ARTICLE: We’ve been causing teams more problems

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32546 times
Has Liked: 5279 times

ARTICLE: We’ve been causing teams more problems

Post by ClaretTony » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:00 pm

Marco Silva & Sean Dyche ahead of tomorrow's game

See link
http://www.uptheclarets.com/weve-been-c ... e-problems" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This user liked this post: Jel

Jel
Been Liked: 266 times
Has Liked: 1178 times

Re: ARTICLE: We’ve been causing teams more problems

Post by Jel » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:07 am

“I know only one way to improve, to work hard. To learn from the things we are not doing well. I said to our players straight after the City match, we didn’t take the main thing, which is the result, but we took many, many positives. We have to learn from what we did not do well but also look at the good things too. Like we played, we were able to create chances against a top, top side. Being more clinical and solid we should have taken points from that game.”

That's more than one thing!

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8537 times
Has Liked: 18277 times

Re: ARTICLE: We’ve been causing teams more problems

Post by Bosscat » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:23 am

Jel wrote:“I know only one way to improve, to work hard. To learn from the things we are not doing well. I said to our players straight after the City match, we didn’t take the main thing, which is the result, but we took many, many positives. We have to learn from what we did not do well but also look at the good things too. Like we played, we were able to create chances against a top, top side. Being more clinical and solid we should have taken points from that game.”

That's more than one thing!
He is Portugese m8 :D :D :D Say no more