Bookings Against Villa

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Longside4evr
Been Liked: 519 times
Has Liked: 266 times

Bookings Against Villa

Post by Longside4evr » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:36 am

Considering who was officiating it was expected but every time you watch him its like he really gets a kick out of it
The way he rushes to his pocket to wave his buzz is a real art to be seen :o I was watching the incident in the in the 23 min where Barnes was absolutely flattened in the middle of the park right under Masons nose
Barnes sprinted up to Mason and asked the question as to why he never got the foul Mason shot into his pocket and carded Barnes for his goggle impression but could understand his frustration and Westwood card was soft
Tarkowski could say maybe deserved and Rodriguez
But one card was dished out to Trézéguet and if you were at this game how many times did it warrant cards with there antics he just ignored everything, he couldn't wait to produce to us he's a wrong un and shouldn't be any were near a Burnley fixture it evident in every way.

JohnDearyMe
Been Liked: 667 times
Has Liked: 2046 times

Re: Bookings Against Villa

Post by JohnDearyMe » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:38 am

Longside4evr wrote:Considering who was officiating it was expected but every time you watch him its like he really gets a kick out of it
The way he rushes to his pocket to wave his buzz is a real art to be seen :o I was watching the incident in the in the 23 min where Barnes was absolutely flattened in the middle of the park right under Masons nose
Barnes sprinted up to Mason and asked the question as to why he never got the foul Mason shot into his pocket and carded Barnes for his goggle impression but could understand his frustration and Westwood card was soft
But one card was dished out to Trézéguet and if you were at this game how many times did it warrant cards with there antics he just ignored everything, he couldn't wait to produce to us he's a wrong un and shouldn't be any were near a Burnley fixture it evident in every way.
Barnes should have had a free kick prior to his booking but once Mason didn't blow for it he was stupid to react as he did. Silly and needless booking

Longside4evr

Post by Longside4evr » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:45 am

I dont think it was silly the amount of times Mason just ignores the realities its no wonder they question him when they have just been cheated out of a blatant fowl
not once but many times Mason does this on purpose to draw our players into his pocket
It was more about frustration than silly because of him

Tricky Trevor
Been Liked: 2460 times
Has Liked: 1989 times

Post by Tricky Trevor » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:54 am

He has a face that draws bookings. He sneers, whether intentional or not it looks aggressive, towards the ref. He had that look after he gave away the fk they hit the post from. He didn’t get booked then but it would have been noted.

Longside4evr

Post by Longside4evr » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:07 am

I sort of get it with Barnes hes a fiery player and can become a target, Mason knows this Its just the pleasure it gives him when hes won the battle in drawing our players in with his nonsensical officiating.

Hendrickxz
Been Liked: 200 times
Has Liked: 44 times

Post by Hendrickxz » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:13 am

Longside4evr wrote:I dont think it was silly the amount of times Mason just ignores the realities its no wonder they question him when they have just been cheated out of a blatant fowl
not once but many times Mason does this on purpose to draw our players into his pocket
It was more about frustration than silly because of him
The only time I've seen a fowl at a football match was the Ewood chicken! :D
These 5 users liked this post: Bosscat ClaretTony Dark Cloud frankinwales MT03ALG

Longside4evr

Post by Longside4evr » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:48 am

Hendrickxz wrote:The only time I've seen a fowl at a football match was the Ewood chicken! :D
Lucky you

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2630 times
Has Liked: 6440 times

Post by Rick_Muller » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:22 pm

I'd love for our players to be courteous and polite to the ref whoever it is, but I think with Mason we'd probably get booked for sarcasm if we did that.
These 2 users liked this post: CanuckClaret Claret

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3337 times
Has Liked: 1954 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:30 pm

To be fair it’s pretty rare you see our players going crazy at the officials.
Barnes loses it now and again, Southampton he was lucky despite the farcical incident that led to it.
I bet we are quite easy to referee.

Not sure I’d want to be fourth official though.
I bet you have a headache after the game although to be fair to Dyche he doesn’t appear to go too far.

paulatky
Been Liked: 220 times
Has Liked: 772 times

Post by paulatky » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:43 pm

McGinn showed decent at least 4 times in 1st half and was always surrounding the referee.
If Westwood’s booking was for shooting from
halfway line and putting the ball in the net what evet happened to play to the whistle.

Longside4evr

Post by Longside4evr » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:40 pm

Phil Bird in his commentary is also astonished at our bookings

Rowls
Been Liked: 5096 times
Has Liked: 5155 times

Post by Rowls » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:48 pm

Longside4evr wrote:Phil Bird in his commentary is also astonished at our bookings
I love Phil Bird and his commentary but he's perhaps not the most objective of people out there.

One could imagine that Phil is the kind of man constantly astonished at all things - electric lighting, computer screens, Jay Rod's haircut...

conyoviejo
Been Liked: 2491 times
Has Liked: 1477 times

Post by conyoviejo » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:50 pm

Longside4evr wrote:Considering who was officiating it was expected but every time you watch him its like he really gets a kick out of it
Do you mean a bit like this Ref ? :D

https://youtu.be/cjPakLX51tI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;