Begum ‘risk of hanging’

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5553 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Re: Begum ‘risk of hanging’

Post by TheFamilyCat » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:03 pm

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:38 pm
Well she could be released under surveillance, nothing could possibly happen then.
Or, more likely, serve a custodial sentence.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4186 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:06 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:03 pm
Or, more likely, serve a custodial sentence.
Yep, that will fix her

Corky
Been Liked: 535 times
Has Liked: 414 times

Post by Corky » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:17 pm

This is a genuine question as I am quite conflicted by this situation. What crime(s) has she actually committed either of an International or UK nature.

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:19 pm

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:06 pm
Yep, that will fix her
Where did I say it would?

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1183 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:49 pm

AndrewJB wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:59 pm
I called the doctor's the other day to make an appointment: "No need" said the doctor. "I've got all your patient records here in front of me up to 2016, and I know where you live, so I'll just diagnose you based on that..."
Stop being silly this is cut & dry compared to visiting a GP where anything could be wrong with so many variables, this woman was meticulously assessed prior to stripping the citizenship & on the basis of the findings she was deemed a high security risk.

mdd2
Been Liked: 1665 times
Has Liked: 701 times

Post by mdd2 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:10 pm

AndrewJB wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:59 pm
I called the doctor's the other day to make an appointment: "No need" said the doctor. "I've got all your patient records here in front of me up to 2016, and I know where you live, so I'll just diagnose you based on that..."
Well at least that is one thing you have got correct Andrew :lol: :lol:

Blackrod
Been Liked: 1348 times
Has Liked: 608 times

Post by Blackrod » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:30 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:19 pm
Where did I say it would?
You were implying that as she would be serving a custodial sentence she would not be under surveillance or a risk to the public. This was in response to the previous post but then you know that.

The recent attack in London was by a ‘time served’ terrorist who had apparently changed his ways after going on a course ( no doubt all funded by the taxpayer). That approach really worked well. Keep her out.
This user liked this post: Funkydrummer

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:37 pm

Blackrod wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:30 pm
You were implying that as she would be serving a custodial sentence she would not be under surveillance or a risk to the public. This was in response to the previous post but then you know that.

The recent attack in London was by a ‘time served’ terrorist who had apparently changed his ways after going on a course ( no doubt all funded by the taxpayer). That approach really worked well. Keep her out.
Yes, I said that I expect she would serve a custodial sentence. My post was in response to the comment "yep, that'll fix her" (I did quote that post, it does make it easier to follow). I never claimed prison would fix her.

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:42 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:49 pm
Stop being silly this is cut & dry compared to visiting a GP where anything could be wrong with so many variables, this woman was meticulously assessed prior to stripping the citizenship & on the basis of the findings she was deemed a high security risk.
How do you meticulously assess someone when they're not there? Here's a hint. You can't.

What do you have to say about your fellow citizen (or he was until a few weeks ago) Fatush Lala?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 32311.html

There are things like this happening all the time, and people being thrown out of the country who have lived here most of their lives.

Blackrod
Been Liked: 1348 times
Has Liked: 608 times

Post by Blackrod » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:00 pm

You are missing the point. Lala isn’t a terrorist but Begum is and/ or certainly supports terrorism. Not really a worthwhile link and looks like you are grasping for any element of infringed ‘rights’. Anyone would think you were a Human Rights lawyer trying to justify yourself. We should be celebrating we have taken a hard line flying some criminals out the country recently. Trying to fight the corner of someone who is a risk to the country is not going to win you much support. The public don’t want dangerous individuals here when they don’t belong here. People that do belong here need dealing with and punishing properly. If Begum’s family love their daughter so much they can b* gger off to Syria or Bangladesh to be with her. They want the benefits this country has to offer though.
This user liked this post: Jakubclaret

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:57 pm

AndrewJB wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:42 pm
How do you meticulously assess someone when they're not there? Here's a hint. You can't.

What do you have to say about your fellow citizen (or he was until a few weeks ago) Fatush Lala?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 32311.html

There are things like this happening all the time, and people being thrown out of the country who have lived here most of their lives.
You just don't seem to be listening, THE WOMAN IS DANGEROUS, the powers that be, thankfully may I add, have considered & assessed everything what's gone on, from the point of her leaving the UK to this present point, do you not think when she first went the house wasn't raided & her computer & all the data that was there wasn't recovered about all the links to the terrorists organisations, the security services have categorised her as a high level risk based on all the information recovered & the overseas intel ops which is covert & highly sensitive.

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:18 pm

Corky wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:17 pm
This is a genuine question as I am quite conflicted by this situation. What crime(s) has she actually committed either of an International or UK nature.
Can any of the closet racists on here answer this extremely valid question raised by Corky, and actually provide evidence. Ta

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:26 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:18 pm
Can any of the closet racists on here answer this extremely valid question raised by Corky, and actually provide evidence. Ta
You could argue treason, with the UK part of the global coalition. I don't have to be a closet racist I just want the UK to be a peaceful place.

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:35 pm

Blackrod wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:00 pm
You are missing the point. Lala isn’t a terrorist but Begum is and/ or certainly supports terrorism. Not really a worthwhile link and looks like you are grasping for any element of infringed ‘rights’. Anyone would think you were a Human Rights lawyer trying to justify yourself. We should be celebrating we have taken a hard line flying some criminals out the country recently. Trying to fight the corner of someone who is a risk to the country is not going to win you much support. The public don’t want dangerous individuals here when they don’t belong here. People that do belong here need dealing with and punishing properly. If Begum’s family love their daughter so much they can b* gger off to Syria or Bangladesh to be with her. They want the benefits this country has to offer though.
I know in the Daily Mail world things like facts and evidence are just inconvenient obstacles, but given that Begum was a child when she went to Syria, it’s more likely that she was groomed online with promises of a better life, rather than supporting terrorism, but your mind might not be open enough for such a possibility.

I suppose something to look forward to might be the last flight to repatriate bad people before the practice is curtailed, and watching erstwhile PM Johnson boarding it for his permanent move to the US.