not being catered for. This current trend for silliness could have all sorts of permutations. Are businesses going to be breaking the law for sendng correspondence out to customers as Mr or Mrs who is actually a ‘they’. Is the responsibility on the person to notify the company if they change from week to week and so on. Should there be a football league for ‘others’or does that group too many people types together ? Interesting times.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:14 pm

Blackrod wrote:Maybe the message board should get with the times and enable users to change username on a daily basis if they so wish. I might not identify as Blackrod on a particular day and unless I can change it to outwardly show how I’m different that day then I’m not being catered for. This current trend for silliness could have all sorts of permutations. Are businesses going to be breaking the law for sendng correspondence out to customers as Mr or Mrs who is actually a ‘they’. Is the responsibility on the person to notify the company if they change from week to week and so on. Should there be a football league for ‘others’or does that group too many people types together ? Interesting times.
See? Same bigotry from the same scumbags.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6951 times
Has Liked: 1479 times

Post by Rileybobs » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:29 pm

Bosscat wrote:Bigotry is that when Tom Biggs scored for Worcester Warriors

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Biggs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
220px-Tom_Biggs.jpg
Really weird that you’ve posted that. I was mates with Tom Biggs when we were at university in Leeds. He played for Leeds Tykes at the time.

NottsClaret
Been Liked: 2597 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by NottsClaret » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:56 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:See? Same bigotry from the same scumbags.
To be fair Turtle, bigotry is an intolerance to people who hold different opinions and beliefs to yourself. If that's not you, then we may as well scrap the word altogether.

You got something wrong, and got called out for it. You do it to plenty of people all the time, I often enjoy it, but no need to spit your dummy out now.
These 5 users liked this post: Bosscat Bfcboyo Lord Beamish Damo FactualFrank

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:02 pm

NottsClaret wrote:To be fair Turtle, bigotry is an intolerance to people who hold different opinions and beliefs to yourself. If that's not you, then we may as well scrap the word altogether.

You got something wrong, and got called out for it. You do it to plenty of people all the time, I often enjoy it, but no need to spit your dummy out now.
lol. The classic "no u" argument.

You won't find a single time where i'm been intolerant of someone elses beliefs. either because you're too lazy to look or you looked and couldn't find one.

You have bigoted views towards people for their gender identity and sexual orientation. Deal with that before giving a lecture on how bigoted other people are because when you do you only make yourself look like a fool.

Spike
Been Liked: 597 times
Has Liked: 1237 times

Post by Spike » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:05 pm

Burnley1989 wrote:I’m not sure why, but identifying as a tree made me chuckle :lol:

What tree? I considered Horse-chestnut but wouldn’t fancy people launching sticks and footballs at me for a few months a year just to pinch my conkers
That's why dogs cock their legs up against trees presumably!

Abnormal behaviour is unacceptable whatever name you give it! Certain holes should only be used for the purpose they were intended

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8488 times
Has Liked: 18215 times

Post by Bosscat » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:09 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:lol. The classic "no u" argument.

You won't find a single time where i'm been intolerant of someone elses beliefs. either because you're too lazy to look or you looked and couldn't find one.

You have bigoted views towards people for their gender identity and sexual orientation. Deal with that before giving a lecture on how bigoted other people are because when you do you only make yourself look like a fool.
You should read the bible IT its full of Bigots...

One of the features of the Bible, which have been satirized many times, are the long passages that say things like, "and Salmon bigot Booz of Rachab; and Booz bigot Obed of Ruth; and Obed bigot Jesse." The longest bigotting streak is at the beginning of the book of Matthew.

Bigotry is as old as Methusalah
These 2 users liked this post: Damo FactualFrank

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:17 pm

Bosscat wrote:You should read the bible IT its full of Bigots...

One of the features of the Bible, which have been satirized many times, are the long passages that say things like, "and Salmon bigot Booz of Rachab; and Booz bigot Obed of Ruth; and Obed bigot Jesse." The longest bigotting streak is at the beginning of the book of Matthew.

Bigotry is as old as Methusalah

Oh no. You're hitting me where it hurts: my religiosity.
This user liked this post: Bosscat

Rowls
Been Liked: 5097 times
Has Liked: 5162 times

Post by Rowls » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:39 pm

Bigotry!

Bigotry!

It’s everywhere!!!!!

No wonder you never leave your house.
These 3 users liked this post: FactualFrank Bosscat BigRedrose

Lord Beamish
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 2881 times

Post by Lord Beamish » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:32 pm

I wonder if Ronson checks out any potential suitor’s Mensa Membership?

BigRedrose
Been Liked: 153 times
Has Liked: 94 times

Post by BigRedrose » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:47 pm

Lord Beamish wrote:I wonder if Ronson checks out any potential suitor’s Mensa Membership?

Wouldn't know about that, but one thing is for sure, Imploding has blown any chance he had with Mark Ronson after his/her/they failure to distinguish between sexuality and gender.
Last edited by BigRedrose on Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6951 times
Has Liked: 1479 times

Post by Rileybobs » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:54 pm

BigRedrose wrote:Wouldn't know about that, but one thing is for sure, Imploding has blown any chance he had with Mark Ronson after his/her/they failure to distinguish between sex and gender.
Sexuality and gender.
This user liked this post: BigRedrose

up_the_clarets_1989
Been Liked: 40 times
Has Liked: 26 times

Post by up_the_clarets_1989 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:46 am

Good on Mark Ronson coming out and bringing attention to these labels. I look forward to pulling tonight when I let the world know I’m a Blondewithbigknockersiosexual.

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:01 pm

So Mark Ronson is attracted to intelligence rather than gender?

Guess he wont be going round to the Turtle Bunker for a night of Netflix n chill , any time soon then.......
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:25 am

It turns out he was just misquoted.
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... gy-890745/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;