fao claretblue

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32417 times
Has Liked: 5273 times

fao claretblue

Post by ClaretTony » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:56 pm

I don't know whether you will see this but I'm aware from emails received that you are currently unable to login to post. I don't know what the problem is but I've replied to your three emails to try and get you back on but for whatever reason you don't seem to be receiving them.

There doesn't appear to be any problem with the email account at this end and emails have been sent and received successfully during this time.

Not sure what else I can do to help.

claretblue
Been Liked: 1835 times
Has Liked: 962 times

Re: fao claretblue

Post by claretblue » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:19 am

ClaretTony wrote:I don't know whether you will see this but I'm aware from emails received that you are currently unable to login to post. I don't know what the problem is but I've replied to your three emails to try and get you back on but for whatever reason you don't seem to be receiving them.

There doesn't appear to be any problem with the email account at this end and emails have been sent and received successfully during this time.

Not sure what else I can do to help.
That's worked Tony! ;)

I had the same problems accessing ClaretsPlayer....wil this resolve those issues as well?

thanks very much for your help...I'll do my on 'guess the gate entry now! :D

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32417 times
Has Liked: 5273 times

Re: fao claretblue

Post by ClaretTony » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:27 am

No idea on Clarets Player but welcome back